Murd

MurdMid North Coast, NSW

Great size and price but needs to put out more heat

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Fred

FredMelbourne

Very impressed

I bought this from Aldi a few months ago. The process of putting it together was reasonably time consuming and required a bit of attention to following the instructions, although we certainly didn't find it complex. Once put together it worked exceptionally well! Good heat, works really well with the lid down, easy to clean, both the gill and hot plate, but also the exterior. We've used it a bunch of times over the past few months and still think its great.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Useless cos I can't assemble it

Being a woman on my own, I find the instructions to be hard to follow. The diagram has part numbers, but there are no actual numbers on anything! I'm still stuck on step 13 where it says to ensure bracket 38 is attached to the front leg. Bracket 38 is listed as in box 5...there is nothing in box 5 that resembles the diagram! This would have to be the WORST thing I've ever bought from Aldi...Next time, for things like this, I think I'll stick to the tried and tested Bunnings...

Date PurchasedSep 2017
    hingo

hingoAU

Impressive build quality. Good value for money.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Big Red

Big RedGreenacres

Very Good: now cooking outdoors in all seasons

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Moe hawk

Moe hawkMaryborough qld

Amazing value for money

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Newer 2015 model Aldi 6 burner BBQ

Wheels

I have a six burner and the caster inserts being made of a soft plastic keep breaking out when you try to roll it away even when it's on a very level surface very poor some one could get badly burnt if they collasp when in use

sheila

sheilaGosford

Aldi BBQ

Very good value for money and excellent after sales service fits well with our lfestyle and requirements the rotisserie is also a good extra

andrewkadfp

andrewkadfpSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pretty good for the $

Got one for $250 as they were selling them off. I fail to see any castor problems on this one as they look pretty solid . It lights up 1st go and is much better than the best weber. I live on the beach and expect rust , but nothing can survive that anyway and the SS lid will help a bit
    Price and features
    May have rust a few years in

Peter

Peterbrisbane

A Bad Buy

Have had the BBQ for about 2 years, a wheel has fallen off, the igniter does not work and one of the gas covers along the back has rusted out, therefore does not light all the burners. My last BBQ lasted 10 years. Would not recommend Coolabah and would never buy again. I guess you get what you pay for!!!
    Inexpensive
    Wheels, igniter, rusts out

Poor quality wheel mounts

Bought this one last year 2012, two of the wheels now keep falling off. It appears the wheel mounts are made of a soft plastic, so when you move the BBQ, the wheel and leg fall out. I will be calling customer support to see if they will replace mounts, any one else that needs customer service number (1300667146) it dose have a two year warranty.
    Size
    Too heavery for wheels, soft plastic mounts for wheels.

Lexier
    Lexier

How do you get the 6 burner BBQ to ignite as I am having trouble with it ?

coolabah

its ok bbq just the ignighter tends not to light sometimes looks great but the side trays there also a bit flimsy besides that its a great bbq for the price its actually a great bbq and my freinds think its worth a lot more then we paid for it