JohnBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware: Plastic frames melt

I have owned 2 of these Webers now (one familyQ and one BabyQ) , they are a good BBQ other than the dangerous fault of the steel frame melting the plastic stands when roasting. This has happened to me twice now, yesterday being the latest incident. Its a bad fault for an expensive BBQ so they need to built with a steel stand. Contacted company and hoping for a full refund on both BBQ's...but won't hold my breath.

• +2

Purchased at Bunnings Warehouse.

Graham K.

Graham K.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

I love it.

I can cook almost anything on here takes a little time to work out the best heat setting for different meats , take out the grills and pop them in dishwasher and good to go , I keep undercover

Purchased in December 2018 at Barbeques Galore.

Chris G

Absolutely useless and overpriced.

The Baby Q is good for a lot of things - great even cooking as a BBQ. But for Pizza - using the overpriced accessory - it is absolutely useless - not hot enough and stews it to death.

Purchased in August 2019.

Even Heat DistributionNo
Chris G

Preheated for 20mins. The second pizza went in about 40mins after the bbq was first turned on and still took forever to cook. Yes used the foil tray with trivet over and stone on top.

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Was the stone in the barbecue when you were pre-heating? and what setting was the barbecue on while you were cooking the pizza?

Not happy

Not happyCentral Queensland, QLD

Accessory pricing

Purchased in September 2019.

Steve

SteveHunter Region, NSW

Best BBQ. Nothing beats a Weber!

Purchased in January 2014 at Barbeques Galore.

Ann A.

Ann A.

The best BBQ

Weber Q range is the best by far on the market. We have had our baby Q for nearly 10 years, has never failed us. Upgrading to family Q now.

Purchased in January 2009.

Wayne F

Wayne F

Great BBQ

Fantastic BBQ that cooks everything well. We were pleasantly surprised at the wonderful flavour the meat has after being cooked on the Weber. We use this BBQ all the time to cook everything.

BW0782

BW0782Brisbane

Great BBQ AND customer service

It's a fantastic BBQ, I use it all the time; everything from steak, to roasts and pizza - everything has come out great. I love it and have no regrets in buying my Weber Baby Q at all.
And also it should be said that Weber customer service is just as good as the BBQ - I lost the hinge pins to the lid whilst moving, I emailed customer service on the weekend enquiring where to go to replace them, I had a response by Monday morning with replacement pins being sent out under warranty. And i received the new hinge pin set on Tuesday sent via express post, that's great customer service!!
I can honestly say get a Weber and you won't be disappointed!

Purchased in March 2019.

Shamrock J.

Shamrock J.South East Queensland, QLD

Best BBQ ever

Our weber cooks everything, cakes, roast vegetables, Rib roasts, pizza's, all without much effort at all. When in our RV the Q is all we need. Wind will slow the cooking time down but it's no difference to any other gas flame unit. Can even do scrambled eggs on the Q. Love it.

Purchased in June 2019 for $349.00.

JSB

JSBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for a small family

Purchased in March 2019 at Barbeques Galore for $349.00.

Ben

BenHunter Region, NSW

perfect for steak

Purchased in September 2018 at Amazon for $500.00.

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Thanks for your fantastic review! We're so glad you're loving your Weber product.

Albert E

Albert EHunter Region, NSW

Easy to use

Our family loves our Weber Q, we use it at least a few times a week in summer. It truly is a gem and it so handy. It is so much easier to use then any other BBQ we have had before, just make sure you regularly keep it clean.

Purchased in July 2018.

Julie Spiteri

Julie SpiteriGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just love it

Since buying one i cook just about everything on it from the everyday sausages & burgers to sundays roast lamb. Cooks everything perfectly so couldn't be happier with it, plus its so easy to clean too.

Purchased in November 2017 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Michelle S.

Michelle S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Awsome

This little BBQ is a little gem. Easy to transport so we can have a BBQ down on the river, beach park or friends place. Easy to transport and so easy to cook on.

Purchased in February 2019.

Dan

DanSydney, NSW

love it

I have had this bbq for over a year now and I love it. Friday nigh essential if you are having a bbq or a family gathering. food like steak, sauseges, prawns, kebabs you name it is cooked evenly and precisely. its easy to clean using a steel brush, water and some wipes. the bbq copes amazingly in any weather condition thanks to the lid and the fact that you can move it.

Purchased in January 2019 for $449.00.

Zan

ZanAU

Extremely versatile

Best little BBQ,so easy to use & stoes easily due to its compact size.It is perfect for 2 & cooks everything to perfection.Food just tastes better cooked on the Weber BBQ.Easy to move around & looks great as well.Easy to keep clean & so many accessories are available for it

Purchased in August 2018 at Bing Lee Online store for $399.00.

Get little unit

Purchased in August 2015 at Barbeques Galore.

Liz R

Liz RMid North Coast, NSW

Great little BBQ

I have had this BBQ for 13 years, and use it at least 5 times a week. I cook all my steaks, sausages, chops and chicken on it, rather than getting my stove dirty. It is easy to clean and wipe down. I have also cooked fish and roasts on it, always am happy with the results. It copes reasonably well with wind, and as I have it on my verandah is under cover.

Purchased in March 2007.

Bull

BullPerth, WA

Best Ever After Sales Service

While this is in relation to my 3 year old weber baby q, the review is on the after sales service. To put it simply absolutely first class! Had a problem with a broken burner bracket so rang weber for assistance, the lady I spoke to was extremely knowledgeable with the product, and when I gave her the serial number she informed me it was under warranty (a very generous 5 years) and that she would dispatch a replacement for me. Two days later it arrived - could not be happier with the product or service.

Good for Gifts

Good for GiftsSydney, NSW

Great little BBQ

After not having a BBQ for many years (due to lack of space) I now cant live without my new Weber Baby Q. Big enough to cook for 4 and can handle a small turkey or leg of lamb. Very god d design.

Purchased in January 2019 at Boat Camping Fishing Belrose.