Perfect, Can't get through summer without it

Perfect for all meats and even mini pizza. Can feed a family easily in one sitting.
Easy to clean, parts fit in dishwasher.
Works great as a little portable BBQ for travelling as well.

Purchased in December 2018.

Versatile and amazing

This bbq is perfect for feeding a small family everyday instead of using the oven or so easily portable to take camping and even on a family lunch etc. can not Recomended more highly! Best meals ever!

Purchased in December 2018 at Weight Losers for $329.00.

Love our baby Q!

We have loved our Weber baby Q - so much better than our old standard bbq. Closing the lid to cook means meat is always to tender and moist. We often cook roasts (lamb and veg) using the roasting rack and tray, so easy to get right. Even slightly over cooking isn’t a problem because it is still so moist. Has been a great size for the 2 of us on an apartment balcony, and provided meat for 4-6 (veg done in oven) but plan to upgrade to the larger one once in a house, and this can be the one we take camping. We use it ALL the time - pretty standard menu in our place is meat (steak, cutlets, chicken tenderloin) and salad during summer, roast meat and veg for winter. Makes meals so easy.
My hubby has cleaned this occasionally and I believe it is quite straight forward - it still looks very good even with a lot of use. Very happy we got the one with the higher lid and temp control. Highly recommend!

Purchased in January 2016.

What an amazing bbq

We recently bought a baby q.
We hav cooked everything from roast pork to cakes. And all have turn out perfect.
Especially the steaks so juicy and tender.
Easy to pack up and take to the beach for a bbq lunch.

Purchased in February 2018 for $399.00.

Even Heat DistributionYes

Love my Weber it is light and great to use.

follow the Weber recipe book, cooks anything you want to, avoid the urge to lift the lid to check, go by the temp and the designated cooking time. there are many accessories for the Weber to make cooking easier.

Purchased in September 2016.

Great BBQ

This BBQ is compact, easy to use, easy to clean, looks good and produces consistently good food. Very happy with our purchase and would recommend for couples or small families.

Purchased in October 2018.

I love this little bbq

I bought this to replacemy old bbq anx i love the even heat and cooking surface . It comes with an optional trolley and a few other bits and pieces or on its own

Purchased in December 2018 for $429.00.

GREAT COMPACt BBQ

We cook meats and vegetables on the Baby Q Weber and it is compact and easy to use. We have the temperature gauge which means that you can gauge the time required for cooking meats etc. I clean the BBQ after each use especially the grate. We have an aluminium cover which protects it from wind and rain and it is positioned in a sheltered area.

Purchased in October 2018 at The Good Guys.

Even Heat DistributionYes

So far, so good. Impressed.

So far, I have only cooked steak and salmon on our Baby Q. All went very well.
So far I have not cleaned it. But I will. I want to keep it clean. It looks easy to clean.
I previously had a similar product from a well-known chain of Barbecue stores; which was OK for a couple of years, but struggled to get a reasonable temperature for steaks. I cleaned it thoroughly, adjusted aeration (primary and secondary) but it became a "stewer" for ages - before I eventually threw it out.
One problem with my Baby Q: and it was due to my lack of research. I wish I had purchased a Weber with a thermometer built into the lid. Just mainly for roasts - in order to keep an eye on the temperature.
Another problem, which seems to no longer occur, was its inability to handle wind. As I say: this seems OK now.

Overall: impressed.

Purchased in February 2019 at Myer Retail Stores for $350.00.

Even Heat DistributionYes

Easy way to cook a roast.

Have always been successful in cooking roasts (so far mainly chicken,pork and potatoes). Food is always cooked to perfection. Tastes great and cooking outside is so convenient whether hot or cold and rainy. Clean up is a breeze what with disposable trays and racks that clean up in the sink. One of the best presents I have ever received.

Purchased in June 2016.

Even Heat DistributionYes

These are ideal for a small yard and for balconies

These are ideal for a small yard and for balconies, electric is fast and reliable and very easy to clean. You can use paper towel and the drip try is easy to access and to clean

Purchased in January 2017 at Bunnings Warehouse for $135.00.

Perfect

I love this baby Q as it’s a space saver! It’s the perfect size for camping, day trips and a small family of 3. I’ve owned a bigger Webber Q and to downgrade to a smaller version was of no difference except the size. Still has all the features and benefits of a bigger size. Does a roast nicely like the larger bbq.

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys for $399.00.

Best Purchase Ever!

My partner and I love to go camping and this makes it so easy! We can cook anything from a classic bbq, to pizza or a roast! All while enjoying g the Australian outback! I could not recommend this product more! It’s small size makes travel easy but you don’t lose on what you can cook and make!

Purchased in July 2017.

This Baby Q is perfect and I would not be without it

The Weber Baby Q was given to me for a birthday present and it cooks all sorts of foods well. Whatever you want to cook the Baby Q will cook it to perfection and it is very easy to keep this BBQ clean especially if you clean immediately after each use then all ready to for the next time you want to cook on it.

Purchased in August 2018 for $600.00.

Beautiful and compact!

From sausage sizzle to large roasts- this bbq is perfect for any type of cooking. Also compct enough to take to destinations with ease. I find that the hood however is a little difficult to clean because of the grainy texture however overall, the best bbq ever!

Purchased in January 2017 at The Good Guys for $499.00.

Even Heat DistributionYes
Thanks for leaving a review! We're glad you love your Weber barbecue. As for cleaning, definitely get your hands on some of our Weber Q Cleaner! It makes cleaning the lid a breeze :)

LOVE IT

Size doesn't matter with this bbq, we love it and use it daily, it's easy to use, easy to transport and fairly easy to clean. A lot of our friends have the same or a similar model, it's easier than using the pan to fry up a few sausages. Recommend it.

Date PurchasedFeb 2019

VERY DISAPPOINTED

I had a larger model of Weber a size up to the Baby Q. I gave it to my son who subsequently offered me the Baby Q to replace the one I gave to him. Both are Webers and I thought the performance would be the same. Alas it was not to be so. It kept switching off at the beach and could not arrive to proper cooking temperatures for couple of steaks and sausages for two people. We tried in vain. We have returned the weber to BCF telling them that it would not perform. My commitment to the brand has not changed but my attitude towards the retailers and their warranty for product has somewhat taken a blow. First off I advised the manager at the counter that the situation was not acceptable. Even though, a pensioner, I was willing to add any amount of money to get out of this BBQ product situation and buy something else; but they kept telling me that a bbq will keep extinguishing itself at the beach. I know every well that this is not true at my age. And now they are not willing to exchange, refund or consider any kind of reparation which is absurd. The item is new, still in its packaging. Receipts are there. I am going to take this to another forum. Weber must think that we are a bunch of goats in this country. Why would Weber sell a BBQ to be used in the open if it is not going to work. Definition of BBQ: Cooking outdoors. Do I have to use this one in my garage? Be careful when you buy one. It is an appliance to be used indoors not outdoors. I don't want mine back. It is either a refund or an exchange for something else.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Hi Gerard, thanks for getting in touch and we're sorry to hear that you've had an unpleasant experience with your Q. It sounds like there could be an issue with the regulator, as it sounds like there either isn't enough gas getting through the burners or there is too much and it's burning out (not enough oxygen). We can definitely help, so can you please either call us on 1300 301 290 with your serial number handy or email us at social@weberbbq.com.au and we can go from there. Thanks Gerard.

Could Not Love It More

We cook everything on this gem. Even pizzas and patries. Easy to clean, easy to use and amazing results! We love it! Easy to transport as well. Best purchase ever.

Purchased in August 2017 for $500.00.

Even Heat DistributionYes

Baby Q maintains Weber standard!

G’day all,

I was compelled to write this review after reading the negatives. I have owned a Weber Genesis E-330 for over 6 years and just can’t fault it. Workmanship, cooking ability (not always mine) and consistently!
When receiving this Baby Q as a promo from a wholesaler I was a bit dubious of its abilities.
Well, just like being at home, I was wrong again!
It’s cooked great lamb rump steaks, heated up roti bread, cooked a butterflied lamb (remember to bring all meat up to room temperature prior to cooking) and a fantastic 30mm porterhouse last night!

It’s unfortunate that a few users have allegedly experienced some issues with the unit reaching temp prior to use but I’ve had only good experience with Weber.

When my Genesis was supplied and installed 6 years ago I received a call from the Weber installer letting me know the unit was commissioned and ready for use (natural gas model). He also informed me that he had noticed a scratch on the hood and would order a replacement. After inspection that night for the life of me I couldn’t find a scratch! I assured home of this but sure enough a new hood arrived and it’s still sitting in my attic ready for a Weber anniversary of some sort.

Buy it. You won’t be disappointed. Just follow the rules.
If your looking you’re not cooking!
Keep the lid down!

Regards

Wes

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Baby Q .. fantastic

Recently received a Weber Baby q as a bonus when we built a pergola we have continually used it since getting at last summer cooks great easy to clean minimal gas used and a great variety of food can be cooked on it would definitely buy another one in the future if needed to although by the look of it I think this Weber q will last many years go out and get yourself one

Date PurchasedDec 2017