Best BBQ ever

Our weber cooks everything, cakes, roast vegetables, Rib roasts, pizza's, all without much effort at all. When in our RV the Q is all we need. Wind will slow the cooking time down but it's no difference to any other gas flame unit. Can even do scrambled eggs on the Q. Love it.

Purchased in June 2019 for $349.00.

Even Heat DistributionYes

Perfect for a small family

We are a small family (mum, dad & toddler) so we don’t need a big BBQ. This one is perfect! It cooks steaks absolutely perfectly, salmon is also a favourite when cooked on our baby Weber Q and my toddlers favourite is chicken skewers (he won’t eat them any other way unless they’re cooked on the BBQ). The BBQ is easy to clean, it takes approx 2 mins to give it a nice wipe down. It comes with a fat catching tray so it makes cleaning much easier. It’s also small enough to store away, we don’t leave ours outside although occasionally it is left outside and it has no effect on the BBQ. It truly is an amazing BBQ for cooking delicious foods at home. We also have the additional pizza tray - and all I can say is oh my god. It’s a wood fired pizza without a wood fire!

Purchased in March 2019 at Barbeques Galore for $349.00.

perfect for steak

Purchased in September 2018 at Amazon for $500.00.

Even Heat DistributionYes
Thanks for your fantastic review! We're so glad you're loving your Weber product.

Easy to use

Our family loves our Weber Q, we use it at least a few times a week in summer. It truly is a gem and it so handy. It is so much easier to use then any other BBQ we have had before, just make sure you regularly keep it clean.

Purchased in July 2018.

Just love it

Since buying one i cook just about everything on it from the everyday sausages & burgers to sundays roast lamb. Cooks everything perfectly so couldn't be happier with it, plus its so easy to clean too.

Purchased in November 2017 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Awsome

This little BBQ is a little gem. Easy to transport so we can have a BBQ down on the river, beach park or friends place. Easy to transport and so easy to cook on.

Purchased in February 2019.

love it

I have had this bbq for over a year now and I love it. Friday nigh essential if you are having a bbq or a family gathering. food like steak, sauseges, prawns, kebabs you name it is cooked evenly and precisely. its easy to clean using a steel brush, water and some wipes. the bbq copes amazingly in any weather condition thanks to the lid and the fact that you can move it.

Purchased in January 2019 for $449.00.

Extremely versatile

Best little BBQ,so easy to use & stoes easily due to its compact size.It is perfect for 2 & cooks everything to perfection.Food just tastes better cooked on the Weber BBQ.Easy to move around & looks great as well.Easy to keep clean & so many accessories are available for it

Purchased in August 2018 at Bing Lee Online store for $399.00.

Get little unit

I have had my Weber Baby Q for about 5 years now and I love it.

This unit is the perfect size and does way more than you expect from something this size. It is big enough to cool a pork roast, brisket or burgers for 10 people but still small enough to take camping for a weekend. I also like that it doesn’t take up much space on our deck leaving more room for us to entertain and enjoy the space.

Because it is nice and small I find it very easy to keep clean. This is also largely due to the quality of the product as our unit now sits outside, uncovered, in direct exposure to sun wind and rain, about 50m from the ocean. In these conditions I was expecting the elements to take a major toll on the unit, but, after 3 years in the same spot, it is still standing strong.

The unit holds heat beautifully and gives a pretty even distribution across the grill with only a few hot spots. Temperature control is quite good however it does run on the hotter side so “low and slow” can be more challenging.

One downside is that there is no zone control with this size and that can be a pest however it isn’t very often that I’m hoping to cool things at different temperatures on my barbecue and I haven’t felt the loss of not having staging space as you’d find on big complicated units.

Finally, the unit is very good on gas and I find that a bottle on this unit lasts way longer than it does with other “standard” barbecues. **This is something that is common to all of the Weber Q units in my experience.

The Baby Q definitely fits a niche market and won’t be fore everyone. If your are a die hard barbecue enthusiast, you probably won’t go in for such a small unit. And as before, I’d you need zone control this BBQ isn’t for you either.

However if you like the idea of a small unit that can be portable and is very well made/durable. This unit is with the higher price tag in my opinion.

Purchased in August 2015 at Barbeques Galore.

Great little BBQ

I have had this BBQ for 13 years, and use it at least 5 times a week. I cook all my steaks, sausages, chops and chicken on it, rather than getting my stove dirty. It is easy to clean and wipe down. I have also cooked fish and roasts on it, always am happy with the results. It copes reasonably well with wind, and as I have it on my verandah is under cover.

Purchased in March 2007.

Best Ever After Sales Service

While this is in relation to my 3 year old weber baby q, the review is on the after sales service. To put it simply absolutely first class! Had a problem with a broken burner bracket so rang weber for assistance, the lady I spoke to was extremely knowledgeable with the product, and when I gave her the serial number she informed me it was under warranty (a very generous 5 years) and that she would dispatch a replacement for me. Two days later it arrived - could not be happier with the product or service.

Great little BBQ

After not having a BBQ for many years (due to lack of space) I now cant live without my new Weber Baby Q. Big enough to cook for 4 and can handle a small turkey or leg of lamb. Very god d design.

Purchased in January 2019 at Boat Camping Fishing Belrose.

This is perfect for us

Perfect for all foods that can be cooked on a bbq...Easy to maintain re-cleaning etc...Great with wind re-the hood that lifts up and down...Can use indoors or outdoors...We only use ours outdoors.

Purchased in May 2019 at The Good Guys for $315.00.

Customer service is outstanding

This Baby Q Weber bbq is our go to when we have visitors. It cooks the best lamb chops I have ever eaten and gas seems to last forever. We haven't managed to bake a successful pizza yet because of the size and shape of the hot plate. I'm not sure the temperature is sufficient because it drops quickly if you open the lid for a quick look at your masterpiece.
Everything is easy to remove for cleaning. A quick scrub in hot water with a metal brush and it's good as new ready for next time.
Rain should be avoided because of the ignition switch which is difficult to dry but wind doesn't seem to be a problem
We have the Weber trolley too and that makes it easy to move complete with the gas bottle.
The only problem we have had is with the ignitor which managed to accumulate some moisture after heavy rain. Unfortunately, the battery in the ignitor damaged the contacts of the ignition switch and had to be replaced. I couldn't buy one through BBQs Galore so I contacted Weber in Australia. To my surprise Chris replied to my email in a few minutes and offered to send me a replacement FREE of CHARGE. The parcel was sent with a tracking number within a couple of hours.
Amazing service that I hadn't expected and I am very grateful.

A MUST ! To those who love BBQ

It’s easy to carry anywhere . It’s easy to use . It’s relibale . And it’s a perfect size to cook for a get together with my relatives . Easy to store at home.

Purchased in June 2017 for $300.00.

Even Heat DistributionYes

Once you've had a Weber why would you change

The heat from this little beauty is uniform and is an easy start each time.
Cooking is a joy with steak being fantastic, chicken to perfection and snags so easy.
Due to its sturdy composition the Weber is hosed and cleaned without any issues.
Ive had it for at least 4 years and its as good as new, sturdy and robust cannot beat it!!

Purchased in July 2015 at BCF Physical Store for $300.00.

Even Heat DistributionYes

Best thing ever the family loves it !!!!!!!

Love this new toy for the backyard.
Easy to use and very easy to clean, and even makes me look like I'm a good cook :)
Doesn't take up much room also fits on the boat as a good lunch additive for them crays.

Purchased in July 2019 at Oasis umbrella world for $339.00.

Even Heat DistributionYes

Love this product! easy of use and portable

I normally just do, steaks, snags and chicken, also the occasional prawn skewers. Easy to clean, the cover makes it ideal in windy situations. Better than my 4 burner, and does well enough for when there are 8-10 people.

Purchased in February 2015 at Barbeques Galore for $350.00.

Even Heat DistributionYes

Awesome Weber q for a small family

Not only does it bbq great , it does great roast and best all great for camping and you can heat up food as like a oven for when you go camping . Easy to use and clean . The only thing i would like a number temp guard on the knob not just lines as doesn’t really tell me how high you have it .

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys.

The best BBQ

Im in love with our BabyQ it is perfect for camping we used it whilst driving across australia and you can literally cook everything on it! It is also super easy to clean with the removable plates.

Purchased in September 2018 at BCF.