Ziegler & Brown Twin Grill

Ziegler & Brown Twin Grill

LP Gas, Natural Gas

See the Best Gas BBQs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Brad T.

Brad T.South East Queensland, QLD

I can't believe all the negative reviews.

I purchased today a 4 burner Ziegler and Brown bbq. I only bought on the salespersons recommendations. When I got home I Googled all the reviews and thought I'd made a bad purchase judging by the reviews. Anyway I went ahead and assembled the bbq. The whole time thinking I'd thrown money down the drain.
I read all the instructions and viewed a few utube vids and got my cook on.
I must say........ freaking awesome bbq. Totally recommend it. If anyone can honestly say that this bbq isn't 5 stars, they obviously don't know how to cook on a bbq.
10 year warranty and absolutely great cooking temperature.

Purchased in November 2019 at Barbeques Galore for $1,400.00.

Not happy

I have trouble keeping the temperature steady , it’s temperamental constantly requiring monitoring while roasting , i also bought the exhaust fan and watch the smoke rise to the unit then rather than being drawn in , it then goes left and right , two of the lights in the exhaust fan and perished , I strip it down every two months to give it a vigorous clean

Even Heat DistributionNo
John Wakim

John WakimSydney, NSW

I’m happy with the bbq

Meat cooks well chicken cooks well but the sausages don’t cook the best but I’m still really happy with the bbq itself really simple and excellent. Also really easy to clean.

Purchased in January 2019 at Barbeques Galore for $700.00.

Telelynx

Telelynx

Best I've tried

I bought my Ziegler & Brown twin 2nd hand on Gumtree for $330 fully loaded with accessories. Previously I've owned a Bugg and a Weber Q220. Both are great but the Ziegler & Brown is better. Here's for why; the drip tray is more easily accessible, the heat is more consistent across the whole of the bbq, the burner holes are bigger and less likely to get blocked, the grill plate has a larger solid area over the burner to avoid grease or debris blocking the burner holes. The side tables are sturdier than it's competitors. Top trick the previous owner told me, you can put the grill plates in the dishwasher :)

Purchased in July 2019 at Gumtree for $330.00.

Family-Guy77

Family-Guy77AU

Ziggy 2 burner BBQ is amazing

This BBQ is fantastic and great for cooking roasts, steaks, snags, vegetables and even scones. It's easy to clean with BBQ wipes and then once a month take the plates in and wash in warm soapy water.
The baking tray with roast rack is the best accessory.
The temperature is fairly easy to get to a stable temperature once you are used to it. We use one burner usually for roasts and a wifi temperature probe makes it easy to get perfect roasts every time.
Being hooded it is very good in the wind. You can cook with the lid open or closed.

Purchased in September 2018 at Barbeques Galore.

Liz

LizSouth Australia, 5413

Great travel companion

Love the portability, the size is fabulous. Love the two elements and ease of starting. Sits in pergola until we pop in the caravan and take with us.. Ziggy is always traveling with us.
Have cooked porked belly to perfection, salmon to die for and a loaf of bread to name a few.
Recipe book is great for ideas and assistance.

Purchased in November 2017 at Barbeques Galore for $459.00.

peter y.

peter y.

Amazing! Just what we were after

Cooks food perfectly. Used the smoker container and guves food a woodfired taste. Prefer this over weber as it can cook with lid open no problems.perfect for indirect cooking. Made our own pizza using the stone base accessory and turned out just like a wood fired pizza. Maple wood chips were used in stainless smoker accessory.

Purchased in August 2019 at Barbeques Galore for $399.00.

Rachel

RachelHunter Region, NSW

Absolutely Perfect BBQ

Bought mine 2 weeks ago in a bundle. Easy to assemble and use and love how quickly it sparks up and heats up. Great cooking with lid on. You will not be disappoiinted. Excellent BBQ.

Purchased in July 2019 for $779.00.

Melissa Y.

Melissa Y.

Good and easy to pack away

Easy to clean good working order can cook any food you like it’s awesome easy to take in the car big enough to cook all the food you could need

Purchased for $100.00.

Kevin P

Kevin P

Great BBQ for lots of dishes

I've had my Ziegler & Brown for 9 months now and have found it great.I've cooked things on it that I've never cooked on a BBQ before including pizzas and roasts and I feel like I've mastered them.

Purchased in December 2018 at Barbeques Galore for $550.00.

Debbie

DebbieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Wonderful

We decided to go with the ziggy over other brands and so glad we did wonderful little bbq we use it for family bbqs and doing roasts cakes veges never have any problems it is perfect love it

Purchased in February 2018 at OZ Design Furniture QLD, Toowoomba for $699.00.

Jacqui

JacquiSouth East Queensland, QLD

It's ok

I find this BBQ to be overall good, however the stand is flimsy and after having it for a little while I now regret not getting the Weber. We also bought the BBQ cover which was terribly difficult to fit, so we didn't bother with that.

Purchased in August 2015 at Barbeques Galore for $750.00.

Kris S.

Kris S.

Great product

Cooks great food and is very good at all times that work best way for me I will send you a full time position of assistant manager position of assistant professor

Purchased in May 2018 at Raw Pleasure for $500.00.

Jeanne M.

Jeanne M.

Great to look at, easy to clean

I brought mine as I was fed up with an unused massive rusty bbq. It is cute red and easier to clean. I have never had a problem with rust.
I can cook a great steak for up to 6/8 friends without a stress and also as simple as a pizza.

Purchased in September 2015.

Sam S.

Sam S.

Go with the triple grill if you really take BBQing seriously

My mate has the Triple grill and when I saw how great it heating up fast and how it can handle a good amount of meat I wanted to buy one. The only problem is I live in a unit so I when the salesman told me that I would have the same ability to reach high heat in the double grill I was sold.

I have had it for a few months now and I can never get beyond 200C. The unit can handle up to 300C and with my mate's triple burner it will go from nil to the red line in 5 - 8 minutes.

The other problem is the flimsy cart. It is built out of cheap plastic so it does not feel stable enough and has already started to fade.

Purchased in September 2018.

Taytay

TaytayVictoria

Yesss

This us the best grill I have ever used in my lifetime I love it more than anything else I would highly recommended it to anyone kids family parents hq

Purchased in June 2014 for $200.00.

Damian

DamianPerth, WA

Great bbq

Great bbq. Cooks evenly and easy enough to keep clean
Plenty of area to cook for a family. Maybe slightly undersized if entertaining.
Perfect for cooking outdoors as it is sealed preventing wind from affecting cooking. Lights easily every time

Purchased in November 2016 for $600.00.

GregoryR

GregoryRSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good BBQ

We are very impressed with our BBQ, it is well made and is easy to use, plus good heat distribution.. The BBQ was purchased to use when Caravaning, it is perfect for this job.
Glad we added the carry bag, it is well padded and gives good protection..

Purchased in December 2018.

Tracey

TraceyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic for all kinds of uses

We took a long time to make a decision between this and the Weber. We took this away camping and used it to do everything from cooking sausages to heating water. It looks great, but performs well too. Very happy.

Purchased in March 2019 at Barbeques Galore for $489.00.

Tuffstuff80

Tuffstuff80Sydney

Cooks as good as charcoal

This is my first gas BBQ and I absolutely love it. Very strong burners, I've tried almost everything thing. Sausage, Kafta, chicken whole and skewers etc. I love the taste the iron cast grill leaves. Very similar to charcoal. I tried roasting a whole chicken but came out ok. Wouldn't use it as a oven only grilling

Purchased in November 2018 at Barbeques Galore.