Ziegler & Brown Twin Grill

Ziegler & Brown Twin Grill

LP Gas, Natural Gas

Gas BBQs Buying Guide

There’s nothing quite like an Aussie summer barbie, and a gas bbq can help you get sizzling. But do you know whether you want a portable bbq or a freestanding model? Would you prefer an LPG gas bottle or natural gas? This buying guide is here to help answer all your burning questions.

Read now

4.3

• Preheating Speed
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (27) · No (2)
  • Safety
Gordon

GordonSydney, NSW

Awesome BBQ

This BBQ is just so convenient, easy to use, easy to clean and ergonomically sound.
It does however not like strong winds with its lid down, but that certainly does not detract from it being a great buy.

Purchased in July 2019 at Barbeques Galore for A$790.00.

EbonyD

EbonyDCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Love it, perfect for caravanning

Great compact bbq, love it purchased full flat plate and that was a great investment..cooks enough for the whole family in one go.

Only downfall is cleaning drip tray it’s hard work

Purchased in November 2019 at Barbeques Galore for A$499.00.

Jillsue

JillsueSydney Surrounds, NSW

Hands Down Best BBQ Ever!!!

We tell everyone about the Ziggy!!! We have one at our house and one in our caravan- recently we were caught in the fires down south and unfortunately we lost everything in the fires including our ziggy! But we will definitely be buying another. It is perfect for Pizza with the hot stone, roasts, perfect grilled meats and roasted veggies, easy to use.
We love it!

Purchased in April 2017 at Barbeques Galore for A$800.00.

Janey G

Janey GPeel, WA

Great BBQ for our balcony

It may be compact we we are able to cook all our usual BBQ meat and veggies on this to perfection.
We find both plates (we also bought the griddle) are easy to clean after each use.
We are in a coastal position and have found that the BBQ can cope with normal wind. We keep a cover on the BBQ when not in use.

Purchased in October 2019 at Barbeques Galore for A$605.00.

JvB

JvBSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Embarising

If you have a camper or caravan do not touch this product. Its fat, very fat at 60cm wide and most campers are 50cm door ways. Please consider webber both mini or standard q with impressive 49.6cam wide width max.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$700.00.

Even Heat DistributionNo

Doesn't get hot enough

Never got hot enough to put a nice char on a steak despite heating to 260 + before adding steaks. BBQs galore Tweed Heads eventually replaced the jets after I called head office. Still doesn't cook steak any better tgan a cheaper brand I had before. Disappointing BBQ. Disappointing service from Tweed Heads store.

BBC

BBCSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Love love love

I love my Ziggy great heat adjustment great accessories!!! Easy to clean! Small and compact easy to take camping! We took ours to Fraser Island for 2 weeks it has never let us down way to ignite. A BBQ that as a female I don’t feel like I’m going to loose my eyebrows when I light it!!! Lol we cook Everything on it from roasts to pizza! Love it

Purchased in March 2017 at Barbeques Galore for A$700.00.

Steve

StevePerth, WA

Excellent BBQ - heats up really fast cooks exceptionally

I’ve had had my Ziggy twin burner for 6 years now - could not be happier. Cooks steak , fish , pizza, roasts all to perfection. Economical on gas. I can Definitely recommend.

Purchased in January 2014 for A$570.00.

Max cook

Max cookSouth Australia

This is perfect can't live without it Cook's the food Fast and great.

Great can't live without it it's the best BBQ in the world it Cook's the food Fast and great and show the temperature On it and its good that they show what the temperature is

Purchased in March 2019 at Barbeques Galore for A$110.00.

Vice P.

Vice P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The rolls royce of portable bbqing

Absolute ripper of a unit.
I recently changed careers from butchering to construction. In shops I’d gets hot breakfast, on site there’s nothing but rip off tuck shops.
This is so easy to clean and maintain and it sits on my Ute which is now called the ‘car-b-cue’ roasts steaks Portuguese chickens etc etc beautifully!!!

Purchased in October 2019 at Barbeques Galore for A$700.00.

safal r.

safal r.Sydney, NSW

It was great but a bit tricky to use.

Steak cooks well, and cakes bake great too! However chicken it a bit tricky to cook. The weight of this product is pretty heavy, compared with similar bbq machines, safal.

Purchased for A$200.00.

Brad T.

Brad T.South East Queensland, QLD

I can't believe all the negative reviews.

I purchased today a 4 burner Ziegler and Brown bbq. I only bought on the salespersons recommendations. When I got home I Googled all the reviews and thought I'd made a bad purchase judging by the reviews. Anyway I went ahead and assembled the bbq. The whole time thinking I'd thrown money down the drain.
I read all the instructions and viewed a few utube vids and got my cook on.
I must say........ freaking awesome bbq. Totally recommend it. If anyone can honestly say that this bbq isn't 5 stars, they obviously don't know how to cook on a bbq.
10 year warranty and absolutely great cooking temperature.

Purchased in November 2019 at Barbeques Galore for A$1,400.00.

Not happy

I have trouble keeping the temperature steady , it’s temperamental constantly requiring monitoring while roasting , i also bought the exhaust fan and watch the smoke rise to the unit then rather than being drawn in , it then goes left and right , two of the lights in the exhaust fan and perished , I strip it down every two months to give it a vigorous clean

Even Heat DistributionNo
John Wakim

John WakimSydney, NSW

I’m happy with the bbq

Meat cooks well chicken cooks well but the sausages don’t cook the best but I’m still really happy with the bbq itself really simple and excellent. Also really easy to clean.

Purchased in January 2019 at Barbeques Galore for A$700.00.

Telelynx

Telelynx

Best I've tried

I bought my Ziegler & Brown twin 2nd hand on Gumtree for $330 fully loaded with accessories. Previously I've owned a Bugg and a Weber Q220. Both are great but the Ziegler & Brown is better. Here's for why; the drip tray is more easily accessible, the heat is more consistent across the whole of the bbq, the burner holes are bigger and less likely to get blocked, the grill plate has a larger solid area over the burner to avoid grease or debris blocking the burner holes. The side tables are sturdier than it's competitors. Top trick the previous owner told me, you can put the grill plates in the dishwasher :)

Purchased in July 2019 at Gumtree for A$330.00.

Family-Guy77

Family-Guy77AU

Ziggy 2 burner BBQ is amazing

This BBQ is fantastic and great for cooking roasts, steaks, snags, vegetables and even scones. It's easy to clean with BBQ wipes and then once a month take the plates in and wash in warm soapy water.
The baking tray with roast rack is the best accessory.
The temperature is fairly easy to get to a stable temperature once you are used to it. We use one burner usually for roasts and a wifi temperature probe makes it easy to get perfect roasts every time.
Being hooded it is very good in the wind. You can cook with the lid open or closed.

Purchased in September 2018 at Barbeques Galore.

Liz

LizSouth Australia, 5413

Great travel companion

Love the portability, the size is fabulous. Love the two elements and ease of starting. Sits in pergola until we pop in the caravan and take with us.. Ziggy is always traveling with us.
Have cooked porked belly to perfection, salmon to die for and a loaf of bread to name a few.
Recipe book is great for ideas and assistance.

Purchased in November 2017 at Barbeques Galore for A$459.00.

peter y.

peter y.

Amazing! Just what we were after

Cooks food perfectly. Used the smoker container and guves food a woodfired taste. Prefer this over weber as it can cook with lid open no problems.perfect for indirect cooking. Made our own pizza using the stone base accessory and turned out just like a wood fired pizza. Maple wood chips were used in stainless smoker accessory.

Purchased in August 2019 at Barbeques Galore for A$399.00.

Rachel

RachelHunter Region, NSW

Absolutely Perfect BBQ

Bought mine 2 weeks ago in a bundle. Easy to assemble and use and love how quickly it sparks up and heats up. Great cooking with lid on. You will not be disappoiinted. Excellent BBQ.

Purchased in July 2019 for A$779.00.

Melissa Y.

Melissa Y.

Good and easy to pack away

Easy to clean good working order can cook any food you like it’s awesome easy to take in the car big enough to cook all the food you could need

Purchased for A$100.00.