Cooks great

BBQ cooks great, very versatile. Slow cook, fast cook makes no difference. Heat control is good and solid. A little disappointed with the grills, having to replace the once. However weber replaced them for free after a phonecall and a couple of pics.

Purchased in October 2012.

Perfection.

Take it camping or to the beach. Easy and convenient. It's the best and most long lasting. Had a small issue within warranty period was fixed within the week.
Highly recommended.

Purchased in December 2017.

Even Heat DistributionYes

Love our Weber Q. We purchased it around 15 years ago and it is still going strong and in excellent condition, unlike previous stainless steel bbq’s which barely lasted and were difficult to clean. We do keep it undercover. It’s a breeze to clean and Cooks food well.

Purchased in May 2005.

Overall a fantastic barbeque

I have been very happy with the Weber Q 2000. It cooks all food quickly and evenly. I have used it for crispy skin salmon with the hotplate and also roasts with the trivet (both need to be purchased separately). It's quite easy to clean with the recommended tools. We keep ours under cover so keep it out of the weather conditions. It's also portable if need be! Good value for the price. Overall fantastic!

Purchased in October 2018.

Perfect for family lunches

Amazing BBQ, perfect for easy family lunches. I bought the standard size and its perfect for feeding 8 of us and super easy to use! Couldn't recommend it any more.

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys for $449.00.

First BBQ - Could not be happier

Bought this never having owned a BBQ before. Extremely happy with the purchase, it cooks up great food without much effort and is so easy to clean as well. I've left my bbq out without a cover as the cover seems to attract roaches.

Purchased in August 2018 for $385.00.

Great product

Great BBQ, we took it with us to Fraser Island and it cooked the food evenly and quickly. It was also super easy to clean and portable. Would recommend highly.

Purchased in October 2017.

Best bbq ever..!

This is the best bbq I have ever seen.
The heat is evenly distributed that helps the food to get evenly cooked.
The bbq is very sturdy and weather proof and comes with a 5 year warranty from Weber.

Purchased in September 2014 at Barbeques Galore for $700.00.

Even Heat DistributionYes

Well built and consistent performance.

I've had the Q for 12 years and use it on avarage twice a week. Relatively easy to clean and maintain, consistent results and great customer support. Replacing parts is a no brainer and doesn't cost much.

Purchased in April 2007.

Even Heat DistributionYes

Makes BBQing fun and easy!

I have wanted a Weber Q from the time that they were launched!

I finally can say that I am the proud owner of one now.

It heats up quickly, cooks evenly and is easy to clean.

Do yourself a favour and by the rotisserie. It allows you to cook the tastiest BBQ you will ever have!

I have also bought the casserole pan, perfect for cooking something hot in the summertime when you would rather not be heating up the kitchen.

Wait until you do a pizza in there too! So good!

Only thing I would change with my Q, is the side tables on the cart. They really are not up to holding anything heavy like a tray of meat. You can by stainless steal ones aftermarket through other BBQ places.

Stiil, the best BBQ ever!

Purchased in September 2018.

Roast Pork mmmm

Fantastic portable BBQ, Does amazing roast pork. easy to pack in the caravan. It is great for a couple, no need to heat up large BBQ area. Close the lid to keep food warm. Use the solid plate for bacon and eggs, yummy.

Purchased in December 2018 at Mitre 10 for $489.00.

Great BBQ

This is my first BBQ and it's been nothing but great so far. It's a good size. It's easy to use and there's plenty of resources available if you're looking for good recipes.

Weber products can be a bit pricey, so wait for a decent 15-20% off sale (happens a few times a year if you keep a look out).

As long as you follow the guidelines for usage and maintenance you can't go wrong really!

Purchased in August 2018 at Myer Online Store.

Wonderful Weber

A fantastic BBQ that is easy to use (I would suggest watching the DV included) once you have used it a few times. Plenty of accessories also that are able to be purchased. This BBQ is great for cooking everything. We have done steaks, breakfast's, including eggs, bacon and sausages and great for pizzas too.
BBQ is very efficient on gas use.
A great buy you won't be disappointed with.

Purchased in April 2019 at BCF Physical Store for $449.00.

Thanks for leaving a review! We're glad you love your Weber barbecue.

Beautiful looking and performing barbecue

We love our Weber Q. We bought it from a Weber dealer along with a trolley and Weber tools. Ours has the temperature gauge.

It heats fast, cooks great and uniform, fires up at a touch of the igniter button and is super easy to clean. The red colour is beautiful and looks nice in our garden. The Weber accessories are of high quality and generally good value.

We find it is super economical in how it uses gas and is so easy to clean and move around compared to those huge unwieldy stainless steel four burner barbecues that everyone has.

We love everything about it except for the flimsiness of the side tables that pop out. They are too bendy and virtually useless for anything over 500g.

Purchased in December 2018 at Ellis Outdoor Living, Nunawading for $800.00.

Steak cooked perfectly everytime

I mostly do steak, occasionally try seafood and chicken wing, the steak smell terrific and taste just as good.
I originally wanted the baby to go camping but the sales guy convinced me to get the standard Q. It is too bulky to travel, however it is easier to cook for a group of people.
The grill plates weight a ton make it a bit hard to clean, should have stuck to the Baby Q.
The size may be the reason why it takes a while to preheat to the recommended cooking method.

Purchased in September 2016.

Love our Weber Q

We recently had an issue with our Weber catching on fire and upon emailing Weber to find out how to go about replacement parts we were gobsmacked that they sent us all that we needed FREE to get it going again. Top class service! So very grateful. Thankyou thankyou thankyou. Can't live without our Weber Q!

Purchased in January 2014 at Mitre 10.

Mans best friend

Perfect for bbqs and roasts. It’s portable so I can take anywhere, to the beach or playground and family camping trips.
Easy to clean as long as you look after it.

Purchased in March 2017 for $350.00.

Love love love my weber Q, customer support is A+

What does this bbq not cook well, steaks come out perfectly, the most succulent roasts you've ever had, I've baked cakes in it, bacon comes out crispy and delicious.
We have had a few issues with it as we live by the ocean and weber has replaces parts for us every single time even when it was past its 5 year warranty! Outstanding!

Purchased in April 2012 at Babies Galore.

Best BBQ

Bought the WebberQ at Christmas time and have never looked back! The grill is good quality and overall so is the entire BBQ. Cooks to perfection every time without fail. Highly recommend.

Purchased in December 2018 for $490.00.

Best barbie

Great for steaks, easy to clean BBQ the stand is sold separately is a bit expensive which is annoying but it cooks food really well and is easy to take places.

Purchased in September 2018.

Even Heat DistributionYes

Will the patio cart 6524 fit my Webber baby Q 100E model ?
Hi Kate, thanks for your question. Unfortunately, your Q won't fit on that particular cart as it is designed for newer models (Q2000/2200), and not the Baby Q models. As your Baby Q is an older model, it was only compatible with the Rolling Cart, which is now obsolete and no longer available. Your best bet would be to look for one that is second hand, or for an alternative surface to use your Q on (like a non-flammable, small table). Sorry for any inconvenience.

Cart options for a Weber q 200 please??
Hi Megan, as that is an older model, you are limited. If you head to your nearest Specialist Dealer (or alternatively, call our head office on 1300 301 290) and enquire about a Stationary Cart (part 8460) - this part is our older cart and if there is stock left, it will fit your Q. Hope that helps. Thanks

I have a middle size weber (between baby and family) I have been gifted a 6524 stand. Will be ok for my weber which is 6 years old?
Hi Buck, it's hard to say 100% without your serial number, but you can check yourself- if you have the white sticker on the back of the frame of the Q (or under the side table), it will have either Q200/220 OR Q2000/2200 - the 200/220 are the older models, and if you have either of these series, then it won't fit on the cart you were given. If it is either a 2000 or 2200, then it will fit. If you need any further help, please let us know!

Q Standard (Q2000AU)Q Premium (Q2200AU)Q 200Q 220
Weight1616.5
ThermometerNoYes
Gas TypeLPG and NaturalLPG and NaturalLPG and NaturalLPG and Natural
Release dateSep 2006Sep 2006
Replaced byWeber Q Standard (Q2000AU)Weber Q Premium (Q2200AU)

• MPN: 53017024