Copacabana Property Management

See the Best Gardening & Landscaping in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

I was nervous, but all went well

I was worried about using a service with no "fallback" (like Airbnb and Stayz do) if things go wrong or (worse) if the service is fraudulent - however all went well and I was worried about nothing. Jess was quick to respond and the booking process was smooth, and our deposit was returned quickly afterwards. If I could make one improvement, it would be less installments as the admin was a bit much!

Proactive and professional

I’ve never come across such a proactive property manager. When we had an issue with the kitchen stove gas running out the manager jumped straight on the phone to order the replacement the next day. Every question we had during our tenancy was responded to promptly over the busy Christmas period.

Wonderful property in an excellent location.

The verandas at Avoca is a great place to stay and very close to the rock pool end of Avoca beach. The property is very well equipped and Jess from Copacabana Property Management is easy to deal with and answered any questions we had promptly. We will definitely be returning.

Chill & Unwind @ Avoca Beach

I booked Chill & Unwind @ Avoca Beach through Copacabana Property Management. The property was perfect for our annual family holiday. Accommodation and facilities were great as was the location, close to the lake and a 10 minute walk to the beach. I would definitely recommend this home as a place to stay and Copacabana for a smooth holiday rental transaction.

Fantastic!

We've been going to Copacabana for two years now and have had the best experience with the staff at Copacabana Property Management. They're so easy to deal with, prompt with addressing any problems and are so accomodating. The property is so lovely and is so well set up with plenty of space and utensils etc.

A perfect location and accommodation for a family getaway!

Booking the accommodation was so simple and pleasant from start to finish. Jess from Copacabana Property Management was so lovely to deal with and was extremely helpful and professional. The accommodation was so conveniently located, clean and well equipped. Highly recommended for families. We can’t wait to go back!!

Perfect location

Loved the house big and full of natural light. Beach access and cafe down from the beach was great to have!

Absolutely Amazing

We Absolutely enjoyed our annual Girls trip in this beautiful home. The view was breath taking and the house was spacious and big enough for 11 ladies. Will definitely be booking again in the future.

Great place and service

The house was perfectly suited to the size and ages of our group. Access to the beach being important, and everything easy to operate. The main bedroom suite including bath was amazing. One suggestion is to point out there is a-steep drive to access the house. I was walking around for a while until I figured it out.

A great family holiday

Perfect house for a family holiday. We enjoyed the separate living spaces and bathrooms. The hot tub was an added bonus.

Awesome experience

Copacabana were a pleasure to deal with.
We booked a last minute Queens birthday getaway and Jess the person we dealt with made everything easy and enjoyable.
The place itself was perfect for our needs and very clean.
I highly recommend Copacabana property management and will definitely be booking through them again.

Wonderful to deal with

We were extremely happy with the service provided by Copacabana property mgmt. very clear and quick communication, very helpful advice, made our short stay very pleasant. Thank you. Highly recommended

Prompt responses and easy booking

I found Copa Property Management to be professional and responsive. All was as advertised with the property too. We had a brilliant family weekend.

Excellent service!

Copacabana property management were very pleasant and helpful during our stay at Avoca. Jess was very quick to respond to any email enquiries. The property itself was beautiful and in a great location!

Reliable and service orientated

The service is reliable , personal and trustworthy . Jess goes out of her way to accommodate requests at short notice and she takes on task with care and determination that

Jessica Thorn

Good Morning,

I just wanted to show recognition for your employee Jessica Thorn. She is a lovely assist to your organization and a pleasure and breath of fresh air.

We were planning a mini Australia day getaway, and although it was short notice we never thought we were going to be able to pull it off, everything was booked out, and other agents were not helpful at all, Jessica rose to the challenge and made it all happen and organized everything within one day.

She was very professional, organized, bubbly, polite & cheerful, and I can’t thank her enough for all her help and amazing holiday she had put together for us.

I will defiantly be doing business with Jessica in the future, she was the most helpful agent I have ever come across and hope you are proud of such a great team player.

Thanks Jessica again for all your help you were unreal.

Cheers…

Belmore NSW 2192
P. (02) 9704 6669
pickles.com.au

Excellent holiday property

The house is spacious with everything needed for a large group to be very comfortable. Jess the manager was prompt, efficient and very friendly and helpful.

Great management team and easy to deal with

Had a great holiday in the perfect home that suited the needs of a large family. Spacious interior and great outdoor area. Communicating and dealing with management was breezy, staff were professional, accommodating and very friendly. I received speedy replies to all messages and the team were very helpful in assisting with additional requests. In future I won't waste any time and contact Copacabana Property Management directly for a hassle free and quick booking. A special thanks to Jess who arranged our stay.

Great Service and Communication

CPM has been taking care of our holiday home for approximately 1 year now and we have been very happy with the cleaning and linen service provided to our guests and ourselves. Communication is excellent and we can rely on them to do a good job. Thank you CPM for taking care of our property.

Caring Management

Property Manager Jess worked very hard to sort out issues we had on arrival and did all she could to make sure we had a happy stay.