100% · 50%

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Brand Manager for Cosmetic Nurse Sarah? Claim your listing.

Tash
TashSydney, NSW6 posts

Best of the Best!

Cosmetic Nurse Sarah is absolutely incredible! The fact she has so much compassion oozes through her outstanding customer service, before the appointment, the minute you walk in and even after! She is so friendly and professional and just such a bright light! She understands what you want and helps you to achieve it through her knowledge, dedication and friendliness. After so long it’s so great to finally find a cosmetic nurse who really is invested in her clients and the best outcome for them.
I would strongly recommend Cosmetic Nurse Sarah to anyone thinking of having anything done! She is the best of the best!! I loved my experience and am super excited to go back!!
Bravo!!
Hollie
HollieSydney, NSW

Do yourself a favour and just book with her, you won’t regret it!

After many months of contemplating which cosmetic injector to see for my cosmetic treatment I decided to go with Cosmetic Nurse Sarah and I am extremely happy I did. She is extremely knowledgeable and my right results have been amazing. I had minimal downtime, no bruising and my results were exactly as she explained. If I could get 11 stars out of 10 I would. Do yourself a favour and just book in to see her, you won’t regret it!
Lisa Ryan
Lisa RyanQueensland

Sarah is amazing

Sarah has 12 years of hospital experience so she has the caring professional and medical skills. I had the threads put into my neck and face, so happy with the results, lasts for years.
Monica
Monica

Great results!

Fantastic and friendly service and exactly what I asked for. Very efficient. Great results! Will be back and definitely recommend for anyone who wants to look and feel more beautiful
Pugmama
PugmamaSydney, NSW4 posts

Professional, not pushy, natural results

I’ve visited Sarah on 2 occasions and had botox, filler and pro mono threads. Sarah is so gentle, she’s not pushy and the results are amazing. She’s very well priced and the results seem to last a little longer than other cosmetic businesses I’ve been to.

Her clinic is clean and very appealing. She followed up 1 day later to see how I was going and also gave me after care leaflets.

I’ll be booking in again for my anti wrinkle injections as soon as we’re out of lockdown.