Costco NSW, Auburn

Brand Manager for Costco? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Payton K.
Payton K.Sydney, NSW

Poor customer service

Myself and my partner were not allowed in as apparently 1 person can shop at a time even thou lady had regularly let family's and couples regularly walk in together without question poor customer service!!!!

SherryMiyano
SherryMiyanoSydney

Not to be compared with the major supermarkets

S. Ferlauto
S. Ferlauto

The BEST place to shop!

Costco have such a huge variety of goods, its so well organised and so many products. In addition to the alcohol is much better prices then others.

Anne
AnneSydney

Bread that doesn’t taste like Aussie bread

Bread that doesn’t taste like Aussie bread
Bought a big bag of small bread rolls
Very disappointing
Horrible taste ! Baker needs to change ingredients

Store LocationAuburn

wato
watoSydney, NSW

cheaper at dan murphys

I always compare prices before buying at Costco, yet again its quicker and cheaper for me to go to dan murphys and buy a bottle of jack Daniels or vodka than Costco. Whatever happened to Costco having lower prices? I thought that's why I pay a $60 annual fee! And to top it off you can't email them to complain. How convenient!

Store Locationauburn

Products on special were out of stock

I went there this afternoon for some products on special on the coupon 28.01-31.01.But they were all sold out, and new stock will come next Monday or Tuesday.What's the point for the special but no stock?It really wasted my time,I am very disappointed.

Ronald
RonaldSydney, NSW

They changed the chicken no issues since

I put a review previously about the chicken thigh always being off from the steggle brand you have swapped to lillydale chicken and i have bought chicken twice now no issues you can tell its much fresher bright pink chicken the steggles one was always discouloured and off.

So thanks for taking my feedback on board no issues anymore

Cecilia
CeciliaNew South Wales

Poor quality control

Very poor quality. I found some blue rubber glove material inside the food and also two puncture holes on outside.

Suraj M.
Suraj M.Sydney, NSW

Poor support

I purchased Mug Set from costco online only to get half of them damaged. There was no proper filling and no mention of fragile content in package. I got this on special so I was expecting to get replaced but they want me to return and repurchase them which is at higher price now.
I didn't find their after sale team even try to help. They just repeat their return policy again and again. Just a waste of time and effort. I wouldn't recommend anyone to buy anything through online.

Thomas
Thomas

Good products. Hard to find a staff member to get help

Good products. I always buy salmon from here it's the cheapest I could find. Kirkland brand nuts and laundry solutions are of good quality but not cheap.
Special products may not be good in quality, bought an adidas shoe and it broke within a month.
Easy returns if you have the bill.

Sam G.
Sam G.

Poor Quality

The Kirkland 'Golden Sweet Pineapple Chunk' is far from sweet. It's white in colour, not golden! The core is not removed from the flesh as well! These chunks are better cooked with sugar added.

Michael M
Michael MSydney, NSW

Cooked chicken

Hi I have bought more then 13 chickens and more then 9 have been raw and blood through them and I have contacted Costco every time and they say they are sorry and they will work on fixing them but nothing has changed since my first chicken in January.

just another User
just another UserSydney, NSW

Best warranty

best warranty you can get on any gadget or appliance.
never buying anything from JB hifi again.
best deals
best prices
best sales

the food as also good
so is the pizza
also i like the samples

Ne chua
Ne chuaSydney, NSW

Employees do not have hygiene concept

I saw two employees handling food without wear gloves. One islander like , she wiped her sweat with her bare hand and touch food.
Another Indian lady at check out does not call my ticket number instead called out food and she touched my food with bare hand. How disgusting these are.
Should not the manager or supervisor educate their employee on food safety rules

I am not coming back not unless you ensure food safety are followed by your staffs.

Uka B.
Uka B.

Disgusting taste - forrest cake

We bought forrest cake on 30th of dec 2019. Taste was awful. I don’t think it was fresh. Sponge of the cake tasted like bread. Even fresh bread tastes better than Costco’s forrest cake. Waste of money. Never purchase again.