Costco NSW, Auburn

Costco NSW, Auburn

See the Best Supermarkets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mzee

MzeeSydney, NSW

Don't waste your precious time and money

Store LocationLidcombe

M Jackson

M JacksonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Horrible customer service

Visiting the Auburn store, wanting to buy a TV set, couldn’t find anyone to help me. Found someone in a nearby section and requested someone to help me. After asking what I needed he promptly dismissed my questions as irrelevant. He obviously had no technical knowledge, he even suggested I visit “Harvey Norman” if I wanted to try a remote on a TV. I did go somewhere else, JB Hi Fi, they were very helpful and answered all my questions. I won’t be renewing my membership. If I could, I give them NO stars.

Store LocationCostco , Auburn
Batty

BattySYDNEY

Worst Customer care

Worst customer service , arrogant and unfriendly guys at the Auburn store.
I was wondering the levels of customer care from Costco. With each level going up, they seem to be more hostile and arrogant. Frankly speaking, I have never experienced this kind of a behaviour anywhere in the world. Not seen any of the staff over there showing the minimum courtesy of even smiling to customers.

harpbelle

harpbelleSydney

Great on quantity, meh on variety

Alonso Y

Alonso YSydney

Worst ever Black Forest Cake. No fresh cream taste. Sour Cherry jam not enough. Weird Chocolate cake

As titled worst Black Forest Cake I ever had. Typical American style. Buy this for your party and your guest will be very disappointed at you for being cheap and the cake on the plates will not be finished.

My background: Dessert Lover who love Fresh cream. Real ingredient. Correct Taste. Right texture. Fresh smell. I don't care about price, as long as it makes me satisfy.

Sunny

SunnySydney

I'd say membership value is terrible value

So, there are two types of products at Costco. Products you can get elsewhere and products exclusive to Costco. The products you can get elsewhere, are usually cheaper elsewhere and are in more manageable quantities. So if you don't need 4L of mayo, get it from ALDI for half the price per. It's better valued and you don't need an extension on your house to store it.
The second type, are Costco exclusives, like their Kirkland brand stuff. It's pretty top shelf quality generally, but not cheaper.

So, if you want to save on groceries, go to Aldi. If you want Kirklands and can afford to pay more for things in general and have that house extension, get membership.

Jazz

JazzSutherland Shire

Not sure - on the fence

Not sure if I am a fan of Costco or not yet, I get that you can buy in bulk but I really don’t see it that much cheaper as people make out to be and the brands aren’t as great as you would get in Coles or Woolworths.

Paul

PaulGranville

A Car Battery Order

Quite disappointed with a car battery order - just an Exide 50D20LMF for a Mazda 3. Called 3 times. No-one can give me an answer. No-one called back either. It's over two weeks now (1 Dec 2018)! (The Star was only put in as it's mandatory!)

SONIAF

SONIAFAU

WEEKLY SHOPPER AT COSTCO

Im a weekly shopper at Costco! Love the bargains and especialy the variety and ease to shop. I can buy my vegetables to office supplies for my business and especially my baking supplies.

Amayzingone

AmayzingoneSydney, NSW

Costco Wetsuits Passing Off Big name Brands (Adrenalin & Seadoo) but are total Rubbish!

Jacob H

Jacob HBankstown

Always excellent

Always a good shopping experience, staff are friendly and helpful, the entire complex is always so clean from the carpark to the eating area to the toilets and the main shopping area. And the food there is just too good to be true. Can’t go past there $1.99 hot dog and drink but if you want something really special try their mouth watering cheeseburger. The meat pattie on this burger is so thick and juicy, fresh crisp lettuce and tomato, yummy cheese and the sauce will have you licking your lips for more, and the milk bun is always perfect for $6.99 it’s pretty good.

The staff is very rude

There is a felmale staff at the customer service counter was so rude,don’t want to go to there anymore, Costco should has a complain function on their website .

Cash Grab Atm Lidcombe Costco....

Mohsen

MohsenSydney

Organic products

Costco is the best place to buy organic products with reasonable prices in Australia. I hope they increase the variety of organic products.

Darren

Darren

Is it worth it

Having been a Costco addict I have now had a costcoectomy , is my life better? Yes !Do I miss It? yes! how did i deal with this addiction ? like any addiction i considered CA but it doesnt exist well not yet , Costco food is great , but so is Dr pepper on a hot day , eating Costco food will do to you what Hitler did to Germany , greatly enlarge its borders. Costco has many benefits but my ADvice if u are single , do what I did go with your Lebanese neighbour and use there card , watch the prices , take a calculator and remember your freezer size

Jasonb84

Jasonb84Sydney

Costco is for large families

If you have a large family, then Costco is worth the membership. However if your a single like me, then in all honesty the $60.00 membership is not worth it.

Lilly

LillyLidcombe

Bad service in Costco at Auburn

Nancy

NancyBaulkham hills

This is an amazing one stop shop. Can’t live without it.

Quality of the products is great. Return policy is excellent. One stop shop for the entire household. Love their home brand- Kirkland products too.

ripoff

their prices are too high. not cost effective at all. they're just fooling people by their big packaging. not good at all, waste of money.

Angelo k

Angelo kSydney

Defiantly a necessity for certain things

First the food is great and most of it is at a great price, considering the larger size most items are much less compared to supermarkets. Then the other items they stock of brand name clothes you can get sometimes at a crazy cheap price considering the brand. Many great items but they do need a bigger variety and more frequent refreshing stocked items.
Overall I find it hard to buy from supermarkets now because of the comparison in price and quantity, however don't be fooled not every item works out cheaper.