Costco QLD

Costco QLD

Ipswich and North Lakes

See the Best Supermarkets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Delilah

DelilahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this shop

My family and friends love this shop have saved much money meat is great prices and hot chooks are always welcome with your great salads. And seafood is great prices. Loving saving money with petrol and having more in my wallet. Buying alot of xmas things from costo bumdamba before December. There is always something different to see and try love the free samples. Staff friendly. Always leave happy.

Store LocationBundamba

Jamed Mason

Jamed MasonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never use the Optical Service

Paid over $600 for a pair of glasses, They constantly come loose and fall off my head. I have had them fixed constantly, and they were sent to the factory to be repaired. Still they are not usable.
Extremely disappointed.

Store LocationNorth Lakes
Gina

GinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

22th September, 3:00pm. Extremely rude staff

Mel

MelQueensland

The staff are so rude

I would like to report one of your workers. On Saturday 7th September 12 noon ish, while checking out, my 2 year old son touched the receipt machine. My husband immediately told my son to not touch the machine. The operator, your employee, Dillon said to my son “I’ll cut your finger off!”. Dillon then paused realising what he had said and apologised. I don’t think this is appropriate behaviour or language for an employee of Costco to direct towards a 2 year old child. I would like a representative of your store to contact me via phone as soon as possible to discuss the matter further and provide me with feedback regarding your actions to rectify this behaviour in your staff. Kind regards, Melissa 0417979545

Loz

LozSouth East Queensland, QLD

They dont answer their phone ???

Just trying to call them to ask a few quick questions, but they dont even answer their phone, same with the Ipswich store. Must be company policy to be arrogant, as usual with companies like these.

Not happy

Bought a cooked chicken great price but not cooked properly red in near the bones of the legs and wings and pink still on the breast staff need to learn to cook them properly

Store LocationCostco Ipswich

Jason T.

Jason T.South East Queensland, QLD

Could be great but too much friction in too many ways

pharlap61

pharlap61South East Queensland, QLD

Where going to give you food poisoning

Well off to shop at Costco again thought I’d try and get one of there cheap chickens again they are big but it really puts me off when I get home and start to cut it up and it’s not cooked again it’s red raw around the bone and breast flesh still red and raw .
This is the 3rd time I’ve purchased these and 2 out 3 times there not cooked .
There cooking staff should be BBQ for this lack of skill to cook a chicken.

Store LocationCostco Bundamba Ipswich
Jake

Jake

Overrated

paid $60 to join but after this first experience I won't return. Rude staff at the door were impolite and off putting. Inside bargains were average, careful shopping elsewhere will get you as good or better savings. Bought fuel and they have you estimate how much you will get which is then taken from your bank with a promise to refund excess $ if you don't use the full amount. 10 days later and the $30 I didn't use is still not returned.

Store LocationNorthlakes

Ideal for those who understood costco policy

Matt

Matt

They want you to pay before you can use their store?

This kind of store should be illegal in QLD. You have to pay to even go inside the store. Then everything in the store is like double the price of Coles or Woolworths. I wonder how much money the premier was given to allow this nasty company into our state.

Andriy

AndriySouth East Queensland, QLD

What a waste of time and money

Really bad and humiliated customer experience. Have to stay in a queue for 50 min to get membership plastic card. And then stay in another queue to check my trolley before exit.
It was not at all cheap. Mostly everything was bulk and not practical.
I will not be renewing my membership once it expires.

Geoff R

Geoff RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Place to Shop

The Service provided by the Staff is exceptional. The product range is very very transient and there is a regular turnover of range.
The BBQ Chicken is the best value I have found. Their Take Home Pizza is fantastic.

Store LocationBundamba

Sid

SidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor Customer Service

Store LocationBundamba Qld
Wendy

WendySouth East Queensland, QLD

Need to report to Brisbane QGSC #Very bad customer experience and Racism in NorthLake Costco

Store LocationNorthlakes

The worst customer service and not that cheap!

I went to the North Lakes Costco. All staff members that I spoke to were rude and had an attitude from the entry staff to the customer service desk. They do not seem happy or friendly. It is like the culture of the business is to not care about their customers. I shopped there once and I am regretting paying the membership.

Also the products are actually not that cheap. Don't be fooled by buying in bulk - make sure to check the equivalent price. I thought a lot of items were MORE expensive then the regular supermarket.

Not worth the drive.

Roast chicken not cooked

Bought roast chicken from costco north lakes yesterday . Not cooked also have photos. Never buy one again. Very disappointed. Felt ill just looking at it.

My Review

My ReviewBrisbane

Tyre Centre

We always buy our tyres from Costco North Lakes, Brisbane. The guys are always friendly, service is great and so are the prices! Highly recommend.

Karen Connor

Karen Connor

Love Costco

I think people should be aloud to browse to see if membership is worth buying especially big ticket items .

TamiL