Costco QLD

North Lakes, Ipswich

2.8

garry w.

garry w.South East Queensland, QLD

Not permitted to have my wishes carried out.

Purchased 2 new tyres y-day: product ok; price ok: i wanted them fitted to front of my front wheel drive vehicle: told no- costco policy, must be fitted to rear. Both rear tyres nearly 80% life left. Had to have them changed later. Not happy. Garry..

Michelle m.

Michelle m.South East Queensland, QLD

Terribly rude manager

Terrible rude manager left me in tears after getting the ok by multiple other staff that I could purchase an item and return it if I had problems again like I did the first round, did this and was made to feel like a criminal by Leonie an sent away with a tv that she had unboxed and shaken the crap out of which I’m then made to take back home.

mpl

mplSouth East Queensland, QLD

poor customer service!

Store Locationcostco ipswich bundamba

Lea

LeaAU

Return in an item

Thank you to the lovely girls who exchanged a solar light for me
Such great service
Even though I had to take it back
Thanks ladies you do a great job

Stephanie

Stephanie

Rude Staff and STORE entry practice is NOT COVID SAFE

ENTRY TO GET INTO THE TAKEAWAY FOOD SECTION IS NOT COVID SAFE. Getting told by a staff member to walk through the entire store, which the only option to get there is to tightly squeeze through the cash register where people are being served, if this is not possible waiting in long ques... all this just to order food for takeaway is absolutely ridiculous. It was safer for me to walk through the exit door where the trolleys line up, walk past them to get through which I'm told today is not allowed, the blonde lady staff member attending the exit door is so big she's causing a blockage to the door herself!

Store LocationNORTH LAKES

Customer service 0

Went to costco to buy electrical goods, 4 staff standing around having an conversation, approached them to get some direction and information on an product, to which they looked at each other, after a long pause, someone pointed in a direction "over there, you'll have to read the box for the information" and continued on with their conversation, left frustrated in lack of service and knowledge, went to Jaycar, great customer service and knowledge, brought products

Store Locationcostco North Lakes
Devonstone

Devonstone

Don't go anywhere else for tyres

Recently had a full set of five tyres fitted on two of my vehicles, a 2020 Hilux SR5 and a 2016 FJ Cruiser. Replaced the o/e tyres with Bridgestone Duellers 697's. Service at Costco is excellent, staff attentive, polite and on both occasions the work was completed in under 40mins. The best is you cant buy these tyres cheaper anywhere else, believe me I have tried. They only stock premium brands at discounted prices.

I have had tyres fitted by Costco for over 5 years on all 6 of my vehicles, you just cant get a better deal or service.

Store LocationNorthlakes
Luke

LukeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service

Some old fart that was on front door this morning was really rude because I showed her my membership and she said “that doesn’t look like you” and then I said “well it is” seems someone needs to go get there eyes checked

Fozzy

FozzySouth East Queensland, QLD

Tyre Centre

Got 4 new tyres put on my hilux. First time I’ve had them done at Costco, and I must say I’m impressed. Thanks Jamie and team for doing an awesome job, was the busiest time of day but got the job done in an hour. Will highly recommend you guys.
Thank you....... regards Fozzy.

Jose santana

Jose santana

Problem with Panasonic guaranteed

Store LocationIpswich QLD
Robyn E

Robyn ESouth East Queensland, QLD

Can you give us any update on stocks available?

I have to travel to get there. I'm not trying to hoard, just usual shopping, but I'm not sure if the shelves are stocked. Can Costco or another customer help?

Store LocationIpswich
jiminoz

jiminozDarling Downs, QLD

Convenient, well stocked, affordable.

Store LocationCostco Ipswich
Kapinka

KapinkaBrisbane

Botched cake

Devasted when I went to collect my daughters bday cake, they accidentally put the wrong name. No special cake for our party. So sad, too late to get another cake.

Is what it is

Been member 6 month now
You have to buy I’m bulk but why not your saving a lot and you don’t run out at home
All these people winging about undercooked chicken
Would you rather the falling apart chicken that’s so over cooked from most supermarkets
If it’s a little pink it’s fine and cooked perfectly
It’s nice to try some American products to some are just great some are not
I live alone and still buy bulk the things I use
I go every month always will

Store LocationIpswich

Problem with a BBQ chicken

We bought a chicken today early for our dinner tonight and happened that was uncooked and very pinky colour. I took pictures of it if you need it. Is only a chicken but it cost us our dinner.

Kirkland mix nuts

We have been buying this product for Several years and always been very pleased they have recently changed to having it packaged in Vietnam and the nuts are not the same . We feel that they are of a much poorer Quality , and they are now tasting stale. We will miss this treat very much!! Very sorry to see this change .....

Ton S.

Ton S.

Rude employees shouldn't be there

I was a member for the past 5 years, but decided not to renew my membership, because of the rude attitude of this particular employee in the food section. He is a male, probably between 45 = 50 years of age. Costco should look into this, otherwise you'll lose your members

Guan

GuanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Aggressive staff at Ipswich fuel station

Teela is a very aggressive Ipswich Costco staff at their fuel station. She was not around to help when spill happened, but in time to come around loudly accusing customers who used and returned the towel from spill station stealing, while there is no sign saying customer can not touch the towels when they experiencing a fuel spill! Costco certainly need to train their staff on how to show basic respect without bias!

Store LocationIpswich Costco
Mum

MumSouth Australia

Meat very very expensive

Meats to expensive for average families they look good quality but dont really know as to expensive to purchase to test. Avocados not cheap a lot of groceries arent affordable

Lou

Lou

Appalling Customer Service

Tried to enter the store to look around before deciding if we wanted to join. Spoken to very rudely by the older, short blond woman guarding the entrance. We were not aware you had to be a member just to get a foot in the door, then when I turned to walk away and told my husband we needed to leave she accused me of 'getting my back up'. I am a manager in retail and if a staff member spoke to any customer like that they would be disciplined. If we had been thinking of joining, her attitude put us right off that idea.