Cottesloe Car Hire

Cottesloe Car Hire

A small company with honest and friendly folks working in it

I have a week of vacation during Sep 2015 to Perth for a family of 5 from Singapore. I have rented a Hyundai Imax with good condition and plenty of luggage space. Their price are super attractive and review was good therefore decide to try on this company (too many negative reviews on others). Booking was easy and staffs are friendly and frank without any issues. The supervisor have made "extra effort" to pick us from the airport, and I appreciated it a lot. Perth has been a beautiful place to visit and I am very sure that I will engage their service again during the next time I visit Perth.

I am quite surprise why there is so little review for this company or maybe I am just lucky. :))

Subber46

Subber46Perth, WA

Friendly services, cheap cars and they picked us up!!

We have used Cottesloe car and Ute hire a couple of times now and each time has been a pleasure. The whole process is rather quick and painless. What me and my partner like most was that we where treated as a person as opposed to a number like we have been at the larger firms. The price was very competitive and they even picked us up from our accommodation free of charge. We will certainly be dealing with them again.
    Cheap, friendly and went out of there way to help