Move Yourself Trailer Hire

See the Best Car Rental Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Move Yourself Trailer Hire

Faulty Trailer

The lights suddenly stopped working half way through our journey. They Insisted it be returned at 7:30pm (1.5 hour drive away) or face $300+ in fees. Customer service is extremely rude.

Mike
MikeAdelaide, South Australia

Hassle free great value and convenient..

Online booking system was easy..option for size, availability and location choices. 10% discount for online booking. Trailer good condition with leads and shackle. Kiosk was simple to use Great value.

sw44t
sw44tSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Poor customer care

I hired a 8x5 cage trailer for three days ($246) to move. The trailer was damaged before I picked it up - all the cords on the bottomed severed - indicator lights not working - blew a fuse in my car! (diagnosed by an auto electrician) . Service station 'dispensing' the trailers had told me it was the connecting cord - from car to trailer not working - as two of their four cords didn't work! Upshot - no refund - my responsibility to check working. Very inconvenient and annoying.

To get trailer back

One teller was mean ,but management was good the management Bronty an Chantelle were great in helping with my issue no
Payment was god for the trailer
Yes it was
To move for medical reasons

Jess
JessCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent support and service

Had an issue with a truck side swiping the hire trailer,causing damage. Hire people extremely understanding and helpful resolving this issue. Great advice made allowances for late return of trailer and just common sense understanding.Would certainly recommend dealing with them.

Calum
Calum

Great Customer Service

I cancelled my booking after the booking commenced and they provided me with a full refund due to Covid. I was so relieved i couldn’t be happier with their service.

nathan_lange
nathan_langeHobart, TAS

Very affordable and flexible

We hired through Move Yourself for the first time a couple of months ago, they were so affordable and really flexible with times and the availability of the different products to hire was really great. Will always use them now.

Moana
MoanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Top notch all round

Booked a furniture trailer for 9 hours but needed it for longer. Rang to see if I could extend my hirage and yes I could, and I only got charged the difference from hiring it for 24hours which cost me $24 extra. Awesome customer service, the ladies were excellent. Trailer did the job perfectly. Would totally recommend this business. Top notch from start to finish. Keep up the awesome job guys!

Gordon
GordonSydney, NSW

One of Australia's absolutely stellar services

One of Australia's absolutely stellar services. You won't find a business like this anywhere else, highly convenient, great prices and even more importantly great customer service! Also open 24/7 at certain locations. In the last year I have rented their trailers over 60 times and not once have I had an issue with their trailers, good quality well serviced car carriers. I have used their utes to move houses too! If you need a trailer or a ute I highly recommend Move yourself.

dsingh
dsingh

Excellent professional Service

This is a very easy to use and efficient trailer hire service
Just practical and economical
Highly recommended for any short term or long term hire.
Easy pick up and return service

Dumbest system possible, rude customer service

These clowns will mess up your booking with a system that was probably designed in the 1980s, then you call customer service and they're rude to you. Go to Bunnings, much better.

Rob C.Move Yourself Trailer HireSend a private message

Hi David, so we can look into your complaint, can you message us with your booking number? There must be more to what you have described and we would certainly like to look into this and obtain the call recording etc. Thank you.

BridgetteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

False advertising

This is my first time that I had decided to hire a float with “Move Yourself Vehicle Hire”, I looked on your website and viewed the images you had for horse floats. The metal float looked very sturdy, at least only a couple of years old, safe and spacious for my horse, paid the $140 and went to collect the float. What was there at OTR for me to collect was absolutely, no where near what I had paid for. This float was a very old, dark enclosed wooden, run down horse float, requiring at least half a can of WD40 so that I could get the bolts loose for the tailgate, then more required so that the tailgate would lower down. False advertising...... not the float you advertise on your website!!!

Rob C.Move Yourself Trailer HireSend a private message

Hi Bridgette, This is quite concerning to read but thank you for letting us know. So we can look specifically into your complaint and the trailer in question, can you message back with your rental contract number? Many thanks

Johny mathai
Johny mathaiPerth, WA

Never again

Flat tyre after payment made. Cancelation was horrible. This is second time printer struck. Never hire trailers from morley banara road Ampol. The staff in banara Ampol is excellent but call center is poor. Service quality is horrible.

Woodiis
WoodiisPerth, WA

A great service. Thank you.

Rob C.Move Yourself Trailer HireSend a private message

Thank you for your kind review! This has been passed on to our team.

ONYAAdelaide