Easy to use

Great service, brilliant Ute that drove well, and very professional process - customer service was great. Even though I was initially uncomfortable about everything being on line, the process was smooth and straight forward - I will definitely use Move Yourself again.

Hire of Ute and Trailer for collecting a full kitchen

Customer Service was average, Man on the phone kept saying ask for the user guide to connect the trailer, but the servo didn't have a user guide. I have never connected a trailer before so was anxious. I thought I would get a partial refund for returning after 8hrs instead of returning at the end of 24hours. The vehicle was the correct one booked. I moved a kitchen. Now I understand how the system works I possibly would use again.

Stuart

Stuart

Reasonably Priced Just Need Some IT Work

Easy to book online just be mindful of if you want just a trailer or a truck.
Biggest disappointment is when I put the booking number in to machine to pick up the truck it didnt auto populate the details and had to enter them all again which took quite a bit of time.
Apart from that no fuss.

AnneMaree Murgia

AnneMaree MurgiaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The people at move yourself are fantastic, I ordered a trailer on line and was too big for my car, so I called them and it was changed money refunded

A total lifesaver

I needed to pick up some furniture that had been given to my daughter. Being a single mother who had never towed before I spent so much wasted time trying to find alternatives. Finally I rented a very small cage trailer from our local service station. I was amazed by how easy & inexpensive it all turned out to be. I had no trouble at all being able to hook up the trailer, tow it both empty and full and return the trailer as needed.

Review collected in partnership with Move Yourself Trailer Hire

I gave one star because the rating system does not allow me to give less.

Customer service was terrible. The computer booking system appeared to allow me to do what I wanted/intended to do, when I went to pick the trailer up, I was charged over four times the amount that I expected to pay. I wanted a smaller trailer but had to use a larger trailer, which did the job, but the smaller trailer would have also done the job.
Not happy with this company.

Review collected in partnership with Move Yourself Trailer Hire

Great way to get the job done

I find it much easier to book this trailer hire than I was expecting. It did it online and the staff were helpful in showing me how to access the kiosk to complete the pick up and return. I was a bit wary about using a trailer, given I haven't done this much, but the booking process and support could not have been better.

James

JamesCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great customer service.

The customer service was excellent. Website was very user friendly. Ease of pick and return was great. Great choice of locations and types of trailers. A pleasure to deal with.

Craig H.

Craig H.Perth, WA

Simple easy

Simple and easy no buggering around just hook it up and go drop it back and done that easy no need for 6 thousand questions for a hire place fantastic defently will use again

Very helpful staff

Pick up and drop off quick and easy and as per their instructions. The main thing for me was that I parked vehicle on a short, steep slope and could not reverse van out. I rang the Move Yourself office and they were very helpful. Within an hour they had mechanic Steve, on site, who very quickly solved the problem. I was very grateful and will use their service again in future.

good service

trailer was good. was easy to do online, reasonable price. Able to hire for different durations. Easy return. Only con was in additional insurance you paid for only covered accident

Swaggy

SwaggySouth Australia

I have used them on 3 occasions twice from one service station and once from another service station and if it wasn’t for the once at another service station I would say that the service is perfect except at the service station I hired from once there policy was to not let you keep the padlock until you return the trailer which makes checking the trailer back in on the touchscreen impossible because you have to say that the trailer is padlocked and secure to finish the check in

Review collected in partnership with Move Yourself Trailer Hire

Great trailer and easy pickup and drop off

Once directed to the kiosk to register the pickup of the trailer the pickup was smooth and easy. I was away within 5 minutes.
Drop off was also easy using the kiosk.
The trailer was used to move the contents of a 2 bed house to another house. All the items for a well furnished house fitted into 3 to 4 loads.

Greg

GregWimmera, VIC

Trailer was exellent

Moved a Harley fat boy to Melbourne and back 800kms no issues plenty of time down places.. smooth trip. Will hire again if I need to move bike again
Greg

Hesso

HessoIllawarra, NSW

Good experience but couple of improvements would make it better

Emanon01

Emanon01Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy process and affordable cost

The only let down for me was the time it took to get trailer as the wires didn’t work so a bit of time wasted sorting this out but generally was happy with hire. Suggestion that the time be set from when you leave the petrol station and not when you check in.

Review collected in partnership with Move Yourself Trailer Hire

Second time and very happy with service

This was my second hire (moving van) and I was extremely happy with the ease of booking, collection and return. Customer service was very good too, when I had to extend my hire for another day.

Review collected in partnership with Move Yourself Trailer Hire

Car transporter trailer brakes were completely unusable, had to rectify myself in order to tow a car safely....

All trailer need frequent brake maintenance especially car carrier trailer as there is large amounts of weight just pushing the tow vechile all over the road

More importantly there should be an option to hire TRAILERS WITH ELECTRIC BRAKES!!!

great service

We had to move a trike from interstate, we hired a 12 x 6 furniture trailer and traveled over 3000 kms, the trailer towed perfect empty and loaded and did not a any problems at all, very easy to pick up and return, would definitely use again and highly recommend .

Andrew B.

Andrew B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy Hire

Easy to order. Delivered what they stated.
Equipment in good working condition.
Staff were knowledgeable and polite.
Easy return of hire. Met my moving needs.
All round great experience.
Would hire again the same way.