Move Yourself Trailer Hire

Move Yourself Trailer Hire

It was the perfect solution for moving our family home! Great quality trailer and very affordable! Thankyou!

The customer service both in store and over the phone was very friendly and straight forward.

Payments were easily handled over the phone so that we could secure our. Icing date and trailer hire.

We used the furniture moving trailer to move from Cloncurry to Cairns in one smooth move!

Store LocationMount Isa- Barkley Highway Coles Express
Vehicle TypeFurniture trailer
Glad everything went well, and hope you're settling into your new place. Thanks for leaving a review, Emma.

Nice set-up, shame about the delay's on collection

Very friendly people at pickup and dropoff, but bit of a mixup on collection meant it took me more than half an hour to get the keys.
Trailer was fine, although for a furniture removal trailer I was disappointed to find out inside it says it's not waterproof.

Store LocationBP Salisbury (Evans Rd) QLD, 304 Evans Road SALISBURY QLD 4107
Received Booked Vehicle Yes
Thanks for the feedback Rogan. While generally our enclosed trailers are pretty safe, it's always best to cover your furniture during heavy rain and less than ideal conditions. I'll pass the feedback on regarding making this more visible prior to booking.

Thanks again to a hire company that upgraded me to a covered trailer due to rain thanks again, a cheery voice on the phone and very helpful well worth the phone call

Oh great to hear, the weather has been super miserable lately. Hope everything was kept safe and dry. Thanks a bunch Dave.

Trailer hire

Service was great, I booked online, price was perfect for the time I had booked it. The size trailer was just right for moving the furniture.
I will Definately be back to hire again!

Store LocationU-haul
Received Booked Vehicle Yes
Thanks for the glowing review Robyn, appreciate it.

So much easier than anticipated!

Easy pick up and return, trailer exactly as promised with easy to open drop down back panel/ramp. Leave 5 minutes extra to use the kiosk check in before you sign the paperwork, but other than that it was a perfect experience :) would recommend!

Store LocationMango Hill
Received Booked Vehicle Yes
Thank you so much for the kind review, and definitely some good advice. We're working on making the check-in and check-out process a little faster and more seamless, so we appreciate the feedback.

Functional

Hired a horse float for 9 hours from Johnsonville BP. Towed reasonably well. Got the intended job done. Would recommend. Reasonable prices saves trying to borrow from friends or family.

Store LocationOnline
Vehicle TypeHorse float

Good service

The service was great, I would use again. Highly recommend. Don't hesitate to book for your next move, made my move so much less stressful and a breeze compared to other companies.

Store LocationCoolalinga
Vehicle TypeTrailer
Received Booked Vehicle Yes
Awesome, thanks so much Bianca!

Website very unclear

I tried to book a Ute to move some furniture last weekend. First the wrong price came up for the insurance. Called them to reset the whole booking. After all the steps and just before paying (a wasted 30 minute exercise), it showed that the price was limited to 60km or excess charges applied. Ended up getting a go get van which was bigger and much more cost effective!

Displeased

Brake lights where not functional. Blinkers worked as normal but no brake lights. Very dissapointed and placed me and other motorists at risk for failing to ensure appropriate functioning of equipment hired

Store LocationMelton
Thanks for your feedback, Marcus. There's a multitude of reasons why the brake lights might not work, some of which are out of our control. We do state on our kiosk to check the brake lights before taking the trailer, and if there are any issues to call us as we're usually able to provide you with an alternative solution.

Very Happy Customer

Staff at BP Yarram most helpful. Trailer in good condition, easy to tow, trouble free, and was as ordered by me. Booking on-line, easy process as was pickup and return.

Store LocationBooked On-line
Received Booked Vehicle Yes
Glad to hear the guys at BP Yarram are doing a great job. Thanks for your review Duncan.

Oral for moving

On line booking was easy to navigate. Attended the pick up site, completed the booking at an electronic kiosk hooked up the trailer and I was on my way. The trailer I picked up was what I was expecting and it was perfect for the furniture I needed to move.

Vehicle Type8X5 Trailer with a cage
Glad to hear, and I hope you didn't have any trouble moving your furniture. Thanks heaps Mark.

Easy and quick professional service

From the start the ordering process was quite quick and easy to do. The vehicle was as described and in excellent working condition and was just the right vehicle for yearly clean up. Deposit was put back in on time just as described. Thanks for the hire very professional service

Store LocationMove yourself rental
Received Booked Vehicle Yes
Great stuff, thanks for reviewing us.

great customer service, easy to use self service tablet for picking up and returning. Affordable rental. One small problem, the left indicators need to be fixed. On 3 trailers I had inspected before I found a roadworthy trailer had busted or dead indicators or broken pins for the cables. Customers should advise the rental company so the problem can be fixed

Will hire again next time

Great experience, easy, fast, simple, will hire again. Good customer service, easy payment, horse float as described (basic, simple), easy pick up and drop off, friendly and helpful staff, touch screen booking.

Vehicle TypeHorse float
Thanks so much Jess.

Smooth & easy hiring online & subsequent pickup!

The trailer hire was perfect for my needs. I booked it online, picked up at the designated place and used the electronic keypad to key in my details as well as it scanning my driver's license. Hooking up was no problem, and returning it within time was expedient. A hassle free experience. Their rates were extremely competitive. I would use them again in future without hesitation!

Store LocationBP Nookenburra
Received Booked Vehicle Yes
Glad everything went so well, we'll be happy to have you back in the future. Thanks for the review.

Nice and Easy

Really easy trailer hire, pick up at the petrol station was quick and easy through the pre-booking systems, trailer was in good condition and the return process was simple. Overall I'm very happy with the service provided and will be using again.

Vehicle Condition
Awesome, thank you so much for the glowing review Derek!

Easy to book and collect vehicle

Easy service to use. Bond refunded quickly. Reasonable price. Vehicle booked was the same vehicle we used. Only negative comment vehicle shuddered when braking. Would use again if we needed a Ute.

Received Booked Vehicle Yes

Nice practical trailer that fulfilled my needs.

Happy with the standard of trailer I hired, it was just what I needed to move the last of my belongings from the Sunshine Coast down to Logan. There was some difficulty from your guys end processing the payment booking online, but it was all sorted after a quick phone call. Over all, I’m happy with the service.

Store LocationShell service station marsden
Thanks for the review Jayden, appreciate the feedback.

Generally pretty good

Good concept. The only frustration was making the payment and I had to call up and do this on the phone after several failed attempts online . I was informed by the very polite and helpful person on the phone there was a problem with the site and it was not accepting payments and he had already had many similar calls that day. Small thing but this is a personal bugbear, people in IT should be held to account for things that don't work, I was at the point of giving up and going elsewhere. I can hear them say its only a small glitch or bug but how many others gave up in frustration? otherwise easy to use and pleased with the quality of the trailer.

Store Locationonline
Received Booked Vehicle Yes
Hi Peter, thanks for your feedback, and you make some valid points. We try our best to keep the site up but occasionally we do run into hiccups. I'm glad you persevered and gave us a call, and I'm positive if you decide to hire with us a second time you'll have no issues at all. Thanks again Peter.

Break thru in trailer hire

Extremely user friendly computer system ,high quality trailer, very fair and friendly people to deal them .....I would use again without hesitation ... numerous pick up sites as well ..the trailer did the job perfectly

Vehicle Condition
Glad to hear Peter, we look forward to having you hire with us again.