Damian

DamianHobart, TAS

Terrible. Would give 0 if i could...

Booked trailer on line, showed up to collect an thee man at service station said it had just been picked up by someone else. Call to see what went wrong and they LIED , they said it was defective and couldnt be rented out. HOWEVER they let it out with someone else and it wasnt there..... Liars and stuffed me around. Offered me a trailer 30 minutes out of my way, i said ok , but then they said that i would need to return it to where i picked it up..... so in my 9 hour booking i was going to need to spend an hour of it transporting to cover their double booking... never again

DCG

DCGMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Needs Improvement

The staff on the phone were amazing, as i had to go around to different servo's because the trailers i was trying to hire were broken, which was frustrating because i only had a short window. this is the ninth different type of trailer i have hired and found the chain is too short just like the others, i have a hilux so i assume many others have the same problem will be the last time i use these guys. anyway after finally getting the trailer it was covered in oil and dirty and made a messy on my driveway but otherwise fine. i hope they start extending their chains and education people to use a different link if its dragging on the ground, if they do i would use them again.

Store Locationonline booking
Claire

ClaireSouth East Queensland, QLD

So easy!!!

Hired a 12x6 furniture trailer on the weekend and everything was so simple start to finish. Value for money was exceptional and the fact that there is no deposit needed made it so much easier for us not to mention the trailers were all so neat and well kept. The Cole's express staff member helped us as soon as we had arrived, no mucking around we were in and out of the servo within 10 minutes and on return, same deal. It was such a stressful move and this company helped us transition into our home just smoothly!! 10 stars out of 5. Will definitely use them again.

Store LocationBellbird Park Cole's Express

Bryan W.

Bryan W.

Good Customer Service

Rented a Trailer and ended up having an issue with my car. When i couldn't end up taking the trailer they offered and refunded the booking fee. Good and quick customer service on call to try help resolve early on a Sunday morning.

Store Locationredfern

Tralier review

Hired a Tralier one way trip from Sydney to the central coast.
Very easy pick up and drop off paid around $150 for a days hire
Older Tralier one of the Tralier blinkers where out
That’s prob the only fault with the Tralier
But id use them again for sure

Stephanie

StephaniePerth, WA

Appalling from woe to go

I have never felt inclined to write a negative review of anything until now. The whole process of hiring a trailer for four hours was diabolical, including complicated systems which didn’t work, IT failure, equipment old and faulty, wrong information on file and appalling customer service from their partner service Coles Express. I will not spend more time detailing the catalogue of errors, if you want to know get in touch with me

Rob C.Move Yourself Trailer Hire

Hi Stephanie, personal DM sent.

chris t.

chris t.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Bad Company.

hired the trailer and upon return the service station was closed. I had not been informed that it would be shut within my hire window. Called customer service and was told that my hire windows had gone into the next day and I could either take it home or leave it. If I left it I would be liable to anything that happened to that trailer over night which is parked next to there other trailers. Never again.

Vehicle TypeCar trailer
Store LocationColes express padstow
Mick

MickMelbourne

Terrible experience

Booked ahead but couldn’t pick up because wouldn’t accept *legal* temporary licence document. Then tried on the spot with friend’s ID, but wouldn’t release as trailer ‘booked’ to original booking...

Received Booked VehicleNo, I received a worse vehicle

Rob C.Move Yourself Trailer Hire

Dee

DeePerth, WA

Horse float trailer hire

We hired the horse trailer float for moving house. The trailer itself was the perfect size - we moved 1 queen bed, full lounge suit, bed side draws, side tables, book shelf & roughly about 9 big boxes of house hold stuff in 1 load.

We started the day off with a absolute nightmare - were running a little late for collection, could t find drivers license anywhere. The staff were soooo amazing !! Seriously they assisted with moving the trailer hire too a new time slot while we got our stogether. Could’t find the license, so again we called back. no trouble they changed the name of the booking so someone else could hire with the drivers license. Amazing customer service and soo thankful. Would recommend to anyone & certainly hire agian.

Vehicle TypeHorse trailer
Store LocationAscot WA

No assistance available!

Was frustrated when I needed assistance but no one ta the petrol station would assist me. Also brought the trailer back a fraction late and was slugged an extra $20

Store LocationStrathalbyn

Review collected in partnership with Move Yourself Trailer Hire

Pretty easy to hire, very strait forward and cheap

Everything was handled well, unit was clean easy to hook up, plenty available. It served my needs. Bond money was paid back at once even without checking the unit. Hiring MOVE YOURSELF is well worth your money

Store LocationPakenham, Melbourne

Not happy Jan!

I rented a cage trailer to pick up a pallet. Half an hour later i realised that it had a drop down back gate, rather than a swinging one, making it impossible to use for loading with a forklift. Called to find if there was any chance of a refund and wa told no chance. Ended up renting a truck from another brand for almost the same price with a lot more capacity. Won't be doing that again.

Store LocationTingalpa QLD

Excellent customer service

First time I used a trailer and can not find my lead which is under the spare tyre. The petrol station staff would not let me on the road without attaching the lead on. Called the customer service they canceled my booking and refunded me. The staff member was very nice and patient, when I was frustrated and feel stupid. Later I found where the lead is and used Move Yourself a few times and very happy about its prices and service. However some petrol station staff can be not so nice that affect user experience.

Store LocationSA

Hoghead

HogheadGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Furniture trailer

Hire time started after leaving the depot . Ease of Hire & with telephone backup to rectify any problems. The near new trailer had everything working all in great roadworthy condition. I would happily hire from move your self again in the future.
Thanks again Gavin.

Vehicle TypeFurniture trailer
Store LocationColes express

Find out how Move Yourself Trailer Hire compares to other Physical Shops

easy to use and they were flexible to our needs

they were easily accessible by phone when i needed help. it met my needs. it was what i was expecting. it was local and we were happy. thanks very much

Helpful when difficulties arise

Pick up and drop off system is easy. I had a hire where a defect in the trailer meant I had a big problem. The trailer was otherwise in great condition and subsequent hire trailer was excellent condition.The tyre blew out and the rim was damaged. I returned the trailer late because I was so delayed by the incident. One thing you might add to the trailer kit is a matching wheel brace (wasnt the same size as my 4wd) I spoke with the company and they were very apologetic and offered me a significant discount on my next hire. Impressed with their service and would happily use them again. Next time Ill look more closely at the condition of the trailer before I get down the road.

Store Locationgeelong

Vinny

VinnyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy, economical and hassle free.

Trailer not same as ordered but rectified by customer service on mobile. No bond required just hirage fee very economical. Used trailer for house moving definitely met our needs thanks.

Vehicle Condition
Store LocationWerribee and Hoppers Crossing.

Sakuralia

Sakuralia

Great trailer

Customer service was perfect.
All payments were handled quickly and efficiently.
Trailer was the exact match to what we booked.
We were moving a house and was a perfect amount of space for what was needed.

Vehicle TypeTrailer

David.

David.Perth, WA

Excellent service.

Excellent service and good communication, the trailers l used were in good repair and always ready to go. The online booking and picking up process could be stream lined. Will keep using this service.