RedSpot Car Rentals

See the Best Car Rental Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by RedSpot Car Rentals

S. W.
S. W.Sydney, NSW

Company is Fraud they look cheap but ends up very expensive

The customer service is way below level once you have paid for their service. Highly inexperienced staff who focus only to get money out of you. They should block to this business

Its Me
Its MeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Money hungry car hire

Do not use these people!
They hate it when you get cheap deal and then try charge for everything and blame you. Threaten you with dept collectors if you try fight them

Brendan G.
Brendan G.North Queensland, QLD

BE WARNED!!!

Don't save a little money by going with this company. I hire car's regularly with larger organizations and have never experienced anything like I did with this company. The car smelt like smoke and there was pre-existing damage I noted on the vehicle inspection report at the time of collection and they still charged me large amounts after for fixing it. Completely unreasonable in every respect.

Kevin M.
Kevin M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing first time experience

Hired a car for x2 days from Sydney airport for work, Nicole from the front desk was super lovely and accommodating, we got a free upgrade to a larger car which helped us tremendously, Thanks so much, highly recommended.

Rich D.
Rich D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

If only I could give negative stars.

Nicole M.
Nicole M.Far North Queensland, QLD

Great service friendly staff

This was the first time using Redspot and the service that they provided was fantastic, I would especially like to say thank you to the staff at Cairns airport who were very accommodating and the best to deal with especially when I had to extend over a period.
There vehicles are brand new and very clean and tidy.

Boots
BootsCairns

Poor service and falsely accused me of damaging a vehicle.

terrible experience

After hiring a vehicle interstate I then was wrongly identified and nominated by Red Spot as the driver speeding 1 day after I dropped the car back. I've tried twice to have it fixed by redspot but I can't speak to the dept that handles the infringements. I won't be using redspot again if this is their level of service.

Ratu M.
Ratu M.Sydney, NSW

Second Attempt at using Redspot

The process was simple and easy!
I hired a car back in January on the Gold Coast. The third party again acting on their behalf was kind and even offered an upgrade to me on day of pickup.

Very happy with RedSpot. I would use their services again.

I didn't expect anything premium, I just expected a seamless process which I got.

If you prefer a simple car rental service - then rent from RedSpot.

Andrew
AndrewSydney, NSW

Service recommended

My first dealings with this company, Top service from red spot Melbourne CBD location , Brenton the bloke that I delt with at the pickup point was extremely helpful and polite , redspot give this young bloke a pat on the back and redspot look after this bloke he is an asset

Allison M.RedSpot Car RentalsSend a private message

Hi Andrew, I'm so glad to hear about your experience in Melbourne! We are really proud of Brenton, he truly is an asset!

Lynda Waiheke
Lynda WaihekeMid North Coast, NSW

Go with the Top Dog deal and you just can't go wrong

Customer service is ok. Not super fabulous but perfectly adequate.
The vehicle was different to what we had 'booked or similar' but was a really great car with only 16000 kms on the clock. It was a beautiful car to drive - holden equinox.
Picking up the car at the international terminal in Sydney and returning it there couldn't have been more simple and painless.
We love that there is zero excess so nothing for anyone to get angsty about on returning the car.
Have rented form these guys before with the same happy outcome. If redspot is available where we're going, we'll choose them above anyone else. Good job!

Craig
CraigCanberra Central 2601, ACT

I wish I read these reviews before renting from this Company.

Sophie
SophieSydney, NSW

My first rental experience- and it was great!

Great service on arrival at Brisbane Domestic.
Nice new Hyandai Accent 2018.
Together we went over the small damages that were already present and told “not to worry”. The service agent was positively lovely.

Paid a cheap price for a full fuel tank on return. Was charged a reasonable fee (about $1.30 extra) for each of the tolls I passed through. Returned with empty tank, a lot of dust. No dramas. Easy drop off, within seconds all done, at Brisbane International. Invoice and closed rental agreement returned in about 10mins. Excellent service!

Ben
BenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ripped off

I was told I would be charged $4.40 per litre for fuel if I didn't return the vehicle full of fuel. Pricey but fair enough - at least they told me. I decided to go with that option anyway since I wasn't driving far and the nearest service station was well out of my way. I drove the vehicle 25 km while I had it and Redspot's invoice confirms that. The car was a Hyundi Accent automatic. These apparently get 6.6 L/100 km. So I used 1.65 L of fuel, which should have cost $7.26. But they charged me $23.67 for fuel, i.e. the cost for 5.38 L. Its not big dollars but its just a scam and I bet they do this all the time.

lennyk
lennyk

Unethical. Shameful customer service. Opportunistic

I rented a car from Redspot in July 2019. There were no incidents or damages during my rental. On return, their representative claimed there was damage to the windscreen. There were small (<2mm) punctate etchings in the glass, not clearly visible from the driver's seat. I asked them to send me photos from the driver's seat, an independent review and evidence that this was a 'roadworthiness' matter. They ignored all of this, but charged $1,100 to my card for a windscreen replacement. I've noticed that they do not comply with the 'Fair Wear and tear guide' of AFIA, of which they are members, hence my comment that they are unethical

Jane Campbell
Jane Campbellasked

Do u rent to P players? I’ve actually had a license since 1990 but moved states & didn’t switch over in time so have had to go through all the revenue again!(am 45& experienced driver)

Lou
Louasked

I have a claim with ehiglobal as someone in an enterprise rental car ran into my car. The claims department are refusing to pay for the rental car that I used while my own car was being repaired, despite previously stated in writing that they would pay this. I have found their business practices to be unethical and deceptive. When are you going to pay my car rental costs as agreed? You have tried to set me up to be responsible for over $3000. Shame on you.

Ee Huey Ling
Ee Huey Lingasked

How soon can I get back my security deposit from your company?
I have email all my details but no reply from your side.

Allison M.RedSpot Car RentalsSend a private message

Dear Ee Huey Ling, please email feebback@ehiglobal.com.au with the name the rental was rented under and/ or the rental agreement number for us to review.

Get an answer from our members and RedSpot Car Rentals representatives