3.6

1,002 reviews · Statistics

66% · 660294 · 29%

Received Booked Vehicle
  • No, I received a worse vehicle (7)
  • No, I received a better vehicle (8)
Vehicle Condition
See the Best Direct Car Hire in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1,002 reviews
Warren V.
Warren V.

Thao Nguyen
Thao NguyenSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

I would rate no star if I could

Multiple hidden fees, dodgy cars with prior damages. DO NOT RENT FROM THIS COMPANY. Show details
Parth S.
Parth S.QLDNorth Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Verified
S. W.
S. W.NSWSydney, NSW

Company is Fraud they look cheap but ends up very expensive

The customer service is way below level once you have paid for their service. Highly inexperienced staff who focus only to get money out of you. They should block to this business Show details
Its Me
Its MeNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW

Money hungry car hire

Do not use these people!
They hate it when you get cheap deal and then try charge for everything and blame you. Threaten you with dept collectors if you try fight them
Brendan G.
Brendan G.QLDNorth Queensland, QLD

BE WARNED!!!

Don't save a little money by going with this company. I hire car's regularly with larger organizations and have never experienced anything like I did with this company. The car smelt like smoke and there was pre-existing damage I noted on the vehicle inspection report at the time of collection and they still charged me large amounts after for fixing it. Completely unreasonable in every respect.  Show details
Kevin M.
Kevin M.SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing first time experience

Hired a car for x2 days from Sydney airport for work, Nicole from the front desk was super lovely and accommodating, we got a free upgrade to a larger car which helped us tremendously, Thanks so much, highly recommended.  Show details
Rich D.
Rich D.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Nicole M.
Nicole M.QLDFar North Queensland, QLD

Great service friendly staff

This was the first time using Redspot and the service that they provided was fantastic, I would especially like to say thank you to the staff at Cairns airport who were very accommodating and the best to deal with especially when I had to extend over a period.
There vehicles are brand new and very clean and tidy. Show details
Boots
BootsCairns2 posts

Steven H.
Steven H.

terrible experience

After hiring a vehicle interstate I then was wrongly identified and nominated by Red Spot as the driver speeding 1 day after I dropped the car back. I've tried twice to have it fixed by redspot but I can't speak to the dept that handles the infringements. I won't be using redspot again if this is their level of service. Show details
Ratu M.
Ratu M.NSWSydney, NSW4 posts

Second Attempt at using Redspot

The process was simple and easy!
I hired a car back in January on the Gold Coast. The third party again acting on their behalf was kind and even offered an upgrade to me on day of pickup.

Very happy with RedSpot. I would use their services again.

I didn't expect anything premium, I just expected a seamless process which I got.

If you prefer a simple car rental service - then rent from RedSpot.

Thanks Show details

Andrew
AndrewNSWSydney, NSW

Service recommended

My first dealings with this company, Top service from red spot Melbourne CBD location , Brenton the bloke that I delt with at the pickup point was extremely helpful and polite , redspot give this young bloke a pat on the back and redspot look after this bloke he is an asset Show details ·  1
Lynda Waiheke
Lynda WaihekeNSWMid North Coast, NSW

Go with the Top Dog deal and you just can't go wrong

Customer service is ok. Not super fabulous but perfectly adequate.
The vehicle was different to what we had 'booked or similar' but was a really great car with only 16000 kms on the clock. It was a beautiful car to drive - holden equinox.
Picking up the car at the international terminal in Sydney and returning it there couldn't have been more simple and painless.
We love that there is zero excess so nothing for anyone to get angsty about on returning the car.
Have rented form these guys before with the same happy outcome. If redspot is available where we're going, we'll choose them above anyone else. Good job! Show details
Craig
CraigACTCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Jane Campbell
Jane Campbell

Do u rent to P players? I’ve actually had a license since 1990 but moved states & didn’t switch over in time so have had to go through all the revenue again!(am 45& experienced driver)

Lou
Lou

I have a claim with ehiglobal as someone in an enterprise rental car ran into my car. The claims department are refusing to pay for the rental car that I used while my own car was being repaired, despite previously stated in writing that they would pay this. I have found their business practices to be unethical and deceptive. When are you going to pay my car rental costs as agreed? You have tried to set me up to be responsible for over $3000. Shame on you.

Ee Huey Ling
Ee Huey Ling

How soon can I get back my security deposit from your company?

I have email all my details but no reply from your side.

RedSpot Car Rentals   DM

Dear Ee Huey Ling, please email feebback@ehiglobal.com.au with the name the rental was rented under and/ or the rental agreement number for us to review.

CategoryCar Rental Services and Direct Car Hire