Alpha Car Hire
4.3 from 1,447 reviews

Highly recommend and best service to pick up and drop off at airport

Vehicle was clean and good. Amount paid as bond is returned on time. The vehicle provided was exactly the same as mentioned while booking. It meet my needs and expectations.

Vehicle TypeToyota Corolla

Awesome Customer experince, Great quality vehcile and price was great

Highly recommend Alpha Car Hire.
They collected us from the airport quickly and transported us a few minutes away to their facilities.
Customer service was very positive and the representative took time to explain the insurance etc.
The Hire car was very clean and condition report accurate.
THANKS ALPHA we will be using and recommending your servcies in the future.

3 ton van hire

Customer service was fantastic, friendly and informative.... all transactions were handled correctly with no issues. I arrived to find the vehicle ready as booked over the phone a few days earlier. The van suited our needs, as we were moving house and therefore was easy to drive.

Good and prompt service

Vehicle was used for transport of people and luggage on the Gold coast. Bond payment was handled promptly. Staff were very helpful and the vehicle performed as hoped as we expected. We have used Alpha vehicles before and found the service great.

Quick and easy

The car we got was just what we needed and was reliable, it was super easy to pick up and drop off. Great customer service. The bond was gone from my account the same day I dropped it off. Thanks

Vehicle Condition
Vehicle TypeHyundai Santa Fe SM (2001-2006)
Received Booked Vehicle Yes

Best on the coast great friendly service great flexible day extension if needed

Great service all round met all my needs found them very flexible with day to day extension with a wide range of vehicle options will defiantly going throw them again

Great, easy and reliable service!

Staff are friendly, accommodating and check in for hire was so smooth. Payment for the car was simple and stress free.
The condition of the car was immaculate and fitted with the car seats required for a safe and comfortable journey, these were cheap for hire and in a great condition.
Everything was smooth sailing even the after hours drop off

No BS just good service

Great service and a good price, would highly recommend. I hope they have offices nationwide as I will use again.

Great company

Great company - ease of pick up and collection of car ! Fast checkin and return. Quality of car very high. We were returned promptly to the airport without any complications. Recommended !

Vehicle TypeMitsubishi Outlander

Friendly and efficient.

Excellent customer service.No hassle with pickup from airport to depot.Had cooled car interior down for us prior to arrival which was much appreciated in the Adelaide heat, especially as we had a baby with us.On departure took us straight to airport in the rental car to save time and hassle.Rental was as expected.

Very friendly and efficient service.Value for money.Would definitely recommend.

Vehicle TypeToyota RAV4
Received Booked Vehicle Yes

Excellent customer service from very beginning in their transfer shuttle to the very end.
They delivered what they offered.
We had a great time in gold coast.
Thank you very much.

Received Booked Vehicle No, I received a better vehicle

Upgraded at no extra cost despite my mistake

I booked through a third party and accidentally booked the wrong vehicle. The gentleman at the front desk was very kind and upgraded me to a larger vehicle at no extra charge. I would highly recommend these guys just for their decency.

Received Booked Vehicle No, I received a better vehicle

Easier than taking other transport to our destination.

Friendly service on desk. Woman remembered us from previous hire last year.
Used vehicle to get to stay with family in country Vic.
Vehicle was suitable but bit bigger than expected.
Bond was handled well.

Vehicle TypeNissan

Everything good

Good service,can in very good condition, Booking is Easy,all staff is responsible and helpful, always standing in position of customer,car i rent is always meet my expected. Location also good

Received Booked Vehicle Yes

Fantastic service, will recommend & use again

Great level of communication & customer individual care at Maroochydore branch .
Amazing price. Much better then competition
Very friendly service. Great clean, vehicles
Will use and recommend to anyone in need of car hire

Vehicle Condition
Vehicle TypeToyota Prado J90 (1996-2002)

PLEASED WITH OUR HIRE EXPERIENCE

Good clean up to date Toyota Corolla at a great price. Had quite a few Stone chips but all duly noted by Rep. No waiting at counter. No hassles at handover. Excellent speedy drop off by Jetport back to Airport. Would suggest better directional signage to Alpha once within Jetport yard for newcomers. A one page mud map of immediate locality would handy when picking up for those not from Melbourne. Overall, very happy.

Vehicle Condition
Vehicle TypeToyota Corolla E120 (2001-2007)
Received Booked Vehicle No, I received a better vehicle

Excellent service and car.

From the start to the finish of our hire period, everything went very well. The staff were friendly and helpful and the car was great. I would recommend them and I will use them again when needed.

Vehicle TypeHyundai i30
Received Booked Vehicle No, I received a better vehicle

Good prices with professional staff

Timely pick up. Good prices. Tidy car. Professional approach. We had an emergency situation (live locally) and your team worked with us to be sure we had a suitable car for a good price.

Received Booked Vehicle Yes

HIghly recommended. Great value and friendly, helpful staff

I arrived 2 hours early to collect my car - and that wasn't a problem. Kelly was friendly and helpful and I was on my way in a very short time. Booking the car on-line was easy and for value for money you can't go past Alpha. I have used them once before and will continue to use them should I need a rental on the Gold Coast.

Very good I always prefer to use alpha

Alpha is a wonderful car hire company always friendly always helpful always willing to extend without drama never have had a problem and use them over 10 times cars and wonderfully kept never had a problem at all and I'm very difficult to deal with so well done Alpha

Vehicle TypeNissan X-Trail