Alpha Car Hire

Great service and great price.

I rented a truck and as always customer service was excellent price was excellent. I am repeat customer for a reason.. great value great service and hassle free. Staff are friendly and supportive and very welcoming ..

Liam W.

Liam W.Canberra 2600, ACT

Great value, excellent service

Booking process was quick and simple. Received a courtesy call the day of booking to confirm flight number. Pickup and drop off process was quick and easy, and shuttle bus was prompt. Vehicle was a bit older but clean and very fuel efficient. Would recommend Alpha for those on a budget who don't mind not being able to pick up directly at the airport.

Vehicle TypeMitsubishi Lancer
Sumeet

SumeetSydney, NSW

Great overall experience!

Overall, a very good experience! Highly recommend and will use the services again.. good condition vehicle, used it for business and leisure. It met our needs as we could explore Adelaide and some of its best holiday spots.

Vehicle TypeNissan Dualis / Qashqai

Joe

JoeFar North Queensland, QLD

Excellent and easy service

Outstanding customer service, car was immaculate for the price. Strongly recommend and will defiantly use again in the future. location for the pick up and return makes it an easy process.

Easy and Simple

Making the booking over the phone was easy. Took a few minutes. Easy pick up and the car was great! The car received was perfect. Great prices and it was just what we needed. Would highly recommend!

Vehicle TypeHolden Commodore
Marie L.

Marie L.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Customer service very friendly and helpful, good prices on car hire. Great vehicle and very clean for driving around Perth. Very happy all round with my experience with Alpha car hire

Gibson

GibsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

No problems at all

We had no issues whatsoever, easy collections and drop off. Nothing to complain about at all. Straight forward. I booked through an external. Company and wish I had gone direct.

Vehicle TypeKia Carnival

Great customer service

Great experience, I would suggest have an extra person to do the yard work , and let the office lady to do her thing ,
All and all , I would definitely recommend Alpha in my future hire

Excellent value for money and fantastic customer service

Fabulous customer service, listened and accommodated my needs in a helpful and considerate way. The fees, bond etc and they were happy to discuss and offer fantastic value. I was thrilled with the car. It was clean, modern and enjoyable to drive.

JULIAN

JULIANSydney, NSW

Always when I rent car with alphacar, you offer for me the best and fast experience, good services, good cars

- costumer services the best in auburn
-bond well, and fast return to me
- always you offer to choose the vehicle that I like
-trip with family and friends, to know new places

Received Booked VehicleYes

Great, convenient and very lenient.

Very attentive on allowing extension of rental on short notice. Allowed for after pay in extenuating circumstances. Very friendly team and good quality vehicles. Nothing to complain about. Bit of a bang for your buck but you pay for the whole experience I guess. The service was excellent. Definitely recommend.

Received Booked VehicleNo, I received a better vehicle

Best value for money rental truck, very good customer service!

Very good business, friendly and helpful staff.
I used this truck for moving house, it has everything for it, hydraulic tailgate, tie down points everywhere...
Very affordable, it's the way to go for a DIY move.

Alex

AlexDarwin, NT

Helpful & friendly service

On arrival the staff were very friendly and all the documentation ready to go. It wasn't long and we were on our way. When we dropped the car back again this process didn't take long. The shuttle bus service to and from the airport was quick and very little wait time. Yes I would use Alpha Care Hire again.

Kahlia S.

Kahlia S.Hunter Region, NSW

Friendly and convenient service

With short notice I booked a small car to explore the local Brisbane area whilst on holidays.
Not only were Alpha able to accommodate my dates, they were competitively priced and offered friendly and convenient customer service.
The car was clean and in excellent condition.
The courtesy bus was ready and waiting when I returned the vehicle and within 5 mins of arriving at the branch, we were on our way to the airport.
I would definitely use Alpha again and recommend them highly.

Customer service excellence

We booked a car with another operator initially, our flight was delayed and the car firm informed me that as it was after 2100 hrs we had to cancel or collect the following morning!!!
I rang Alpha and booked over the phone, your Hendra office team were so good in arranging the hire and after hours collection it made the whole process so simple.

I commend you on your team and have already recommended your company to friends and associates

Vehicle TypeMitsubishi Lancer

Find out how Alpha Car Hire compares to other Car Hire Services

I use these guys every time I fly into Brisbane. Service is great, it’s easy and efficient getting to and from the airport. Cars are clean and never had a problem with them.

Vehicle TypeKia Sorento

Great Experience

Exceptional service from booking to drop off. Price best available across all companies. Branch staff super efficient and fast. Our car was being serviced we needed a car so we tried Alpha. Definitely worth it. Thanks to the Branch and Reservations team.

Vehicle TypeKia Carnival

Exceptional!

Booked remotely an x-trail which I now want to own, great car! The service was exceptional, no hidden fees, questions answered promptly and in a manner like we were old friends rather than strangers, such a lovely welcome when a visitor to the city.

Hayley G

Hayley GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent last minute hire

The team at Alpha met my request for a last minute rental with ease, which was particularly appreciated when my own car had just broken down while en route to a much needed holiday. Yann at the Sunshine Coast branch was especially helpful and made the process very quick and easy. My husband and I really appreciated the experience and the car (Hyundai i30) was great too! Thank you!

Vehicle TypeHyundai i30
Eugenio A.

Eugenio A.South East Queensland, QLD

Everything was perfect

The customer services were warm and kindly all the time. At the beginning was slow because it was on Saturday but on Monday everything ran fast. The car was amazing, new and clean as I've never ever had experienced before. I highly recommend the alpha car.

Vehicle TypeMitsubishi ASX

Suzann M.

Suzann M.asked

Hello I hired a car from Melbourne for 10 days it has been returned on time and just wanting to know when do I get my bond of $550 back

Emma E
Emma E

hi, have you get the bond back yet? im planning to rent a car from them, but wanted to make sure they would be responsible too for the refunding bond

Lynette B.

Lynette B.asked

We are hiring the truck to move furniture and need to know do you hire out removal blankets?

Agnes

Agnesasked

I have quotes on various Alpha cars Quote Number 99JNSZ.
I have read reviews of your cars some very good, others very awful re dirty cars ,poor maintenance etc.
What age would the cars I have been quoted on be, & what guarantee do I have that they will run perfectly for the 5 weeks hire period.

Sven
Sven

Honestly... choose a other company to get a hassle free holiday. Alpha car hire isn’t that good and if u have any problems it’s very hard to deal with them

craig
craig

I have hired twice and had no issues

Matt A.Alpha Car Hire

Hi Agnes,
Thank you for your question.
Our cars are up to approximately 5 years old and are cleaned and serviced regularly. All our vehicles are covered with roadside assistance (e.g. RACQ, NRMA); this should give you peace of mind when hiring one of our vehicles.
Regards,