4.4 from 1,887 reviews

1,461

Charmaine

Charmaine

Newcastle car hire.

Newcastle site was in a location that was confusing to access but staff were great (friendly and helpful) and the vehicle was what I required for my visit to friends.

Vehicle TypeSUV

Sam K.

Sam K.Sydney, NSW

Perfect customer service

Really good customer service and good vehicle provided by them.neet and clean. Pretty quick in getting you in and out.No waste of time there..will definitely use them again for sure..

Vehicle TypeHyundai Accent
bob

bobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great all up experience

Customer service was 1st class, great check in crew.
Paperwork handled well both on pick up and drop off.
Excellent car provided good clean condition.
Just used it for personal use and it did the job we wanted.

Tessa B.

Tessa B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great price and the guys were very accommodating to our needs

Great price and the guys were very accommodating to our needs when we were having trouble getting the truck back on time. Would definitely use again. Would definitely recommend this service

Gerrard - the perfect employee

Gerrard had outstanding customer service skills. His attention to my requirements was perfectly balanced and in my opinion is a model employee.
Very friendly, professional and helpful in providing local knowledge to anything I asked. He went above and beyond to make my experience with Alpha seamless and memorable.

Please pass on my thanks to Gerrard.
Micah

Storm

Storm

Fantastic service fantastic price

Rang to hire a truck and couldn't believe price so when I went to pick up I expected there to be some catch. Picked up truck, met by very friendly courteous staff and very clean truck! No surprises- great experience all around HIGHLY Recommend!!!!

Perfect car hire

Customer service perfect, payments handled well, perfect pick of vehicle for my use. As I was on my own I had no need for any other than a small compact car. Was economical but zippy and GPS provided made things easy.

Vehicle TypeBarina
Received Booked Vehicle Yes

Customer service was excellent, staff were friendly, accommodating and efficient. They called as I picked up baggage and were there to pick me up in a heartbeat. Paperwork was done in a flash. Good advice to meet my needs. Hand back and drop off was quick. Recommended, no problems.

Vehicle Type8 seater
Catherine

CatherineSydney, NSW

Alpha Car Hire "Family" Treatment

Customer Service: EXCELLENT! Lisa, Karen and Shane were very helpful, polite, efficient and professional.
Handling of Bond / Payments: EXCELLENT!
Vehicle Type: As Booked / Requested so EXCELLENT!
Vehicle Needs: EXCELLENT! The vehicle was used for a road trip in Perth and South-West WA.

Vehicle TypeNissan X-Trail
John

JohnAlice Springs, NT

Great Drivers and staff.

Customer service was excellent and the drivers were very friendly too.
Staff were very friendly and attentive.
Always get good car. Prefer to hire car from Alpha Car. Close to the Airport.

Vehicle TypeToyota Corolla

Sharon E.

Sharon E.South East Queensland, QLD

Equipped me to move independent in one trip. So convenient.

All staff were attentive and friendly , and I was advised well on how to get the best value. Choosing a quieter weekday to hire, saved me a significant sum. Clean, tidy truck, easy to operate, even for a petite female like myself.

Received Booked Vehicle Yes

Great drivers to and from airport

I use the vehicle for work....
Always get a great car...
The counter service could use some work...The drivers are always happy and very helpful...very fast pickup at the airport....Also very close to airport

Vehicle TypeNissan Dualis / Qashqai

Europcarisbetter

EuropcarisbetterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Youd be crazy to rent from this company.

Is what you might save worth the risk, headaches in getting your bond back or the poor condition of the vehicles? The lack of service from some of their Managers and General Manager at head office is ridiculous

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Easy to deal with

Initially enquired online for Saturday hire. I was given the option of a Sunday hire at half the rate, which I accepted. Arrived earlier than their official opening hours on Sunday and was well greeted by the manager. Very helpful. The truck was in good condition and clean. All in all a pleasant hiring experience. Highly recommended.

Great team

I tried about six different places before I tried alpha without any success. Once I tried alpha got a reply same day & approved the day after excellent service would recommend these guys to anyone

Vehicle TypeNissan X-Trail
Received Booked Vehicle No, I received a better vehicle
Soa T

Soa TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great

Quick pickup and return. I will be renting with Alpha again! The car was new and clean and most of all it was a decent price. No issues on return

Vehicle TypeKia Cerato
Received Booked Vehicle Yes

Staff went above and beyond to help.

Could not speak highly enough of the staff and all their efforts to Help me get on my way. And the car was also I pleasure to drive. I would have to give the the all a big thumbs up.

Vehicle TypeMitsubishi ASX

Fantastic service!

Great service! Provided me with a good vehicle, it was an equivalent but better, really well priced alot cheaper than uber for a weekend Highly recommend, will definitely use again :-)

Pleasant experience, trusted service

Easy pickup and dropoff at the Airport, no fuss rental process. Well explained and accurate. Quick run through the vehicle being rented on collection. Quick turn around on return, pleasant experience.

Great experience

I would be a repeat customer of alpha again. happy with the car etc the bond money was a little slow but that was the bank more than anyone else

Vehicle TypeHyundai i30