4.4 from 1,806 reviews

1,393

Professional service, quality car

Rented an SUV for a week, car was in great condition and communication regarding pick up and drop off was smooth despite the fact we collected and returned the car in after-hours.

Vehicle TypeNissan X-Trail

Jenna L.

Jenna L.Far North Queensland, QLD

Do not hire with Alpha at Coolangatta!!! Ruined my holiday

Received Booked Vehicle No, I received a worse vehicle

Good vehicle quick airport service car was easy to drive and depot staff where very helpful good experience when asked for advice and direction they where forthcoming thanks and well be using you again when we re visit

Greg Robertson

Greg RobertsonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great rental experience

Easy online booking with ease of transport from the airport to collect the car. Easy process to return vehicle. Car was clean and no problems experienced. Economical and reliable. Will use again

Vehicle TypeHyundai i30

Anne

Anne

Great reliable service

Professional reliable customer service. Vehicle as described. I had to Hire a car as mine was at mechanic for unexpected repair. Met my needs. Would hire again. Very good experience

Tracca

TraccaHunter Region, NSW

Excellent value for money. The shuttle was right outside the terminal. Very friendly staff. Will hire again. Thanks

The vehicle was better than expected. Customer service professional and very friendly. It made my trip to Bendigo very easy and was cgeaper and faster than their airport bus service

Hi Tracca,
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your Alpha experience. We are happy to hear that your trip was made easy by utilising our Melbourne branch.
Kind regards
Nicole C

great service

The pick up from Gold Coast airport is quick, the cars are great, clean and tidy and the staff are friendly and efficient, but best of all the prices, great!!

Vehicle TypeHyundai Accent

Hi Raines,
Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you again.
Alpha

Russell

RussellNorth Queensland, QLD

An excellent experience

Easy experience from start to finish. Friendly knowledgeable staff, easy pick up and drop off. The car was reasonably clean and the type booked. Car Used for private use only.

Vehicle TypeCompact
Andrew M.

Andrew M.Sydney, NSW

Couldn't care less about customer service.`

Excellent car hire company

This has been the fifth or sixth time I have hired a car from Alpha and have always found their cars, service and prices to be excellent. I suppose there are other car hire companies who do just as well but if it ain't broke don't fix it

Reliable, up-front, friendly

Car hire can be a challenge to the infrequent traveller. Over a number of occasions in three offices we have met consistent friendly service, clear explanation of fees and charges, reliable vehicles, and in the event of mishap, good supportive action to get us on our way. All this just as easily accessed as the airport based and mostly process driven providers. and at less cost.

Vehicle TypeSedan

Alpha Car Rental Experience

I like the car rental service of this company. Also, the airport shuttle arrives and leaves as quickly as possible, making sure that no one misses their flight whether domestic or international. Personally speaking in my experience, I was surprised that my car was unexpectedly upgraded to a better one different from the one I originally booked, with no additional charge. I was just hoping that they should consider cleaning the exterior part of the car first before they hand it over to the clients. Other than that, the service is excellent. Good job everyone.

Vehicle TypeMitsubishi ASX

HI Jobet,
We like to ensure that all our customers have a positive experience with Alpha Car Hire. Thank you for taking the time to pass on us some valuable feedback.
Kind regards
Nicole C

Saurabh

SaurabhSydney, NSW

Hired more thrice till now. Always been hassle free service and fast processing. Best i think.

Customer service was very good.
Bond was reverted in a day.
Same vehicle.
Purpose was a holiday trip.

Have hired thrice from alpha and always been a smooth and pleasure experience.
Kudos to alpha team.

Vehicle TypePulsur

Monica

MonicaHunter Region, NSW

Truck hire from Alpha

Customer service fantastic all aspects of renting the truck was great and exactly what we want to move furniture so a thumbs up to Alpha if ever we needed to do this again I wouldn't hesitate to use Alpha car/truck hirer

Never Again

Worst customer service ever.
I have been trying to get a tax invoice for 3 weeks and keep getting the run around. Call center in the Philippines are zero help and keep cutting me off.
I will never reccomend this company to anyone or use them again myself!!!!!!

Matt A.Alpha Car Hire

Thank you for your feedback - please provide your contact details and brief descriptions to feedback@alphacompanies.com.au and one of our team will contact you within the next 5 business days.

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DONT DO IT.

Customer service was the worst I have seen in 30 years! Lauren is so rude and try’s to talk you down. It was horrendous to see her like that with someone else. Then my turn came and she didn’t change. So rude!!

The vehicle we were given was dirty and damaged from previous driver. Don’t ask for a replacement, they won’t give it to you.

Honestly first and last time we will experience Alpha Car rentals!! Take your money elsewhere!

idris

idris

Greta Company becasue you have great staff

Used you about a year ago, I found the pick from the airport regular and quick.
What makes a great company is the staff and that is what Alpha cars has

Vehicle TypeHonda Civic

Carol O.

Carol O.Sydney, NSW

Great Hire

Airport transfers and car hire was perfect. Staff very helpful and friendly. Will definitely use them again. Hired a small car and had no problems at all. Insurance was a bit steep but better to be safe than sorry,

Vehicle TypeSuzuki Baleno EW
Received Booked Vehicle Yes

Excellent to deal with, with no problems

We were impressed with the professional manner of the staff, which made the whole experience of hiring a vehicle a pleasure. Nothing was a problem and will be using Alpha Car rental on all future trips to Australia.

Vehicle TypeMitsubishi ASX

Great customer service

I was impressed with the great customer service. And honest advice offered regarding my road trip to Melbourne. I would not hesitate to rent their SUV. Great service. Thank you.

Vehicle TypeToyota RAV4