4.4 from 2,093 reviews

2,093 reviews

Tamara M

Tamara MSydney, NSW

If I could give no stars, I would

If I could give no stars I would. Everything was fine whilst I had a vehicle with them and made perfect repayments for almost 3 years, but as soon as I needed to hand the vehicle back in and end my contract due to financial difficulties as a result of Covid-19, they changed their tone and have been extremely unhelpful in assisting me to finalise my account and have threatened to list a default against me. I have just put in a complaint with the financial ombudsman.

Vehicle TypeKia Sportage

So helpful

Hiring through Alpha was so easy. Customer Service was on point, the processes were very straight forward. The car we got was PERFECT, clean and spacious. I had no issues whatsoever. Would definitely use Alpha again

Vehicle TypeKia Carnival
EB

EBKangaroo point

Enormous excess

We paid an enormous excess of 4400 because we opted out of their insurance because we had our own insurance. It's been 4 months still no resolution. They have been extremely unhelpful with any information. Do not recommend this company. They will take your money and run.

We got scammed

Hired a car from Alpha Maroochydore which had so much damage to it and was apprehensive to hire due to this but we needed a car that day. We returned it a day early and 3 hrs later we got a call that we had substantially damaged bonnet of car. My husband went down to understand what they were talking about and all he could see was a tiny scuff mark which was most likely there before. Alpha Maroochydore haven’t provided any invoices for car getting fixed, damage we did not inflict. They kept our security deposit. Hire from the many car places around Alpha and save yourself from same fate. There are many to chose from.

Received Booked Vehicle No, I received a worse vehicle
Sara

SaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rude staff in Brisbane

Terrible service at Brisbane office. They made a mistake, blamed us and didn’t apologize after they found out they were wrong. They were super rude and not helpful at all. The price is good though and I’ve had several great experiences at Gold Coast office, but don’t think I’ll rent from this place anymore

Andrew

AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

QLD/NSW best value car hire alpha Tweed location,

Linda

LindaSydney, NSW

Refused to refund or show any compassion

We had book a car with Alpha car service through Jetstar in March this year. Had nothing to complain about until we were forced to return the car 4 days early due to Covid-19 lockdown. We enquires about potential credit or refund due to such unforeseen circumstances and were told that no refund is to be provided because it was our decision to return car early. Exact words of customer service lady "This is how it is, noone forces you to return the car early"
No compassion or consideration expressed.

I have rented a care from Alpha Hire for two time now, and at each instance I experiences great customer service from Staff. Thank you. Would like to recommend this car hire to anyone.

Vehicle TypeToyota RAV4
JBL

JBLMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very good care hire company.

Everything went seamlessly. The vehicle was great- clean and operated as if it was brand new. The staff provided excellent customer service and were very easy to contact regarding any of my inquiries.

Vehicle TypeHyundai Accent

Efficient company

Alpha are very efficient and great value for money.
I use them everytime now for trips to Brisbane.
The cars are always very clean like new and the people are nice

Vehicle TypeHyundai i30
Brett S

Brett SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hard to better

Alpha has an easy to use web site for booking or after hours info, great service at the Maroochydore branch, friendly & knowledgable manager & staff, very competitive prices, clean & well presented modern vehicle. Ticks all my boxes. I'll be back and also happy to recommend the business.
Brett S Mooloolaba

Vehicle TypeHyundai i30
Joanna

JoannaSouth East Queensland, QLD

PROFESSIONAL & EFFICIENT

Friendly service, kind and warm. Bond was reversed in a timely mannner, the vehicle was in good condition and was clean neat & tidy. I used this service whilst my car was off the road. HIGHLY RECEOMMMEND

Vehicle TypeSUV
Naj matar

Naj matarIllawarra, NSW

Great service with a smile.great trucks to drive

Great service.great trucks to drive and also very cheap and reliable.nice and efficient and easy to get to.great job and highly recommend.saved at least 100 dollars from other rental hires.was givern a price couldnt refuse.

mdening

mdeningSouth East Queensland, QLD

Staff

The fellow at Alpha Hendra was so efficient and took only a few minutes and I was off. Very helpful he was, smiling and happy. He couldn’t do enough for me. Toyota Corolla was fantastic.

Vehicle TypeToyota Corolla
Kezz E.

Kezz E.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service and value for money

The staff at Dandenong were very friendly and made the transaction quick and easy. Everything was explained and all my questions were answered. The Vehicle was exactly as described on the web site and the site was user friendly.
I used the vehicle to pick up a kitchen and the vehicle was definitely sufficient for what I needed. I highly recommend anyone looking to hire a vehicle to go to Dandenong Alpha.

Find out how Alpha Car Hire compares to other Car Hire Services

Fantastic company, and amazing customer service!

Fantastic customer service, friendly, fantastic experience on all aspects of hiring a removal van. If I do move again I will be using this company and referring them to friends

Lynn

LynnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Returning Customer

As a returning customer, Alpha at Marooka Brisbane deliver every time. A very easily navigated website and booking process. Excellent customer service when picking up and dropping off and as always incredible valuable for money and a reliable vehicle. Thank you, I will be back again.

Vehicle TypeTruck

Exceeded my expectations

The vehicle I needed was available, the service was fast and very accommodating. Nicole was a fantastic service consult highly recommend hiring a vehicle through alpha definitely value for money

It was great

Great costumer service and reasonable pricing, great time for pick up and drop off
Needed car while I was waiting for my car to get fixed and it was a great deal

Vehicle TypeSuzuki Ignis
Ben D.

Ben D.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent rentals

Easy rental paperwork
Competitive prices
Accommodating staff for extentions of rental period
Helpful and pleasant staff

I would recommend APHA car hire to anyone looking to hire a car or truck