Alpha Car Hire

Jadene was amazing car was spik n span!!!

Jadene served us she was happy to the point and explained everything to a tee,car was lovely and clean,small new and economical,shuttle was on time and easy to revognise awesome

Kristy

KristyHunter Region, NSW

Amazing staff

Staff were so helpful and friendly. We were late heading home and they went out of their way to calm us and get us to the airport. Thank you we would def use again.

Excellent service

Good priced clean vehicles and helpful friendly staff. Service was very good. A quick pick up drop off experience. Easy on line booking with minimal fuss. Thoroughly recommend this company

Sally A.

Sally A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Friendly, easy service!

Friendly, easy service to navigate. Made our trip that much better! Will definitely be using again! From airport pick up to vehicle pick up, vehicle return everything was smooth and easy. Close to airport for quick and easy pickup/dropoff.
Thank you!

Jimmy

Jimmy North-East, TAS

Cheap rental

Good customer service and friendly staff. bond was easy to pay and explained well. Great little car that was cheap to run. Shuttle service is great to and from the airport.

Kazza

KazzaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Car Hire made easy

Very easy to book. Great customer service and great price. Will be using Alpha when travelling on the Gold Coast. The car was lovely to drive and very clean inside

Chris F.

Chris F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Everything ran smoothly

Very friendly staff, picked us up from the airport and a short drive to pick up our nice clean car. The staff were very helpful, and explained everything in detail.

aannsk.one

aannsk.oneSydney, NSW

If I could give this rental company zero it still would not justify their awful attitude.

Hayley

HayleyFar North Queensland, QLD

Very happy customer.

When Jetstar changed our flights during school holidays, Alpha Car Hire were very accommodating and updated our car hire without any extra charges during their busy period. Great price reduction on reduced excess for peace of mind, first time I have reduced the excess and it reduced my stress levels too.

Livia Dardi

Livia DardiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never again

Ridiculous amount to pay for the bond: $1250. That wasn’t said to me when booking on the phone. Staff in bad mood in store. They wanted my credit card number to pay $10, how can they not accept payment with eftpos or cash?? Ive never seen that before. Have had much better service when using other rental companies!!!

Diane

Diane North Queensland, QLD

Customer service, I could not fault.
Yes all payments handled great.
I did ask for an x-trail and got upgraded to a larger AWD at no extra cost so that was a bonus.
Drove up to Bribie with friends, heaps of space in the boot for all the extra luggage plus drove it around Brisbane m, great on petrol.

Gabby B

Gabby BMid North Coast, NSW

Small truck hire -cheap and easy!

Customer service was great - very friendly and helpful. Easy to book on line. The mini truck was very easy to drive and travelled well, and you only needed a regular license.

Excellent value for money

This is a great car hire company at Adelaide airport, offering an efficient and friendly service. We hired a car for 6 days and Alpha was the cheapest rental. Very friendly staff and no waiting around for pick up and drop off back to the airport

Quick and friendly service

Quick and easy to book. Great shuttle service to and from the airport. Really friendly workers were always willing to help. Would recommend Alpha Car Hire to anyone in the future.

Lauren

LaurenSydney, NSW

Great service, affordable car hire

Easy to book, changes were accomodated with no fuss and the pick up and drop off went smoothly. Staff are very friendly and helpful. I would recommend hiring from them.

Great experience

Great customer service and shuttle buses where waiting on arrival for me both when I arrived at the airport and when I dropped the car back at alpha , definitely will use them again next trip

Abdinoor farah

Abdinoor farahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Was helpful for adventure around Australia

Although the car I rented was not my first choice ,the one I got was also good, It did it the job.
I hope will come more times to deal with you.

No hassle car rental at Perth Airport.

Simple and prompt airport pickup. Very friendly service. Car was already prepared for us by the time the shuttle dropped us off. Easy return. Overall very good experience and would use again.

Jessica

JessicaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easiest move ever

Hiring a truck to move can be crap, already a stressful time: Honestly, these guys were stress free. Inexpensive to hire a truck compared to other companies out there. Good explanation of fees. Demo on how to use the hydro lift. Genuine and nice people. Will use again when moving in future.

Sandra

SandraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect all went smoothly.

All staff at the Maroochydore office were friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Car was exactly what we wanted with no issues whatsoever. shuttle service back to airport was great. Thank you.

Suzann M.

Suzann M.asked

Hello I hired a car from Melbourne for 10 days it has been returned on time and just wanting to know when do I get my bond of $550 back

Emma E
Emma E

hi, have you get the bond back yet? im planning to rent a car from them, but wanted to make sure they would be responsible too for the refunding bond

Lynette B.

Lynette B.asked

We are hiring the truck to move furniture and need to know do you hire out removal blankets?

Agnes

Agnesasked

I have quotes on various Alpha cars Quote Number 99JNSZ.
I have read reviews of your cars some very good, others very awful re dirty cars ,poor maintenance etc.
What age would the cars I have been quoted on be, & what guarantee do I have that they will run perfectly for the 5 weeks hire period.

Sven
Sven

Honestly... choose a other company to get a hassle free holiday. Alpha car hire isn’t that good and if u have any problems it’s very hard to deal with them

craig
craig

I have hired twice and had no issues

Matt A.Alpha Car Hire

Hi Agnes,
Thank you for your question.
Our cars are up to approximately 5 years old and are cleaned and serviced regularly. All our vehicles are covered with roadside assistance (e.g. RACQ, NRMA); this should give you peace of mind when hiring one of our vehicles.
Regards,