4.4 from 1,983 reviews

• Booking Process
  • Vehicle Condition
  • Received Booked Vehicle
    • No, I received a better vehicle (108)
    • No, I received a worse vehicle (21)

Greg

GregSydney, NSW

Expect the unexpected...excellent service

Most certainly not one of the big players in the industry, but from my recent experience Alpha Care Hire can certainly teach the 'big boys' a lot about outstanding pricing, professional and courteous service, great communication and, above all, excellent reliability of service.

Vehicle TypeToyota Corolla

Krystal

KrystalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

It was easy to hire, the staff were great , the price was great not a thing I could complain about. It was easy to get to the truck was clean and well maintained and easy to use

Shyamike D.

Shyamike D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very convenient location

The car was clean and tidy. Didn’t have any issues. Getting the car took a bit of time as the employee was new . Apart from that everything went smoothly.Even the shuttle bus drivers were very helpful

Jen C

Jen CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very convenient and nice service!

Staff are very accomodating and transaction are quick and easy. No hassle at all. Well recommended and I will definitely rent a car to Alpha Car hire on my next visit to Australia.

Zubrik

ZubrikFar North Queensland, QLD

Alpha is tops

Customer service was excellent; payment went smoothly; we were given a lovely new upgraded vehicle, which was terrific as we needed to travel further than planned - great, fast and efficient

Just incredible value for money

The rental was just soooo reasonably priced ! I could not believe the value for money.
Customer service was efficient and all payments were handled smoothly with no unexpected charges.
Vehicle was as expected in good, clean condition
There was one very minor issue in that the USB port was not working but given the price of the rental I was not going to worry too much and just mentioned it on return of vehicle.
Would highly recommend for great value car rental

Vehicle TypeHyundai Accent

Sandhya Shrestha

Sandhya ShresthaSydney, NSW

Perfect time

Good customer service, Reliable and cheapest price in town, expected car and in good conditions, overall meet our needs. We had a wonderful time and highly recommend to our friends and family.

Vehicle TypeKia Carnival

Jay

JaySydney, NSW

Value for money

Perfect location to access and friendly staff. The car was very good, gave no trouble and perfect for our purpose. No hidden cost involved in this transaction and highly recommended.

Vehicle TypeSuziki
AngieB

AngieBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great team at Alpha Adelaide.

Staff were great. Friendly and helpful. Car was in great condition and well maintained. The team even offered to shuttle me to the airport for my flight (but I enjoy the walk). All in all a great experience.

Jade

JadeSydney, NSW

Incredible!!! Loved this service!!

Customer service beyond amazing and friendly , all payments worked out well , the vehicle was not the same one I had booked but it turned out perfect with the car we got. Just used the car for getting around places while being on holidays needs were met :)

Vehicle TypeHyundai Accent
Received Booked Vehicle No, I received a better vehicle

Competitive prices, reliable cars, friendly staff

Excellent customer service, upgraded car easily, car used for holiday in Adelaide. Car was excellent, payment easy to manage, collected car outside office hours, car was waiting for me to pickup.

Carol

CarolSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great

Staff where great, answered all question with a smile,
Car was clean and ready on time. The office was clean and welcoming. I would recommend this company to my friends and family in the future.

Robert Martin

Robert MartinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Short notice Alpha car hire

Staff were very professional and friendly, fees were as described, vehicle was as ordered and well maintained and clean. Vehicle was a fill in vehicle for private use and met my needs. Unlimited klm's would have been a bonus.

Shane

ShaneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent experience

Needed a car for the day on the Gold Coast. Quick pick up from the airport, friendly customer service, very good pricing, decent and efficient car. All I could ask for.

Den

DenHunter Region, NSW

Needed it now and got it

Customer service was great, using card for the bond was so easy, I was not aware of a bond as its in the terms but really who reads all of that. I got the vehicle that I wanted as my beast was getting upgrades and only wanted a daily drive that was economical. I will be a return customer if I need another loaner. Thank you

Vehicle TypeToyota Corolla
Lisa

LisaVictoria

Family holiday

Second time using this company,
Great value for money
Cars clean and drive nice
Great customer service

Bus from airport to car hire place and back again
Works well with little wait.
Will definitely use again

Vehicle TypeHyundai Tucson
Received Booked Vehicle Yes

A great all round experience

All good and everything as described and advertised and very little waiting time. Staff were helpful and friendly and vehicle was good. Could have been a little better presented but otherwise ok.

Great Service

Great car, wanted a small car and they were able to swap for me and a great pruce .Great service they picked me up from the airport staff very friendly and great Have used company many times
Thanks again Alpha
Will akways recommend

This is perfect.

Best customer service with smiling face and staff are polite. Yes they are handle well for payment. I used for personal business and I met what I need as well as big respect to customers.

Bill

BillCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Dodgy and rude

Paid insurance online through the Alpha website only to be told when picking up the car that I needed to pay another $72 to reduce a $4400 excess to $550 excess. Staff rude and unhelpful when returning the car to the Brisbane office. Will not use this company again

Vehicle TypeKia Carnival