Craftbuilt Kitchens

Craftbuilt Kitchens

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Quality Kitchen, Great people.

Craftbuilt are such a great team. They know their stuff, design and make quality, fully guaranteed kitchens and deliver exactly as they promise.

We can say this experience has been a positive one for us and I have no problem recommending Craftbuilt for your next kitchen renovation. If you are not sure, check out their website, or pop down to their Stones Corner display location. That’s where we started off, and we now have a stylish, modern and functional kitchen. We are very happy.
Thank you Justine, Sharon and Paul. You are all excellent.

Job Satisfaction

Efficient and easy to deal with

Our kitchen and bathroom renovations were about to start, when Covid19 hit Australia. Craftbuilt kitchens were able to complete the work efficiently and effectively. We were kept up to date by the project manager along the way. The cabinets look lovely and are very sturdy. Thanks!

Chantelle

ChantelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stress free kitchen reno

We recently had our kitchen renovated through craftbuilt and we are thrilled with the result. Everything, from the planning to the installation, exceeded expectations. Justine designed a kitchen that really opened up the space, Sharon smoothly handled the project management and all of the tradies involved were on time and professional. We were also very impressed with the work of their builder, Paul - highly recommend.

GeoffR

GeoffRSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent kitchen upgrade.

Anthony

AnthonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Kitchen

Absolutely impressed with finished product.
Fitted exactly as per planned timeframe.
Trades were all punctual, pleasant and professional.
Productis second to none.
Communication from the company thoughout was exemplary.
I cannot recommend Craftbuilt enough if you are after a truly quality product and experince.

Bowring Family

Bowring FamilySouth East Queensland, QLD

Spectacular kitchen renovation

Craftbuilt did an amazing renovation on our kitchen. From start to finish the whole experience was positive and Sue and the team were a pleasure to work with. They provided us with some great ideas and we are really thrilled with the result. Highly recommend!

Steve

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Kitchen Upgrade

The team at Craftbuilt did a great job on our new kitchen. They were very good on keeping to commitments and programme throughout the project design, delivery and completion process. We are very happy with the completed works.

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better than expected

Taking the outdated kitchen to a new level and the results are fantastic. Work was done on time to the projected schedule and the trades were number one, highly recommended.

Johnny Farrell

Johnny FarrellSouth East Queensland, QLD

We got better than we asked for

From start to finish, Craftbuilt were friendly, supportive, proactive and very professional. Nothing was too much trouble - explanations and communications were easy to understand. The tradies were superb, especially Paul, who dealt with all of our concerns and fixed every imagined problem we saw. We got the kitchen of our dreams and could not be happier

brunet

brunetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Went way above my expectations

Justine came to my home and designed the layout of my kitchen. Having a small house as well as enjoying entertaining, I needed to create a kitchen which would give me maximum bench space and create room for entertaining. Justine performed a miracle and came up with ideas I would have never considered. From removing walls to extending windows to my deck which has just created such a flow on effect throughout the entertaining area in my home. She even sneaked in a built in wine rack and ample of cupboard space. I have ended with up with a very classy looking kitchen over 10 years on my kitchen is still looks as new. I guess that must come down to the quality of her product. Thanks Craftbuilt Kitchen.

Job Satisfaction

Craftbuilt Kitchen, just perfect, love it!

This was not our first Craftbuilt Kitchen but it will be our last. After-all, how can you improve on perfection? The design by Justine is very practical yet stylish, with the central island bench being a most useful area. We were thinking of having a waterfall end but Justine designed something unique which suited our situation to a tee. The kitchen was pokey but with walls removed and the cabinets extended into what is a very large lounge/dining area, it is now light, bright and attractive. All the staff in the office and on site were friendly, helpful and informative. What more can you ask for? Thank you so much to all the team for our beautiful Craftbuilt Kitchen. John and Janet.

EDB

EDBSouth East Queensland, QLD

I just love my kitchen

We love our kitchen. It has made our room so much brighter and very easy to work in. The whole staff were helpful and patient with my particular wants some of which were quite out of the ordinary. The work was carried out efficiently and the tradesmen were polite and very helpful.
They have years of experience in custom built kitchens and I would definitely recommend them for a kitchen renovation.

Di B

Di BOrmeau 4208

Great job!

Great advice, workmanship and options

Sue was extremely helpful in aiding us to make our selection with great ideas and patience. She happily worked into the evening with us when we missed our appointment
A great selection overall of both worktops and cabinets

The work was carried out efficiently, to a very high standard and on time

We would totally recommend Craftbuilt Kitchens and their crew and we ourselves will be using them in the future for our other homes

Loganberry

LoganberryWellington point

Awesome new kitchen YEAH!!!!!

AIT