2Craftbuilt Kitchens

93% · 252 · 7%

Sandra
SandraSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Not turning up

Have been requesting for nearly 6 months that they come and fix join in my bench. Also little chips on cabinetware. Kitchen only installed last August.
jay p
jay pSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

great kitchen design, construction, installation

Great collaborative approach in house, in their stones corner showroom, and remotely over calls and e-mail to land on an achievable and satisfying solution. Great project management despite supply challenges.
Gina L.
Gina L.South East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive

I am so happy with my new kitchen

I've just had my new kitchen installed and I am very happy. The process was smooth from start (design) to end (installation) and I was kept informed at each stage. I can say that I am happy with everyone who worked on my project however I am particularly pleased with the kitchen designer Michael for a fantastic design, the project manager Sharon who worked hard at organising the scheduling to get the kitchen completed as soon as possible, and the installation guys who took care to have all the cabinetry perfectly installed. Craftbuild Kitchens did a great job and I have no hesitation in recommending them.
Beck60
Beck60South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

We love our new kitchen

We used Craftbuilt because they were local and we were impressed by our initial meeting. From the first meeting with Michael, the designer, to installation and last minute details, we were thoroughly impressed. Sharon, the project manager, was always available and kept us informed as to when each tradie would be onsite. We highly recommend the Craftbuilt team as they were easy to work with and responded quickly to any issues. Our kitchen is both beautiful and functional.
R and D, Camp Hill
Gayleen B.
Gayleen B.South East Queensland, QLD

Our new Craftbuilt Kitchen and Laundry

We are very happy with our new kitchen and laundry.
All Craftbuilt staff and tradies were professional and personable. Any problems that arose were well managed, allowing work to run to schedule. Our project manager was always prompt to respond to enquires and made sure we were always informed about any issues or changes.

Nicky S.
Nicky S.South East Queensland, QLD

Exactly what I was looking for

After researching we decided to go with Craftbuilt, from the design process where we gave our "would likes" to the first design and colour schemes everything was just a breeze and nothing was to hard. The PM Sharon kept me in the loop as all times and was fantastic. We are in love with the final product and can't speak highly enough of all of the Craftbuilt team from the showroom to the onsite contractors, thank you for our wonderful new kitchen. The kitchen not only is modern and created heaps of new space in it but also opened up our whole living area.
Jen
JenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kitchen of my Dreams

After researching thoroughly I decided to go along with Craftbuilt Kitchens.
I felt sure I would get a kitchen that would be finished on time, be well made and that problems would be dealt with quickly. Read their reviews!
The whole build and installation was well organised. I liked the helpful suggestions during the design part so I felt clear .Any communication with staff was easy and my changes of mind were tolerated! The final result is stunning and I have had so many complements about the quality of the finish.
Tony and Mandy
Tony and MandySouth East Queensland, QLD

Shardia J.
Shardia J.South East Queensland, QLD

Belinda H.
Belinda H.South East Queensland, QLD

Wow! What a difference! Thanks Craftbuilt!

We recently completed our kitchen renovation with Craftbuilt Kitchens and are delighted with the finished result. The kitchen is functional, with lots of additional storage and the design and construction process was well managed and we were kept informed throughout the entire process.
The team at Craftbuilt were great to work with and were able to interpret out ideas to ensure that we now have a beautifully designed kitchen which has added value to our home and also made the kitchen the "heart" of our house.
Tram
TramSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Result!

From the initial consultation to the installation, Craft Built Kitchens has been amazing. The project management of the installation process was very organised and the contractors were very professional. We kept the same layout of the the old kitchen, but the thought that was put into the design of the new kitchen made it so much more functional. Love the high quality of work and finishes to our new kitchen.
Deborah and Randall
Deborah and RandallSouth East Queensland, QLD
Andrew
Andrew

Quality Kitchen, Great people

Craftbuilt are such a great team. They know their stuff, design and make quality, fully guaranteed kitchens and deliver exactly as they promise.

We can say this experience has been a positive one for us and I have no problem recommending Craftbuilt for your next kitchen renovation. If you are not sure, check out their website, or pop down to their Stones Corner display location. That’s where we started off, and we now have a stylish, modern and functional kitchen. We are very happy.
Thank you Justine, Sharon and Paul. You are all excellent.

Dee
Dee2 posts

Efficient and easy to deal with

Our kitchen and bathroom renovations were about to start, when Covid19 hit Australia. Craftbuilt kitchens were able to complete the work efficiently and effectively. We were kept up to date by the project manager along the way. The cabinets look lovely and are very sturdy. Thanks!
Chantelle
ChantelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stress free kitchen reno

We recently had our kitchen renovated through craftbuilt and we are thrilled with the result. Everything, from the planning to the installation, exceeded expectations. Justine designed a kitchen that really opened up the space, Sharon smoothly handled the project management and all of the tradies involved were on time and professional. We were also very impressed with the work of their builder, Paul - highly recommend.