2Crazy Domains

3.0

1,556 reviews
Jay Kay
Jay KayNew South Wales

fast response - and great solution

easy fast response - and great solution, very helpful - not wait time which was great! thank you Show reply
Clayton
Clayton

Great support as usually

Great support from Thea [I-14878665]. Helped me quickly resolve domain-related questions. Show reply
Rod
Rod

Support was good

Issue was fixed, it wasn't explained why it occured but issue was resolved Show reply
Rates and Fees
JPS
JPS

Scamming Alert!

Have reported to Consumer Protection, Small Business Developnent and Scam Watch because still having money debited from my account when services have not been required for years!
Was told by them yesterday that they will not rectify until I forward signed ID ie. passport or drivers licence!
David B.
David B.

Nadene is a great teacher

Nadene was very helpful and patient with this novice. And a good instructor. Show reply
Dean
Dean24 posts

SCAMMERS

I purchased a .eu domain., No problem there. But then they email you asking for ID. WHY? Why not disclose what information you need prior to selling the domain. Because I didn't send them ID, they cancelled the domain and have not issued a refund. I WANT A REFUND NOW or I will make a complaint with ACCC
Liou L.
Liou L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Very bad experience

Don’t buy from them. First, I never received the email verification email. Tired many times and still did not receive. Have to call them to sort it out.

Then, they said they need to verify the payment from me and my account got suspended because of it. Why do you do this verification? No one does it. They are crazy as their name.

If you need a domain name quickly, don’t use them. You will be like me. My website is stuck.

CHLOE C.
CHLOE C.
  Fair Incentive

Thea provided excellent customer service

Thea I-14847192 provides very good support on the website registration. Show reply
Jaques
JaquesSydney, NSW

Ingrid
IngridSydney, NSW

Kirstie P.
Kirstie P.

Efficent Customer Service

Customer service from Nadine was 5 star, really efficient & helpful. Thank you Nadine! Show reply
tvmagic
tvmagicQueensland, 42143 posts
Beach To Barwear
Beach To BarwearGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

amazing service

Such fast and amazing service from Adrian. They answered everything and explained it, and when I couldn't work it out did it for me. Thank you :) Show reply
Nicole
Nicole
  Fair Incentive Verified

5-star review for Adrian Jhon from CrazyDomains customer service

I want to leave a 5-star review for Adrian Jhon from CrazyDomains customer service. Adrian provided exceptional support, addressing my concerns with professionalism and efficiency. He was incredibly knowledgeable and patient, guiding me through the process and ensuring all my questions were answered. His friendly demeanour and prompt responses made the entire experience seamless. I couldn't be happier with the service I received. Thank you, Adrian, for going above and beyond! Show reply
Darren
Darren2 posts

Rip off

Do not use Crazy Domains. My website was auto renewed even after I set all of my subscriptions to off on the auto renewal. On trying to get refunded after they took my money, they declined saying it’s not their policy. This is also after a phone call from them to me two weeks before renewal where I stated over the phone I did not want to renew my subscription’s. When I brought this up with the operator, they said I still had to turn off the auto renewal myself regardless of any conversation I had with the sales person. So at some point in the previous year someone reset my subscriptions to auto renewal. I certainly didn’t!

shredder2
shredder2

Despite following CDs published procedure, (which may only be for desktop?) I can't seem to delete expired credit cards via my android phone as there is no delete option. I've also read a complaint elsewhere that there is allegedly no such option, and even falsifying valid card details didn't stop an auto renew. Is that correct?

query_the_lot
query_the_lot

Best to do on desktop

george abdulnour

why do people have to wait for an hour and a half and still nothing

george abdulnour

yes that's me and it should of been four an half hours on hold an absolute joke

Argentino F.
Argentino F.

do yourself a favour and move, they will never change and despite what they tell the world they do not care.

Sam K.
Sam K.

Hi, how long should an email migration to a new server take.

About Crazy Domains

Established in 2000, Crazy Domains is a domain name registrar that operates in Australia, Europe, India, and the Middle East.

It has a business platform that lets you manage cloud web hosting, email hosting, online marketing services, and more.

CategoryWeb Hosting Providers