2Crazy Domains

3.5

1,252 reviews · Statistics

62% · 774463 · 37%
Rates and Fees
See the Best Web Hosting Providers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1,252 reviews
mel
mel2 posts

very helpful

rej fixed the domain error quickly its working now..and reviewed details to fix error ...thank you rej
Kris L.
Kris L.NSWSydney, NSW

Quick, Easy, & Simple

John O setup my premium dns package with Crazy Domains and was quick to assist and indeed very helpful.
Bursting Balloons
Bursting Balloons

Very Efficient

Junmar was very efficient, was very helpful and all done via text. The staff member knew exactly what i needed to do and had it all sorted in less than 15 minutes.
Nicholas M.
Nicholas M.Queensland

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE! John O

John O, helped with everything even though it was not his responsibility. Allowed me to understand how DNS works and where i was going wrong TYVM!
Diane
DianeTASSouth-East, TAS5 posts

Ive P. is a legend

Ive P. was so good at resolving my domain issue. I HIGHLY recommend them.
Libby
Libby

Amazing!

Crazy Domains have been so helpful and amazing to work with. We were having issues with a third party who was previously managing our domain, and Crazy Domain made the process of switching directly to their platform seamless. Shaira who helped with getting our DNS settings sorted was incredibly patient and made sure all of our concerns were addressed and fixed. Can't thank them enough!
Mike
Mike

Customer support: Job Number IEML-865946

Had an email issue and customer support advised on what was needed to correct the issue. Show reply
Ben M.
Ben M.NSWSydney, NSW

Personal assistance and a great result

I had some account exploitation problems and Cathy T helped me out greatly.

Cathy's patience and understanding were really appreciated, and we worked through the issues I was experiencing. I do work in IT myself, but domain hosting etc is not my forte.

Thanks very much CD and Cathy for your assistance!

Ticket I-13000468 Show reply

Ella Wick Candles
Ella Wick CandlesNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Too Easy

AWESOME. For a domain configuration nerd (Me) Cathy was just amazing and so knowledgeable for being able to decipher what I needed done - then did it all for me, in minutes! Show reply
Rates and Fees
Richard E. S.
Richard E. S.

Easy, hassle free help

Ticket I-12999950.

Cathy T was great help. very diligent and quick to respond. Show reply

AMF
AMF

Great Service

Amazing service quick & easy, polite and fixed the issue within great time Show reply
Hard Gamers.
Hard Gamers.

Good experience

Very helpful and quickly resolved the issue I was experiencing between Crazy Domains and shopify. Thank you. Show reply
Natasha E
Natasha EVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

quick clear and effective

the chat box was able to effectively answer my questions regarding group email and website and was clear in the prompts to make the necessary changes - Show reply
Daniel Y.
Daniel Y.NSWSydney, NSW

Needed a domain activated - Cathy helped - took some time but all good now. ticket I-12995149

My enquiry was satisfactoraly solved - thanks to Cathy who was very responsive Show reply
Baska
Baska

Email issue

Arnel was able to fix my email problem straightaway. Very helpful. Show reply

shredder2
shredder2

Despite following CDs published procedure, (which may only be for desktop?) I can't seem to delete expired credit cards via my android phone as there is no delete option. I've also read a complaint elsewhere that there is allegedly no such option, and even falsifying valid card details didn't stop an auto renew. Is that correct?

query_the_lot
query_the_lot

Best to do on desktop

george abdulnour

why do people have to wait for an hour and a half and still nothing

george abdulnour

yes that's me and it should of been four an half hours on hold an absolute joke

Argentino F.
Argentino F.

do yourself a favour and move, they will never change and despite what they tell the world they do not care.

Sam K.
Sam K.

Hi, how long should an email migration to a new server take.

About Crazy Domains

Established in 2000, Crazy Domains is a domain name registrar that operates in Australia, Europe, India, and the Middle East.

It has a business platform that lets you manage cloud web hosting, email hosting, online marketing services, and more.

CategoryWeb Hosting Providers