2Crazy Domains

1,596 reviews
Ahmad G.
Ahmad G.

emails set up

Arnel was one of the best issues solver and friendly
Grant S.
Grant S.

Wendyl from Crazy domains is awesome

I found the interaction with Wendyl easy and very efficient - he did all the work and was really helpful and polite Show reply
Janelle N.
Janelle N.

Email set up

Excellent customer service from Arnel. Very patient and knew how to fix my issues swiftly. Thanks Arnel. He needs a raise :) Show reply
Marshall G.
Marshall G.

A tad hard to understand

difficult and log process from a click to go through to support to me sending emails to spport, could be much easier to process
DuMi
DuMi2 posts

Excellent Service

Wendyl" and Interaction number " I-15323391 "
Wendyl was great with the customer care and was able to recognize the issue faster and solved it . Excellent service. Show reply
Jordan
JordanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC6 posts

Shane
Shane

email issue

Arnel was very helpful, he solved my problem efficiently and effectively Show reply
Wilco
Wilcosydney9 posts

Run away from "Drive-you-Crazy" Domains

The most unreliable email service. Blocks important emails constantly, an issue they cannot fix even after 6 months; some emails are blocked forever for no discernible reason. Today my email is completely down. They are very expensive too, and if you have a website you will one day find it crashing and going slow and they will say it is because you need to upgrade for a few more hundred dollars a year. It's an outrageous con.
Maor
MaorGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Absolutely useless - Terrible support and slow hosting

Worst experience with a hosting service I've ever had. They migrated my website, and they kept billing me even though I canceled the service. Support hasn't followed up for more than 2 weeks now.
Jason
JasonGoulburn Valley, VIC

Superfast fix

Had a problem with my SSL certificate on my domain. Was resolved within 5 minutes of conversation with a guru tech from crazy domains. Show reply
Kyle K
Kyle K

SSL Certificate Email Issue

Issue with SSL Certificate connecting emails, was resolved.
Arnel was very helpful and quickly resolved the issue. Show reply
Neville F
Neville F

Great Customer Service

Customer support is fantastic, Adrian Jhon helped redirect my DNS records for me in a few minutes, I appreciate the continued support of Crazy Domains support team. Show reply
Kaz
KazVictoria16 posts

CANNOT renew domain without providing lots of personal info

I simply want to renew my domain, pay fast and move on, as Ive done for many many years. NOW I can't do that, because Crazy Domains site pushes a long questionaire on me first! No way around it, I must inform them of many many things about myself before I can JUST renew a domain! How dare they!? While saying it's so they can serve us better! So we are morons, who go along with such invasion into our life, because WE will benefit?? Now more than ever, selling a persons info is big business! You will not sell mine Crazy Domains! I wasted 15 mins calling to enquire, COMPLAIN, and pay by phone! Dont bend to them or others who do this money-grubbing, which should be illegal.
Денис К.
Денис К.

It was very good!

I solved my problems and got all what I need. Show reply
mitchell.j.kwan
mitchell.j.kwanPerth, WA

Great experience with [Name Removed]

Extremely helpful and solved my issue quickly regarding propogating records Show reply

shredder2
shredder2

Despite following CDs published procedure, (which may only be for desktop?) I can't seem to delete expired credit cards via my android phone as there is no delete option. I've also read a complaint elsewhere that there is allegedly no such option, and even falsifying valid card details didn't stop an auto renew. Is that correct?

query_the_lot
query_the_lot

Best to do on desktop

george abdulnour

why do people have to wait for an hour and a half and still nothing

george abdulnour

yes that's me and it should of been four an half hours on hold an absolute joke

Argentino F.
Argentino F.

do yourself a favour and move, they will never change and despite what they tell the world they do not care.

Sam K.
Sam K.

Hi, how long should an email migration to a new server take.

About Crazy Domains

Established in 2000, Crazy Domains is a domain name registrar that operates in Australia, Europe, India, and the Middle East.

It has a business platform that lets you manage cloud web hosting, email hosting, online marketing services, and more.

CategoryWeb Hosting Providers