3.5

Extremely Satisfied Customer

Von was excellent and extremely efficient in getting to the bottom of my ongoing issues. She was very proactive in getting the problem rectified straight away for me. Thank you Von.

Great Service

Great Service from customer support of Crazy Domains , very quickly solved my email problem. Thank you! Very prompt service and quickly fixed my error. Thank you again- Great Service once again

Dean

DeanSydney, NSW

Great service, better results

Crazy domains has been fantastic in supporting our websites. Catherine was our main contact & Daniel was supporting, they have been exceptional in increasing our SEO & website support. Would definitely use them again!

Amazing Customer Caervice

Von was efficient and highly knowledgeable in setting up our new email account on Outlook. A pleasure to work with! We are long term Crazy Domain customers and the service never disaapoints.

Raymond

RaymondSydney, NSW

exceptional customer service always.

everytime i contact the customer service team at Crazy Domains, there is never a very long wait, and they are very responive. =)
being a long term customer with Crazy domains, and never have thought about changing domains suppliers since i jonined.

EHAB S

EHAB SSydney, NSW

A+a+a+ Service An Absolute Pleasure To Deal With

Thank you crazy domains & your seo team for helping us reach our goals & making us the leading brand in our industry.
A specials thanks to *Catherine & Danielle & the rest of the seo team*
The results so far have been amazing & we couldn't ask for a better team to work with.

i love von!!!

thank u for your help today von took up your whole day give von a pay rise von is the best worker you have on board

thank you for your help today have a great night :)

Erin C.

Erin C.Sydney, NSW

Consistently great !

Thank you for my lasted updates and work team ! Ken and Catherine !
I really appreciate everything. You guys can do so many different things I’d be lost without you.
Thank you !

Jeff C.

Jeff C.South East Queensland, QLD

I have only good things to say about Crazy Domains Seo team and Kathrine who have help me and guide me through this process .I am starting to see results

very good service

definately recommend ...very efficient team who helps youwhen u need them. customer service is very efficient and even log to your computer to help you and educate you on the product

Cosmicsky2018

Cosmicsky2018South East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful and efficient!!!

Aaron G was very patient and helpful. He solved my problem in a minute and provided extra service to set up my outlook accounts for me.

I recommend Crazy Domians to my friends for sure!

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dodge Free Domains - STAY AWAY

They gave me a heap of "free domains" last year, then this year, I didn't realise they were automaticly set to renew, I couldn't log in for two days prior and they auto-renewed.... $800 BANG!

Chris

I spent several hours emailing and trying to get help prior to and after this issue occurred, let see what this does...
Customer ID: M1004788

Brand Manager B.Crazy Domains

Thanks for the response Chris.

We are now reviewing your customer id and the domains associated.

Matthew G.

Matthew G.Perth, WA

Scam you out of your money anyway the can. (updated) see below

Andrew

AndrewHunter Region, NSW

Scammers!

Scammers. Auto renewals switched back on when they have been switched off by me and every obstacle possible placed in front of you when you complain about their sly ways that end up with with charges to your credit card. Clearly their system is built around trying to milk as much money as possible from the unsuspecting customers for unauthorised and unwanted add-ons. Stay clear of them !

Flannel

FlannelPerth, WA

Excellent Customer Service

Thank you for helping me with my domain credentials Vo was super helpful i wish i had people working for me like this he was patient and walked me through the whole process
Sharon

Great customer Service!

We have had great customer service from Catherine & Jaz, always willing to help with any questions we have & assist with our requests, their blog writing has been great & they communicate regularly & efficiently. Thank you.

terribncs

terribncs

excellent service all round

crazy domains sorted my problem within 5 mins of email being sent - thanks so much will highly recommend - had a storage issue and was sorted highly recommend crazy domains are excellent

Elli

Elli

Setting up email on my phone

I am in the older group and try to keep up with the technology. Crazy domain help me to set my emails on the phone. Very friendly .Made it look like piece of cake. Thank you

Best customer service ever

Instant service it does not matter how silly your question or how poor your IT skills, Crazy help is the best no invalidation they go to any end to help.

norman

normanSydney, NSW

Grow your business with ease !

I have a team who works for me , Cindy , Catherine & Jason . My team always respond to my request & make SEO changes to boost traffic , which leads to growth . During Covid , the hardest economic times ,Crazy Domain steered our business on a upward direction . Crazy Domains is also cost effective !
Highly recommended.

Mellyasked

Good Afternoon,
I am not able to access my emails so I went to go to the Crazy Domains web page and I cannot get in there either, not by my lap top nor by my phone.Do you know what is happening with the site?

Hi Melly,

Good day!

Thank you for reaching out to us and we are sorry for your inconvenience. Can you please provide me with your domain name so we can check your account and check status of the service?

Thank you!

Regards,

Rose

Melly

northerntasmaniaweddings.com.au But it is the crazy domains web site that I cannot bring up

Hi Melly,

Thank you for your response. I understand the situation that you are unable to access our website www.crazydomains.com.au hence you are unable to log in to your Account Manager.

Have you tried accessing our website though a different browser or a different device? If you are still getting the same error, please let us know what is the error.

Thank you!

Regards,

Rose

Sharon C

Sharon Casked

Have been uploading my jpegs without any problem, now I am not able to upload photos particularly jpegs to my 2 webpages I have with sitebeat. Help could not solve the issue and have passed it on to their developers. Anyone else experiencing this problem and is there a solution.

Hello Sharon,

We apologize if you are experiencing such difficulties.

May we suggest to contact us through 1300 210 210, we are open 24/7. Our technical representatives will be happy to get back to you.

Thank you for reaching out CrazyDomains.

Von D
Online Review Manager

Johnasked

Migrated a client across to Crazy Domains last week. I was told by the client who contacted Crazy Domains that they do free migration service. This was not true so I ended up migrating the website myself.

Next thing you know they charge extra for SSL Certificate. So, I asked the client to purchase SSL Certificate and she accidentally entered '.com.au' instead of '.com'. I've went through 5 different people over live chat to change this for about 3 days. At the end, I gave up because it really felt exhausting. It felt like I was talking to a robot.

On the 4th day, I emailed the client saying, please give them a ring and talk to their manager and I've had enough. I've warned client number of times from the beginning about using another provider but that's another story. Anyways, SSL started working on the 5th day.

This time I started receiving emails for about 5 days from 5 different staff about how I found their service. It shows that this company operates based on individual case rather than 1 support ticket system per query. They kept sending automatic emails requesting a feedback to a state where I decided to add their domain to my emails block list.

I have never been so frustrated and disappointed about such a small thing in my life.

I highly doubt this business employs Australian staff. Not a chance!

Pete
Pete

For info, the staff you are interacting with are most likely in Singapore. The Australian contact details appear to just be an interface to the Singapore call centre. I call the first level customer support of Crazy Domains "scribes". All they seem to be able to do is respond to tickets without getting any action for the customer.

This might seem hard, but based on my recent experience of Crazy Domains, my advice would be to change providers. Crazy Domains is owned by Dreamscape and I would also not recommend any company owned by Dreamscape.

John

Thanks for sharing this information.

I would never use these providers and there are couple of other ones too which are linked to Singapore. This client I was trying to assist never listened to my suggestions for some reason. (Probably her mates were saying how good this company was and they never had issues).

Robert Z
Robert Z

Thanks for this. Yes, Crazy Domains is becoming quite heavy-handed. Any recommendations for a good provider, other than GoDaddy? Have the most amount of illicit WEB pages from their service.

Get an answer from our members and Crazy Domains representatives