Best customer service I've EVER come across

I've been with Crazy Domains for at least 10 years and the customer service is always exceptional. I've had web developers try to get me to change providers that are apparently faster and cheaper but the stress when there's an issue just isn't worth it. (I feel my anxiety increase just thinking about interactions I've had with similar companies). Crazy Domains staff are knowledgeable, understanding, patient, helpful and so polite. They have even helped me with technical issues that aren't even in their scope! They have a 24/7 online chat service which is also very helpful. It's sad that quality customer service isn't the norm in many industries these days, but it is with the team at Crazy Domains. I highly recommend them for peace of mind.

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't use Crazy Domains, and if you must, somehow cancel the bloody Website Builder

Jonathon

JonathonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Their live chat facility isn't perfect but they do persevere to resolve issues.

Their live chat facility process should you require assistance to solve an issue isn't always perfect but to Crazy Domain's credit their staff are always polite and they do persevere to resolve any issues.

Good assistance

I just had an online chat with customer care Adonis, he is really helpful, handled my case in a timely manner, and professional. feeling nice and easy to communicate with the online help service.

*Edit* Good Customer Support *Edit* Stay the hell away

RobGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not use them for webmail!!!!

Terrible product that is slightly cheaper than any other service and it is extremely slow clunky and soooo undersized.
Stay away at all cost. There are so many better options out there.

Rob

More empty apologies! The worst webmail in history for the most expensive price. Stay away and do not get sucked in!!!!!!!

Mau E.

Mau E.South East Queensland, QLD

THE WORST NIGHTMARE

A RIP OFF - NEVER USE CRAZYDOMAINS. So many issues, friendly customer team but they cannot resolve much. Impossible to escalate to senior technicians. You will have to explain your issue to different people every time you call. No-one will really own the issues. Things that should take minutes to solve take DAYS. I gave up. Moving hosting & SSL to a new provider. But even that, it is been a nightmare, they will use nasty tactics to make it almost impossible to move away, will send you invalid files. I just cannot afford to keep losing more visits and customers. It is been a nightmare and hours wasted on emails and calls.

renewal of web hosting

My webhosting was up for renewal and the sales person [Name Removed} sold me a cheaper option but did not tell me that my emails will be down for 24 hours and that my website will be down for more than 24 hours. My website www.lovethatenergy.com.au is still down since my renewal on the 9th. I was never advised of this, and I may have lost clients due to this. I requested to speak to a supervisor yesterday and no one has bothered to call but the technical support although they took time fixed my emails.

Lalini
Lalini
Adam J.

Adam J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service!

Service was fantastic, I was given step-by-step guidance by Adonis through the chat function which allowed me to quickly point my domain at a new website with very little effort.

Steve S

Steve SPerth, WA

CHAT SOLVED ISSUE VERY QUICKLY

Adonis solved my DNS setting issues very quickly. Great service thank you crazy domains.
This was done through the chat line and the reaction time was instant.
Would recommend crazy domains for sure.

Excellent Support for our Motel Accommodation

The technical support from Adonis at Crazy Domains was of great assistance to our business;

Casa Nostra Motel Mackay
30 Nebo Rd, Mackay QLD 4740
(07) 4951 1288

Thanks again for the prompt support Crazy domains.

A Huge Relief

As someone new to topics like C Names , DNS, A Records I was so relieved to get help from Crazy's Support. My support guy Adonis was fast , effective, patient and courteous.

Emails back working..

Thanks for the fast support getting my emails back online and working, all done for me with out the hassle of me doing anything as I am not very tec savy.

Domain Transfer

Had problems to transfer my domain. With the expert advice and assistance Crazy domains had fixed my problems. They knew exactly what the issue was and gave excellent advice. Thanks for all you help.

Wolf F.

Wolf F.

Chat solved my problem almost instantly

I needed some instructions on how to change some profile details, and as it turned out it wasn't anywhere as difficult as I thought. Adonis on chat set me straight, easy as falling off a log. Thank you chat support

EDD

EDDSydney, NSW

AUTO RENEWAL

Absolutely appalling Crazy Domains believes it has the right to auto renewal charges on a company account that is no longer trading. The previous employee that set up the functionality, logged in on their email address, we have evidence they no longer work for the firm, the firm has been closed and new administrator’s have been appointed.

However when I explained the situation they refuse to listen, they refused to assist and hide behind their generic email reply’s.

I highly recommend you NEVER use Crazy Domain who are quick to take your money for services null and void. Other providers such a namecheap were more understanding and refunded charges immediately.

Leo V.

Leo V.South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Great customer service I highly recommend Jaselle - she was very patient and informative she answered all of my questions and solved how I could reset my password and buy and expiring domain I own. Crazy Domains they have great prices great services.

Good real time help

Jaselle responded promptly and was able to assist with the setup of my website very effectively. She provided very good support. Crazy Domains provide an easy to use service, would reccomend.

Shaun

ShaunSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always Great Tech Support

Tech Support team at Crazy Domains have always been great to deal with - Jaselle had my questions and issues answered/resolved in minutes! Always 10/10 support and I've experienced alot of providers!

Kieran

KieranSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant live chat with Adonis

a quick live chat with Adonis and my email was set up on my iphone. Didn't expect it sorted so quickly & am extremely pleased with the service. Will definitely use live chat again

Mellyasked

Good Afternoon,
I am not able to access my emails so I went to go to the Crazy Domains web page and I cannot get in there either, not by my lap top nor by my phone.Do you know what is happening with the site?

Hi Melly,

Good day!

Thank you for reaching out to us and we are sorry for your inconvenience. Can you please provide me with your domain name so we can check your account and check status of the service?

Thank you!

Regards,

Rose

Melly

northerntasmaniaweddings.com.au But it is the crazy domains web site that I cannot bring up

Hi Melly,

Thank you for your response. I understand the situation that you are unable to access our website www.crazydomains.com.au hence you are unable to log in to your Account Manager.

Have you tried accessing our website though a different browser or a different device? If you are still getting the same error, please let us know what is the error.

Thank you!

Regards,

Rose

Sharon C

Sharon Casked

Have been uploading my jpegs without any problem, now I am not able to upload photos particularly jpegs to my 2 webpages I have with sitebeat. Help could not solve the issue and have passed it on to their developers. Anyone else experiencing this problem and is there a solution.

Hello Sharon,

We apologize if you are experiencing such difficulties.

May we suggest to contact us through 1300 210 210, we are open 24/7. Our technical representatives will be happy to get back to you.

Thank you for reaching out CrazyDomains.

Von D
Online Review Manager

Johnasked

Migrated a client across to Crazy Domains last week. I was told by the client who contacted Crazy Domains that they do free migration service. This was not true so I ended up migrating the website myself.

Next thing you know they charge extra for SSL Certificate. So, I asked the client to purchase SSL Certificate and she accidentally entered '.com.au' instead of '.com'. I've went through 5 different people over live chat to change this for about 3 days. At the end, I gave up because it really felt exhausting. It felt like I was talking to a robot.

On the 4th day, I emailed the client saying, please give them a ring and talk to their manager and I've had enough. I've warned client number of times from the beginning about using another provider but that's another story. Anyways, SSL started working on the 5th day.

This time I started receiving emails for about 5 days from 5 different staff about how I found their service. It shows that this company operates based on individual case rather than 1 support ticket system per query. They kept sending automatic emails requesting a feedback to a state where I decided to add their domain to my emails block list.

I have never been so frustrated and disappointed about such a small thing in my life.

I highly doubt this business employs Australian staff. Not a chance!

Pete
Pete

For info, the staff you are interacting with are most likely in Singapore. The Australian contact details appear to just be an interface to the Singapore call centre. I call the first level customer support of Crazy Domains "scribes". All they seem to be able to do is respond to tickets without getting any action for the customer.

This might seem hard, but based on my recent experience of Crazy Domains, my advice would be to change providers. Crazy Domains is owned by Dreamscape and I would also not recommend any company owned by Dreamscape.

John

Thanks for sharing this information.

I would never use these providers and there are couple of other ones too which are linked to Singapore. This client I was trying to assist never listened to my suggestions for some reason. (Probably her mates were saying how good this company was and they never had issues).

Robert Z
Robert Z

Thanks for this. Yes, Crazy Domains is becoming quite heavy-handed. Any recommendations for a good provider, other than GoDaddy? Have the most amount of illicit WEB pages from their service.

Get an answer from our members and Crazy Domains representatives