Crazy Domains

See the Best Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Crazy Domains

steve494
steve494SYDNEY

All those 5-star reviews seem to be fake

These guys are a horrible marketing company. They used to be ok, but lately it's all about scamming the customer into spending on stuff you don't need or want.

Absolutely horrible, deplorable, rubbish company.

I'm pretty sure the 5-star reviews are fake/paid actors, or really blind people. It's simply impossible to be so happy with them knowing how they do business.

VVa
VVaCentral Queensland, QLD

Lovely team at CD

Jaselle from Crazy domains team was able to solve our queries quickly and customer friendly team are amazing, all my friends are hosting with crazy domains, 24 hr support are very handy.

Perfect customer service

Crazy Domains has always been very reliable.
Kyle was able to help me in no time, easy to communicate and very attentive.

Highly recommend them to anyone looking to get their website up and running.

MX entries causing Email issues - Jaselle

Straight to the point and advised where the issue is and what to do to fix it also explained the reason for the issue. will pass on information to users.

Beau
BeauLaunceston, TAS

Jona was a great help

I received my emails saying my renewals were due but because of the year long time frame I wasn’t sure how to access/review them. The website was not clear, so I used the chat line. Jona was a great help, and got me to where I needed to be, quickly and efficiently. Thank you so much Jona!

Brand Manager B.Crazy Domains

Kyle K - really helpful problem solver.

Kyle assisted me when I was confused about the next steps to take to activate a certificate. He was very clear and thorough. He was able to answer all of my questions and I was satisfied with the resolution of my problem.

Service was excellent

Jesselle was very helpful assisting with adding a new email to the domain, and also patient, gave very clear instructions including screenshots. Thank you very much for making it so easy.

Fantastic help

Having trouble setting up our email account and using the livechat Kyle K was just fantastic. Patient and thorough until the issue was resolved. I didn't think the support would be this good but I was honestly impressed.

Very helpful

Kyle K was extremely helpful in getting all my services setup and running, I am very happy with the assistance I received in moving emails and setting up accounts on my phone.

Excellent Service!

I was having trouble setting up my email and contacted Crazy Domains asking for help.
I was contacted by Anthony N.
His instructions were straight forward and very easy to follow.
I really appreciate his help, thanks so much!

Amazing support!

I had some hosting issues, using the chat we manage to get all three issues sorted! Jaselle was very patient and help me susses-fully with all of my issues, great support :) Thanks Jaselle

Nathan C.
Nathan C.South East Queensland, QLD

good value and reliable service

been with CD for years with domains, email, web hosting, reliable.
service is awesome. Always available for immediate Chat which gets fast results
will continue to use over other providers that i have tried

T B A
T B ASydney, NSW

Wasn’t receiving any emails. Contacted crazy domains online chat for tech support. Jaselle was very helpful and understanding. Took time to explain things to me and saved the day! Thank you!

FTP Confusion sorted by Jona

Having to setup a website for ITMC, and being a bit confused with information I was provided, Jona help me sort this out easily and gain access to be able to complete what I needed.

Brand Manager B.Crazy Domains

Great support from chat crew

Changed my web hosting to Crazy Domains. The chat crew have been a great help. Kyle K spent ages trying to sort out my email problems today. He went above and beyond to try to sort out the problem and was clear in what I needed to do. Thanks Kyle.

Read more reviews - page 2

MiramonValdez
MiramonValdezasked

how to open email using google?

Hi Miramon Valdez,

Good day!

Thank you for reaching out to us. If you are trying to check your personal email hosted with us using your Gmail account you may refer to the link below for the instructions on setting up your personal email through Gmail.

Alternatively, you may also check your email online through any browser by logging to to webmail at https://rc.ds.network/ .

If you require further help on setting up your email. you may contact us through 1300210210 or send us an email at help@crazydomains.com. Our support is available 24/7.

Rose R
Online Reviews Manager

Colin52
Colin52asked

I am currently with the morons of Smart Artist and they are dreadful. I'll do a review to warn others.
Looked at this page and looks like Crazy is crazy.

I need to re new a few domains but not sure who to trust.
Anyone found a good company to renew domains.

MelbIT are great but at $140 for two years they cost to much where most are about $40 for two years.

Stay away from Crazy Domains, anything is better - even if you pay more.

Tom J.
Tom J.

Hi. I can totally recommend http://namecheap.com They have great prices and service. Only drawback is no phone number for support, online only, but they always answer 24/7 and solve any problem.

Mellyasked

Good Afternoon,
I am not able to access my emails so I went to go to the Crazy Domains web page and I cannot get in there either, not by my lap top nor by my phone.Do you know what is happening with the site?

Hi Melly,

Good day!

Thank you for reaching out to us and we are sorry for your inconvenience. Can you please provide me with your domain name so we can check your account and check status of the service?

Rose

Melly

northerntasmaniaweddings.com.au But it is the crazy domains web site that I cannot bring up

Hi Melly,

Thank you for your response. I understand the situation that you are unable to access our website www.crazydomains.com.au hence you are unable to log in to your Account Manager.

Have you tried accessing our website though a different browser or a different device? If you are still getting the same error, please let us know what is the error.

Rose