Credit Fix Australia

Credit Fix Australia

See the Best Debt Consolidation in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Do not use them do not trust them

[name removed] from credit fix Australia has lied to me and stole my money and said that she can clear my defaults after I signed the paperwork she said to give her 2 weeks I called her after 2 weeks and she tells me that the defaults have been cleared of my name and I owe her 3 thousand dollars. She said to give it 2 weeks for it to show it’s cleaned after 2 weeks everything looked the same I contacted her and again made up excuses and lies I than spoke pantherafinance and sorted my matter with them and cleaned my defaults and went on 80$ a month payment plan and had my debt 50% waved off.

Disgusting!!! Don't believe a word they say

I was taken advantage of by Credit Fix Australia last year. I was told by the credit fix aus representative on the phone that after they reviewed my information, they WOULD be able to life the default on my credit file. They sent the forms and I sent over the $1000 they requested. I then received paperwork to say that they were not able to lift the default.
I tried contacting their team and when I finally was able to get a hold of someone, I was basically told that since I signed the paperwork I wasn't able to dispute it and there were no managers to speak with (apparently they don't have managers).
I don't know how these spineless people sleep at night knowing they are ripping genuine hardworking people off.
SHAME ON YOU CREDIT FIX AUSTRALIA. I tell EVERYONE about my bad experience with you and will continue to do so.

Credit fix Australia will take your money

Credit fix Australia will take your money and refuse to give it back if they cannot resolve the debt, they initially say they will remove bad credit if they cant they will not take on the case they took $1190 from me and really covered themselves legally so I cannot get a refund- please do not use this company