Credit Fix Australia

Credit Fix Australia

See the Best Debt Consolidation Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mohammad Khodr

Mohammad KhodrGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not use them do not trust them

[name removed] from credit fix Australia has lied to me and stole my money and said that she can clear my defaults after I signed the paperwork she said to give her 2 weeks I called her after 2 weeks and she tells me that the defaults have been cleared of my name and I owe her 3 thousand dollars. She said to give it 2 weeks for it to show it’s cleaned after 2 weeks everything looked the same I contacted her and again made up excuses and lies I than spoke pantherafinance and sorted my matter with them and cleaned my defaults and went on 80$ a month payment plan and had my debt 50% waved off.

Laura

LauraSydney

Disgusting!!! Don't believe a word they say

Kym

KymVIC

Credit fix Australia will take your money

Credit fix Australia will take your money and refuse to give it back if they cannot resolve the debt, they initially say they will remove bad credit if they cant they will not take on the case they took $1190 from me and really covered themselves legally so I cannot get a refund- please do not use this company