creditcheck.com.au

creditcheck.com.au

6 reviews · Statistics

100% · 60%

Big Tick Credit Check has rebranded to creditcheck.com.au.

See the Best Credit Score Repair Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jack
Jack WAPerth, WA3 posts

Highly recommend! Best in the industry!

Was referred to Richard from big tick credit repair through my father, I previously spent a small fortune through “credit repair Australia “(another company) trying to repair my file which I had no success with!

Richard from big tick credit repair set out to fix my credit score like his own and he got the job done in a timely manner! I really wish I had known of big tick credit repair from the start!

Highly recommend to anyone who’s looking to fix there credit score/report. He responds almost instantly and keeps in regular contact through out the whole process. With awesome results!

Kevin -Perth
Kevin -Perth WAPerth, WA

Very professional .No nonsense service

I used this company to sort out a couple of issues i had on my credit file.
They done what they said they would do and no hassle.
Would recommend them to everyone that has some issues.

Kevin Hansen

Nicole
Nicole

So grateful

The gentleman that helped me with my situation was straight forward with me at all times and always friendly and polite.
Always available to speak with me and answer my questions. Just a great person to help me so quickly Show reply
Rachelle wilkins
Rachelle wilkinsACTWanniassa 2903, ACT
  Fair Incentive

100% happy

So happy with everything Richard has done. Always talking me through step by step and super fast and effective. Would recommend this company. Now my future begins. Thank you Richard  Show reply
KodyJames
KodyJames QLDWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great team, they are unbelievable at their job!

Big tick credit repair show cultural understanding and awareness for the impact of defaults, and how stressful it can be, big tick credit repair are very patient with your emotions and show passion, while meeting your needs as a client. They helped me clear a default that I thought was going to ruin me. They acted professionally and got it done meeting their guidelines and time lines. I would recommend big tick to all family and friends, especially if you don’t understand the process of defaults or how they affect you.
Thank you big tick credit repair!!  Show reply
MARTY B.
MARTY B.

100% worth it!

This company provides 100% clear, concise, and passionate assistance. They helped me achieve financial freedom, they are friendly, and willing to go above and beyond to help you; anyway possible. I would recommend to anyone struggling with their credit report.  Show reply