Verifiedaustraliancreditsolutions.com.au🏆 2024 Award

99% · 7706 · 1%

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
4.9
Effective in solving credit issues
Committed staff
Some useful free services

Formerly trading as Australian Credit Lawyers.

Deepak Kumar
Deepak Kumar

Gurjant Singh
Gurjant SinghGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Barry Roberts
Barry Roberts

Fast Credit Repair Service!

I am very impressed with the Credit Repair Service provided by Australian Credit Solutions. They work incredibly fast, removing a major negative listing from my file in less than two weeks!

I would like to extend my thanks to Angelie, who is very nice and guided me well when I signed up. Thanks also to Jemima for keeping me updated throughout the process. I am so happy with the news she provided.

I highly recommend this company to everyone in need of credit repair services. Show details

Leaso

Ngatamaroa Tuainekore
Ngatamaroa Tuainekore

Joseph
Joseph

Exemplary Assistance and Quick Resolutions – Highly Recommended!

I am really grateful to Angelie and Maffie for their invaluable assistance. Their communication throughout the process was excellent. Furthermore, their knowledge was demonstrated by their quick resolution of the invalid listing issue. Their attention and professionalism were quite beneficial.

Congratulations to the entire team on a job well accomplished. I definitely recommend their services to anyone looking for quick and effective solutions. Show details

Shanti Sapkota

Raman Saini
Raman Saini

Kaizer Kazi
Kaizer KaziSydney, NSW

Very Good and Affordable Credit Repair Service!

I am thrilled to share my experience with Australian Credit Solutions. Their credit repair service is very good. In less than a month, they successfully fixed my credit file, which was quite impressive.

I would like to commend Sherlyn for her great work and dedication. She provided excellent assistance and guidance throughout the process. Additionally, I am grateful to Jemima for keeping me updated on the progress, especially regarding the removal of the major negative listing on my file.

Thanks to the team's professionalism and efficiency, I now have a clear credit file. I highly recommend Australian Credit Solutions to anyone needing credit repair services. Show details

Eulie Bounghi
Eulie BounghiFar North Queensland, QLD

Gaynor
Gaynor

I'm sure every application for using A.C.S.in enquiring help with their credit file is unique,how long is the process.

Josh L.
Josh L.

After the you fix the credit file are you able to get a loan and is there anything that will help get a loan

Mohammad Zafari
Mohammad Zafari

Yes I'm waiting for the approval

Sylvia jean D.

Did you fix my credit score

Australian Credit Solutions   DM
Sylvia jean D.

Thanks I call you in morning

Services from Australian Credit Solutions

Australian Credit Solutions look over credit files, and can provide a free credit assessment. They identify inaccurate information, negative marks and irrelevant records that can affect a credit rating. This ‘credit fix’ makes getting approved for a loan an easier process.

Other services Australian Credit Solutions provide, though for a fee, include: disputing invalid inquiries, court judgments, worst repayment history disputes, debt negotiation and fixing identity theft on your credit file.

The company states that it has a 'No Fix No Fee Policy'.

Points of praise

• True to their word, Australian Credit Solutions helped reduce stress for customers by fixing or improving their credit rating. Many reviewers were grateful for this, with one commenting that the company ‘saved my financial future.’
  • Reviewers appreciated the excellent customer service. Combined with the persistent staff who often didn’t stop until they successfully got to the bottom of credit problems, satisfied customers reported that they were in safe hands.
  • Several reviewers highly recommended the results-driven service they received from Australian Credit Solutions to others in similar financial situations.

Contact info for Australian Credit Solutions