100% · 20%

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Brand Manager for Crestwood Plumbing? Claim your listing.

Bob
BobSydney, NSW

Great job!

Mike & Roger made an early appointment to test and repair a gas leak at our house. They were prompt and got the job done quickly and at a very fair price. Great job guys and thank you.
Rates and Fees
John Riboldi
John RiboldiSydney, NSW8 posts

Highly Recommended

Mike and Roger were fantastic. Advised me of exactly what I needed to do my work and even arranged a trade discount for the parts. Showed up on time and rang me to let me know they were on their way. Great job, great service; have already started recommending them to my friends.