Crock-Pot Express Easy Release Oval Multi-Cooker CPE500

VerifiedMPN:CPE500

5 reviews · Statistics

100% · 50%

Product is used
  • Several times a week (2)
  • Weekly (3)
Sautéing
Rice Cooking
Buying Guide Banner
Crock-Pot Express Easy Release Oval Multi-Cooker CPE500 Showcases

Official material from Crockpot.

Read now

matildasmummy
matildasmummyWAPerth, WA4 posts

New favourite kitchen gadget!

Absolutely love our new oval multi cooker, such a great size for a family of 5 and makes cooking dinner so much easier! We’ve made ribs, mac n cheese, slow cooked lasagne and even boiled eggs in our multi cooker and can’t wait to make more! Show details ·  1
Features / Functions
Slow Cooking
Steaming
Pressure Cooking
Sautéing
Rice Cooking
Erin B.
Erin B.NSWSydney, NSW5 posts

My new favourite appliance!

Totally obsessed with my Crock Pot! Makes dinners so quick and easy- I use it several times a week and have easily converted all my favourite recipes, the included recipe book is great too and has lots of meals perfect for families. 10/10! Show details ·  1
Sandy
SandyWAPerth, WA2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Best Kitchen product ever

As a mum with 4 kids, we love our Crock-Pot Express. It’s easy to use, with so many different functions. I love that I can brown my meat in it, then simmer my sauces down to thicken them. The pressure cook function is a fav. I often forget to put dinner on so it’s a life saver. The kids love Mac and cheese done in under 8 minutes from start to finish! Or ribs take 20mins, and pulled chicken only takes 15! We couldn’t live without it!  Show details
Overall
Safety
Pressurising Speed
Features / Functions
alex_88
alex_88VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Love it!

I love my crock-pot! It's so versatile - I can pressure cook, slow cook, sear and saute all in that one appliance. There is so many dishes possibilities - soups, curries, one-pot pastas, slow cooked pork, etc. It's so easy to use and the food turns out delicious. Not to mention super easy to clean. So happy with it!  Show details
Beautifulbutton
BeautifulbuttonQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive

So easy! Love it!

I cooked the one pot pasta and it is amazing! So easy and cooked in less than 10mins! So tasty and easy to clean up too. Loved this appliance so much! Show details

Frequently Asked Questions about Crock-Pot Express Easy Release Oval Multi-Cooker CPE500

The Multi-Cooker will not turn on, what can I do?

Try the below steps:

• Make sure outlet is functioning properly.
  • Check that the Multi-Cooker is plugged in.
  • Call Customer Service on 1300 881 861 (Aus), 0800 786 232 (NZ)

The food was undercooked, what can I do to fix this?

Try the below steps:

• Make sure you selected the proper cooking setting.
  • Make sure the Lid is properly placed and locked, and that Steam Release Valve in “Seal” position.
  • Check the recipe to see that the proper pressure, temperature, and time selection were made.
  • Be sure the power was not interrupted.
  • Make sure the Cooking Pot has enough liquid to create desired steam and build pressure. Minimum of 250ml of liquid should be used when pressure cooking. Never fill over the “MAX” line

The food was overcooked, what can I do to fix this?

• Make sure the Cooking Pot was at least ½ full.
  • Check that the proper pressure, temperature, and time were selected.

Steam is leaking out of the Multi-Cooker, what should I so?

• It is normal for a small amount of steam to come out of the Bobber Valve before the Multi-Cooker is pressurised.
  • If steam is coming out from the perimeter of the Lid, the Lid has not been closed and locked completely or too much water has been added to the cooking pot.

I am having trouble removing the Lid, what can I do to remove the lid?

There is a safety feature to keep Lid from being removed while the Multi-Cooker is under pressure. Please make sure to de-pressurise the unit by rotating the Steam Release Valve into the “Release” position.

Refer to Releasing Pressure section for further instructions, page 13.

Latest Consumer Questions

Srikanth
Srikanth

Hi, could you please tell me, if the product has,
1. Double deck like normal pressure cooker?
2. Stainless Steel or Glass inside?

Thanks,