- Several times a week (2)
- Weekly (3)
Official material from Crockpot.
New favourite kitchen gadget!Absolutely love our new oval multi cooker, such a great size for a family of 5 and makes cooking dinner so much easier! We’ve made ribs, mac n cheese, slow cooked lasagne and even boiled eggs in our multi cooker and can’t wait to make more! Show details · 1
My new favourite appliance!Totally obsessed with my Crock Pot! Makes dinners so quick and easy- I use it several times a week and have easily converted all my favourite recipes, the included recipe book is great too and has lots of meals perfect for families. 10/10! Show details · 1
Best Kitchen product everAs a mum with 4 kids, we love our Crock-Pot Express. It’s easy to use, with so many different functions. I love that I can brown my meat in it, then simmer my sauces down to thicken them. The pressure cook function is a fav. I often forget to put dinner on so it’s a life saver. The kids love Mac and cheese done in under 8 minutes from start to finish! Or ribs take 20mins, and pulled chicken only takes 15! We couldn’t live without it! Show details
Love it!I love my crock-pot! It's so versatile - I can pressure cook, slow cook, sear and saute all in that one appliance. There is so many dishes possibilities - soups, curries, one-pot pastas, slow cooked pork, etc. It's so easy to use and the food turns out delicious. Not to mention super easy to clean. So happy with it! Show details
So easy! Love it!I cooked the one pot pasta and it is amazing! So easy and cooked in less than 10mins! So tasty and easy to clean up too. Loved this appliance so much! Show details
Questions & Answers
Frequently Asked Questions about Crock-Pot Express Easy Release Oval Multi-Cooker CPE500
The Multi-Cooker will not turn on, what can I do?
Try the below steps:
- Make sure outlet is functioning properly.
- Check that the Multi-Cooker is plugged in.
- Call Customer Service on 1300 881 861 (Aus), 0800 786 232 (NZ)
The food was undercooked, what can I do to fix this?
Try the below steps:
- Make sure you selected the proper cooking setting.
- Make sure the Lid is properly placed and locked, and that Steam Release Valve in “Seal” position.
- Check the recipe to see that the proper pressure, temperature, and time selection were made.
- Be sure the power was not interrupted.
- Make sure the Cooking Pot has enough liquid to create desired steam and build pressure. Minimum of 250ml of liquid should be used when pressure cooking. Never fill over the “MAX” line
The food was overcooked, what can I do to fix this?
- Make sure the Cooking Pot was at least ½ full.
- Check that the proper pressure, temperature, and time were selected.
Steam is leaking out of the Multi-Cooker, what should I so?
- It is normal for a small amount of steam to come out of the Bobber Valve before the Multi-Cooker is pressurised.
- If steam is coming out from the perimeter of the Lid, the Lid has not been closed and locked completely or too much water has been added to the cooking pot.
I am having trouble removing the Lid, what can I do to remove the lid?
Latest Consumer Questions
Hi, could you please tell me, if the product has,
1. Double deck like normal pressure cooker?
2. Stainless Steel or Glass inside?
|Multi Cookers and Pressure Cookers
|Dishwasher Safe Parts
|435 x 320 x 300 mm
|Cooking Bowl Material
|Colour / Finish
- GTIN13: 9311445036990
- MPN: CPE500
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.