Crunch Fitness

Crunch Fitness

• Rates and Fees

Hidden fees + dishonesty

We weren’t told when signing up that there will be an “annual fee” of $60.80. We went to the gym and they said it was stated on the contract and there’s nothing they could do. We said okay, let it go. But 3 days later, another $60.80 was taken out. Having to deal with this business is an unnecessary pain. I’d rather pay a bit more for membership at another gym that’s transparent and honest.

Antoine

AntoineSydney, NSW

Pitiful customer service!

I froze my membership during COVID only to discover that for some months the gym was still charging me and then threating me with awful emails that I must pay! Terrible customer service, stay away from this place. It sounds like I am not the only person they are stealing money from during unprecedent times. Other reviews say the same. STAY AWAY people!!!

Claire

ClaireSydney, NSW

Horrible staff attitude

Min

MinSydney, NSW

Very Bad customer service

Very bad customer service. not able to cancel over the phone. Only notified me account was in arrears after it was $100 in arrears. Staff responsible for membership did not respond to emails. Was on annual leave and had no out of office message. Club's processes are very poor. Beware...All other reviewers have had similar bad experiences.

Paris B.

Paris B.Murray Region, NSW

Very Bad Customer Service

Ana

AnaSydney, NSW

Worst customer service !

Worse Customer Service Ever!!!

The Original Unsafe, "All Judgements" Gym

Patrick

Patrick

Basic gym, and such a pain over cancellation process

I could forgive them for having a very basic gym. But they're being such a pain in the butt over the cancellation process. They failed to cancel my membership when I emailed them. Now they're refusing to cancel my membership by email and insist that I return in person to sign some form and pay them for the membership fees accruing since I attempted to cancel. We're talking about $20. Just annoying.

This is Rude and fake Administration in this GyM they always looking for money

Hi they always looking how to get money from customer they don’t want to give service. So please find other gym in same Area I don’t know but better than this

Blondie-ness

Blondie-nessSydney

Dive at Dee Why Crunch

Rates and Fees

Poor customer service, staff rude, teacher can do better

Poor customer service, staff rude when you ask for help. Throw your stuff (towel) to make sure you are buying from them.
Teacher in class doesn't really correct your position.
It's just all about money, nothing else.

Rates and Fees

Hidden fees and ignores customers

Julia

JuliaSydney, NSW

Terrible service!!

the gym is okay, but nothing big, it's crowded, I was never able to use all the equipment I would like. And the worst is the service! lack of honesty, do not communicate, just want to take your money, even when you freeze, they are still charging you fees and taxes.
do not enroll. will be the $ 10 most badly spent you will have.
terrible service for you! I will never come back!

Glenn w.

Glenn w.

Hidden annual fee

Seems I’m not the only one that is surprised by the annual fee that people don’t get told about. Seriously what is the annual fee. We already pay a membership. I had no idea about this and when a higher figure came out of my account I went in the ask. I kept getting “it’s on the contract”. I wasn’t not impressed that I got hit with this sneaky fee, but also not given a chance to ask about it as they don’t send emails to tell people it’s coming out. They can keep the so called annual fee, but I cancelled my membership so they won’t get anymore money from me.

Matthew

MatthewSydney, NSW

Pathetic customer service, unhygienic and not worth it

Brett Syd

Brett Syd

Good Value, Easy to Join

Joined gym after bad experience with other gyms. Great, low cost value. Excellent and friendly staff. Provide a Defence discount. Good, clean, safe, hygienic facilities. Everything needed to cover all workout needs. No lock in

ShaNE

ShaNESydney, NSW

Impossible to contact them to cancel membership

It seems impossible to cancel my membership, I have been emailing and trying to call for a months (their listed phone number does not work). The direct debts will still keep coming.

MJ M.

MJ M.Sydney, NSW

Poor cleaning, music too loud

Often music too loud to hear instructors queues in group classes which can impact hearing loss, members rarely clean equipment after use, not enough cleaning santizer fluid availble on the floor to clean equipment for the number of people, and often cleaning supplies empty or difficult to locate. No different than before covid. Cbd crunch

karthikeyan Mani

karthikeyan ManiSydney, NSW

Karthikeyan M

Bad customer service , Unauthorised transaction with false information ,I called to check why they debited 40$ extra , they informed that it is annual fee, this was never told to me during my joining , false information to make a sale , The lady told she did not sell it she don't know and check with whom i purchased.