Crunch Fitness

Crunch Fitness

See the Best Gyms in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Pak star

Pak starSydney, NSW

Terrible staff Bankstown

Been member of Bankstown crunch for more than 3 years.....going overseas for long time after 4 weeks so decided to cancel the mebership as i already had paid 4 weeks fee in advance.....i went there nd they said we cannot cancel it today because direct debit of next 2 weeks will b tomorrow and it will take 4 days to clear after that you can cancel.....i was like why would I pay for the next two weeks if i am cancelling before debit date.......i already had paid you till today and for the next 4 weeks but they refuse.....just wanted extra 2 weeks fee so that they can happy there bosses........totally terrible staff always talking on phones and no one is there to help genuinely.....would never come back to that gym again

Sal

SalSydney, NSW

Dreadful unethical unsympathetic from ground to regional management.

I had a spinal injury in Dec 2018 lost everything from neck down. Been slowly miraculously recovering. In around Feb /Mar 2019 I was barely well enough to get a phone call out to crunch to ask them to stop my membership. Nothing was done. They say it must b in writing. But what if u were unable to???? As I was.

Aug 30 I sent an email requesting cancellation. Nothing happened. Debits continued. Last Friday 31st Oct I was assured by regional manager for nsw I would get reimbursed for Aug 30 onwards. Nothing has happened.

I will now take this to fair trading.
If a severe accident cannot get reasonable treatment what Will? Don't waste your money here.

Drseuss46

Drseuss46Sydney, NSW

Love this place

Ive been a member of Crunch Caringbah for over 3 years. The staff are friendly, the gym & change rooms are clean, the price is fantastic and the crowds aren't too bad.
The only thing that annoys me is that the weights are all in Pounds, but I can get over that.

Neha

Neha

Crunch parramatta worst gym ever!

Poor Management

Wagdy

WagdySydney, NSW

Worst customer service & Rip off - CBD Branch

Wendy L.

Wendy L.Sydney, NSW

worst gym that I joined

I am a submit member, support can go all class. However, they tried to change the rule to make the member difficult and can't go more than one class.
Go to gym is for fun, not upset myself. Won't consider to renew!!!!

Extra 40 dollars charged after 3 months, nobody had mentioned this to me at signing up

A random 40 dollars ANNUAL FEE charged from my account without any notice, no email, no explanation at the time of signing up, i wouldn't have even signed up for them as i was only planning to use the gym for a total of 4 months. When i called in, the staff did not even have to ask who i was, and was able to tell me the extra 40 dollars was for ANNUAL FEE. i m sure hundreds of people are charged the same amount without being informed, terribly dishonest!

Disgusting customer service

My experience is specifically about the (Springvale) crunch.

The staff are extremely rude two staff even faked being the manager. No one was able to give a straight answer to any of my concerns. They had no explanation to any of my issues. At one point they even refused to serve me simply because they couldn’t answer any of my questions.
My main problem was being over charged and no one was able to tell me the reason for it. Everyone that works there really need to be re-trained or replaced. Because they just lost 3 members today.

I wouldn’t recommend anyone joining any crunch gyms. They are all horrible and none of the know anything about customer service.

anonymz1234

anonymz1234Sydney, NSW

Mortdale Crunch ... don't waste your money or your time! (this is not even worth a full star)

Mon

Mon

If I could rate it 0 stars, I would

Cancelled within my cooling off period, they charged me for another 6 months. I continued to email them to get it sorted, they finally cancelled it but have not refunded any money. No one will respond to me, I finally thought I had some luck, as a team leader started emailing me and he has now gone MIA and will not respond to emails. Such a terrible experience, it might be a cheap membership, but cheap is what you get.

Anna1981

Anna1981Sydney, NSW

Great people and awesome atmosphere

Joined Crunch Parrammata about 8 months ago. i was overweight and I went for all the zumba classes every day and it helped me to kick start my weight loss. worth the money i pay and also i can take a guest with me for free with my membership.

Crunch Bankstown

Training for 23 years I've been to a fair few of the best gyms in Sydney. From day one have not had a pleasant experience at Crunch. They are all about gaining as much members as possible. Money is more important than well being which ironically is why we attend a gym. Staff are rude. Equipment is always damaged. Benches are torn. Would not recommend it.

wenbinchen77

wenbinchen77Sydney, NSW

Join up for the year meant to give extra 6mth as paid in advance hit me with a fee again

I joined up for a year and paid in advance I was told you get 6mths extra free she hand write the extra 6 mths on contract but when it hit my year (12ths) I was told my membership finished. Didn’t get my extra 6 mths disappointed. I didn’t bother renewing my contract. Lucky it wasn’t direct debit

Justine M.

Justine M.Sydney, NSW

Absolute scam, awful experience

After 2 workouts I tried to cancel as gym was just too busy, queuing for equipment and then being watched by people waiting whilst you work out, classes were also booked out. Would only refund me $17 of the $80 paid despite being in the "cooling off period".... not cheap for 2 workouts I didnt finish!! Felt completely scammed, despite being way over capacity they are still advertising everywhere and encouraging new members, cancellations are obviously where they make their money!!

David Hwang

David HwangSydney, NSW

Value for money

Sporty

SportySydney, NSW

Worst gym ever

Machines are always broken, it’s a way more expensive than they advertise it, staff is not really helpful, you can’t train in the training room unless you participate the classes.

Ali

AliSydney, NSW

Refund issue

I went to Bankstown crunch gym to downgrade my membership and they ended up resigning me and then charged me $138.50. I have been asking for my refund and it's been almost four weeks. I am gonna call fair trading tomorrow hopefully they can help Me. They do have some hidden charges which they don't tell us at the start.

Nadi

NadiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Scam! They will "CRUNCH"your MONEY!!!

'They will "crunch your money"!!! They are ripping off members. I joined up, free membership and nearly 3 months after try hitting me up for an annual fee. They are not telling you this in the first day. have to pay another $70 .JOKE ! dont join they are scammers.

Rip-off scammers

The worst rip-off fitness. Due to my work I hadn't had a chance to visit the Crunch fitness for last 6 months while I was still charged for the monthly payments. I visited only twice in 6 months and had to go and work in a other city where no Crunch fitness branches. Called them to cancel my membership but asked me to come which I couldn't. Replied their email to cancel my membership, with no reply. And now they are charging me $150 plus administration fee and the only way to cancel my membership is to come meet them? Should've applied for small local fitness, rather than inflexible, rip-off business.