Cuckoo IH 10 Cup (CRP-CHSS1009F)

Cuckoo IH 10 Cup (CRP-CHSS1009F)

MPN: CRP-CHSS1009F

CAPTAINAUST

CAPTAINAUSTMelbourne

The Fanciest, English, Chinese, Korean Speaking Rice Cooker !

I just Bought mine from the Box Hill Central store last week.
    THE RICE COOKER SPEAKS ENGLISH @@
    I love the design but also the quality. When you use them, you can feel that it is being made very nicely. I don't know how long it will last (coz I just bought them), but I've read the 5 star review from US review sites. Good thing about it is the design, quality, technology (so many functions),, .. bad thing is that there are too many functions. I suppose that's why they have the voice guide.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
    Jessica

JessicaSydney

Best Rice Cooker available out there

I have been using this rice cooker everyday for almost 6 months now and it cooks the perfect rice, glossy and tender.
    I've also tried cooking chicken congee and it was very easy to use with just a few touches, thanks to multi-cook functions functionality. Washing is very easy too.
    Highly recommended+

Date PurchasedMar 2016
    dong5deankim

dong5deankimsydney

I really like this purchase, Brown rice cooks up great.

This cooker makes GLORIOUS rice. Every time you open the cooker after completing a cycle, angels sing and you see the most beautiful rice you have seen from a rice cooker. It is not quite like the rice you see at restaurants in Asia, like Japan or S. Korea, but it is dang close. If you really want some awesome rice also try the Gaba rice setting. I somehow found some Gaba rice that is mostly white, but you can still see the seed cracks. It took 3 hours but the gaba rice setting made the rice so soft and chewy that you can eat it alone with no seasoning or anything. It is expensive, but it is worth it if you eat rice mostly every day of the week.

Date PurchasedJun 2016
    Pressure Cookers

Find out how Cuckoo IH 10 Cup (CRP-CHSS1009F) compares to other Pressure Cookers