Curash Anti-Rash Baby Powder

Curash Anti-Rash Baby Powder

See the Best Baby Skincare Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Curash Babycare? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Maora
MaoraPyrmont

should be every mumma's bff

Hands down to this product, my bubba is no longer having bad nappy rashes! I have tried a lot of same products and none of them worked out. However this one is a game-changer, it doesn't cling to the baby's nappy unlike the other products I have tried.

Purchased in July 2020.

Renee
ReneePerth, WA

Love This Product

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles Supermarkets for $10.00.

Rabia ZGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Heavenly results

I was given heaps of the baby powder of different brands at my baby shower and just wasn't happy to use a talc based product. I was given one bottle of Curash and I haven't stopped using it. My baby has not had nappy rash since using it, it smells lovely and the best thing is it is cornstarch based and so a lot 'friendlier'.It not only works on baby's nappy rash, but also on my own dry/rubbed skin. It's so much better than ordinary talc, and I literally refuse to use anything other than Curash.

This is a great product.thanks curash will recommend to all mommies

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Australia.

Baby Skincare Products

Find out how Curash Anti-Rash Baby Powder compares to other Baby Skincare Products

wellthatwasfun
wellthatwasfunMid North Coast, NSW

Misleading packaging! Do not purchase!

Curash are being purposefully deceptive by stating "with cornstarch and zinc" on the packaging but on the website the full ingredients are listed - there is more talc than cornstarch!

Talc is a carcinogen!

This is not a cheap product. I would have expected better. Customers (and their babies!) deserve so much better! Will never purchase again and I will return the product tomorrow and tell the chemist exactly why.

Katie L
Katie LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good powder for both baby and adults

We use this one along with the other popular brand on childs bottom, neck, underarm, chest, back and behind the knee crease in summer to avoid heat rash.

Also use on my underarms, under breast to prevent sweat assnd of course for a little baby scent :)

The consistency is not smooth, has little clumps but you can smooth it out on the area. Smells amazing.

Would highly recomment this.

Thank you.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
ChelseaJaronCharlie
ChelseaJaronCharlieQLD, 4227

This is magic

Absolutely love this product, was recommended by a family member as my son would suffer from a red neck from birth and after every bath I'd apply a tiny bit of powder to his neck and it'd stop it from chaffing and looking red roar. My son is no longer scratching at his neck so I am honestly happy that I found this product

Ells
EllsMid North Coast, NSW

Curash Anti-Rash Powder (Blue Container)

I have researched this product myself & the active ingredient is Zinc Oxide. I make my own powder and my recipe is 25% Zinc Oxide and 75%Cornstarch, which works out cheaper to buy. I don't believe there is "talc" in the Curash product you buy at the Supermarket in Australia. I have NOT researched Curash Baby Powder, so I don't know if there is "talc" in that.

Contains Talc - No Ingredients Listing

I bought this as it was labelled "with cornstarch" which I stupidly assumed replaced the talc component. I then googled the ingredients as there was no ingredients list on the bottle. As with a previous reviewer mentioning the carcinogenic effects of talc (I had read an article about the lawsuit with JJ recently) I think Curash should list the talc ingredient (and weight) so the consumer can make a considered purchase. Especially as this product will be applied to a baby's genital regions. I don't want to be a scaremongerer too - but just in the interests of making an informed and educated choice I think it is misleading of Curash to no include ingredients on its bottle.

Sir-JamesAU

Reccomended for piano and keyboard players

Perspiration on fingertips makes for sticky keys which results in sluggish playing...try this compound, I have had good results with it. Have tried many other compounds over the years, this is the best so far.

Angelina
AngelinaMelbourne

Won't buy it again

The powder is hard to get out of the bottle and it becomes all lumpy and ends up becoming like small beads which kind of rub on the skin...I prefer Johnson & Johnson one. I used Johnson & Johnson baby powder to heal my rash and it's cheaper than Curash powder.

about average

I used to use curash for my chafing in my legs which ended up being a big rash / the curash products work well though they are more expensive than the cheaper brands though they are better than most of them / I switched to johnsons and Johnsons baby powder to put on my legs when I get sore skin / it's still an alright product though the colour of the bottle of curash baby powder has been changed from white to blue

brian

Actually I double checked and it turns out that I have been using the curash family powder bottle

Curash Baby Powder has Talcum in it

shellg
shellg

This is a great product. Even though I use it at most nappy changes, my daughter hasn't experienced the dry skin that some other reviewers have mentioned. I use this powder during the day and sudocreme overnight for the 10+ sleep .
Affordable and economical, I have been using the same container for 6+ months and I use it at nearly every nappy change. Creates a protective barrier, my daughter has thankfully never had nappy rash and I believe this powder has played a part in that. Doesn't affect the absorbancy of cloth nappies like some barrier creams can.
You do need to be vigilant to ensure that your baby doesn't inhale the powder, a gentle tap is much safer than a big puff.

tcjae10
tcjae10Australia, 2430

OK

Brought this as an alternative for nappy rash cream. Ended up using it just as a baby powder and not for nappy rash, as it didn't work for my son.
- Great for a baby powder
- Didn't work on my son for a nappy rash preventative/healer

Mel77l
Mel77lSydney

I remembered this product from when my brother was born 20 years ago. It was effective and reliable in all aspects. I now use it on my bubs during not only her nappy changes, but also in skin folds where skin tends to become raw. It is easy to use, smells great, eases any signs of redness from one change to the next. I have recommended this product to all of my friends regardless of the age of their children due to it's reliability.
Loved everything about it 20 years ago, still love it now. Easy to use, versatile & effective.

Read more reviews - page 2