Curash Baby Wipes

Curash Baby Wipes

See the Best Baby Wipes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Curash Babycare? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pitpat
PitpatHobart, TAS

Only wipes that do not cause a horrible skin rashe on my daughter.

We use now use the Curash Fragrance Free Baby wipes as they are the only wipes that don't seem to cause our youngest to break out in a horrible rash. She had a severe reaction to Johnson's baby wipes and a lesser reaction to Huggies. Having a wipe that we can use safely has made it easier to go out and about.

Note: Other reviews have had similar issues with these wipes that we had with the Johnson's and Huggies wipes so probably worth testing on a small patch of skin that is not your child's hands, face or genitals before adopting it! It took us a while to realise that the Johnson's wipes that we were using were what was causing the awful rashes on our baby as it sometimes took a while for them to appear.

Natasha
NatashaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do Not Use

It stings. I tried it on my face on several occasions and every time it stung my skin. It’s the only baby wipes that hurt my skin, wouldn’t have used on my baby’s bottom if I knew it was the wipes

Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Curash water wipes

Although the packaging claims they are 99% water they burn when wiping genitals.
Unfortunately due to health problems I regularly use wipes and have found that most of them cause irritation to sensitive areas. Very disappointing as they are primarily used on babies and babies cannot tell anyone if they are sore after being cleaned up with a wipe. Any crying after a nappy change is usually put down to nappy rash or just the baby making a fuss.

Purchased in at Coles for $6.

D. Garside
D. GarsideSouth East Queensland, QLD

Burned my skin

Used Curash baby wipes Simply Water on myself, I didn't have time for a shower. Used clean wipes on my genitals and it burned. Few weeks later, tried again, burned!?

Purchased in for $2.

Find out how Curash Baby Wipes compares to other Baby Wipes

Burning / Dangerous - Do Not Buy - Should Be Banned!

Do not use!!!! Very dangerous and causes burning/skin reacting and tingling - try it on your face lips and bottom - squeeze it on ur skin hard for the moisture to come out then let it sit for a few seconds and see for yourself! Everyone complains about this in the reviews also - these are so horrible - should be sued for selling this!

Purchased in at Amazon for $16.99.

Rabia Z
Rabia ZGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it

This little one is growing up so fast!
Happy face of Hafsah enjoying the rain️!
I couldn’t stop taking photos. She absolutely loved playing and running all around. It was refreshing for me too, just to watch her have so much fun in it.
Her favorite things to play with are not toys, but rather her @curashau baby wipes!
I always make sure to keep Curash wipes handy and quickly wipe away dirt from fingers to face after playtime.
Not only ideal for changing diapers but also made to help gently cleanse, soothe and help keep your baby’s skin perfect from top to bottom.
I highly recommend Curash fragrance free wipes as they are formulated with no alcohol, soap or parabens!

Jhen J.
Jhen J.Sydney, NSW

Don't use for bub's bottoms

We were wondering why my son feels itchy and crying when we change his nappy and wipe it with curash simply water. My husband and I tried it and it is burning/stings when we tried to wipe down below! How can a baby endure this?! We immediately had to wash his private part because it's probably the cause of his crying.

Purchased in at Coles.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
The Top-Rated Baby Products of 2022

the-top-rated-baby-products-of-2022

Just water baby wipes STING down there

The product is misleading. "JUST WATER" really? I'm so glad I've tried these to remove make up and to freshen up down there before ever us ing these on a child. It STINGS/GETS really hot. Never had this reaction to baby wipes before in 15 years that I've been using them for make up removal/ freshen ups.

Purchased in at Coles for $3.

Only wipes I use!

I only use the 99% water blue packs for my baby. Tried all sorts and found these the only affordable brand that were wet enough to do the job.
I have sensitive skin and severe psoriasis and use these to wipe my face and never had an issue.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Diana Y.
Diana Y.Sydney, NSW

Normal wipes are ok, but the "just water" wipes are excellent!!!

Purchased in at Coles Online for $15.

Mike R
Mike RSouthwest, VIC

Best thing for haemorrhoids

First i must say this review is for the green Curash wipes that have ALOE VERA content, not the pink or blue one. This particular wipe is awesome for Piles. I think it is the Aloe content that keeps those little critters down to a level where they can do little harm. At least thats the way its been for me. The only problem is Coles and Woolworths not selling them any more for some very very strange reason. I now get them online at Chemist Warehouse.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $4.

Jooell
JooellWestern Australia

Excellent make up remover... and nappy wipes, but DON'T use 99% water wipes on kids!!!

I have used Curash fragrance free for severalnyears as a make up rem8ver and on my grandchildren's bottoms. Ran out of my usual makeup remover wioes so tried the nappy wioes and never went back to the others.

But... the Curash Simply Water 99%water wipes are awful!!! The skin on my face stang like anything. I would NEVER use them on a baby/child. Straight in the bin!!!

Purchased at Woolworths.

Sharon T.
Sharon T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simply fire

I bought these to freshen up while travelling. They burn like all hell and I have used many wipes without any problem . Simply water......ahh nope. Do not purchase these wipes.

Purchased in .

Danielle
DaniellePerth, WA

These should NOT be used on children.

I used these on my little for the first time and she screamed like I was hurting her, turns out it was because the wipes were causing her all sorts of pain. I used these on my own hands and have since come out in a stinging red rash/burn thats almost starting to bleed. I dont know whats in the supposed new formula, but Id like to guess that its a battery acid and fire ant blend. If they caused me so much pain, I feel so guilty that I used these on my baby. Just dont buy these full stop. They actually should be pulled from sale as I notice I am not the only person to experience the same reaction.

Purchased in at Coles for $3.

Emma
EmmaSydney, NSW

Great but unfortunately....

I love how super wet and seriously soaked these wipes are, but they are kinda thin and my most concern about the wipes is that it stings the face so imagine how poor bubba is feeling when wiping him!! Truth be told my baby has a rash on his neck and sister wiped bubbas neck after vomiting, then he started bleeding from the neck!!