Curash Baby Wipes

Curash Baby Wipes

See the Best Baby Wipes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Curash Babycare? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Jhen J.
Jhen J.Sydney, NSW

Don't use for bub's bottoms

We were wondering why my son feels itchy and crying when we change his nappy and wipe it with curash simply water. My husband and I tried it and it is burning/stings when we tried to wipe down below! How can a baby endure this?! We immediately had to wash his private part because it's probably the cause of his crying.

Purchased in January 2021 at Coles.

Just water baby wipes STING down there

The product is misleading. "JUST WATER" really? I'm so glad I've tried these to remove make up and to freshen up down there before ever us ing these on a child. It STINGS/GETS really hot. Never had this reaction to baby wipes before in 15 years that I've been using them for make up removal/ freshen ups.

Purchased in August 2020 at Coles for $3.00.

Only wipes I use!

I only use the 99% water blue packs for my baby. Tried all sorts and found these the only affordable brand that were wet enough to do the job.
I have sensitive skin and severe psoriasis and use these to wipe my face and never had an issue.

Purchased in September 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Diana Y.
Diana Y.Sydney, NSW

Normal wipes are ok, but the "just water" wipes are excellent!!!

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles Online for $15.00.

Mike R
Mike RSouthwest, VIC

Best thing for haemorrhoids

First i must say this review is for the green Curash wipes that have ALOE VERA content, not the pink or blue one. This particular wipe is awesome for Piles. I think it is the Aloe content that keeps those little critters down to a level where they can do little harm. At least thats the way its been for me. The only problem is Coles and Woolworths not selling them any more for some very very strange reason. I now get them online at Chemist Warehouse.

Purchased in January 2010 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $4.00.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Jooell
JooellWestern Australia

Excellent make up remover... and nappy wipes, but DON'T use 99% water wipes on kids!!!

I have used Curash fragrance free for severalnyears as a make up rem8ver and on my grandchildren's bottoms. Ran out of my usual makeup remover wioes so tried the nappy wioes and never went back to the others.

But... the Curash Simply Water 99%water wipes are awful!!! The skin on my face stang like anything. I would NEVER use them on a baby/child. Straight in the bin!!!

Purchased at Woolworths.

Sharon T.
Sharon T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simply fire

I bought these to freshen up while travelling. They burn like all hell and I have used many wipes without any problem . Simply water......ahh nope. Do not purchase these wipes.

Purchased in December 2019.

Danielle
DaniellePerth, WA

These should NOT be used on children.

I used these on my little for the first time and she screamed like I was hurting her, turns out it was because the wipes were causing her all sorts of pain. I used these on my own hands and have since come out in a stinging red rash/burn thats almost starting to bleed. I dont know whats in the supposed new formula, but Id like to guess that its a battery acid and fire ant blend. If they caused me so much pain, I feel so guilty that I used these on my baby. Just dont buy these full stop. They actually should be pulled from sale as I notice I am not the only person to experience the same reaction.

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles for $3.00.

Emma
EmmaSydney, NSW

Great but unfortunately....

I love how super wet and seriously soaked these wipes are, but they are kinda thin and my most concern about the wipes is that it stings the face so imagine how poor bubba is feeling when wiping him!! Truth be told my baby has a rash on his neck and sister wiped bubbas neck after vomiting, then he started bleeding from the neck!!

Aysha
AyshaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I don’t like the new formula!!

I don’t like the new formula!! I use these all the time, I loved them. Recently stocked up and was wondering what on earth had happened, looked at the packet and said ‘NEW FORMULA’ If it ain’t broke don’t fix it, the old formula was perfect

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles.

mary
marySydney, NSW

hate the new curash baby wips

I hate this new formula every time you wipe it burns please bring back the old ones!
what can I use now that is like the old wipes? that you replaced with the new????

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Australia.

Tim S.
Tim S.Perth, WA

Worst wipes I've used in 12 months

We have been testing different wipes out recently and thought we would try curash again, new improved formula, fragrance free. They are the worst we have come across in 12 months.
They are so dry it's like using rough paper towel. Can barely wipe a mess up off the table let alone change a decent nappy. Won't be buying again

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths.

Peter
PeterSydney

Great wipes. Blue packet

Blue packet baby wipes (99% water) are the best wipes I’ve used and great value. Always soft and moist leaving baby nice and clean without having to use too many wipes.

Purchased in April 2019 at Amazon for $15.00.

Hate the new formula

I used the old formula on my daughter and never had any problems and loved the wipes. New formula my daughter screams when I wipe her. I used them on my face and they sting so no wonder she doesnt like them. Hoping the being back the old formula.

Purchased in March 2019 for $6.00.

Sally
Sally

Very disappointed with new formula

I have used Curash fragrance free wipes for years. Immediately after using the “new improved formula” wipes, my son, who doesn’t have sensitive skin, broke out in a terrible rash. His skin was so red exactly where the wipes had gone. I will not buy Curash again.

Purchased in May 2019.