Curash Baby Wipes

Curash Baby Wipes

Diana Y.

Diana Y.Sydney, NSW

Normal wipes are ok, but the "just water" wipes are excellent!!!

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles Online for $15.00.

Mike R

Mike RSouthwest, VIC

Best thing for haemorrhoids

First i must say this review is for the green Curash wipes that have ALOE VERA content, not the pink or blue one. This particular wipe is awesome for Piles. I think it is the Aloe content that keeps those little critters down to a level where they can do little harm. At least thats the way its been for me. The only problem is Coles and Woolworths not selling them any more for some very very strange reason. I now get them online at Chemist Warehouse.

Purchased in January 2010 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $4.00.

Jooell

JooellWestern Australia

Excellent make up remover... and nappy wipes, but DON'T use 99% water wipes on kids!!!

I have used Curash fragrance free for severalnyears as a make up rem8ver and on my grandchildren's bottoms. Ran out of my usual makeup remover wioes so tried the nappy wioes and never went back to the others.

But... the Curash Simply Water 99%water wipes are awful!!! The skin on my face stang like anything. I would NEVER use them on a baby/child. Straight in the bin!!!

Purchased at Woolworths.

Sharon T.

Sharon T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simply fire

I bought these to freshen up while travelling. They burn like all hell and I have used many wipes without any problem . Simply water......ahh nope. Do not purchase these wipes.

Purchased in December 2019.

Danielle

DaniellePerth, WA

These should NOT be used on children.

I used these on my little for the first time and she screamed like I was hurting her, turns out it was because the wipes were causing her all sorts of pain. I used these on my own hands and have since come out in a stinging red rash/burn thats almost starting to bleed. I dont know whats in the supposed new formula, but Id like to guess that its a battery acid and fire ant blend. If they caused me so much pain, I feel so guilty that I used these on my baby. Just dont buy these full stop. They actually should be pulled from sale as I notice I am not the only person to experience the same reaction.

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles for $3.00.

Emma

EmmaSydney, NSW

Great but unfortunately....

I love how super wet and seriously soaked these wipes are, but they are kinda thin and my most concern about the wipes is that it stings the face so imagine how poor bubba is feeling when wiping him!! Truth be told my baby has a rash on his neck and sister wiped bubbas neck after vomiting, then he started bleeding from the neck!!

Aysha

AyshaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I don’t like the new formula!!

I don’t like the new formula!! I use these all the time, I loved them. Recently stocked up and was wondering what on earth had happened, looked at the packet and said ‘NEW FORMULA’ If it ain’t broke don’t fix it, the old formula was perfect

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles.

mary

marySydney, NSW

hate the new curash baby wips

I hate this new formula every time you wipe it burns please bring back the old ones!
what can I use now that is like the old wipes? that you replaced with the new????

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Australia.

Tim S.

Tim S.Perth, WA

Worst wipes I've used in 12 months

We have been testing different wipes out recently and thought we would try curash again, new improved formula, fragrance free. They are the worst we have come across in 12 months.
They are so dry it's like using rough paper towel. Can barely wipe a mess up off the table let alone change a decent nappy. Won't be buying again

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths.

Peter

PeterSydney

Great wipes. Blue packet

Blue packet baby wipes (99% water) are the best wipes I’ve used and great value. Always soft and moist leaving baby nice and clean without having to use too many wipes.

Purchased in April 2019 at Amazon for $15.00.

Hate the new formula

I used the old formula on my daughter and never had any problems and loved the wipes. New formula my daughter screams when I wipe her. I used them on my face and they sting so no wonder she doesnt like them. Hoping the being back the old formula.

Purchased in March 2019 for $6.00.

Sally

Sally

Very disappointed with new formula

I have used Curash fragrance free wipes for years. Immediately after using the “new improved formula” wipes, my son, who doesn’t have sensitive skin, broke out in a terrible rash. His skin was so red exactly where the wipes had gone. I will not buy Curash again.

Purchased in May 2019.

eb

eb

99% water wipes (NOT) SIMPLY WATER!

Don't buy these wipes for your baby and if you do test them on a sensitive area on yourself first!
I tried these on my face and my skin immediately began feeling like it was burning !
I can only imagine how awful this must feel on sensitive baby skin :(

Purchased in April 2019 for $6.00.

Mandy

MandyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent product

Bought this on special from chemist $16 for 480 wipes.just loving the touch of it. Much much better than any other wipes in the market. Soft on bub and helps with nappy rashes. 10 on 10.

Purchased in April 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $16.00.

Baebara

BaebaraGympie

99% water baby wipes SIMPLY WATER

Used old tradional product for TEN YRS PLUS new formula horrible rip off

After roadtesting every single baby wipes on the market Curash was the best not only did I use on my three boys now all above 6 yrs old, up until the change in formula and wipe thickness I was buying in enmass in bulk to clean my entire house. It was the best in quickly cleaning small clothing stains as it happened. I was a customer for life. Not anymore and back on the hunt for something similar. As a family of five I would buy 10 packs a month. Really sad this company tries and makes their product like their competitor Huggies. Should have pathed their own suite of cleaning products let alone change something that was the best on the market.

Hayley C

Hayley CAU

The new wipes are HORRIBLE

I have been using curash wipes since my eldest was born in 2013. They were fantastic. By far the best wipes on the market at the time. Recently they have changed the packaging and the wipes themselves. The new style is horrible. They aren't nearly as moist and have given my baby terrible burns on his bum. Why would you change something that was perfect??? So disappointed that I now have to change brands and find something suitable while my poor baby suffers in the process.

Ann

AnnRyde

Not wet enought

It’s food sized tissue. However it’s not wet enough. When I use it to clean skin it doesn’t feel so moisture enough. The thickness is ok. It can be used for floor, table cleaning too. I cleaned baby’s face with it and so far no bad reaction and seems fine. But I need 3-4 tissue for baby’s poo poo as it’s not so wet.

debbiemd

debbiemd

Old ones were better

I think it’s great the new ‘improved’ wipes are made in Australia. Unfortunately though, they are not as good as the old ones. I bought the old ones because they were super moist, gentle and I only needed to use a few. These are ok, but just don’t offer me a benefit over other brands now since others are also made in Australia.

Andrea17

Andrea17SYDNEY

Good, effective

Bought in a bulk box from Big W - good value for money. Found the wipes thick and effective for cleaning up baby. Would be happy to continue using these in the future. Pleasant fragrance, haven't found that they caused baby irritation. Handy pack size for putting in bag for taking out and about.