Curash Baby Wipes

Curash Baby Wipes

See the Best Baby Wipes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Emma

EmmaSydney, NSW

Great but unfortunately....

I love how super wet and seriously soaked these wipes are, but they are kinda thin and my most concern about the wipes is that it stings the face so imagine how poor bubba is feeling when wiping him!! Truth be told my baby has a rash on his neck and sister wiped bubbas neck after vomiting, then he started bleeding from the neck!!

Aysha

AyshaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I don’t like the new formula!!

I don’t like the new formula!! I use these all the time, I loved them. Recently stocked up and was wondering what on earth had happened, looked at the packet and said ‘NEW FORMULA’ If it ain’t broke don’t fix it, the old formula was perfect

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles.

mary

marySydney, NSW

hate the new curash baby wips

I hate this new formula every time you wipe it burns please bring back the old ones!
what can I use now that is like the old wipes? that you replaced with the new????

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Australia.

Tim S.

Tim S.Perth, WA

Worst wipes I've used in 12 months

We have been testing different wipes out recently and thought we would try curash again, new improved formula, fragrance free. They are the worst we have come across in 12 months.
They are so dry it's like using rough paper towel. Can barely wipe a mess up off the table let alone change a decent nappy. Won't be buying again

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths.

Peter

PeterSydney

Great wipes. Blue packet

Blue packet baby wipes (99% water) are the best wipes I’ve used and great value. Always soft and moist leaving baby nice and clean without having to use too many wipes.

Purchased in April 2019 at Amazon for $15.00.

Hate the new formula

I used the old formula on my daughter and never had any problems and loved the wipes. New formula my daughter screams when I wipe her. I used them on my face and they sting so no wonder she doesnt like them. Hoping the being back the old formula.

Purchased in March 2019 for $6.00.

Sally

Sally

Very disappointed with new formula

I have used Curash fragrance free wipes for years. Immediately after using the “new improved formula” wipes, my son, who doesn’t have sensitive skin, broke out in a terrible rash. His skin was so red exactly where the wipes had gone. I will not buy Curash again.

Purchased in May 2019.

eb

eb

99% water wipes (NOT) SIMPLY WATER!

Don't buy these wipes for your baby and if you do test them on a sensitive area on yourself first!
I tried these on my face and my skin immediately began feeling like it was burning !
I can only imagine how awful this must feel on sensitive baby skin :(

Purchased in April 2019 for $6.00.

Mandy

MandyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent product

Bought this on special from chemist $16 for 480 wipes.just loving the touch of it. Much much better than any other wipes in the market. Soft on bub and helps with nappy rashes. 10 on 10.

Purchased in April 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $16.00.

Baebara

BaebaraGympie

99% water baby wipes SIMPLY WATER

Used old tradional product for TEN YRS PLUS new formula horrible rip off

After roadtesting every single baby wipes on the market Curash was the best not only did I use on my three boys now all above 6 yrs old, up until the change in formula and wipe thickness I was buying in enmass in bulk to clean my entire house. It was the best in quickly cleaning small clothing stains as it happened. I was a customer for life. Not anymore and back on the hunt for something similar. As a family of five I would buy 10 packs a month. Really sad this company tries and makes their product like their competitor Huggies. Should have pathed their own suite of cleaning products let alone change something that was the best on the market.

Hayley C

Hayley CAU

The new wipes are HORRIBLE

I have been using curash wipes since my eldest was born in 2013. They were fantastic. By far the best wipes on the market at the time. Recently they have changed the packaging and the wipes themselves. The new style is horrible. They aren't nearly as moist and have given my baby terrible burns on his bum. Why would you change something that was perfect??? So disappointed that I now have to change brands and find something suitable while my poor baby suffers in the process.

Ann

AnnRyde

Not wet enought

It’s food sized tissue. However it’s not wet enough. When I use it to clean skin it doesn’t feel so moisture enough. The thickness is ok. It can be used for floor, table cleaning too. I cleaned baby’s face with it and so far no bad reaction and seems fine. But I need 3-4 tissue for baby’s poo poo as it’s not so wet.

debbiemd

debbiemd

Old ones were better

I think it’s great the new ‘improved’ wipes are made in Australia. Unfortunately though, they are not as good as the old ones. I bought the old ones because they were super moist, gentle and I only needed to use a few. These are ok, but just don’t offer me a benefit over other brands now since others are also made in Australia.

Andrea17

Andrea17SYDNEY

Good, effective

Bought in a bulk box from Big W - good value for money. Found the wipes thick and effective for cleaning up baby. Would be happy to continue using these in the future. Pleasant fragrance, haven't found that they caused baby irritation. Handy pack size for putting in bag for taking out and about.

Loved the old ones, new ones are awful

I have bought the Curash fragrance free baby wipes for years and would have continued to do so forever (even though my youngest is now out of nappies I love using them to clean faces, hands and anything else) but their new formulation is awful. They are supposedly fragrance free but in fact have a terrible smell that gives me a headache and the quality of the wipes is poor - hey are thin and rough and not moist enough. I have found some of the old (great) ones and bought up but will never buy the new formulation ones again.

Rayniie

RayniieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Burned my baby :(

Addie

AddieMudgee

I like your old wipes better than your new wipes

Tasneem M

Tasneem MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

BEST WIPES!

Curash wipes are amongst my top 3 choices.They are so gentle on the skin.They are nice and moist.You only need a few ...unlike with few other brands I've realised I had to use much more in quantity.This is something that j will continue using cos my baby loves it too.

Katie L

Katie LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good wipes on the go

I buy these in bulk and it is mainly used when going out.

The packaging is quite bulky but i manage to fit in my nappy bag.

No scent, perfect wetness.

The packet comes with the plastic open and close flap when you buy one, so i was very dissappointed to see that the packs i bought in bulk only has the plastic sticker seal to the opening, which don't stay on properly once opened. The rest of the wipes can dry out if not closed properly. Another issue is the wipes barely sepated when one piece is pulled out, the nwxt one tag along and requiresto be manually removed.

Anyways these are a cheaper alternative that you can buy in bulk. Good wipes even for the sensitive skin.