100% · 30%
Brand Manager for Curash Babycare? Claim your listing.

Nick
NickSouth East Queensland, QLD38 posts

Excellent!

This stuff is a lot better than the "brand name" teething gel, which we tried for quite some time and didn't seem to work so when I saw this at the chemist I thought we'd give it a go. I tested it first on my gums and it worked faster and made my gums much more tingly than the "brand name" one and definitely works better for our baby, he loves it and settles his teething pain quickly.

MLeeB
MLeeBMelbourne2 posts

Helps settle baby most of the time

My baby loves the taste of the Curash gel and I have no problem putting it on her. I found it works to calm her most times, but not always. There have still been a couple of nights where she was not able to settle to sleep easily, despite using the gel. I think it does make a difference if I can dry the gum beforehand with a cloth, compared to just rubbing it straight on. Other times, it worked within minutes, and baby was all smiles!

DukesofClisbyAdelaide6 posts

Love it!

I was advised to buy another brand and being a first time mother brought the curash brand... It works wonders for my son. Ive been trying to research more on it just because it works so incredibly good. I put it on my 6months olds gums and as i apply it, granted he does not like it and cries and cries,(mind u, he has been crying prior to this) but within a minute, he stops and calms down. It works immediately! I love it and i wont be buying anything else since this works great.
Pain goes away immediately, inexpensive,
Nothing