Cybex Priam (2017 Edition)

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cybex

4.5
  • Suitable for Running Yes (2) · No (0)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Georgina
Georgina

Luxury pram for your baby

Got it from catch.com for $799 deal.
What a great buy!
I wasn't thinking about this pram at all but when I went to have a look at local shop, I fell in love with the design and how smooth it is.
Rear facing or forward facing seat, reclining almost fully down so baby can ride from newborn.
My baby still sleeps in this pram when we go shopping or go for a walk.
But it's quite big so we need smaller pram for traveling.

Purchased in October 2020 for $799.00.

Customer Service TeamCybex

Thanks for your stunning review Georgina, great to hear you love your Priam!
For a smaller/travel pram, check out the Mios model, or the range from our sister brand 'GB': QBit & Pockit.
All the best!

Maddison b
Maddison b

Rolls Royce of prams

Purchased in January 2018.

Janazee
JanazeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great on all terrain

Purchased in August 2018 for $1,400.00.

DaisySydney, NSW

Love my Cybex Priam!

Purchased in December 2018 at Baby & Toddler Town for $999.00.

Customer Service TeamCybex

Thanks for your top review Daisy!

Daisy

Can you tell me where I can buy the front wheel adapter for all terrain (product 517000855) and a set of wheels? I have looked and cannot find anywhere in Australia or anywhere that ships to Australia?

Hello Daisy,
I suggest you get in touch with our service team for this part. Send an email to service@cybex-online.com.au
Cheers

4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Cybex Priam (2017 Edition) compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

dheeun
dheeunSydney, NSW

Baby loves it!

Baby loves it! Has good padded seat, sturdy, good looking pram. The Lux seat can be used from birth. Originally i bought the bugaboo cameleon and baby dislike it so changed into cybex instead.

Purchased in March 2018.

Customer Service TeamCybex

Thanks for excellent score dheeun.
Great to hear you've found your perfect pram :)

Foxy
FoxySydney Surrounds, NSW

The best Pram!

Hello Foxy
Thanks for the stunning review!
So great to hear you've been able to win at parenting with your Priam!
x CybexAU

Ezzie
EzzieMelbourne

That pram that glides

I've had the priam for 18months now and I still love it. I was lucky enough to pick it up as a bargain and I'm glad I did. This pram glides and can be easily pushed with one hand (handy when the dog goes in the opposite direction). The different heights of the handle is great as I am tall but can push it down when parked to get it out of the way of others. The pram is table height if no high chair is available in a cafe which is great and I've pulled it apart many times to throw in the washing machine. Wish it folded in one piece not two but that's the price you pay for the excellent movement I believe.

Customer Service TeamCybex

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Svetlanamari
SvetlanamariSydney

Amazin Pram. So easy to push!

This is a great pram in all senses, the one thing that bothered me though is it's a little bit too big and bulky to put in the car boot.
However, I also bought a small stroller to use when I go shopping etc. Which just lives in the car. I will use Cybex for our walks, as it's a perfect pram to use if you are out and about if you don't have to fold and unfold it.
So easy to maneuver and push.

One small thing that bothered me is the sun canopy - the frame inside it always seem to twist and needs fixing. Not sure if wegot a "lemon" or all prams are like this.

Getal KTR
Getal KTRBurwood

The coolest PRIAM in Australia

Really easy folding. Just had to learn it properly and it's the best folding and opening pram ever. Love the flat seat position, but we still brought the carrycot as we love the look of it. Really smooth to push. The handle bar extends, so great for short or tall people. Can be folded with the seat on or separated.

Hello Getal KTR,
Thanks for your great review - we couldn't ask for more!
So great to hear you've found your perfect pram
Cheers, CybexAU

Mizzy
MizzyPerth

One and only pram for me

Kes
Kessydney

Excellent product with respect to handle and maneuver. Easy to use. Flexible with 3 seat position option. Happy customer. I recommend this product.Easy to use in since birth. Good quality material and provide extra rain cover easy to use. Provide option to fit other accessories.Ample color option available. Easy to use and good return for money.

Lizi
Lizi

Love this pram

Customer Service TeamCybex

Thanks for the top review Lizi!
Cheers

Nicole D
Nicole DMelbourne

Not worth the money

I wish someone had actually told me that having a fancy pram does not necessarily mean having an easy to use pram!
This pram gets stuck every time you try and fold it up and a few times I have had to ask strangers for help to fold it up for me while out shopping, which is definitely not ideal!
Bubs seems comfortable in it but she doesn't really have a choice I guess.
It is also very heavy, much heavier than my last pram which I got rid of to buy this one after being shamed for not having the Land Rover of prams. Wish I had stuck with my $300 pram, at least it looked pretty...

Candy D
Candy DSydney

Fantastic pram

Amy
AmyMelbourne

Incredible pram

I bought a different pram for my newborn and he hated it, I spent our walks holding him and pushing the pram. I bought this when he was 3 months and although expensive it is without a doubt the best purchase I have made. Baby sits happily in the super cushioned Luxery seat for hours and sleeps very content in it. Seat lies completely flat, great for newborns. Easy to fold, easy to lift, easy to push! And great storage. I adore this pram!!!

Hello Amy,
Wow this is a really great review! Thanks!! <3
Wish you the best // CybexAU

Haah103asked
Priam (2017 Edition)

Hi Guys, I can see that this model is still available at discounted pricing but has been discontinued. Can you please give me some detail as to why it was discontinued.... Was it due to safety standards not being met?
Regardless can I please have some information to compare the 2017 with the 2019 /2020 models to help me in my decision.
If it’s only aesthetics then that’s ok but if
I am putting my baby in any safety risk then I don’t want that. Thank you!

Hi Haah103,
The reason it is discounted as there's still quite a bit of stock to clear in Australia of 2017 model and the 2019/20 (19/20 same as each other) which are well in season now. The differences are really only aesthetics as you say with the folding button the main difference apart from colour and style between the two. There is certainly no safety risk and Cybex Priam is still one of the best prams on the market.
Please contact our customer support team at customerservice@cybex-online.com.au if you have any further questions!
Cybex AU

Haah103

Thank you so much for your prompt reply! That helped clear my conscience.
I have just purchased the 2017 and look forward to receiving and having a play!

Hi Haah103,
Great to hear! All the best!
Cybex AU x

Get an answer from our members and Cybex representatives

Compare both Cybex Priam
Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Price (RRP) $1,679.99
Suitable Age6+ months
Max User Weight 9 kg
Seat OrientationReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Cup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Reversible Handle, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Release dateJan 2017
Discontinuation dateJuly 2019
Replaced byCybex Priam (2019 Edition)
ManualDownload manual