Cybex Priam

Cybex Priam

Love my Cybex Priam!

I have the Koi Lux Seat and have received a lot of compliments on this Priam. I love that the Cybex Priam Lux Seat lies flat allowing it to be used from newborn - the separate bassinets other prams require are so expensive for such a short period of use!!! It has 1 hand fold and is so easy to manoeuvre. I have the all terrain wheels and they are fantastic. The Lux Seat also has an extra large canopy - you can unzip the back to open an extra section which extends the visor further at the front giving better sun protection - when fully extended there is also a mesh section to allow better airflow (with a flap so you can have it open or closed) - something a couple of friends who bought icandy prams wished they had! I have been using this pram for 3 months and couldn’t be happier with the purchase. It also comes with the adapters to attach the capsule which other brands sell separately. Overall great quality product, easy to use and looks great - I would definitely recommend it.

Purchased in December 2018 at Baby & Toddler Town for $999.00.

Safety
Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage

Baby loves it!

Baby loves it! Has good padded seat, sturdy, good looking pram. The Lux seat can be used from birth. Originally i bought the bugaboo cameleon and baby dislike it so changed into cybex instead.

Purchased in March 2018.

The best Pram!

Living an active life and a beach lover family, we’be been doing research of the best pram suits our needs. Until we decided to give Cybex a go. Cybex Priam is truly our best decision, is so easy to maneuver around in one hand. Not just that, you can carry your baby in the pram while you are in a sandy beach. Wow!! Also, couple of time we have to wait for the Lift in the train station and taking so long, so we decided to take stairs, and again its not a big deal with Cybex Priam as you can fold flat your pram with your baby in it, and pull the stroller up the stairs! Winning! Alot of people was an awe seeing this! Trully the best Pram!
Saw someone comment down below on having a hard time to fold it pup, I never had a hard time folding it up, infact it is so easy you can use one hand and dont need to bend down to fold it.

That pram that glides

I've had the priam for 18months now and I still love it. I was lucky enough to pick it up as a bargain and I'm glad I did. This pram glides and can be easily pushed with one hand (handy when the dog goes in the opposite direction). The different heights of the handle is great as I am tall but can push it down when parked to get it out of the way of others. The pram is table height if no high chair is available in a cafe which is great and I've pulled it apart many times to throw in the washing machine. Wish it folded in one piece not two but that's the price you pay for the excellent movement I believe.

Amazin Pram. So easy to push!

This is a great pram in all senses, the one thing that bothered me though is it's a little bit too big and bulky to put in the car boot.
However, I also bought a small stroller to use when I go shopping etc. Which just lives in the car. I will use Cybex for our walks, as it's a perfect pram to use if you are out and about if you don't have to fold and unfold it.
So easy to maneuver and push.

One small thing that bothered me is the sun canopy - the frame inside it always seem to twist and needs fixing. Not sure if wegot a "lemon" or all prams are like this.

The coolest PRIAM in Australia

Really easy folding. Just had to learn it properly and it's the best folding and opening pram ever. Love the flat seat position, but we still brought the carrycot as we love the look of it. Really smooth to push. The handle bar extends, so great for short or tall people. Can be folded with the seat on or separated.

One and only pram for me

AS an FTM I was overwhelmed by all the stuff needed for baby and as such buying a pram was never a priority. While we are not tight for cash, I am very particular on how we spend money. Dealing with the fatigue of pregnancy and then sleep deprivation after birth, I never took much time to look into prams. There is so much range and I had no idea what I wanted. I accidentally found out about the Cybex priam when my baby was 6 months when I got a bit noisy and had a look at the CNP brands webpage after buying one of their feeding high chairs. It was love at first sight! The only pram I liked the look of, superficial I know ;-). At that time however the pram was not at any stores on display in WA. I didn't want to order a pram with out trying it out first. 2 months later, come summer time, it was time for a pram. I had been carrying my bubbi in an ergo 360 carrier and it gets pretty warm even during winter. I called a few stores to see if they had the pram on display, and only 1 returned with a yes but it was on the other side of the river. No matter that it was the Jeremy Scott gold wings, all I needed to know was how easy it was to push, fold, strap baby in, adjust, carry etc.It ticked all the boxes. The buckle is oh so easy. I love the basket, we took it grocery shopping as soon as I brought the pram home. Baby sleeps in pram, no problem. The pram is on the heavy side, however you hardly notice it, as the only time you would know is taking in and out of car. It is not that heavy and the shape is not awkward for packing away and setting up is easy. I have the all terrain wheels. It handles rocky bumpy limestone paths with ease. Grass is no problem too. The build quality is good, fabric feels and looks nice. Frame and wheels are sturdy. Paintwork good. If it wasn't for all the dust and sand on my wheels, it would still look like new! I love pushing the pram from the side one handed with forward facing seat in case baby wants a quick glance at me.

Excellent product with respect to handle and maneuver. Easy to use. Flexible with 3 seat position option. Happy customer. I recommend this product.Easy to use in since birth. Good quality material and provide extra rain cover easy to use. Provide option to fit other accessories.Ample color option available. Easy to use and good return for money.

Love this pram

After a lot of research I decided on the Priam and I really love it. It's beautiful, comfortable for baby and I, tall enough for my husband, great seat height, lays flat, comes with adaptors for capsules, great wheels, great fold, did I mention beautiful?? I love this pram.
The basket could probably be a bit bigger as it is inaccessible from the front, but I love the magnetic closure.
Folds up in either one or two pieces. The really great things about it laying flat are that it's perfect for nappy changes and fussy sleepers. The hood is also great and has a peep window.
The window doesn't have a cover which can be annoying in summer with the sun shining through it onto baby's head. I also felt the Lux seat was a little big for my newborn. I much preferred having a capsule and clipping that onto the frame with the included adaptors.
The seat itself is very cushioned and comfy. The handle bar and bumper bar are leather look which is very practical. When laid flat the pram can be very long.

Not worth the money

I wish someone had actually told me that having a fancy pram does not necessarily mean having an easy to use pram!
This pram gets stuck every time you try and fold it up and a few times I have had to ask strangers for help to fold it up for me while out shopping, which is definitely not ideal!
Bubs seems comfortable in it but she doesn't really have a choice I guess.
It is also very heavy, much heavier than my last pram which I got rid of to buy this one after being shamed for not having the Land Rover of prams. Wish I had stuck with my $300 pram, at least it looked pretty...

Fantastic pram

This really is a great pram. Not many people know about it or have this pram (which I like), but I get a lot of comments on how nice looking it is. And I agree, it's very chic. But more importantly it's functional. It's pretty light, easy to get in a out of the car in two pieces. It's also comfy. My Bub has been in the lux seat from a newborn and was always very happy and comfy. I came close to getting the additional bassinet but it wasnt needed so glad I didn't spend the extra 350. This pram was recommended by a friend who recently bought it and was raving about it. Both our hubbies are 6'4/5 so we needed the high seat and high handlebar options.
The negative points would be there is no ventilation options in the canopy. I'm big on fresh air, especially as we can get stinking hot days. It would be be great if one of the panels were ventilated for cross air flow. Also the harness buckle takes a bit of muscle. You get used to it but if you had weak hands or arthritis this would be a deal breaker. And while it's ok on all surfaces it travels best on paths rather than off-road. All in all very happy though and would recommend if you are looking for a great all rounder that isn't too bulky.

Incredible pram

I bought a different pram for my newborn and he hated it, I spent our walks holding him and pushing the pram. I bought this when he was 3 months and although expensive it is without a doubt the best purchase I have made. Baby sits happily in the super cushioned Luxery seat for hours and sleeps very content in it. Seat lies completely flat, great for newborns. Easy to fold, easy to lift, easy to push! And great storage. I adore this pram!!!