MPN: 36499479

See the Best Routers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Efficient

Been using since march 2018, so far it is been doing a good job.
Some times signal strength is bit low which may be due to net work provider too.
Overall good device.

Ease of Setup
Wi-Fi Range
Reliability

Good but has issues

I also find this product to have excellent range around the house but has a lot of drop outs and heating issues I have to restart the modem 4 - 5 times a week from the drop outs. When trying to down load some large files it will drop out 4 - 5 times during the down load

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Perfect modem at a decent price

Got this modem to replace our 10+ yr adsl2+ modem. Got this modem specifically as it is listed as NBN ready (havn't tried this yet).
Easy to set up and no hassle. Also has the option where you can setup multiple wifi access with different connection speeds.

Pro
- easy to setup
- NBN ready
- Can setup multiple accesses with different speeds
Con
- Feels a bit cheap/plasticy but can't complain given the price

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Frequent dropouts and overheatig.

Have had this modem for a year and a half since fibre to the node became available in my area. Its been prone to frequent dropouts requiring a restart to get the internet connection back. This has happened across several addresses. Not sure of the exact cause but it also runs very hot.
Data throughput and range are good. USB 'media server' mode extremely slow.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Does the job

I just purchased this new modem with upgrading to nbn, I have found the set up of this modem quick, easy and straight forward
The Wireless range is good, I havent found a spot in the house it doesn't reach as of yet
And the Design of modem looks good

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Good!

bought it for the upcoming NBN. packed full of connecting as well as security features. user interface intuitive and easy to follow. updated its firmware once with no issues at all. in top of mobile phones x3 tablets x2 desktops x2 laptops x2 we have 5 d-link security cameras as well. they all live together and router seems happy to manage them all. nbn works perfectly too by the way at 100/40. reboots in about 80 seconds and when the nbn or our rsp does some work and disconnects the router, it self reconnects in a few minutes without any input from us at all, no idea how that's working but it does. its a very good router all in all is on a bit expensive side I thought but I got some 50 bucks off. one good router, matter of fact I thought to chase a really good deal and buy another one identical just as a spare.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Utterly useless, forget about D-Link

Sorry to say I got stung twice by this piece of rubbish, the first time I put it down to maybe being a dud, however the same fault on my replacement indicates some serious flaws in D-Links firmware for this product in regards to FTTN NBN.
Basically you cannot configure the modem for a VDSL connection, it simply reverts back to ADSL on the connection settings after you navigate away from the configuration page no matter how many times you save. I tried everything, I upgraded to the latest firmware, I reset I did it all but no matter how hard I tried it simply would not save my settings rendering it completely useless.
That is all I will write about this junk as it has wasted enough of my time already however I will say that this was my first and most definitely last experience with D-Link, I only wish you could award turds and not stars, then I might give it a 5.

Date PurchasedJan 2017