3TP-Link AX1500 Archer AX10

MarshallCentral Queensland, QLD55 posts

Kamel
KamelSydney, NSW24 posts

AX1500 Wi-Fi 6 Router

Good router cheap price good signal solid performance app is easy to use installation is pretty easy bought it from the good guys dec 2023 no issues what so ever Show reply
Hadleigh
Hadleigh

Excellent service

Router works great. Excellent coverage. A huge thanks to Cassiel who helped me set it up correctly! Amazingly helpful Show details ·  1
Rex
Rex

Awesome customer service

Scale of 1 to 10, ten as highest. The product itself is amazing and I would score as 9. It delivered what it promised. We had faster connection. It would have been a 10 if the set up was easy like plug and play. But we needed to call tech support to handle our internet problem as the manual and app didn't help. Doris Shen/tech support was amazing, patient and very helpful! Thank you very much Show details ·  1
Michael H
Michael HSydney, NSW

Fantastic service and troubleshooting

Great service and solved my problem within 5 min. Thank you. Show details ·  1
a.j.kelly888
a.j.kelly888Goulburn Valley, VIC

Excellent service

Lemmy Y was exceptionally patient and so helpful. Even after our phone call ended, she continued to email back and forward with tips and detailed instructions until our problem was solved. Our problem was caused by ISP and not the modem. TP-Link modem has been great since we purchased a few years ago Show details ·  1
David McInnes
David McInnes

tp link

very quick and knowledgeable , glad i phoned as was getting stressed Show details ·  1
Overall
Albinus
AlbinusDarling Downs, QLD97 posts

Muz
MuzGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best support by Aurelia

Bought this brand new router home today and struggled with it for over an hr. My ISP wasn't very helpful. Told me to wait for 24hrs for the connection to kick in. I tried my luck with tplink before I have up and I'm so happy that I got through to Aurelia. Her active listening and technical skills resolved my issue in 5mins. What an agent. Please give a pat on the back for her and have more people like her. Thank you Aurelia. Keep up the great work. Show details
Merv
Merv

great. couldn't get reconnected without the assistance

Mon. Shan was quiet but clear, very calm, very helpful. Show details
Youhadonejob
YouhadonejobWide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts

Excellent service thanks

Excellent customer service easy to follow the directions given and connected to the router was easy. Thanks Geoff
Wazza
Wazza

Technically

Great help, very knowledgeable, could not connect without this assistance.
Abdul A.
Abdul A.2 posts

Perfect support and excellent service

I can not thank enough to Luna Lu for patiently supporting issue we had with setting up. My internet provider refuse to assist setting up my existing modem but she went over and beyond to trouble shoot. Fantastic work Show details
longblackbrew
longblackbrewSydney, NSW9 posts

AX1500 great router for NBN connections

Brought this about a month ago - wasn't sure if I needed a modern router or just a router, having NBN FTTP connection, AX1500 was all I needed. For the price, amazing product and very happy with performance and stable connection and easy to setup. Show details
Savio P
Savio PSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Good Product and great online troubleshooting

I've been using this router for a month now and I'm quite pleased with the range it provides, would possibly need to add an extender for a enhanced range.

I received great online troubleshooting assistance from Luna J who went through the set up steps very patiently and allowed me to set it up within 10 minutes while being online throughout the process.

Great service. Show details