MPN: DSL2750U

See the Best Routers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Another top performing D-Link modem and cheap as well

Lightning on our long phone line killed our sensitive new Netcomm modem (sent from Southern Phone) and we struggled with an old one without wifi for some weeks before finding this new D-Link one online. Totally happy ever since. It handles multiple users and streaming movies with ease, even on a rural phone line connection that is over 10 Kms long to the exchange. Very happy with D-Link.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Simple, cheap and works just fine

When we changed after years of frustration and poor service from Telstra to Spintel, Telstra wouldn't reconfigure the old modem and I suspect that the man I spoke with in the Philippines either didn't know how to and/or understood what I was saying as much as I understood him.So I went to Officeworks and purchased the cheapest I could find knowing that nbn will probably reach us before I die and then we'll be up for a new modem. The current modem works fine as does contacting the provider. I can even understand them. The yuppies may not like this as it is very simple and cheap (hardly what you could discuss over coffee) and also works as well as the more 'suitable' ones they have.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

It's okay for a freebie but has had to be replaced twice.

Worked ok for first 4 months then needed replacing. Few months later and needed replacement again and company said we could buy our own so we chose to do that. This one, compare to the Telstra one before and the Asus one since is very very basic in reception and use

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Okay Range terrible for connections

I purchased this modem and continually had issues with connecting it to my Brother Mfc printer, scanner and fax as a result making it useless. It didn't matter what I did it never synced. The instruction manual is very basic and the start up wizard is very complicated making it not easy to use. Never buying a Dlink modem again.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

no major complaints

i didnt have any problems with this so far..i only use my internet for gaming on ps4 and use an ethernet cable, though i will be looking to get something better soon. as someone mentioned in another review on this, there is no option anywhere i can find to change NAT type. The instruction manual for setting up was ordinary at best, i had a hard time setting it up though i never had any experience setting 1 up before

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Great Modem

Haven't had any issues with it at all, leave it plugged in and it is fine. Speeds are good and dropouts are minimal. Will have to be replaced when the NBN comes out as I don't believe this is compatible with the NBN. Otherwise, will continue to use this one.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Not very good

I have had this router for about half a year now and it started off good... But then it went downhill! It could handle 2 devices on the internet it was terrible. It's been like this for at least a year now. If you are a gamer do not buy this. This will make you lag even when nobody is on the internet. And also it doesn't give me the option for a open nat type. Tried everything but nope won't work. Only recommend for a single user for office work/browsing. Also youtube is a nightmare with this router. Always buffering...

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Basic Modem

This is a ok modem, it does the job, but the range is ok for a small place. I wouldn't recommend this for a large place or if you have double brick home, as not all devices might get wifi. I also had to contact support when setting this up, and they weren't very helpful unfortunately.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Work good so far

Bought it for $59 from Officeworks to replace my broken Belkin one. Fair price, probably the second cheapest wireless modem router; normal look, but white is easy to get dirty; and the speed is enough for an ADSL2 boardband user, I could see HD video on Youtube smoothly if the bandwidth is not occupied for other use. Will see how long it'll last.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Still Very Reliable

Still very reliable after 3 years on ADSL2+ 2-year unlimited monthly data plan with Dodo, while living in Dandenong South, Victoria with my parents government-housing rental home unit. Recently bought from JB HIFI, Belkin's excellent high quality modem wired 1m patch cable RJ45 Cat-5e that connects my 2-month old Xbox One S to the modem, while the console's HDMI cable AV connection to my 2012 model PH6700 60" LG FullHD Smart TV gives excellent streaming of movie and TV show apps like Netflix and Stan installed in the game console, especially apps only on Xbox One S for latest free movies and TV shows releases where high definition may be lowered to prevent declining DVD/Bluray sales and should be treated as a 'review before you buy' viewing experience to avoid any embarrassing no-refund policy on online or store movie/ TV show purchases. All my electronic home theatre equipment is connected into a Belkin one-plug Surge Cube together with Belkin 4-plug surge board for extra surge protection and prevention of electrical interference.

Date PurchasedJan 2014