Dad's Pool Shop

Dad's Pool Shop

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Dad's Pool Shop? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
Lady Di
Lady DiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dad's Pool Shop - Exceptional Service

After enquiring with the local agent for replacement Spa Electric pool lights we went online and found Dad's Pool Shop. They dispatched our order for pool lights without delay after completing online order and payment. Great service - great price.

Darren Smith
Darren SmithBrisbane

Exceptional Service

I had to replace my Speck pool pump and in typical fashion rang around & went with the cheapest. This proved to be a mistake as twice I was left frustrated when my order got cancelled after a few days. Enter Dad's Pool Shop...they were courteous over the phone, confirmed that the pump was in stock and made sure that it was dispatched the very same day. The pump arrived the next day and was exactly what was needed. Great job Dad's Pool Shop.