Dairy Farmers Thick & Creamy

3.9

Refreshed

Refreshed

Love this yoghurt line.

Fig and Box Honey are my favourite flavours. It is a very creamy and rich yoghurt which is great as a dessert but probably less so as a health food. It tastes great as a frozen yoghurt as well.

Purchased in July 2020.

Carol G.Peel, WA

Lemon Yoghurt

I love this lemon yoghurt and I wish you made it in the bigger tub size. (Then again, maybe not as I would eat too much of it). I have tried most other brands of lemon yoghurt & yours wins hands down.

Purchased in July 2020 at Coles for A$1.50.

maryAU

Fruitless. Only yogurt I enjoy but l find no real fig in it. Used to be chunky pieces of figs now small black dots.

No real fig fruit Used to be beautiful Very disappointed.

sheb

shebTasmania

Thick & Creamy Orchard Peach....

Not real thick, kinda creamy, shame it wasn't more of a peach taste though, would be nicer if it had chunk's of peach in it....

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths Online store.

Shazam

ShazamSydney Surrounds, NSW

Weird plastic taste

The strawberry one had a chemical/plastic taste. Never had that problem with any brand of yogurt before. Otherwise, would have been delish.

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles for A$1.50.

Kersti

KerstiFar North Queensland, QLD

Best thick yogurth available!!

Absolutely delicious!!! I could eat it every day! It's the thickest,most creamy yogurth I've found in Australia! I also use it in no bake cheesecake desserts! Also best value for money I might add!

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$4.00.

Christiane S.

Christiane S.Sydney, NSW

Lemon Cream - not a fan

The yoghurt was creamy, but I found it to be way too sweet. Also, the lemon flavour didn't taste quite right, and after reading the contents found that it used lemon juice concentrate. If I were to compare it to the Chobani lemon joghurt, Chobani is the clear winner. Chobani uses a lemon curd with bits of lemon rind to enhance the flavour, which sits at the bottom of the tub, you can mix it at your own discretion and is never too sweet.
Very disappointed with the Dairy Farmers version, I won't be buying again... makes it hard to support local farmers.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths for A$1.25.

Jessica P.

Jessica P.Sydney, NSW

Apricot with Vanilla Bean

Best flavour for this yoghurt Apricot its really my favourite and it's not in the large size hope this isn't just a limited flavour. Would really recommend Dairy Farmers Thick N Creamy Apricot My Favorite!

Purchased in July 2019.

Radu

Radusydney

This is a great Aussie product

Love the caramelised fig yoghurt, absolutely delicious. Great Aussie product. Much better than chobani or other main brands available on the market. Buy Aussie

Terence Wilson-Winship

Terence Wilson-WinshipSydney, NSW

Absolutely delicious Dairy Farmers

I absolutely love Dairy Farmers Thick and creamy caramelised Fig and Honeybox yogurt. Tastes like heaven. I love it to bits Yummy.

I love lemon cream yogurt

I love and i mean love this yogurt...... but you need to make the Lemon Cream in the larger tub!!

Tanner

Tanner

Apricot and vanilla bean

Oh my goodness this is now by far my go to at the supermarket, thick, creamy and smooth delicious snack that I can’t seem to keep enough in mh fridge as now everyone in the family also think it’s the best!

Best yoghurt of all.

Please keep dark cherry and rhubarb on the shelves, they are my favourite and very hard to get at times.

Mourning loss of Dark Cherry Yoghurt

Disappointed the Dark Cherry yoghurt has been taken off the shelves. It was a delicious yoghurt with the real cherries mixed through ...please bring back the Dark Cherry ...we feel heartbroken!

Mike

MikeBendigo

Delicious!

We regularly get the Lemon Cream and the Rhubarb & Vanilla and we love them. I just wish that these flavours were available in the bigger 600g tubs since one small tub is never enough.

Not so good

My concern is, I had a small tub of raspberry and coconut yogurt and I almost swallowed a foreign piece of plastic that was in the tub. A health risk, someone could have choked on it.

an_G

an_GAU

Too much sugar !

I love your thick and creamy texture of the yoghurt, but I do think that there is too much sugar per serving. In the lemon cream yoghurt tub of 150 grams, there is 23.6 grams of sugar per serve, which is about 5 teaspoons ! I have tried your other flavours too, and find them all too sweet. Pity, as it seems like a good product with lots of variety and interesting fruits.

Kazdan

KazdanAdelaide

field strawberry horrible

I always buy the rhurbarb yougurt
Its yummy but you cant get it any more
The field strawberry has a nasty taste
And leaves a horrible after taste in your mouth
One review I red they said it taste like ant rid
I cant agree on that as I have never tasted ant rid before

Imports

ImportsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Yummo,

DF, your Thick and Creamy Caramelised Fig Yoghurt is just wonderful. We have been buying it product for some time and have managed to get our children to start eating Yoghurt. The only issue is that Coles seems to run out of those quite regularly with no proper excuses. Woolies range always seems to be unpacked and shelved by the night stackers. Keep up the good work and keep the production flowing

CJ27

CJ27Noosa

Where is the dark cherry?

Dairy Farmers Thick and Creamy yogurt is delicious. My introduction was Dark Cherry which disappeared from Woolworths, Coles & IGA after a few months. The mango and passionfruit, in large tubs, is now my favourite but it would be great if cherry reappeared

Peter B.

Peter B.asked

Why are their no longer any yogurts with the tingley, fizzy taste like it supposed to have. Your yoghurt was one of the best but now all the brands merely make an over sweet dairy dessert!

Carol G.

Peter B - If by tingley, fizzy you mean sour, that would be why I never used to eat yoghurt. My favourite yoghurt is the Dairy Farmers Lemon - it has a little zing to it without being over the top. Perhaps you could just by the vanilla yoghurt which is also yummy and add your own zing to it. I use the vanilla yoghurt over mixed berries. You will just have to go by trial and error I think. Good luck, Carol

mary

Peter B - I know what you mean. I also remember, as a young child, the lovely flavor of yogurt. Non of the yogurts come close to that beautiful taste. I actually have tried every yogurt on the market and have not found any that come close. Having said that there are some lovely yogurts available, I keep away from the ones that say "Greek Style" as they are mostly cream.

Hampshire Z.asked

When was caramel fig yogurt introduced, it’s so delicious and perfect lemon creamy is good to. j,Oliver LOVE IT.

Hampshire Z.

I bet if I get my sister to try caramel fig or any other thick and creamy flavoured yogurt she will stop buying that coban yogurt

Beth

Bethasked

where are the diary farmers thick and creamy light yoghurts available?

Disappointed