Dalan d’Olive

Dalan d’Olive

See the Best Beauty Product Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Dalan d’Olive? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.9
Lizzie M.
Lizzie M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So happy

I have never left a review for anything before but I just have to for this product!!
I just purchased the shampoo and conditioner and I’m so happy, my hair after one wash feels alive again it’s been so dry and like straw for so long but tonight it’s soft bouncy and looks so shiny and clean
I’m so glad I found this product
Moisturiser is absolutely perfect too

Susan Wirawan
Susan WirawanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

There's nothing like pure olive oil soap..I'm so happy I can buy it easily.

I've been wanting genuine pure olive oil soap, thats easy to get in Melbourne, for sooo long! Dalan d'olive is beautiful on my skin, and also on my pocket :-)
There is also no heavy perfume for my other scents to compete with . It is simple, natural, and lovely, and the
suppliers here been very helpful indeed as well.

Frances
FrancesSydney, NSW

Best products on the market!

Rayan M.
Rayan M.North Queensland, QLD

terrible soap left my skin dry and irritated

I tried their soap after reading many good reviews about it because apparently its natural and made with olive oil but I'm beginning to doubt those good reviews are even genuine after I was left with a terrible burning sensation on my skin after using their soap.... it also left my skin feeling dry and rough. I can't say if their other products are no good because I haven't used them and I won't be after my unforgettable experience.

Masako
MasakoSydney, NSW

Great products

I have been using the soap and body lotion and really enjoy using these amazing products. I have dry and sensitive skin but these products are very gentle and keep my skin so soft. The scent is not overpowering and very lovely.
( I’m sensitive with smell so I don’t wear perfume but I enjoy this gentle scent ) The body lotion gets absorbed by the skin quickly and is very hydrating.
I highly recommend these great products!

Quality products

I have used the body cream and shower gel so far. The body cream leaves the skin very moisturised without the sticky feeling. They both have very natural and fresh smell. I’d recommend for everyone who likes natural products and have sensitive skin.

I love it

My husband bought me the body lotion as I love anything with olive oil in it. It is one of the nicest products I've tried, smells beautiful and drys quick, leaving my skin feeling fresh (not greasy at all!). I now use this product every day, morning and night and have since bought the shampoo as well. I know everyone loves coconut oil products for their hair (which I'm not a fan of) but honestly olive oil is what everyone should be using! It is absolutely lovely on my hair. I have really dry hair and this has made a huge difference in just a few weeks. Highly recommend!!

Love it

I have been using the body oil from this brand, it sooo good, feel so soft on skin. I have also used the body lotion, it is amazing keeps my skin so smooth and it has a really nice smell it soo natural

Adam
AdamSydney, NSW

Quality products!

I have only recently started using the soap and hand cream and have noticed instant results. My skin feels more hydrated and the soap has strengthened my hair. Very satisfied.

Lam
LamSydney, NSW

Best olive hair shampoo

I have been using Dalan D'Olive hair shampoo for over 4 years. The shampoo works as it is made with natural ingredients that won't damage your hair or dry your scalp. This is a plus when you suffer from dry and flaky hair. I found that this shampoo reduces hair loss & dandruff at the same time. I highly recommend this product.

sev
sevSydney, NSW

Love itt

I ordered a range of products as i have used before. The Shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body oil and body soaps. I love everything!!!!!! It keeps my skin smooth and i feel fresh and there are no irritations. The Dalan d'Olive team are helpful, professional and kept me informed. Items were shipped quickly. I have and will continue to order from them again. Definitely recommend!!!

Jen
JenSydney, NSW

Bought as a Christmas gift but finding this brand was the best gift of all!

We have been using Dalan D’Olive products Every day for over two years now. From day 1 we were amazed by how good the product was and how well it worked. It is simply the best moisturiser on the market! We have given products as a gift many times and Converted everyone! Thank you for making such a fabulous range of products! We look to your brand first when we need Anything from creams to shampoo!

Edwina
EdwinaSydney, NSW

Moisturizing Cream - Hand & Body

This cream is unbelievable. It hydrates immediately & spreads very easily.
I was given some as a gift & ordered more as soon as it ran out. The service was excellent & the price is incredible. It suits my skin so well & my skin has improved so much since using it.
I highly recommend this product for anyone with dry, sensitive skin. And if you have oily or normal skin, it balances the skin to keep it youthful & smooth.

My favourite shampoo and conditioner

Good products and helpful customer support. Very quick responses when I asked for further information. I know I’ll like the products as I’ve been using them for a few years now.

Caroline O.
Caroline O.Sydney, NSW

Great for sensitive skin and GREAT value!

I love this product for my skin!!! I have very sensitive and dry skin so can only really use brands like Cetaphil or QV which don’t smell nice. I am so happy with the body butter, it smells great and lasts forever because all you need is a little bit each time. For my next order I will definitely be trying the hair product out as well.

Read more reviews - page 2