4.9

98% · 611 · 2%

Return Claim Made · No
4.9
Brand Manager for Dalan d’Olive? Claim your listing.

Mona
Mona

Love this cream

My sister purchase me a trial tube of the nourishing cream and wow I love it nice smell and doesn't leave my skin greasy ....I definitely will be switching to this cream ...I love it Show details
Jen
JenSydney, NSW2 posts

Love love love this divine product

I can not express how much I love love love these amazingly beautiful products. I purchased the small sample from my local pharmacy first and was in love. Not only does the hand cream, cake and liquid soap smell divine it is gentle on my skin. The bonus.is my bathroom smells just as divine. Please just do yourself a favor and try it yourself. Show details
Ella
Ella
  Fair Incentive

Best olive oil product out there

I have been using the message oil along with the lotion and let me tell you these products are a game changer. I’ve used multiple different products to try to help my dry skin and other products are either really oily or after 10 mins my skin feels the same. With these products through out the whole day my skin is feeling moisturized and my skin is no longer itchy and flakey from the dryness. If you struggle with these issues this product with work wonders for you!
colleenbogg
colleenboggSydney, NSW5 posts

Hand and body cream the best I've used

I love this handcream. Not greasy and leaves my hands/elbows soft.
Thoroughly recommend it. Great product
Susan
SusanSydney, NSW

I love their body butter - it is beautiful!

The body butter I purchase from Dalan D'Olive has a beautiful texture - I don't like lotions and runny products because I have very dry skin, So the Olive Oil body butter is great for me.
Also, the customer service was fantastic! Delivery was delayed over Christmas so the company owner brought the goods to me himself! Show details
Melanie lee
Melanie leeSydney, NSW

Amazing products

I’ve tried a huge range of products from Dalan d’Olive and I’m so impressed by the quality. The shampoo and conditioner has left my hair so soft and the body wash is great. The body oil and moisturiser pair well together and everything smells amazing, will definitely be using these products daily. It works really well for my skin as I’m quite sensitive, would definitely recommend their product range.
Lyly
Lyly
  Fair Incentive

I love the dalan d’olive products

I have been using these products (shampoo, conditioner and moisturiser)for about 3 weeks and everything is great, my favourite product is the moisturiser because I can carry it around with me. I think the moisturiser is perfect, the smell is Devine and it melts right into my skin, love love love. Would definitely recommend these products
Kha
Kha

Dalan d’olive products are very helpful and useful

I recommend all Dalan d’olive products they are all very helpful and useful for everyone. The online store is very easy to navigate. There is a wide range of products available for skincare and haircare. I am always very satisfied with the quality of Dalan d’olive products that I purchase. Show details
Susan H.
Susan H.3 posts

Healthy shining hair

After having some negative encounters with a "professional" hairdresser i found my hair was no longer shiny and soft. Just a few weeks usage with Dalan d'Olive Volumising Shampoo and conditioner my hair was much happier and so was i. I really liked that a sample of their hand cream was included and I liked that so much I bought Dalan D’Olive Shower Gel Relaxing 400ml, Dalan D’Olive Hand & Body Cream 250ml, Dalan D'Olive Hand & Body Lotion 400ml, Dalan D’Olive Hand Wash Nourishing 300ml.
Highly recommend. Show details
Chelsea
Chelsea

Highly Recommend

really nice quality body wash. Would highly recommend, my skin feels soft and moisturised and it has a delightful olive scent too. Would suggest giving a go for yourself :)
LMcD
LMcDHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Beautiful soap

I love this soap it glides over your skin and it has a lovely fragrance and texture
Shayne E T.
Shayne E T.
  Fair Incentive

Fantastic product - but recently faulty lids

I have been using the hand and body moisturiser for over 10 years. Absolutely fabulous product. Recently I purchased 3 250ml tubes but the lids were faulty and kept popping off when I squeezed out the cream. I lost a lot of the cream. I contacted Dalai Australia and got a very satisfactory reply. I will continue to use this excellent product.
Vel
VelSydney, NSW

The perfect hand and body lotion!

Love this product.
It keeps my skin super soft and doesn’t feel greasy at all.
Highly recommend it.
Alison M.
Alison M.2 posts

Very gentle

Huge range of products for skin and hair which are all really gentle on sensitive skin Show details
Lynne
LynneSydney, NSW

Love Dalan d’olive products!

The fragrance of the body oil and moisturiser is just magic Show details