Dalan d’Olive Anti-Dandruff Shampoo

Dalan d’Olive Anti-Dandruff Shampoo

See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Patricia

PatriciaSouth East Queensland, QLD

This Shampoo works really well for my family.

I have one family member who gets dandruff and another who gets itchy scalp. Since changing over to Dalan dOlive Anti-Dandruff Shampoo both have cleared right up. This is now my new regular brand as it works great for us.

Smell
Causes Irritation No
Dandruff Improvement Yes

Ajay V.

Ajay V.Sydney, NSW

Top Anti-dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner in the market

Great Product.
I Had Dandruff for ages and tried all the brands in the market and this shampoo really worked like a magic. I have started to use this product for a week and successfully removed all dandruff.
Love it!!!

Purchased in April 2019 for $12.99.

Smell
Hair Type Dry and Normal
Causes Irritation No
Michael Welch

Michael WelchSydney, NSW

The answer to my prayers!

Let's face it, it's really hard to find an anti-dandruff shampoo that actually smells nice. This one ticks all the boxes for me: smells great, good price, and actually DOES what it's supposed to do!

Purchased in March 2019.

Emma S

Emma SSydney, NSW

Eliminates Dandruff and leaves hair soft!

The Dalan D’Olive anti-dandruff shampoo has changed my life! My dandruff has gone and my scalp has healed. The shampoo leaves your hair feeling soft and moisturised, without feeling heavy or looking oily. I highly recommend this shampoo for anyone struggling with dandruff.