Danoz Swivel Sweeper G2

Danoz Swivel Sweeper G2

MPN: DAN-26210-01

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now

2.1

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (0) · No (1)
  • Battery Life

Sandy Sweeper

Only used 3 times, Batteries dead or won't charge, great idea though.

Purchased in October 2018.

Noise Level
Battery Life
Product is used Rarely
Pet OwnerNo

Please respond Danoz

Great but incredibly brittle

I loved it at first. Was great for Lino and even carpet. Was picking up heaps of grit and mess.
But my husband was putting it away and it fell off the hook and broke into pieces.
Was really disappointed I thought it would of been more sturdy than it was.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Nicole j

I am more disappointed in the materials it’s made out of. Surely it should of been made with more durable materials.

Early 1900sMelbourne

Waste of money

It clogs up quickly with animal hair. Spend more time picking it off the brushes than actual cleaning with it. I paid for the two deal, but, each of them had a packing charge so the company makes money this way. The battery for the second one was dead and unusable so the unused item was useless. I contacted the company and could have got another battery if I paid for it.

A terrible and wasteful product.

Date PurchasedAug 2015

Hi There,
We are sorry that you are experiencing issues with your Swivel Sweeper. Do you have the Swivel Sweeper G2 or the Swivel Sweeper Max? How long was the battery charging for? Thank You, Danoz

Early 1900s

It didn't charge at all. It was the older version.

jan rForster

Broken

To begin with I loved this quick way to wipe up small messes without having to get out the big vacuum.
But one day the stick broke and now although it works still and does its job I have to bend down to the broken component to do the job.
I found the stick too flimsy and trying to repair it with super glue etc it broke promptly when used.
would buy this again if it had a thicker stick.

Date PurchasedAug 2015

It was a gift

Lorraine T.Danoz

Hi Jan, is it possible for you to contact the person who purchased and request receipt? If purchased through Danoz and purchased within the last 12 months there is a 12 month warranty. Thank you, Danoz.

Michelle

MichelleUlladulla

Not worth the money

I just received mine and it's not worth unpacking! It does not pick up anything on tile or floor boards and to send them back will cost just as much! So save your money use a broom or just pull out the vacuum. My grandson thought he would use it after spilling crumbs from a cake onto the tile floor guess what the swivel sweeper was useless and the good old vacuum came out,

Date PurchasedJul 2017

LeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worked for awhile

Bought this from Danoz direct at Munno para shopping centre last year it worked very good for awhile but after A few months stopped working it would be okay for someone with no pets as their hair gets.stuck in the wheels and around the brushes stopping it from working would buy if I had no pets

Date PurchasedJun 2016
Lee

Thank you but I can't afford one at the moment it was aG2 but I will buy the new type when I can save thank you

Lorraine T.Danoz

Hi Lee, contact our customer care department on 1300 135 085 to opt for a special discount. All you need to do is reference this website/ conversation. Take Care, Danoz.

Robyn

RobynHunter Region, NSW

Excellent cannot recommend this enough

good charge lasts the whole house. not too loud.picks up everything. greats for spills kids pets teenagers. love this thing and cannot recommend it enough wish i could have one at work! dont have to drag out the big vacuum everyday. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT i have a back up still in the box for when the old one dies. wish Big W still sold them

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Lorraine T.Danoz

Hi Robyn, great to hear your feedback! Some good news - Danoz still sell this product!! Its currently at a buy one get one Retail price FREE! You can contact us on 1300 135 085. Thank you Danoz.

JenMelbourne

Disappointed

I was really happy with this sweeper except that the battery never lasted long and now it simply won't charge. I purchased this product from Big W and now they don't sell them any more. I really expected it to last longer. It's been sitting in my laundry for a year unused because it won't charge, but I am reluctant to throw it away because if I had a new battery it would work. Surely the battery should have lasted more than a few months.

Date PurchasedJul 2015
Lorraine T.Danoz

Hi Jen, have you tried to contact our customer care department on 1300 135 085? They will be able to help you with a replacement battery. Thank you Danoz.

Jen

Will the next battery only last a couple of months, also?

Lorraine T.Danoz

Hi Jen, the battery's are designed for a long life but its very important you only charge it when needed and for no longer than 8 hours at a time or the battery will burn out. Thank you Danoz.

Product ain't grand Weak Pole

This G2 model was given as a gift when I bought the H20 HD. Pole snapped off (plastic part nearest to the charger) not worth paying postage $19.95 to NZ to replace pole for this product. Pity no direct shop in New Zealand. Gift or not, DANOZ should've sent replacement pole for free. " No complaints with the H20 HD" satisfied.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Find out how Danoz Swivel Sweeper G2 compares to other Stick Vacuum Cleaners

Started off great now unusable

I bought my swivel sweeper from Big W sometime last year. I really enjoyed using it. It did what it was supposed to until the day I left the battery on the charger overnight. Now it runs for about a minute and just stops. The light on the charger stays red. I think it's designed to break down so people will buy more batteries and chargers. And no I haven't contacted a service centre as I don't have a receipt and I refuse to pay one more cent to resolve the problem. Surely after enough complaints the company can fix the problems with the batteries and chargers. It can't be that hard.

Date PurchasedJan 2015

Technician00brissie

ok sweeper

It's good for the price $20 I paid from a cheapie shop of a run out model came with 2 batteries. sold for me it's no power house on hard floor it's ok, nothing else but it does work .
crumbs and bits it's not a carpet sweeper...Never charge the batteries for more than 4 hours..

Lorraine T.Danoz

Hello, thank you for your comment. You mentioned you purchased your machine from a cheapie shop, this means we cannot confirm if it is a genuine model as we only retail the Swivel Sweeper in stores such as BIG W. Kind Regards, Danoz.

Technician00

it's red and has swivel sweeper written on it ???

Lorraine T.Danoz

Hello, can you confirm what store it was purchased from? Thank you Danoz.

heatherJ

heatherJMurray Mallee, SA

prefer the old red one

I have just bought the new black swivel sweeper and very dis-appointed. I have quite flat carpet in my house and in between vacuuming I would use my red swivel sweeper and it did quite a good job, but after having it for 5 years it packed up so couldn't be without I bought the new black one and it doesn't do the carpet at all. Only good for the kitchen floor which is vinyl...

KLJinOz

KLJinOzSydney

pretty good

for a quick cleanup light job, its pretty good. Its plastic, so its going to break eventually, but for the purchase price, one cant really complaint.

Lorraine T.Danoz

Hi KLJinOz, Thank you for sharing your feedback. If you have any further queries regarding the Swivel Sweeper please do not hesitate to contact us at customercare@danoz.com.au for further assistance.

Kind regards,
Danoz

This product is fantastic but has a fatal flaw

bs_biggie

bs_biggieMelbourne

Value for money

I am rather surprised that although the product is very cheap, it actually picks up hair n dirt on floor very easily. The swivel is excellent as I can pick up in any nooks n corners. Would be good if the company produced a higher powered one using same technology of seamless bags.

Save Your Money!

Rubbish

This is the worst product I have ever used. It's flimsy and doesn't pick up what it says it does. Don't waste your money people.

glenda devine

glenda devinealexandra

Swivel Sweeper

when they first came out my swivel sweeper was fine loved it. the second is so bad i cant believe it is so different it has no suction I talked my daughter in to getting one and hers is the same as my second one crap. what have you done to the production I would love another like my first one.

Great

I have had a swivel sweeper from when they first came out I never had any trouble with mine. I find it great for picking up cat fur. Although it would be good to have a bigger tray to hold more dirt. I now need a new battery, I am wondering were I can get new battery from, Karen Vic
It did what it said it would do. It is for small job around the house or tuch up in between vacuuming. Great on cat fur as I have seven of them
After all the years I used it I now need a replace battery.

maxine

maxineWheatbelt, WA

Great product

I have had the g2 sweeper about 12 months. Very happy over all, but I am finding the tray at the bottom is loose and doesn't click in properly anymore, sometimes spilling dust on the floor. Maybe stronger grips would help? Otherwise all good for a quick clean up. Have also bought one for a friend.
Quick clean up between vacs.
Tray at bottom loose and keeps opening. doesnt click in properly.