DataGO

DataGO

See the Best Travel SIMs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Received my order after second send

After over a month of wait, I didn't receive my order - looks like a postal issue. I contacted their customer service via email, and after a week and a half wait I had an answer from Peter. He offered to re-send the product via courier, which this time arrived a few days later.

Purchased in September 2019 for $44.00.

Rates and Fees

Allan

AllanPerth

Helped me get unlimited data roaming and calls in Canada

Was traveling to Canada from Australia and couldn't find a cost-effective way to have data on my phone. DataGo were able to send me an American AT&T sim with instructions on how to activate this with a credit that would give me Unlimited Data and Calls in the USA / Canada & Mexico.
Bizarrely this was way cheaper than using a Canadian provider.

Thanks DataGo you helped me stay connected.

Shepmini

ShepminiBrisbane

Great way to purchase SIM BUT DON'T USE THEM TO ADD CREDIT

Have purchased USA AT&T SIMs from them on a number of occasions, no problems. But don't purchase pre-paid credit from them, they charge $80 AUD for a $45 US recharge. On today's exchange rate it should be about $59 AUD. They caution about problems using your creit card to purchase credit direct from AT&T, rubbish, I have had no problems either here or in the US. I have a both Coles and 28 Degrees credit cards on which i pay no foreign trnasaction fees. even if i did it would be cheaper than buying from DataGO.