DataGO

See the Best Travel SIMs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Helped me get unlimited data roaming and calls in Canada

Was traveling to Canada from Australia and couldn't find a cost-effective way to have data on my phone. DataGo were able to send me an American AT&T sim with instructions on how to activate this with a credit that would give me Unlimited Data and Calls in the USA / Canada & Mexico.
Bizarrely this was way cheaper than using a Canadian provider.

Thanks DataGo you helped me stay connected.

Great way to purchase SIM BUT DON'T USE THEM TO ADD CREDIT

Have purchased USA AT&T SIMs from them on a number of occasions, no problems. But don't purchase pre-paid credit from them, they charge $80 AUD for a $45 US recharge. On today's exchange rate it should be about $59 AUD. They caution about problems using your creit card to purchase credit direct from AT&T, rubbish, I have had no problems either here or in the US. I have a both Coles and 28 Degrees credit cards on which i pay no foreign trnasaction fees. even if i did it would be cheaper than buying from DataGO.