David Jones Storecard

David Jones Storecard Questions & Answers

18 questions from our users

Jill

Jillasked

How do I find out my balance online

Lorna F

Lorna Fasked

How do I activate my Storecard?

Barbara Rochaix

Barbara Rochaixasked

How do I activate my David Jones Store Card

Carolyn

Carolynasked

How to activate my David Jones store card

Margaret C Dickson

Margaret C Dicksonasked

How do I activate my card

maud f

maud fasked

can i log in to my DJ'S store card A/c online ??

george
george

you can try weather it works or not is another thing

fred f
fred f

I don’t understand why you have not tried already.

Mila
Mila

yes but what you can do online is limited. your outstanding amount is also misleading if you have interest free purchases so beware.

Marly

Marlyasked

Have tried to talk to DJsregarding credit owing to me[from paying off interest free account]now I have been told they are putting it the debt over to collection agency i cannot get any sense out of their staff if I am lucky enough to get the call answered.Then I explain for half an hour my situation.tThen I am told they will get it sorted hold on while we transfer you.After waiting 45 mins I hung up.The call came from Manilla.So what is the next step????

Piglet
Piglet

I would try Consumer Affairs

Dalin leng

Dalin lengasked

I want cancel my card, how can I do that?

Diana
Diana

I would pay my balance so there is nothing owing on your David Jones store card and then cut up your card. However, tge storecard is very jphand if you live in tge country because the post is free. I believe that David Jones want to pass out their store cards in a couple of years ( no fee card) and have only David Jones American Express card (with an annual fee)
Hope this helps.

Julie B

Julie Basked

I want to activate my store card please

Klm07

Klm07asked

Can I use the store card to withdraw money from an atm?

Poss

Possasked

I just want to activate a new David Jones store card, any help please?

Krisnor
Krisnor

After lots of tries I was able to activate my store card by going through the store card site. Saying that have not tried to use the card as yet

kevin
kevin

Kevin Gustav Karlson

Ian P

Ian Pasked

I have tried to activate my David Jones/ American Express card but could not do it, any help?

Judithasked

I want to activate my card ? Where please?

Silverfox
Silverfox

RingDavid Jones Help number, 1300368341 and it can be done.

Peter
Peter

I also rang the David Jones number printed on the card.
No problem here!

Carolyn

Carolynasked

Still trying to activate my card without success is there a secret to this?

Fred
Fred

you can't

Beryl C.

Beryl C.asked

How can I activate my and my wife's cards quickly?

M.R.
M.R.

I rang this no. listed as a David Jones help line and was able to activate 1300368341

P. I. Tonkinasked

How do I activate my new store card?

P. I. Tonkin

Phone the number supplied on your store card and you'll received immediate attention. Ignore the net address if you wish to save time and double visits to the site.

YVONNE LOW
YVONNE LOW

i have to activate my david jones store card. but, getting no where with it.

Paul Beaumont

Paul Beaumontasked

How do I activate my new David Jones store card?

Judith

My advice would be -ignore the on-line option and go straight to the phone-it will save you a lot of heartache and angst.

MR T C GLOVER

MR T C GLOVERasked

I tried to activate my David Jones Storecard today. I googled "davidjones.com.au/activate" but couldn't find a Page exclusive to the Storecard so that I could activate my card.

What do I do? HELP!!!!!!!!

barry turvey
barry turvey

do you mean submit your question--if we knew the answer we would not be asking how to activate our card--barry turvey ph 0418715759

Get an answer from our members and David Jones representatives