De Grandi Cycle & Sport

VIC, Geelong, Online Store (See All)
See the Best Bike Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for De Grandi Cycle & Sport? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.2

Extremely rude and obnoxious

I have a medical exemption so I don't have to wear a mask. When I entered the store today I was treated like a leper by the older woman who works there. She was extremely rude to me. I would recommend anyone who loves freedom to avoid this store.

Store LocationGeelong
Brett
Brett

Generous and genuine customer service!

Knowing De Grandi is a Geelong institution I contacted them to help me co-ordinate an elliptical for my parents. Their product range is wide, quality and value for money, but the real standout for me was their genuine interest in customer service - They listened to our needs, helped us decide the best value for money solution and then arranged prompt delivery and installation, including an in-home tutorial on how to use the machine. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Britt and the team - thanks again!

Great corporate citizen!

On behalf of Geelong Mums, we'd like to say a big thanks to De Grandi Cycle & Sport for their support of our Mother's Day Luncheon which raised valuable funds for our not for profit organisation. A great community focused business! Thank you!

Bernadette Thompson
Bernadette ThompsonVictoria

Great service over 30 years!

I would never hesitate to recommend De Grandi Cycle and Sport. Over three decades, we have been regular customers and could not fault the service,the quality of our purchases and after sales service. The staff are more than willing to go the extra mile to help you.

Bike Shops

Find out how De Grandi Cycle & Sport compares to other Bike Shops

Airboss
AirbossGeelong

Hit and miss

A little hit and miss with the customer service. Or if you don't fit the appearance of what you should look like for that particular sporting equipment. Once you find someone to help you can be very helpful.
Generally have everything you want/need in stock.

Bruca
BrucaGeelong

The best LBS (Local BIke Shop)

De Grandi cycle and sport - is the best place to go for your cycling, gym, running, canoeing, in fact naything you might want for health, fuitness and sport. The staff are knowledgeable, friendly and always willing to go the extra mile to find out information or get soemthing that you might need/want.
Friendly and knowledgeable staff