Dissapointing

Store LocationBayswater
Peter T.

Peter T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Topeak - Trunkbag DXP - Rear Rack Bag with expanding panier bags

Wow - cannot speak highly enough about this product. Had one from Dyson, but took it back - fold out panier bag flaps did not fasten to the bike and flapped everywhere. Dyson were great in accepting back however. This new bag is AWESOME. At $160 it is well worth it and there are so so many secret compartments to fill/use. Well done TOPEAK, and well done 99Bikes.

Absolutely Terrible!

Thought I’d duck in on my lunch break, what a joke!!! 15 minutes later and 6 staff standing around but no body to help me. If they had of given me the correct information the first time I was there I wouldn’t be needing to return the part. Wouldn’t recommend to anyone.

Sifet S.

Sifet S.Sydney, NSW

Great people good service

We bought my daughter’s bike and was happy with the service we got.So I went back to get one for myself.The gentleman there was very knowledgeable and friendly.He explained me how sizing works and helped me choose the right size and bike.
I ended up buying a Merida big 9 and am very happy with it.

Store LocationCastle Hill

After my bike that I was riding was misbehaving ,I took the bike in to 99 mile end, the guys there were great they identified the problem and sold me the items that I needed to fix it.
Bike runs great now
Go to 99 Bikes at Railway the Mile End
Huge store
Great selection
Good prompt service from staff

Kent ( bike rider)
Happy customer

Store LocationMile end
consumer

consumerSydney

Seemed to want to sell me a bike based on what was available.

Went into shop looking for a mountain bike for 12 year old, the sales assistant said they were low on stock and recommended one of the remaining bikes in store at my price range.
On tip toes son could just reach the floor and was a large frame and wheel set up.
Just asking for an accident.
I asked what frame size and she didn't know, clearly pushing for a sale at any cost.
They advertise a free bike fitting as one of their selling points.
Nonsense.
Go elsewhere.

Store LocationBrookvale
Mike Garret

Mike GarretSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service - people knew their products & had good history records of past purchases

Recommend Store to all interested in bike products - very good service by attendees & knew their products well & had my past purchase history on record for referencing past purchases

Store LocationMacgregor Qld
Timothy

TimothyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy New owners

We decided to purchase two new road bikes and had looked on line and decided it was easier to go into the store, Off we went into the Kew store. We were served by a young gentleman called Andrew. What a superstar.!!!! Extremely helpful, very Down to earth, answered all our questions. Could not have asked for better service.

Store LocationKew Melbourne

Store LocationMarion
stephen

stephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

waiting for parts

brought bike from 99 bikes, i bent the pedal crank bike un rideable waiting one month for part and told it will be another month two months with no bike they blame Shimano Australia for the problem but i brought the bike from 99 bikes Ashmore instead of ordering part from over seas they wait for Shimano Australia to get stock 2 months with no bike not good enough

Trudie K.

Trudie K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Salesperson Shane review

Store LocationMarion, South Australia
Caveman

CavemanPerth, WA

Bike Trainer for exercise of damaged Hip

Never heard of, 99 Bikes before. On a mission to find a suitable Bike Trainer & not only did they have a full range in stock !! But they also had a setup display.
Extremely knowledgeable in all products asked after. How good is it to receive ‘Great Customer Service’ U need to Visit this place.

Store LocationJoondalup WA
wendy

wendy

Service

Big thank you to Jack at 99 bikes Joondalup for his services when i needed a small extra for my bike . No one else had this ramp and when i asked if could be sent he arranged for this and i received it 2 working days after discussing with him.
Very courteous on phone and very helpful

Store LocationJoondalup

Wayne Butler

Wayne ButlerSydney, NSW

Sweet Georgia

I was very impressed with the service and attention provided by Georgia when I purchased a bicycle 3/11/2020. To the extent it is possible please give her a pay rise.
Wayne Butler

Store Location6/562 Church St Parramatta

I needed a bike for personal and professional use.

I needed a bike and left with a great bike and narrowly avoided the big storm that was coming. Bike had few dints on it which was the only disappointing thing about my experience. I had a great chat with the nice man for about an hour or longer while the bike was made ready for me. They replaced the bike stand and went to great lengths to make sure the bike was good to ride. Only thing I didn't get was a bike basket as the one they had didn't fit the make of my new bike. I'm glad I went to 99 bikes Indooroopilly and would consider going the extra distance for another good experience.

Store LocationIndooroopilly QLD
avisingla255

avisingla255South East Queensland, QLD

Worst experience $500 mountain bike from 99 bikes

I bought a mountain bike for $500 from 99 bikes macgregor. In first 2 days the chain came off the back and front 3 times and I had to take it back 3 times in a car or by foot and once they fixed chain properly, now the brakes are playing up and locking the rear bike tyre so I took it back 4th time and they want me to leave it there and come back later or the next day. I had a Kmart mountain bike for $109 before I bought from 99 bikes and it was perfect and never had a single issue. But with 99 bikes It’s a lot n lot of hassle, unsatisfaction and waste of money. Avoid 99 bikes not good quality.

Store Location99 bikes macgregor
Neville S.

Neville S.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect sales staff and store.

Went to 99 Bikes at MacGregor, the sales rep Louis was absolutely helpful with finding our bikes and making sure they were perfect for us. He answered all my questions, was very friendly and was great to chat with. He mentioned he was quite new but I wouldn't have been able to tell if he didn't say. Please make sure he sees this and thank him for doing his job perfectly and being a great bloke.

Store LocationMacgregor
D S.

D S.

Here to Pick your Pocket

99Bikes used to offer value for money and used to be there for the riders, now they're just there for the dollars.

Store Location99 Bikes Ipswich Queensland