Diksha K.

Diksha K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Customer Experience

We had two bikes which had product recall. Tristano, helped us get two new amazing bikes. I highly recommend him as he offered us the best customer experience.

bike maintenance

Asked for inner bike tyres to be replaced with new inner tubes. As the back wheel tube had a slow puncturer.
NOOO, the repairer said nothing wrong with the tube - just swabbed it with the back wheel... would you believe the flipping tyre is flat again.... male chauvinist...

Not the first time I have not been given what I asked for... Spent alot of money there... Go elsewhere.

Monty M.

Monty M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Brought my bike in which had purchased last year when I and the bike fell off the smart trainer. The staff grabbed my bike put it up on clamps and proceeded to fix it which I did not expect asked for my back wheel went home to get it and when I got back checked it all with back wheel on all good and then said they were not going to charge me ???. Awesome service so I bought some other stuff they told me what I had done wrong and how to make sure it does not happen again. Happy days

L R.

L R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional

Thanks to the Sales Consultant I dealt with for providing assistance despite how busy the store was, and offering to install pedals on my road bike free of charge. That was my second purchase at this store, and I have been pleased with the levels of professionalism on both occasions.

Cam T.

Cam T.Sydney, NSW

Poor customer service

Website said they had it in store...travelled an hour by public transport...they didn't have any wethepeople bikes whatsoever..guy behind the counter said it was my fault because I read the website wrong...wth ! See screenshot below..did not give a crap about the customer..just plain arrogant

Have spent thousands at 99 bikes....not another cent ...

Kawana 99 Bikes always gives me poor service!

Ginette Foo

Ginette FooPerth, WA

Bought 2 e bicycles from 99 bikes Joondalup

Tom was helpful and very informative on our e bicycles. Demonstrated the use of new Yakima fold click 3 bicycle rack. Definitely recommend Tom if you are looking to buy a new or replacement bicycle and any bicycle accessories.

Mary E

Mary E

You want service with an attitude, you’ve come to the right place..

You want service with an attitude, a team member who lies & makes it out that you’re wrong? Head to 99 Bikes Hoppers and ask to speak to George. 4 months ago he couldn’t install a true without noticing there was a puncture in it and today, he has the arrogance & accolades to be the next CEO of a multinational.

George lacks everything from knowledge, to customer service and humility.

Store LocationHoppers Crossing, Victoria
Tanya J

Tanya JSydney, NSW

Excellent service

We bought a bike for our son and he had damaged it by dropping it and we took it to get fix and the service was excellent. Thank you so much definitely will be back. Highly recommend

Craig

CraigSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service and great knowledge

R Mathur

R MathurSydney, NSW

No wonder almost 1/3rd of reviews are poor or bad for 99 Bikes Castle Hill

Disappointed

DisappointedSydney, NSW

Danger, Steer Clear, Avoid

Tried to charge for FREE service, didn't fix the problems, promised to come to my home to fix.....nothing, promised to call back......nothing. Wouldn't recommend these guys to anyone, and strongly suggest you look elsewhere instead of 99 Bikes

Kerri W.

Kerri W.South East Queensland, QLD

Service

Great service from Daniel who took care of issues I was having with my brakes. He understood the urgency of my situation and sorted it with minimal fuss and speedy service.

S Kerni

S KerniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sold me a dud Norco Search, no accountability for substandard product

• +1Thumbnail
Dean M

Dean MSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service

I had my bike serviced but there was still a residual problem. I took the bike in to get looked fixed, they reviewed the problem, sourced and installed new disk break pads which eliminated the problem. The thing that blew me away was they did it for no charge!

This is awesome service. I am glad I have recommended 99 Bike Stanmore to friends and will continue to do so.

Jet S.

Jet S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best prices and helpful service

renlee

renleeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and price

Found 99 Bikes Bayswater to be a great bike shop. Bought a new bike for a great price and the customer service provided by Anthony was just excellent. No complaints here!

Como Customer

Como CustomerComo

Great help with all things bikes

Over 12 months for every visit I have found - great service, great suggestions, great help at 99 Belmont. Mechanics are skilled and knowledgable, they stock a terrific range of gear and their electronic comms are tops. What more could you ask for? Marg M Como.

Cam

CamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service and good prices.

disappointing service

brand new bike my chain snapped within 2 weeks the person i was dealing with kept saying the workshop people weren’t in therefor he couldn’t make a decision and i would’ve had to wait 5 days till they could make a decision and i had already planned to go for a bike trip over the long weekend. it’s a brand new bike can’t see what decision there was to really make he then was saying you should’ve brought the bike in for a service prior to the chain snapping as if i would know my chain was going to snap in advance i had already spent all my christmas money on my brand new bike so my dad had to buy me a new chain so i could ride my bike to work.