3.2

Easy transaction, product better than advertised

Fast delivery within 3 days which is great in these covid times....product was even better than expected from what was described on the website . I will def be buying again from them in the future

Sarah

SarahPerth, WA

Boys bike

Mark was super helpful and knowledgeable. Steered me away from a BMX which would have been too big and heavy for my 7 yr old. Stock was limited due to Covid, but obviously not the stores fault. Love the after service initiative that you take your new bike in to get checked and serviced 6 wks after purchase. Very happy so far, interested to see how the bike performs when my son starts riding it, it seems great quality.

Store LocationJoondalup

Very good service

Great service! Matt from port Melbourne shop help me out with a good customer service , fixing my bike very quickly!!!! Would recommend and will be back when I need it

Jacques

JacquesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor Customer Service

Took my 3 daughters in to purchase bikes, asked staff for assistance and got completely ignored. I’ve since emailed head office who never responded. Browns Plains store, you’ll never get my business

Lucas

LucasPerth, WA

Excellent service

The staff at this shop are excellent and always happy to help you with any of your enquires.This is the only place I will go to when I have an issue with my bike or to purchase parts etc.

Store LocationJoondalup,W.A
TIM MCHUGH

TIM MCHUGHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Up from Brisbane, riding with some mates from Golden Beach to Twin Waters and my Di2 battery started to die. Popped into 99bikes and they put my bike on charge. 30 minutes later I'm charged up and on my way.
Thank you. I'll be back to actually spend some money next time!! Tim.

Store Location99 Bikes QLD, Birtinya
Dissapointed

DissapointedSydney, NSW

Biggest piece of crap bike, terrible customer service

Store LocationStanmore
Dan Chambers

Dan ChambersSydney, NSW

Best customer service

Brought two ebikes from 99 bikes plus some accessories. Reasonably priced. Best customer service in town, never felt rushed or pressured. Went back for seat adjustment a few days later and was not a problem. Great team

Store LocationNorth Parramatta and Ryde
Tanya P.

Tanya P.Sydney, NSW

Very well laid out store that has everything and if they don't have it, they can get it in for you.

The gentleman who serves us didn't try to sell us the most expensive helmet, he sold us what was appropriate for our needs at the time as recreational cyclists.
I would definitely recommend this store to any level of cyclist.

Store LocationAlexandria

Richard M.

Richard M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service

I recently bought a Comfier bike seat from 99 Bikes Preston, but struggled with adjusting it myself. Josh was patient and helpful in adjusting my bike seat. Thank you Josh!

Store LocationPreston VIC
Bj

BjMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

1st Experience Fantastic Service, 2nd Experience Fantastic Service!

Big thank you to Brit who went on the hunt for our Merida bike around Australia and was able to locate one in Sydney last two in Australia yay! Brit had it shipped over and within a few days, I received a call to come and pick it up, On arrival at the store Tim whose assisted me was friendly, helpful and made the whole process so easy. Thanks again for your great customer service 5 stars....and love the bike :)

Store Location99 Bikes Marion SA

Rude and misinformed staff

Store LocationArtarmon
David S.

David S.South East Queensland, QLD

Service Excellence

I took my bike into this store this morning to have a service and a couple of other things done. The service I received was exemplary from the service technician Henry. The service was done without fuss and Henry made sure every detail was addressed. I was very impressed.

Steve

Steve

Bad customer service, rude staff

Didn't enjoy my experience here at all. Staff seem always on edge & it's almost like you are annoying them by asking any questions. Won't be buying anythinf from here again

Store LocationStanmore
Russ

RussGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good experience

Recently I purchased a new Mountain bike through 99 Bikes in Bayswater. The range available was great and I was even able to test ride the bike within the spacious store. The staff have a good level of product knowledge and really listened to my requirements before recommending the bike I ended up with. I'm very happy!

Store LocationBayswater

Alex H.

Alex H.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service

Chris’s service and product knowledge are second to none.Top bloke too.Will be recommending the North Lakes store to all my Mountain Bike mates as well.Keep up the awesome service Chris,well done.

Store Location99 Bikes North Lakes

Great customer service and quality workmanship.

Dropped in on Saturday 13 June , the shop had a queue that was about 15 deep for most of the day. The guys came out and spoke to everyone every 10 mins to keep clients updated. I had a chain fixed and my e bike serviced by the service team and nothing was a trouble. They even walked my bike back to my car. I will use these guys agin .

Store LocationCastle hill.
FocusFan

FocusFanSydney, NSW

Poor customer service and attitude

Sam

SamCanberra 2600, ACT

Terrific customer service

I phoned from Canberra seeking a specific ebike that was out of stock in my local 99 Bike shop. Dave checked to see if it was in stock, called me back straight away and discussed payment options. He even gave me a call when it was built and ready for collection. I was met at the door by Dave when I arrived and the suspension was set up for my weight and the battery was fully charged. Dave even dropped the price by a few hundred to compensate for my drive from Canberra. Very happy with the quality of service and price.

Store LocationCastle Hill

Ignored price match requests

99 bikes guarantee to beat any competitors price by 5%. I've requested a price match for an item 3 times and have been ignored each time. I guess I'll be purchasing from MTB Direct. Poor customer service!

Elizabeth G.

Elizabeth G.asked

Women's vintage pedal bikes? I

Phil key

Phil keyasked

SA, Marion

Hi , I have a layby which is due by 8/11. Merida 120 600 .Our hot water tank blew up this morning. Very expensive to replace. Can l have an extension of 4-6 weeks please ? We have bought 3 other mtbs from you . Much appreciated. Phil Key

Aaron

Aaronasked

99 Bikes

My wife and I seems to be addicted to the Kerosene used in the Bike Work Shop in 2 years.

It adjoining to my wife Shop doesn't have the ventilation system with the Bike Work Shop. In the Shop of the wife and there is no window and continuously Kerosene comes into the Shop of the wife.

Ask the help on Kerosene which has the experience which is similar to us or which it uses in 99 Bikes Shop is well known in any chances.

Annie
Annie

Hi. Have you meet the mental phychologist? Get help from your local communities and Report the Health safty of Goverment.

Get an answer from our members and 99 Bikes representatives