99 Bikes
See the Best Bike Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by 99 Bikes

Margaret Williams
Margaret WilliamsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really happy with my service of my retro road bike

Andy was so helpful and went above and beyond to bring my bike back to it's best and tried to keep it as economical as possible for me. Really appreciate the kindness. Thanks so much Andy.

Shep Carpenter
Shep CarpenterMelbourne

Quality Customer Service

Olive was a gem.... excellent service and knowledge, helpful and polite. Simply made my sons birthday even better. Thank you

99 Bikes99 BikesSend a private message

Thanks for the amazing review!

Very Helpful and Great Service

My son and I would like to pass our big Thank You to Luke! He helped us to chose tyres that needed for the bike and demonstrated how to do it! Luke was amazing, knowledgeable and very helpful! Thank You Luke!

Hi Yelena,

Thank you for your review. We are very pleased to hear that Luke was such a help to you, he is definitely a super star in our team :)

Scott
Scott

Incommunicado

Went in store and Bought road biking shoes for my wife's birthday. Was told they'd be "1-2 days" and that they'd call me when they were in. Didn't hear anything for 12 days. Ending up calling to
Enquire what was happening to be told they were in store. No explanation why they didn't contact me. And no apology. Disappointing.

Harry
HarryPerth, WA

Great Help & Advice

Great help & top advice from James - thanks James I am really happy with my :) new bike & thanks for your help & advice whenever I drop in. Nothing is too hard :)
Cheers
Harry

99 Bikes99 BikesSend a private message

Cheers Harry, we really appreciate the kind review!

James helped me beautifully!

I flew in from the Sunshine Coast with my bike. There was a slight problem with the gear lever. James fixed it magnificently!

99 Bikes99 BikesSend a private message

Thanks so much, so glad to hear James was able to fix this for you :)

Karl
KarlGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant customer service over the phone.

I desperately needed a new 12 speed thumbshifter for my sons bike as I'd promised a trip to the Youies.
My nearest store (Preston) store didn't have one but Justin there said he would check the other stores and get back to me, which he promptly did saying there were only two available but both at Bentleigh. He organised with Tye (at Bentleigh ) to put it aside for me and now we are all set.
Great service, thanks!

99 Bikes99 BikesSend a private message

So glad to hear we were able to get the thumbshifter set aside and ready for you to pick up in time for you trip! Thanks for the great review.

Andrew N.
Andrew N.

Got good service and advice and the lock I needed

Needed a lock for my riding to the shops bike. Got a good lock that fits neatly on my bike.

Hi Andrew.

Thanks for your review. Glad to hear that the lock you purchased is exactly what you needed :)

Keith C.
Keith C.Southern and Hills, SA

Very knowledgeable. Exactly the information I required.

I am in the fact finding stage of buying an eBike and a bike carrier for my vehicle.
Jed was really helpful and provided me with all the information needed to make an educated decision.

99 Bikes99 BikesSend a private message

Thanks so much for the great review Keith. If you need any more help or advice, please reach out!

Greg
GregSouthern and Hills, SA

Fantastic service.

Great service and professional help from Simon. Huge range of bikes and accessories. Large, organised and clean work shop. Happy to do a 110k round trip to use the shop.

99 Bikes99 BikesSend a private message

Thanks a lot for the great review Greg! We appreciate you coming the extra distance to visit us and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Wonderful Service

Extremely friendly staff who are very helpful and will go the extra mile. The store is also very clean and well organised.

Hi Jacqueline,

Thankyou for your review and your kind words. We take pride on our stores that are well presented to our customers :)

Khosrow
KhosrowSydney, NSW

Service with a smile

Staff are very friendly, but most importantly they really go out their way to help. I took all the parts I needed for my giant mountain bike just before closing time and sales staff and technician found all the parts I needed in the shop. Thank you for Great service.

99 Bikes99 BikesSend a private message

Thanks so much for the great review, glad we were able to help you find all the parts you needed!

Find out how 99 Bikes compares to other Bike Shops

Rachel and Cody were amazing!

My first experience with 99 Bikes was not great. However my second visit I had the pleasure of meeting two new assistants. Rachel was passionate about bikes and went out of her way to help me find what I wanted. She even went as far as to help me fit my new bike rack to my car. While we were working on that Cody, who is the new bike mechanic, tweaked a few things on my bike after listening carefully to my concerns. Overall it was awesome service and I will definitely be back.

99 Bikes99 BikesSend a private message

Thanks so much for giving us another go and we're so glad that you had a great experience in store. We hope to you see you again in the future :)

SKD
SKDMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

I had done some research online in regards to buying a new bike. On visiting the College Park store and talking to Brian, I realised that I would have bought the completely wrong bike for my needs. I now have been out on my bike and it’s fantastic. I’m glad I went to 99 Bikes, as who knows what I would have ended up with anywhere else. Thank you for asking the right questions and listening.

99 Bikes99 BikesSend a private message

Thanks so much for the great review, we are very glad to hear that you are loving the new bike!

David
DavidSydney Surrounds, NSW

Genuine bike enthusiasts

I have been impressed and surprised by 99 Bikes Penrith. All the workers are genuine bike enthusiasts, as their dedication amply demonstrates. The sales team gave us good advice and a great price when we originally purchased the Veletrix bikes. In the workshop, Pat and Daniel did an excellent service to our two electric bikes and trued a buckled rear wheel.

99 Bikes99 BikesSend a private message

Cheers for the positive review David, we really appreciate the feedback!