4.4

Tyson s
Tyson s
  Verified QLD, Morayfield

Excellent and helpful

Reece was Very professional and helped out in every way possible great asset to the 99bikes team thanks again Show details ·  1
Adrian W.
Adrian W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Verified VIC, Blackburn

Great Service on my Giant Road Bike by Sidney

I've always had a good experience with the workshop team at 99 Bikes Blackburn with my Norco gravel bike. Today was the turn of my Giant road bike and I'd like to acknowledge the great job Sidney did. He is a true professional and the bike is running like new. He also sorted a couple of unexpected issues that might have caused dramas later. Many thanks! Show details
Travis
TravisPerth, WA
  Verified WA, Joondalup

Pleasant & Easy

Excellent customer service were able to assist with every request quite easily & happily. Great product & overall experience.

Highly Recommended Show details

Kate C.
Kate C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Verified VIC, Preston

WONDERFUL SERVICE!

The service staff and the front desk at Preston were so amazingly helpful esp when my bike rack on the car would not open. They tried to open it and when they couldn't they referred me to Total Racks 2 doors down and they got it off for me then gave me a new key barrel FREE OF CHARGE!! The staff at 99 Bikes assessed my bike which was second hand and set it up for me to jump on including changing a very fussy seat which took some time to do. they are very good humoured and personable - i highly recommend them. I also saved myself $80 as i have a membership with them.
Greg M.
Greg M.
  Verified VIC, Fitzroy North

Great service and advise

Purchased a brake bleed kit and Quad lock phone mounts .
Received Excellent advise and friendly service Show reply
Katerina
Katerina2 posts
  QLD, Coomera

99 Coomera

Kyle looked after us in Coomera store and we received exceptional customer service. Great product knowledge and we definitely be back to see him again. Show details ·  1
Faiz I.
Faiz I.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Verified SA, College Park

Speedy and Satisfied Bike Servicing

I had my Giant CRX Four serviced at 99 Bikes College Park and it's safe to say that their service and professionalism are top-notch. I sent the bike in at 10:30 a.m. and received the pickup notification at 11:57 a.m. I'm delighted with the outcome of the service on my bike and many thanks to Reuben for the amazing service! Show details ·  1
Philip
PhilipGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Fair Incentive VIC, Preston

Bad staff, never go to 99Bike's again!

The bike shop staff Eko stole my cash $50 when i was paying the cash for new bike at the counter on 5/June and can't find the video for that moment.
Beware this gun, especially when you are pay cash.
He knew what he can do over there !! Show details
JDD
JDDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Verified QLD, Maroochydore

Great tune up

I had my cruiser in for a service (brakes were a mess, gears jamming, messed up from the previous owner leaving it out in the rain for years). The service folks did a superb job -- I rode my bike home from the shop and everything worked great; really smooth gear changes, brakes were tight, the bike felt like new. Friendly, knowledgeable, helpful staff is such a bonus (thanks Shane). Show details ·  1
Mark R.
Mark R.
  VIC, Preston

Restoring a Fisher CR-7 successfully

Thank you Jack and Stephen for helping me restore my 35 year old Fisher CR-7.Their advice and knowledge on how best to complete the restoration was fantastic. They then serviced it for me so it was ready to ride again.Would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to restore or service a bike. Show reply
Craig Ewen
Craig EwenSouth West, WA
  Verified WA, Mandurah

Great

Aaron was super helpful and went out of his way to help me out with deciding which bike to buy Show details ·  1
Stu Millar
Stu Millar
  NSW, Artarmon

Good product and service from Artarmon 99Bikes

Went to Artarmon 99 Bikes to pick up my Cinettica jacket from an online purchase. Sales dude said sizes for this jacket are really small and got me to try on another size which fit great. Good product and great service. Show reply
Bruce M.
Bruce M.3 posts
  Verified ACT, Fyshwick

Adjustments and purchased a headlight

Convently located and very prompt service and friendly staff. Well done Show details ·  1
Q Tr
Q TrPerth, WA
  Verified WA, Belmont

New bike broke after 1,2 days of riding. But good customer service

Matt was quick in his job, even though the new bike broke after 1,2 days of purchase (a problem with the bolt of the front derailleur got loose). But at least the bike works fine again, thanks to Matt. The only sad thing is the new bike got scratched just because of that malfunctioning front derailleur (2024 Merida Crossway 10-V) Show details ·  1
Don S.
Don S.South East Queensland, QLD
  Verified QLD, Ipswich

Atmos Gap

Bought this bike specifically for the BVRT around Esk.
Bike has filled the role well.Staff wee friendly,helpfully and informative. 1 x 8 transmission has proved more than adequate, mechanical discs work well and the overall quality of the bike seems excellent for the cost . Have done over 60 ks at this stage...happy! Show details

TruthLover
TruthLover · Online Store

Why are these jokers scamming people with misleading information on shipping?? $199 to ship a scooter to WA yet NOTHING was even mentioned prior to ordering and nothing on their delivery page about shipping times etc.......ACCC need to know about this?

Reg B. · QLD, Maroochydore

What do you consider to be the best bike for the elderly/seniors

99 Bikes   DM

Hey Reg, The Norco scene is one of the more comfortable/ easy to ride bikes we have feel free though to send us an email at help@99bikes.com.au or head into the store for more info.

Much obliged for your immediate reply. Will be in touch! Regards Reg B

Nick H.
Nick H. · VIC, Hoppers Crossing

Hi how much will it cost if I supply rim and 26 inch hub to have spokes fitted and wheel set up

99 Bikes   DM

Hi Nick! Thanks for your enquiry. Generally speaking spokes will cost $1 - $3 each depending on spec, with a wheel lace starting at $115.00 (Club Price). Cheers!

Compare all 99 Bikes listings
99 Bikes QLD, Ashmore
99 Bikes QLD, Ashmore4.6
99 Bikes WA, Joondalup
99 Bikes WA, Joondalup4.3
CategoryOnline Shops and Bike ShopsPhysical Shops and Bike ShopsPhysical Shops and Bike ShopsPhysical Shops and Bike Shops
Awards 2023 and 20242023 and 20242023 and 20242023 and 2024