99 Bikes

Justin Z.

Justin Z.South East Queensland, QLD

Rubbish

I waited to receive some customer service. Another bloke rolls in his bike and the staff member looks at me and gives a halfhearted apology and bolted to the bike guy. Went to a competitor, a few doors down, and walked away happy as a pig in poo

Store LocationBirtinya

Faulty Product

Store LocationProspect

Ken Sullivan

Ken SullivanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Helpful and Friendly Staff.

Needed a replacement Topeak mount for my front mudguards and was advised to go to 99 Bikes. My local is Ipswich and I was very happy with the service given to firstly locate the necessary part and then to place an order for one. Part arrived instore in 4 days and I was contacted on the day it arrived.
Needless to say I continue to go back to my Ipswich store as I keep getting top quality service.

Store Location99 Bikes, Ipswich, QLD
Pedro C.

Pedro C.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service , Passionate Bike Mechanics

The staff at Burleigh store have great customer service skills , always greeting customers when stepping foot in the store. Ask away , any questions are answered. They have excellent insight and experience when providing great tips and tricks on maintaing your new bike , No fee membership with discounts on parts and they sign you up on the spot when you purchase a new bike. They also include a free service which can be claimed within 30 days.

Store LocationBurleigh
Ms Spinster

Ms SpinsterSydney, NSW

Go to Lidcombe and ask for Wan! The Sales Consultant that put me before profit and may have saved my life.

Store LocationLidcombe
Aron

AronMelbourne

The worst service and trade ethics so far!!

Be warned... no professionals behind their online stores yet to experience in store service, so far the precedence doesn’t project a positive experience.

Was recommended by a friend and ordered 6 items and accessories online, received emails stating the items were wrongly advertised and are no longer available.. with a 10% disc voucher. Used the voucher and ordered more items assuming they would’ve corrected stock error to yet receive another email stating those are not available with another 10% voucher obsolete systems and frustrated with the service...take your business to somewhere reliable.

Shinadigins

ShinadiginsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very poor customer service

An abusing mechanic

An abusing mechanic. I told them i wanted to buy a new bike instead of spending $200on a repair and i would be in.came to pick up the bike and he abused me. The other colleague pushed him to the back away as he kept telling me i was not a customer because i didnt want this bike fixed. Service customers be warned!!!!!

Store LocationSpringwood 99 bikes

Judy

JudySydney, NSW

Act of Kindness for the fire affected South Coast

Found a kids bike dumped on the street and it looked brand new except the back wheel was buckled! So I took it up to 99 Bikes Bondi and James the mechanic fixed it for free and now it is going down the coast with the Salvos to be given to a child who has been affected by the fires!!

Store LocationBondi
Litzie

LitziePerth, WA

Bad service, front line staff helpful, thats where it ends.

my bike felt worse after the service, gears seemed wrong, took the bike back next day, bike repairer was very rude and obviously didnt think anything was wrong, He kept the bike overnight when I picked up the bike, it was still not fixed, took my bike to another bike shop, they fixed the problem and 45 mins later only charged me $45.00. Stay away from the rip off shop.

Store LocationBelmont Store
Nic

NicSydney, NSW

Bad service

Young blokes bike had a service including brake replacement,took it back a few months later ( busy leading up to Christmas) only to have the service manager denied it was his problem that the mountain bike despite having little us had dust on the brakes that’s why they don’t work not the the fact they had no oil in the master cylinder

Store LocationCastle Hill
Jrod

JrodMid North Coast, NSW

Worst online store ever

I ordered my products took 4 weeks to arrive from order was sent to the wrong address, was meant to be refunded it got sent back instead then had to re return it, it then took over a week to process my refund once it took a week to arrive back. 9 weeks from ordering it to receiving my refund is ridiculous and products I ordered broke in the first week of use not happy at all will never use 99 bikes ever again!!!

Ken A.

Ken A.

Made my first purchase with 99 Bikes

Made my first purchase with 99 Bikes online - and I unable to aptly describe the ease of the buy. Then, when I arrived at the store to pick up my new bike, again, it was the simplest of transactions. Their prices were by far the best. Without a doubt, I will be back and will absolutely recommend them to my friends who haven't yet bought through them. 10/5 stars!!

Candice

CandiceSydney, NSW

Average customer service

We bought a Petal bike for our daughter from Santa for Xmas. It broke by 9am Xmas day resulting in a fairly disappointed girl, however we went to the shop Boxing Day & they upgraded the bike to a Mongoose, which was on sale, so we didn’t have any further issues, but since this was the bike we were deciding between before Xmas a little disappointed we weren’t pointed in this direction originally.

Store LocationAtarmon

Kim

KimBrisbane

Poor service

I called the Underwood store to book in a service on 13 December 2019 on three occasions and their phone was disconnected. I then called the head office and told them about the disconnected phone and they told me someone would call me back from the store. I received no call back. When I got home I received an email instead of a call. I thought that a large business would have an alternative line or mobile phone to contact customers, but they obviously did not so I decided to call back later. I called them yesterday and the phone is working but is not being answered. I am now looking for a bike shop that offers a more responsive service to it's customers.

Store LocationUnderwood
Eddie J

Eddie JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Had spokes replaced on two wheels at the Everton Park store.
Staff were extremely friendly and they were very efficient in carrying out repairs in minimal time allowing me to maintain my daily riding routine.
I was very impressed considering their busy schedule in leading into the Christmas period.

Store LocationEverton Park Qld

Do not buy a Pedal bike

If you are looking for an entry level bike you might want to give the Pedal brand, exclusively at 99 Bikes, a wide berth. Cheap parts that dont hold up under pressure, I managed to buckle the crank by simply peddling up a small hill. Now I have got a cracked rib to nurse during the Christmas break. Oh, what a gift...

Bugman

BugmanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Customer Service

I bought a child's bike for Christmas. It came and was assembled on time as promised. When putting it in the car I noticed a big scratch on the handlebars. When I went back in the store they offered 3 options to make it right, including exchanging it for a much more expensive bike at no extra cost. Highly recommend the Penrith store.

Store LocationPenrith
Macca

MaccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding service from Doug

Doug is to be commended on his outstanding customer service. Highly experienced & passionate about bikes and he definitely understands what kids love & need/suit when choosing a bike. Thanks, Macfarlane Family

Store LocationCapalaba

Phil key

Phil keyasked

SA, Marion

Hi , I have a layby which is due by 8/11. Merida 120 600 .Our hot water tank blew up this morning. Very expensive to replace. Can l have an extension of 4-6 weeks please ? We have bought 3 other mtbs from you . Much appreciated. Phil Key

Aaron

Aaronasked

My wife and I seems to be addicted to the Kerosene used in the Bike Work Shop in 2 years.

It adjoining to my wife Shop doesn't have the ventilation system with the Bike Work Shop. In the Shop of the wife and there is no window and continuously Kerosene comes into the Shop of the wife.

Ask the help on Kerosene which has the experience which is similar to us or which it uses in 99 Bikes Shop is well known in any chances.

Annie
Annie

Hi. Have you meet the mental phychologist? Get help from your local communities and Report the Health safty of Goverment.

RF

RFasked

Has anyone reported to the Australian Consumer Law?

Jimbo
Jimbo

Hi. Thanks for your question. Because this would be considered such a small issue, I do not think trying to apply Consumer Law is the easiest option to take.
I fixed the bike myself when I got home (took me 5 minutes).
However, I was pleased that a a manager from the company rang me back to discuss my complaint. A good result I think.
I still need to have my free service on my bike. I am hoping it will be a positive experience; only time will tell.

Get an answer from our members and 99 Bikes representatives