99 Bikes

See the Best Bike Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

JanE

JanESydney, NSW

Very helpful staff. Customer focussed.

Had to buy replacement tubes and other accessories for our bikes and, as a first time customer, found the customer service refreshingly reliable and efficient. The sales representative had a professional knowledge of what I needed and put me under no pressure to buy.

Store LocationLidcombe

Excellent Customer Service, Very helpful

We saw Russell C at the 99 Bikes Modbury Store. We found him to be very helpful and he had great customer service. Highly recommend. Would go back again. Nothing was too much trouble and he answered all questions (both technically and in language I could understand).

Store LocationModbury SA
Malcolm Matthews

Malcolm MatthewsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Feed misinformation

Store LocationBowen Hills Qld first. Then Lutwyche second
will

willGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Con men.

My partner went there for a replacement wheel ended up costing $170 when all it needed was a tyre and tube.
it broke within months after taking it to a trustworthy place they were disgusted by the "workmanship" of 99bikes preston.

Avoid these con men at all costs.

Store Location99bikes preston

Glen Quinn

Glen QuinnSouth East Queensland, QLD

The customer assistance provided form 99bikes Browns plains store was outstanding,

I highly recommend 99bikes, as they have the best bikes and parts. I always chose this store because the customer assistance is outstanding. All my bikes have a bit of their produced parts, also I like home grown brand " PEDAL " Brisbane's bike company owned by 99bikes.

Store LocationBrown's plains

Gareth

GarethQueensland

Sales and after service 5 star and thank you to Rob north lakes for your help with my problem, fixed and back on road

Rob . Thank you for your expertise, with my new bike straight on to it . Will refer any one looking for a bike keep up the good work , looking forward to riding

Store LocationNorth lakes

cambike

cambikeSydney, NSW

These guys are outstanding

These guys are outstanding.
Needed a new hydro caliper for my 10 yr old MTB and it got sorted out asap. I called 11am Sunday and took my bike there 45 mins later and 30 mins later rode away bike fixed.
Brilliant.
Management give Douglas a pay rise !!

Phil

PhilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great bikes at great prices but don't use the workshop

Store LocationBlackburn
Scott coombs

Scott coombsSouthern and Hills, SA

All your bike needs .

We have purchased 2 bikes , accessories and now a car rack over the last year .
Tim and john from the marion store are so helpful .
Understand their products and i was lucky enough to get my bike / car rack fitted , in time to go away on a long weekend .
Thanks guys , see you again soon .

Store LocationMarion
Wally L

Wally LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and assistance on e bike purchase

Went to buy an e bike for my wife. The assistance and product knowledge and female perspective was very helpful to her. Good price and have confidence we made the right buy given the help with sizing and fit for purpose of the final choice.

Store Location99 Bikes North Lakes

sahit r.

sahit r.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good store for a bike but service is a bit pricy.

They are very good at what they do and helped to choose a good electric bike which I ride to college. It’s fast and reliable but the service is very expensive.

Jugger O.

Jugger O.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Affordable Bulk Bike Parts and Tools

Purchased a Shimano HG50 sprocket, a Shimano HG40 chain, and a BBB Nautilus chain breaker tool from 99 Bikes. All components were reasonably priced and the customer service was excellent.

Store LocationMarion

Bruce

BruceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service received when Tacx trainer gave trouble

My Tacx Flux trainer was making strange noises and I took it into 99 Bikes at Capalaba. The sent it away and had it replaced with a brand new one. They removed the cassette and quick release before sending it and returned same to me once the product had arrived.

Store LocationCapalaba

Darren P.

Darren P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Service department

Just had my mine and my wifes mountain bikes serviced by Colin at the south melbourne store. I have to say my experience from the moment I walked Into the store with what were 2 very much neglected once loved comp bikes Colin took over and with interested scrutiny, came up with a cost effective way of getting them back to a condition where we can enjoy them again. Colins passion and "can do" attitude is a credit to himself and the store lucky enough to have him.
I'll be back and will recommend in a heartbeat anyone who is looking for bike service.

Store Location462 city Rd South Melbourne

Honest and Professional Service with bike repairs.

Given my experience with David, he is an honest and dependable bike mechanic who won’t rip you off! I know zilch about bikes and bought a bike thinking it only had , minor problems. David told me the bad news about numerous things needing to be fixed , but I decided I didn’t want to overcapitalise, given the bike was second hand.

Daniel T.

Daniel T.South East Queensland, QLD

99 bikes lie about having price matching policy then refuse to price match.

Store LocationElizabeth st

Candice R.

Candice R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dont shop there

Cancelled a layby instore they wanted to deposit the money into my bank account keep getting told daily it was transfered the day before blah blah still waiting on money

Amy

AmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my bikes thanks 99 bikes

Read the bad reviews and was wary, but actually someone at another shop told us to come here as they bought their bikes here. And I’m so glad we did (Kawana store). It was our fourth bike/sport shop but as we walked up, we immediately received attentive service, talked us all the way through prices, bikes, sizes and so forth. We joined the club (for $5 one time fee, not sure what the big deal there is), so we got the ‘special’ prices but he also gave us a further discount, put a basket on right then and there, spent time fitting the bikes in the car....in short excellent friendly chilled service. Highly recommend. Maybe sometimes someone is having an off day but we had good experience. Will just go there from now on.

Biddy

Biddy

We found 99 bikes Artarmon to be professional and helpful. Casey did an excellent job advising us on the difference between electric bikes and we chose one suited to my husband’s needs. The prices were competitive too . He and Flynn worked for ages on getting a good fit for the new bike carrier on our rusted tow hitch. We would recommend 99 bikes.

ScottRock

ScottRockSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brakes Don’t Work Despite Several Attempts By Their Mechanic

Store LocationBurleigh

Phil key

Phil keyasked

Hi , I have a layby which is due by 8/11. Merida 120 600 .Our hot water tank blew up this morning. Very expensive to replace. Can l have an extension of 4-6 weeks please ? We have bought 3 other mtbs from you . Much appreciated. Phil Key

Aaron

Aaronasked

My wife and I seems to be addicted to the Kerosene used in the Bike Work Shop in 2 years.

It adjoining to my wife Shop doesn't have the ventilation system with the Bike Work Shop. In the Shop of the wife and there is no window and continuously Kerosene comes into the Shop of the wife.

Ask the help on Kerosene which has the experience which is similar to us or which it uses in 99 Bikes Shop is well known in any chances.

Annie
Annie

Hi. Have you meet the mental phychologist? Get help from your local communities and Report the Health safty of Goverment.

RF

RFasked

Has anyone reported to the Australian Consumer Law?

Jimbo
Jimbo

Hi. Thanks for your question. Because this would be considered such a small issue, I do not think trying to apply Consumer Law is the easiest option to take.
I fixed the bike myself when I got home (took me 5 minutes).
However, I was pleased that a a manager from the company rang me back to discuss my complaint. A good result I think.
I still need to have my free service on my bike. I am hoping it will be a positive experience; only time will tell.

Get an answer from our members and 99 Bikes representatives