Leitner

Online store, Physical store (See All)
See the Best Bike Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Leitner

4.4

AnnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Venice cruiser

Ann

The trailer I use to bring my many work items or shopping is the Burley Travoy

PamP
PamPMELBOURNE

Great Customer Service

We ordered 2 Leitner bikes but realised the next morning that they weren't suitable for where we live (on top of a steep mountain). We rang and discussed it with Leitner who cancelled our order with no fuss.

UHCMR
UHCMR

Great entry level electric bike

We had purchased two Leitner electric bikes (Cross and Milan) and could not be happier. Delivered in under a week, easy to assemble and are performing better than I expected. Customer service was excellent as i had one or two queries which were answered quickly and professionally. Well done !

MaceCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

LEITNER ELECTRIC BIKE

I bought the Milano Leitner electric bike approximately three years ago and could not be happier. I am 65 years of age and my husband is 66. My husband decided to buy the Berlin Leitner in February 2022. He had problems deciding which bike would be suitable for him and Leitner could not have been more helpful with their assistance in helping us to choose. After a lot of emails and phone calls back and forth we have to say the staff at Leitner in particular Ed, Sam and Alex went out of their way to help us. Thanks guys - Grant and Sylvia R.

Tye
TyeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very easy to deal with

I need a few tiny parts from my wheel hub. they were so easy to deal with very happy with the service

Kookasburra
KookasburraGippsland, VIC

700c Ultimate Step-Thru & Step-Over

We bought two bikes, a 700c Ultimate Step-Thru Cruiser & a 700c Ultimate Step-Over. Delivery was expected to be at least two weeks, possibly more with Covid, but we were so pleased to see that they arrived within days. Phone and email communication with Leitner was exceptional and the manuals required are available digitally on their website.
What we loved is that they weigh no more than our other bikes, 17kg. Having ridden another brand that was 28kg we found that the Leitner are as easy to manouvre as our old bikes.
We are age 70 & 72 and have been finding the hills a bit too much effort and thought the investment into these bikes will help keep us riding and active.

Purchaser
PurchaserPerth, WA

Good value product excellent service

Have bought 2 Leitner bikes, and consider them good value, the service follow up answering a query on the set up of the speedo was excellent, near instant, very clear and really pleasant.

Ian Mac
Ian MacGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service, thanks Jess

Thanks Jess, great service
After ordering a replacement battery for my Leitner Tirol, all went well with the ordering process, however when it came to delivery there were two botched attempts by the courier to deliver to our address, in fact they went to two other addresses in our street. Jess from Leitner Customer support did a great job following up and kept me informed of what was happening which eventually led to a satisfactory outcome. Cheers Ian

sarinozi
sarinoziMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Berlin Cruiser, nice but a few niggles

Pete
PeteOcean Shores

Leitner Lies!

Janet
JanetEyre Peninsula, SA

Perfect for us travellers

Arrived in excellent condition, well packaged. Easy to assemble and we took them for a ride, we highly recommend these if your looking for fold up bikes for your caravan travels. Love them

King in the north
King in the northGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stalker!!!

Couple days ago, i wrote a negative review about one of their product. and the result is; they stalk my social media account. And they forcing me to accept their realty from facebook. Maybe Stalking is ok for "Leitner" but not ok for Australian community. this issue is going to Ombudsman Victoria.

Denis W.
Denis W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional after sales service

Contacted Leitner regarding a minor issue with my ultimate model ebike.The customer service delivered by Harsha exceptional and the matter was resolved the same day.

Christopher D.
Christopher D.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Super after-sales customer service.

I found a defect on the saddle of our eBike. After interacting by email with Customer service (Alex) to problem was resolved the same day. Very impressed.

The E Bike itself is of excellent quality so overall extremely happy with our 24" Step-Thru Ebike | Leitner Milan Cruiser and with leitner.com.au

Fantastic long after sale service