90% · 454 · 8%
4.9

Sparkes
Sparkes
  Leitner

A great product and service

I purchased the leitner Ultimate which arrived in just a few days . Downloaded the user manual and had the bike ready to ride within an hour . The quality of the the bike is good but the main feature of the bike is how lightweight it is which makes it much easier to handle than some of the heavier ebikes I've ridden . The communication between leitner and the customer is the best I've come across and that's why along with their products I have given 5 stars
Stephen lippitt
Stephen lippitt
  Leitner

Out and about with out walking with no restrictions

We have had 2 libelle folding step through bikes for 2 years could not be more happier, at present we are at Tinaroo dam in North Queensland, we take these bikes in the back of our Dmax when ever we go travelling it's the best thing we have ever purchased, would like some sort of rain coat for them when we are parked up in case of showers if you're not at the van when it rain just love these bikes.
Gary Joyce
Gary Joyce3 posts
  Leitner

The bike is great value for money

I got the Leitner Ultimate back in 2022. I've now clocked up over 2,600km and I'm still on the first battery. I've only just replaced the brakes and the chain. I have nothing but praise for this bike. It's pedal assist which is good, you still have to work but the hills are much easier thanks to the power support. The Ultimate weighs about 17kg so its a tad heavier than a road bike but a lot lighter than most of the e-bikes out there. Rides well, handles well and I can get 58km to and from work on about 40% battery usage. Well worth the investment. Show details
David
DavidSydney, NSW
Kylie T.
Kylie T.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts
  Verified Leitner

Excellent Service

Purchased 5 Leitner electric bikes around October 2020, have never had any problems until now, this was due to an accident and damage done to bike. Needed replacement parts excellent helpful service assisting with ordering correct parts over the phone and speaking to an actual person. Thank you so much wonder old fashioned service Show details
Danny
DannyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Warranty support - top notch

More specifically, out of warranty, but still replaced a part, gratis.

A big shout out to Ed from Leitner, who dropped the part off coz we sort of live on the way he goes home. That is service above and beyond. Well done mate.

As for the bikes (1 each for me and my wife), these are folding ebikes (Leitner Tirol). They have been great bikes for us, we fold them up and take them to the country for rides and it's great to be able to do that. More typically, we ride around town (liesure, not commute) and they've worked a treat. Great bikes, great service from a great company.

Jayden
Jayden

[Content Removed] credit card

I attempted to purchase a bike from the company with a credit card. The company called to tell me to make a bank transfer because the credit card was [Content Removed]. I have contacted the bank and reported the company as the credit details were correct and there was no issue.

Please be careful making purchases from the company. Show details

L L.
L L.

Leitner Customer Service Berlin Electric Bike

I contacted Leitner regarding a fault in my new bike's drink bottle holder. They reacted the very next day and provided a nice refund due to a small production issue. Very professional.
Don
Don

Great customer service

My new mountain bike came up with errror 21. After contacting Leitner they sent out instruction for checking the controller. After checking was done the error 21 still came up so they sent out a new controller by express post. Back on my bike and great and prompt customer service from the Leitner team.
LuluBAU2 posts
Phil2 posts

Service backup is great

Bought my tirol back in may 2023 and rode it every day from then. Move to august and error 21 appeared . So considering how easy it was to email leinter and them replying quickly and professionly i emailed them about e21 .
I found them on the ball, very helpful with my questions and then sending the part to with no hassels i fitted , tested and im back on the saddle.
Top stuuf
Maxwell
MaxwellSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Best buy ever !!!!

My wife and I ( 62 and 71 ) bought 2 Leitner Folding bike 6 months ago and I have to say they are possibly the best purchases we ever made. Hers is a Libelle and mine a Tirol. We settled on the folding models so we could put them in our SUV when ever we went away and pull them out to cruise around. I have just clocked up 400K without a problem and decided to put it in for a check over at our local bike shop. Hopefully we will have many years use from our bikes. GREAT PURCHASE !!!! Show details
Peter
Peter2 posts

Leitner Libelle, perfect E Bike

Bought the bike for my partner to see how it went. I would have to say that it is better than I expected. It was so easy to do the minimal assembly to get it up and running. She did 200km and a small problem developed with the controller. On ringing the supplier a new part was dispatched the next day and when fitted it all operated like new. It was so good to be able to ring direct and get the service we did immediately.
I would recommend this bike and the company Leitner. Show details
Trace
TraceFar North Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Leitner

Excellent service and customer care

My elderly relative had ordered an electric wheelchair from interstate. Unfortunately it did not suit his needs upon arrival. The Customer Service Representative (Kitty) was so helpful and communicative throughout the whole return process and made a stressful situation so easy for us. Very grateful for the service we received and the electric wheelchair was a great product despite it not being suitable for the elderly gentleman
Highly recommend Leitner for quality products and service. Show details
Tamar J.
Tamar J.
  Leitner

Most amazing customer service ever experienced

Responded positively to contact about an issue with my bike.
Diagnosed problem over phone, immediately express posted a new part, free of charge.
Bike repaired the next day when the new controller arrived.
Most helpful and hassle free experience like this I have ever had.
Leitner WILL take care of you.
Also, really, really cool products.