Bicycles Online
See the Best Bike Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bicycles Online

Ed the shred
Ed the shredSydney, NSW

Polygon Vander N7

The Polygon Vander N7 feels amazing and is a really good bank for your buck bike. The group set is great and the suspension feels nice and plush. The only concerns that I had with the bike is that you have to put a bottle cage on the down tube which I’ve never really seen before. Also the rear wheel wasn’t properly trued I think as my friends have noticed a slight wobble in the tyre while following me. Besides that it was packaged great, nothing was damaged and it was relatively easy to set up the bike. But I think the bike Manuel or tutorials should be updated as if someone with absolutely no experience with bikes could find it a bit difficult.

Very good

Siskiu D5 Its light and do the job uphill and down hill , im so happy for my purchase thanks bikeonline

SB12
SB12

Super quick delivery!

Really quick delivery, with a day or two. Great product. Easy to put together. Very happy with the company and service.

Terrible Customer Service, Delayed Delivery, Zero Accountability

Bicycles O.Bicycles Online

Don’t buy off bicycles online - the warranty claims are a nightmare.

Don’t but off bicycles online. Our 11yr old son spent $4000 and then when rear shock broke after only 2 months they dodged the warranty after 8 weeks of emails. If we had of purchased it off our local shop it would have been fixed within a week! Not happy!

Rose
Rose
gordon
gordon

NICE BIKE

Nice mtb needed a few adjustments great paint job its like a ferrari type paint soft paint... If you are going to nock the bike around buy the silver one . This is a good mtb bike for the price when on discount ....

Gemma
GemmaNorth Queensland, QLD

Great bike - awful customer service

Michael & Clare P.
Michael & Clare P.Alice Springs, NT

Great Bike everything I expected from my research and then some. So much fun to ride.

Bought the bike on Monday and it arrived in Alice Springs on Thursday, unbelievable. This thing is just plain wicked to ride.

Vishal S.
Vishal S.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service, miscommunication within customer service executives.

I requested for motorized wheel for my Cell urban ebike and in response received online quote of $100 for ex Demo used motorized wheel for my cell urban ebike . Way forward i requested them to send me the invoice for the payment and got responded on call that because of some technical error and the wheel is now for $300 + shipping. I already suffered a lot with this inferior quality cell urban ebike ( god knows who designed this ). My advice - Be careful before you purchase any product from Entity .

Poor assembly - great design

My siskiu D7 revealed problems with the assembly during the first ride. There were creaks and noises from the crank and drivetrain. Bicycles Online were very helpful and paid for
My local bike shop to fix it. They found the rear cassette was loose and several pivots incorrectly tightened, and inadequately lubricated. Bicycles Online paid for the repair and now I’m very happy with the bike. The design is awesome, great features and very good value for the $$. Overall - a little disappointing that these issues occurred, but I would buy another.
Buying process and transaction was excellent.

Tom I.

Poor Customer Service and Cheap Tyre Quality

Goran J.
Goran J.Sydney, NSW

Dual suspension purchase

Easy purchase, bike was delivered in just 2 days, extremely happy.
Great product. For the price your getting a bargain. Highly recommend.

Léna Okrugin
Léna OkruginSydney, Australia

Super attentive and helpful

I have purchased a full suspension mountain bike (too early to review at this point) and the entire shopping process has been incredibly easy and fast. The guys have been attentive and helpful with the selection of the bike through to educating me about the various details of it (information beyond all the details that are already listed on the website) allowing me to feel confident when making such a purchase. The delivery was much faster than I had anticipated, and they tune the bike before boxing it up making the assembly very easy. They were also happy to offer me store credit when the price changed slightly.
Bonus; price is great, especially when compared with physical stores!

Mike
MikeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Warning not to buy gift vouchers from BicyclesOnline

I was bought a voucher for my birthday specifically to buy some new shorts. First bicycles online sent me shorts that were way smaller than advertised (and I had to make up the order with some locks I didn't need).

Then they refused to refund me so now I have a $100 gift voucher that I have no use for and they can't fulfill the order (by their own admission).

Not a great way to do business.

Read more reviews - page 2

Louis Carter
Louis Carterasked

Hi,
I’ve had my polygon Siskiu N9 for about a week now and ever since I first got it my wheel keeps coming loose every couple hours of riding it and I keep needing to use the Allen key to tighten it back up. Why does this keep happening? Did someone not put the bike together properly or what can I do to fix this issue? Thanks.

Hi Louis,

I would suggest lodging a ticket with our technical team from the below link for further assistance.

In the meantime could you please ensure the axle is torqued to the correct setting. it should be written on the axle in Nm. you may also need to tighten the ratchet nut on the opposite side of where the axle threads through. (it will have a series of numbers like a clock). Finally on the same side as the ratchet nut there will a smaller bolt next to it, double check this has not worked loose also. Again for consistent support I would suggest lodging this with our tech team.

Josip B.
Josip B.asked
Bicycles Online

Hi I would like to know when you will get the Marin San Quentin 3 back in stock?

Do you have a estimated arrival of the updated model?

Bicycles O.Bicycles Online

Unfortunately we do not have a confirmed date for new models yet but it will likely be towards the end of the year. Looking to be October/November time at the moment.

max g.
max g.asked

is it real ligit

Michael Hughes
Michael Hughes

I did not even know about Bicycles Online until 2-3 weeks ago. I looked online to get some idea of what was available and found Bicycles Online. I read the a good number of reviews (including 1-2 that appeared less than 100% positive). Always a risk that the bike would not be as good as advertised but completely satisfied. It took me less than an hour to assemble as it basically arrives 90% ready to go. Bike was dispatched two hours after ordered and I tracked its delivery from Sydney to Sunshine Coast. Delivered less than 48 hours after ordering. I would be happy to own shares in these guys!

Hi Max
Yes, we are an online store that sell Bicycles and accessories within Australia. We carry Polygon and Marin bikes. You can email, call or chat with us Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm if you have any questions. Please take a look at how to contact us using the following link -https://www.bicyclesonline.com.au/page/contact-us/

Get an answer from our members and Bicycles Online representatives