4.3

Liron nehmadi

Liron nehmadiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stole my money and never delivered

I purchased pedals from this website.
The item was never delivered (even though the tracking notification said it was!).

I tried contacting them - I cannot get through.

I left messages, sent emails - nothing!

So my recommendation is to avoid a website that takes your money and gives nothing in return. That's called "stilling"

They don't return phone calls or answer emails

I placed an order on the 6/9/2020 and as of today (18/9/2020) it still hasn't been shipped from their warehouse. My wife and I have called multiple times and left messages with no response, I've raised a dispute on the website on the 11/9/2020 with no response and I've emailed multiple times with no response.

Based on my experience the customer service is terrible and I'm wondering if bicycles online is a scam site.

Ben C.
Ben C.

My order number is N133907

Bicycles O.Bicycles Online

Thanks, Ben, will be in contact shortly.

Kind Regards

Stephen

StephenWestern District, VIC

Great bike

I bought a Polygon Syncline C5.
It arrived fast and was quite easy to put together and adjust following the How-to YouTube clips as guidance.
I also ordered some other gear, part of which was not sent, they looked into it, found the problem and sent the missing item express post.

Dee S.

Dee S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shopping online with Bicyles online store

The website was easy to navigate. Plenty of choice and the bike pump with guage was shipped quickly. It was delayed due to vivid restrictions but I am pleased with the overall process of ordering to arrival.

Jason Gapinski

Jason GapinskiAlice Springs, NT

Great all-around mountain bike

spettigrew11Perth, WA

Wrong size and gears and chain are out of Alingment

Purchased a polygon Cascade three, very disappointed as when I went to purchase the bike I entered my height 5 foot 11 and it suggested a medium. I noticed they had no large in stock so I took their word.Bike is very uncomfortable and now I’m having to look at alternatives to make me fit on it now, also the back wheel does not seem to line the chain wobbles , gears click which makes many gears feel unsafe when peddling, im very disappointed

Richard

RichardSydney, NSW

Nothing but excellent service for great products.

I’ve experienced nothing but excellent service. I’ll use Bicycles Online as my first choice every time and encourage my friends to do the same because of value for money and service provided

Bicycles O.Bicycles Online

Thanks for the review Richard! Have a great weekend, we hope you manage to get some riding time in.

Cheers

Glenn

GlennSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

need a bike

Found what I wanted - purpose , style , price . Easily ordered,on line . The tracking online was accurate excellent with on time delivery Product was easily put together and ready to go . Follow ups were helpful , all done online . No hesitation in telling others

Bicycles O.Bicycles Online

Hi Glenn. Many thanks for the review and glad everything went smooth with your transaction with us. We hope you enjoy getting out on the bike!

Cheers

2 weeks not 2 days to deliver; wrong colour!!

I ordered my bike on the basis it would take 2 days to ship. It arrived 2 weeks later. In the meantime, ALL of my attempts to phone were not answered - no one picked up the phone nor did anyone return my call. Bike now arrived. Shame it's blue and not the red one I ordered ...

Lizzie
Lizzie

N130568

DanHobart, TAS

Great bike, terrible warranty support

Dan

My order number was N88977. Name is Daniel Jonas As detailed I no longer need any help with my warranty claim thanks to Shimano.

Luke H.

Luke H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Incorrect sizing and no customer service focus to fix the issue. Avoid

Ordered a Marin bicycle online for my partner who is 164cm. The Small advised it was suitable for 160cm - 167cm. This was far from the case as once it was put together and the saddle height the lowest it could go, my partners feet could still not touch the ground. After several emails, pictures and confirmation of measurements back and forth, customer service advised it is too big. Their resolution was the cut the seat post which is at a cost to me, and also I need to wait four weeks for this to occur due to Melbourne being in lockdown.

No hint of apology, admission of fault, admission of misleading sizing guide or offer to cover the cost I will incur due to their incorrect information on their website. Never again

Michelle

MichelleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

DONT BUY-BAD QUALITY

I can't begin to tell you the stuff around we have had with now a second (replacement) bike being delivered with damaged rims and unrideable. Having spent so much time with delays (unavoidable due to COVID I understand) but the effort in unpacking, putting together, repacking for collection, only to have to do it all again because of faulty goods is upsetting. We have waited for months for a replacement (that we especially asked to be quality checked prior to sending to us) and here we are again. My daughter is so upset. We have been SO patient but this is ridiculous. SO unhappy and recommend you go to a real bike shop and avoided this place.

Russell D.

Russell D.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Polygon Siskiu D6 Love It......

Service and communication with theses guys was excellent and the process was painless and easy, the bike..... absolutely brilliant, a full suspension bike with pretty good componentry at this price point, having ridden hard tails for the last 8 years i wanted to take the step up to a full suspension bike really great bike to ride and definately has more ability than the rider....would absolutely recomend this bike and this company to anyone and will happily purchase from them again.

Marc Paulo

Marc PauloSydney, NSW

Polygon Siskiu D5

Overwhelming, grateful experience. Having a dual suspension bike on a tight budget and over performing bike on a beginner like me! Truly amazing bike! Highly recommended with different range they have.

If you have to speak to customer service, you’re better off buy the bike elsewhere

Mitch

My phone number is 0401229776, I made the first call on 29/06/2020 11:45 am +930 GMT, I have photo evidence, so don’t try to pull the wool over my eyes

Mitch

What do you plan to do about it anyway?

kishigami n.Sydney, NSW

Faulty bike - requested exchange - received exactly the same faulty bike

I bought Polygon Sierra Deluxe Sport Women's City Bike. During assembly the front fender would not attach to the fork suspension due to a damaged thread in the hole. Arranged to return the bike, requesting to exchange this bike for the same model (700CX43). After two weeks I received a package with exactly the same faulty item, including the same faulty fork suspension. This is extremely disappointing if not shocking, and now I requested a full refund. Beware of a very poor customer service.

Hi,
Thanks for your review and so sorry to hear about your experience. This is not normal protocol. Can you please supply me with a ticket number or order number so we can take a look at what has happened and why?

Hi,
This matter has been resolved and I received a full refund.

Really positive experience buying pedals online!

Purchasing my first SPD pedals through Bicyclesonline was straightforward. The links to the promotional video meant so knew ax’s rly what I was getting. The pedals arrived promptly as promised.

Super happy with the bike.

Bought my Polygon Diablo 29er through Bicycles Online. Couldn’t be more happy with the bike and the service. Was easy to put together with the tools and instructions. Love riding the bike. Best bike I’ve ever owned. Many thanks.

Holly

HollyVictoria

Yep, add to cart, do it.

Fantastic, easy to navigate and helpful website, incredibly fast delivery (in the midst of a pandemic!) but most importantly, I LOVE my new bike and helmet. Good value for money. Awesome packaging too. Highly recommend Bicycles Online and will be purchasing again.

TanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Done with Bicycles Online!

Entity helmet did not fit as there was a groove inside of helmet. Requested return for credit and was told because of COVID they would not be accepting. Made my case again as it’s absolutely new and even bike shops allow you try on before buying and if it doesn’t fit, then no purchase!! I followed up with 3 more emails requesting for a credit and will purchase other parts and tools. No response back from Leny who was dealing with my case. I’m going to let Entity helmet sit there and make a $62 loss on it but I will never ever buy from Bicycles Online again.

Josip B.

Josip B.asked

Bicycles Online

Hi I would like to know when you will get the Marin San Quentin 3 back in stock?

Do you have a estimated arrival of the updated model?

Bicycles O.Bicycles Online

Unfortunately we do not have a confirmed date for new models yet but it will likely be towards the end of the year. Looking to be October/November time at the moment.

max g.

max g.asked

is it real ligit

Michael Hughes
Michael Hughes

I did not even know about Bicycles Online until 2-3 weeks ago. I looked online to get some idea of what was available and found Bicycles Online. I read the a good number of reviews (including 1-2 that appeared less than 100% positive). Always a risk that the bike would not be as good as advertised but completely satisfied. It took me less than an hour to assemble as it basically arrives 90% ready to go. Bike was dispatched two hours after ordered and I tracked its delivery from Sydney to Sunshine Coast. Delivered less than 48 hours after ordering. I would be happy to own shares in these guys!

Hi Max
Yes, we are an online store that sell Bicycles and accessories within Australia. We carry Polygon and Marin bikes. You can email, call or chat with us Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm if you have any questions. Please take a look at how to contact us using the following link -https://www.bicyclesonline.com.au/page/contact-us/

Jack

Jackasked

Bicycles Online

i received a bike from bicycles online and it was delivered in a timely fashion well packaged. But, as for a pro build it leave a lot to be desired:
both wheels were out of true, the front bearing were tight, front and rear mechs needed tuning, lucky in know how tune, the front wheel had to trued at a local bike shop which cost.
point is ive contacted them on two occasions and have not herd back, not a good experience.

Bicycles O.Bicycles Online

Thanks for contacting us.
Were you able to get through to us on 02 8599 2209 or sales@bicyclesonline.com.au?

Get an answer from our members and Bicycles Online representatives