4.3

Margie M.

Margie M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

AMAZING!

Bike ordered yesterday morning and arrived today! Great price, amazing service. Thanks Bicycles online - if I could give you 6 stars I woud!

Muz

MuzCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Another great bike from bicyclesonline!!

Fantastic service and great communication from bicycles online.com once again. Not many companies can give such exact delivery dates and times! My second bike from you but this time for my daughter. She can't wait to try out the Marin!! Thanks again!

This company is terrible!!! run for the hills

My partner bought a bike from them which came with a faulty pedal, it took a week for them to get back to us, I rang them on my partners behalf, the customer support team just read off a script with no knowledge of bike or how to use tools etc, they just didn't want to send us a pedal!!! Just go else where, because if you have an issue with a new bike they will do their best not help you and blame you . In the end I just bought a new set of cranks that were better quality than the rubbish these guys provided.

Mike Lewis

Mike LewisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible after sales service

I purchased the d7 and it arrived with critical parts missing (it’s unrideable). They sent the part after arguing for 2 weeks. I need to now book in to a bike service shop which won’t happen to after Xmas. So it will be greater than 2 months with a bike that doesn’t work. Their after sales service is terrible and you take a risk that if your bike turns up with a problem it will take months to fix. I will only buy retail in the future.

Matthew S.

Matthew S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cascade 4 for my daughter

Arrived very quickly, easy to assemble , everything well adjusted and just as expected. Multitool is a nice bonus and will live in by backpack always. I will be using Bicyclesonline again. I think they have a great story to tell and more people should be confident to go back to cycling this way...

Matt R.

Matt R.Northeast, VIC

Always incredible

We have bought several bikes and products from these guys and they are always amazing. Fast and professional service and the products always exceed expectations.

Kev

Kevperth,w.a.

Helped a friend to purchase a bike to stop him borrowing my spare Merida bike.

Helped friend purchase a similar bike to my Merida which he kept borrowing. Said he could not afford the $1300 price of Merida and I persuaded him to send for Polygon Hybrid priced at $900 and which turned out to every bit as good as my Merida almost the same spec and some cases better I now have my bike back and one very happy friend.
PS I still had to put it together for him.

David W.Perth, WA

Still waiting

I have been waiting for my bike for nearly 4 months. They blame COVID 19. If I had known it would have taken this long I would have not ordered it. I have had to ask for updates. I hoping it will arrive in a couple of weeks. Its not the first time they have given me a date when it will be delivered, so Im not convinced.

Bicycles O.Bicycles Online

Hi David do you have your purchase order number. It should start the N followed by 6 numbers. I can look into this for you.

N126401.

David W.

Just been informed it now expected in December. No guarantees though. Even longer wait.

Paul

PaulFar North Queensland, QLD

Value for money with Quality product

Delivery is fast to Far North Queensland, box arrived in good condition by freight company. Shopping on line was made easy to follow. Pricing and quality in awesome. Thank you .

Find out how Bicycles Online compares to other Bike Shops

Good bike but no help when needed

Recently purchased a polygon cascade 2, originally came with no assembly tools so had to wait another 5 days to receive those to actually put bike together. First ride the chain broke, had a problem with the front derailleur. All I was sent was a confusing video on how to fix (worse that I know nothing about bikes). Got help, front derailleur was put on completely wrong by manufacturer, and have now had to pay extra to get it rejigged and serviced by a bike shop.
Overall good bike but not worth it if there are problems as they don't offer much help to fix them.

Bicycles O.Bicycles Online

Hi Georgia, sorry to hear about your troubles could you please provide an order number (this will start with an N followed by 6 numbers.)

or if you have your ticket number with our service agent? I would like to follow up your experience.

Georgia
Georgia

N140058

Justin H.

Justin H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lost 1 star for sloppy courier

Bicycles O.Bicycles Online

Hi Justin thanks for the detailed and great review, out of interest do you have your order number? it should start with the letter N followed by 65 numbers. This is something I would like to raise with the our courier

nick g.Mid North Coast, NSW

Bike not delivered on agreed date

Polygon N9 was confirmed to be delivered on Friday and so I changed working arrangements to be at home. No delivery. Rang Courier late Friday only to say they do not know where the bike is. I've had to email bicyclesonline twice regarding an update and no details as yet to its location or timeframe to be resolved. Feeling slightly nervous. Given this is my second bike purchase in a year (Polygon T7 ~$2k) and now (Polygon N9 >$4300) I wouldn't have anticipated having to ring around their courier company to get an update. I will post the outcome of length of time to get a replacement bike or refund.

Bicycles O.Bicycles Online

Hi Nick, I'm sorry to hear there has been an issue with the delivery of your N9 - can you please supply your order number (it will start the letter N followed by 6 numbers). I will look into this for you.

N140446

Wayno

WaynoCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

First purchase

My first purchase from bicycles online was a breeze . Everything from the tracking to assembly was made easy . The Polygon Siskiu t8 is a great value for money bike, came well packed in a robust cardboard container
No doubt that I'll be back when I'm due for a new bike
. Thanks Bicycles online

Bicycles O.Bicycles Online

Hi Wayno, thanks so much for the great feedback, welcome to the Bicyclesonline / Polygon family!

Sunil thapaliya

Sunil thapaliyaFranklin 2913, ACT

Worst buy ever don’t buy with them

Some of the parts were missing had chat and email them it’s been 2 months don’t got any reply from them. Worst buy ever
I suggest not to buy with them.

Vialli

VialliPeel, WA

Awesome Marin Carbon Belt Drive

I ordered the bike on backorder was surprised when I received the bike over a month before my expected delivery date.
The team kept me informed all the way through the process of my order.
I have had the bike for three weeks now and loving it, the Carbon belt system is so smooth and quiet and Both my grandchildren love getting towed behind in their two seater trailer.
Overall 5* out of 5*
I would highly recommend Bicycles online.
Outstanding customer service I will definitely be buying another bike from them soon for my wife.
Keep up the Excellent work guys from one very happy customer.
Mark Western Australia.

Nate

NateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top Service!

Recently bought myself a duel shock Marin Alpine 7. From the moment i paid to the moment i receive the bike i was constantly updated with tracking and the bike arrived in perfect condition.

Ploygon mountain bike

Really impressed with the polygon mountain bike - good build quality and great specs for the frame, gears and brakes.
Packaged really well with tools for the final build.
Well done bicyclesonline!

Hi Steve,

Thanks so much for the great and positive review, we're glad to have met your expectations and welcome you to the Bicyclesonline / Polygon family.

ThilaniVictoria

No Mercy during COVID-19 and deducted AUD 100 for a faulty bike

Returned during 14 day trial due to break and other issues. Wanted to go for a more expensive bike, however got a bill with $100 extra. No explanation. Emailed back and response was Workshop told to charge extra as bike had damages which we couldn't see when we sent. Confusion with the trial period as you are not supposed to ride it but find issues??? My son rode only 2 times. They returned my money
with $100 less. Our hard earned money you took from us especially during this pandemic. Angry Customer

Thilani

Thank you very much for looking into this and appreciate your quick response with regard to return claim. My daughter has received a call already in regards to the refund.

Excellent product

Recently bought a Marin hybrid bike unseen. Was a bit apprehensive but the bike ended being what I hoped for. Packaging was good and assembly instructions were clear. No complaints.

Bicycles O.Bicycles Online

Many thanks for the review, It is much appreciated.

Kind Regards

ibenangel

ibenangelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Multiple purchases - happy customer

Items always received as described.

Freight can sometimes be a little slow but thi is a real business selling real things.

I've never had to run a warranty past them so can't comment on the after sales customer service.

Josip B.

Josip B.asked

Bicycles Online

Hi I would like to know when you will get the Marin San Quentin 3 back in stock?

Do you have a estimated arrival of the updated model?

Bicycles O.Bicycles Online

Unfortunately we do not have a confirmed date for new models yet but it will likely be towards the end of the year. Looking to be October/November time at the moment.

max g.

max g.asked

is it real ligit

Michael Hughes
Michael Hughes

I did not even know about Bicycles Online until 2-3 weeks ago. I looked online to get some idea of what was available and found Bicycles Online. I read the a good number of reviews (including 1-2 that appeared less than 100% positive). Always a risk that the bike would not be as good as advertised but completely satisfied. It took me less than an hour to assemble as it basically arrives 90% ready to go. Bike was dispatched two hours after ordered and I tracked its delivery from Sydney to Sunshine Coast. Delivered less than 48 hours after ordering. I would be happy to own shares in these guys!

Hi Max
Yes, we are an online store that sell Bicycles and accessories within Australia. We carry Polygon and Marin bikes. You can email, call or chat with us Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm if you have any questions. Please take a look at how to contact us using the following link -https://www.bicyclesonline.com.au/page/contact-us/

Jack

Jackasked

Bicycles Online

i received a bike from bicycles online and it was delivered in a timely fashion well packaged. But, as for a pro build it leave a lot to be desired:
both wheels were out of true, the front bearing were tight, front and rear mechs needed tuning, lucky in know how tune, the front wheel had to trued at a local bike shop which cost.
point is ive contacted them on two occasions and have not herd back, not a good experience.

Bicycles O.Bicycles Online

Thanks for contacting us.
Were you able to get through to us on 02 8599 2209 or sales@bicyclesonline.com.au?

Get an answer from our members and Bicycles Online representatives