Nothappyjan167

Nothappyjan167AU

Promised a return but nothing delivered

On 9 Feb 2021, after reporting the fault with the bike on 30 December 2020, Bicycles Online finally agreed to send a box in which I was to pack the faulty bike for return. After numerous follow-ups over the past 3 weeks and empty promises from the overseas call centre operators, there is still no box. How long should I wait and how many more many and varied excuses should I accept before reporting this as a scam?

Jason

JasonSydney, NSW

Had a derailer issue

Took the bike to the factory and got a replacement part fitted within 1 hour. Jack was very understanding and helpful the xtrada is a well build bike and good to know there is support if required. I would recommend anyone who wants a new bike to but from bicyclesonline. I will be heading there for my next soft tail. Thanks again Jack another very happy customer
Jason

Mike

MikeMelbourne

Well priced dual suspension MTB and quick delivery

Very unimpressed

I bought a new bike from Bicycles Online, was very impressed with service of delivery- ordered on Sunday delivered on Tuesday. However as I pumped the shock up it the valve broke. After complaining, I was told that it was my fault even though could have been done through postage and had to pay as not covered on warranty. Being that I wanted to use my bike I took the charge and paid for the repair. I have now waited over a week for a response as to when I might get the part back. Sent 2 emails without reply. After spending nearly $4k on a bike you would expect to get get better service than what I have experienced. Never been one to post on a forum but figured I may help someone avoid the headache

Isabelle

IsabelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer service extremely disappointing.

With COVID it is understandable and was accepted that there was to be a delay in receiving 2 x bikes ordered. However, the inconsistent information constantly given when enquiring, as well as the ‘scripted’ answers and dodging of questions was inexcusable considering Bikes Online was happy to take/hold my money. Then, when given a refund - they’re happy to hold it for 6-7 days.

Pathetic customer service, buy local instead and support small businesses.

I will never use this service again.

Darren W.

Darren W.Crace 2911, ACT

Great service. Fast Delivery

Ordered bikes on a Monday night and they arrived on Wednesday. Bikes were well packaged and online assembly videos well made. Excellent company.

Agustina Orfino

Agustina OrfinoSydney, NSW

Exelente!

.Great bike, performs well on the trail, very light, agile and fast. Super easy assembly.
I only changed the pedals, dont like the plastic ones
Love it!

SavGoldfields, WA

Haven’t received the bike yet

So far after not receiving any feedback and forking out well over $3k aud well over a month ago, I emailed them to see what was going on with the bike that was supposed to be here in a few days....... they blamed covid and gave me another delivery date almost 2 months after I had paid for it!!! Still waiting for them to get back to me for either a refund or an actual date that they can supply the bike I’ve paid for!
Don’t do it

Bicycles O.Bicycles Online

Hi Sav, sorry to here about the delay in shipping, may we please ask for your order number (it should start the letter N) so we can look into this further?

Bicycles O.Bicycles Online

hi Sav, thank you for responding, we were seeking the order number so management could find you in our system and help desk to assist further through that channel instead of here. We're glad to hear your order has shipped though.

Fantastic

Fantastic bike for the style of riding I do.
Geometry is great supa smooth and comfortable. Highly recommend Bicycles on line.

Thanks nikes online

Bikes online are excellent to deal with , they keep you in the loop with orders and waste no time getting them out to your door .

Their idea of service is that you do all the work for them!

Ordered AND paid in full for a bicycle (N147545) on December 6. Got delivered on December 30 after two earlier non deliveries wasting two days (you have to pay a penalty if you are not home when it is delivered).

Then assembling bike only to find that:
- missing nut and ring to fasten front fender
- missing nuts and bolts to secure the basket
- the steel u frame to support the basket is too short
On top of that the instructions that came with the bike do not even apply to the bike that was bought.
Now 4+ weeks later still no workable solution provided by bicyclesonline.

Julien
Julien

6+ weeks and still nothing.
Was told they will send the missing nuts, ring and bolts....that was a week ago. Product I paid for in December last year is still not complete. They definitely take the crown for worst service.

George

George South West, WA

No pedals. No tools

Bike arrived no pedals in box, no tools either or bolts to screw mudguards. Gear assembly bent on rear wheel. Their phone support were prompt once you got through. But I had to pack bike drive 40k to a bike shop to sort the out gears, buy pedals and screw on mudguard, mudguard was the hardest part as bike shop did not have the right screws. So 3 hours later 80k of driving all sorted. Quaility if bike, ok its very light, wife will be happy but. Will never buy of internet again

Hi George,

We're sorry to hear of the experience, may we please ask for an order or ticket number so we can look into this further for you?

Vishal S.

Vishal S.South East Queensland, QLD

Pathetic customer service

Sorry to say but the customer service is as pathetic as there products " CELL E BIKE". I am after a display for the cell E bike, and after contacting there customer service and providing all required details like bike display model number , Bike model, design specs and address and even after that they will keep on replying with more queries like your full name , is you bike step through or not, where did you purchase ??? i have nearly exchanged 13 emails till now for one single purchase of display, which i doubt they don't have in stock and they just keep fooling you around for 2-3 weeks asking weird questions to buy some time.

Bicycles O.Bicycles Online

Delivered a used bike covered in scratches.

Do not by a bike from Bicycles Online. They delivered a used bike covered in scratches. The brake disc is warped and the front forks heavily indented.

After a week and a half of correspondence they have offered to pick the bike up for inspection before they will offer me a new bike. I am told this process will take even more time.

Don't buy a bike from Bicycles online!

Douglas

DouglasMelbourne

Excellent website for buying bicycles

I bought a Mountain bike and all the process was smoothly. I would buy again from them without a doubt.

Great product great price

I recently bought two mountain bikes from this company turned up within three days the packaging was excellent they can with all the tools to put them together was riding them in 30mins no adjustments needed highly recommend would use again

Hchie

Hchieyarraville

Good Looking Strong bike

I Recently bought a Mountain bike from bicycles online, for my adult son, he loves it. It is Gr8 that it comes partially assembled, gears, brakes all done. Bike was on my doorstep within 3days of ordering. I would definitely recommend this company.

Jeno

JenoSydney, NSW

Quick delivery and awesome service. Highly recommended.

Purchasing the item was a breeze. Had the information I needed to purchase and checkout was easy. Delivery was super quick even during Chistmas season and Covid-19 crisis.

Once recieved, there was an issue with the product. I contacted Support and the response was almost instantaneous. Action was taken straight away and issue was resolved in no time.

Would definitely shop with Bicycles Online again whenever I get the opportunity.

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My Maxxis Ramblers got me up Everest!

Bob W

Bob WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Topeak Fuel Tank: Excellent

Perfect for me. As it gives access when riding to all my needs. This includes my iPhone, battery pack and snacks.

Louis Carter

Louis Carterasked

Hi,
I’ve had my polygon Siskiu N9 for about a week now and ever since I first got it my wheel keeps coming loose every couple hours of riding it and I keep needing to use the Allen key to tighten it back up. Why does this keep happening? Did someone not put the bike together properly or what can I do to fix this issue? Thanks.

Hi Louis,

I would suggest lodging a ticket with our technical team from the below link for further assistance.

In the meantime could you please ensure the axle is torqued to the correct setting. it should be written on the axle in Nm. you may also need to tighten the ratchet nut on the opposite side of where the axle threads through. (it will have a series of numbers like a clock). Finally on the same side as the ratchet nut there will a smaller bolt next to it, double check this has not worked loose also. Again for consistent support I would suggest lodging this with our tech team.

Josip B.

Josip B.asked

Bicycles Online

Hi I would like to know when you will get the Marin San Quentin 3 back in stock?

Do you have a estimated arrival of the updated model?

Bicycles O.Bicycles Online

Unfortunately we do not have a confirmed date for new models yet but it will likely be towards the end of the year. Looking to be October/November time at the moment.

max g.

max g.asked

is it real ligit

Michael Hughes
Michael Hughes

I did not even know about Bicycles Online until 2-3 weeks ago. I looked online to get some idea of what was available and found Bicycles Online. I read the a good number of reviews (including 1-2 that appeared less than 100% positive). Always a risk that the bike would not be as good as advertised but completely satisfied. It took me less than an hour to assemble as it basically arrives 90% ready to go. Bike was dispatched two hours after ordered and I tracked its delivery from Sydney to Sunshine Coast. Delivered less than 48 hours after ordering. I would be happy to own shares in these guys!

Hi Max
Yes, we are an online store that sell Bicycles and accessories within Australia. We carry Polygon and Marin bikes. You can email, call or chat with us Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm if you have any questions. Please take a look at how to contact us using the following link -https://www.bicyclesonline.com.au/page/contact-us/

Get an answer from our members and Bicycles Online representatives