BikesOnline.com.au

Shopping Experience, Products (See All)
See the Best Bike Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BikesOnline.com.au

Roslyn
RoslynCentral West, NSW

Great service and product

Helpful staff that went out of there way to help me pick the correct bike for what I wanted to spend

WayneM
WayneMDarwin, NT

Would highly recommend

Using Bicycles Online for my first mtb purchase was a good choice. I did have some friends who helped me with technical info but having so much choice, good prices and easy delivery was amazing. From Darwin, NT and the bike took 5 days from order to deliver which is incredibly fast for us.

My only downside was the manual that came with the bike. The instructions are fairly generic and I found installing the dropper post difficult as the manual didn’t have in depth info about it. Luckily we have YT so this is a small, and my only downside of an overall fantastic purchase!

Thi is my best friend- Polygon T8

We call it at home “Tank T8” goes through everything so far very reliable
Lots of together with my son he owns Polygon T7 so we brothers on trails
Very happy

Wes
WesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick response

Jessica dealt with my issue quickly and made me relaxed and happy to have gone through Bicycles online, great value bicycles, great customer service.

Find out how BikesOnline.com.au compares to other Bike Shops

What an awesome experience…

I received my bike within 12 hrs after purchase, the bikes amazing and rides extremely well for an entry level bike. I can’t wait ride the D7.

Timely delivery

Well packed, well documented, reasonably priced and quality merchandise. What's not to like? I had a really good experience with Bicycles Online

Got a Polygon Siskiu D6, all working well

Everything was set up well on the bike, assembly took about 1 - 2 hours. Bike is working well, only adjustments needed were to set the suspension pressures correctly, and a tweak the shifting a little as the cable settled in.

My bicycle comes scratched

My bicycle comes scratched for bad packaging and no good experience about my communication with the people supone help with this problem

Bicycles O.BikesOnline.com.auSend a private message

Good Afternoon Adrian, we are sorry to hear about the experience here, may we please ask for your ticket number or order number so we can investigate further. Thank you in advance.

Adrian

I GOT WHAT I ORDERED - EXCELLENT VALUE - GOOD SERVICE/ADVICE

Cal
CalVictoria

First Class Service and Product

Cannot rate Bicycles Online high enough. Ordered the bike on Monday night. Was shipped Tuesday and arrived Thursday. Built within 30 minutes and shredding downhill trails that weekend. Amazing service

Easy to deal with and always wiling to help

So easy to deal with. From buying my T7 to exchanging shorts that were too small. Even when I needed a new part that wasn't on website. Got onto chat and had it found and order finalsed in probably less than five minutes

Jyh
JyhThe Mallee, VIC

VERY happy

the bike arrived extremely fast, 3 or 4 days into rural VIC, very well packaged, easy to put together and a nice looking and well made bike that is very nice to ride.

Andy
AndySouth East Queensland, QLD

Marin Linda wst

I purchased this Marin bike for my wife and she absolutely loves the way it glides, changes gear and brakes. It is light and therefore easy for me to load onto the roof of my car.

Itr
Itr

Great customer service.

My delivery was prioritised by the customer service representative. They followed up with a phone call to let me know it had ben shipped and provided a delivery date. Great bike bought a demo model. Very well packaged and easy to assemble. The added tools were a nice touch.

Polygon siskiu T8

Bike it's self is great, instruction manual is generic and dosnt apply to much of the bike which lead to one breakdown when installing the front wheel as a part got stuck on the plastic packaging