Products and Shopping Experience

See the Best Bike Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

online h.

online h.Gungahlin 2912, ACT

After sale customer service sucks ! Still fighting to get problem fixed

Bought a $2k Siskui T7 and have problem with dropper seat out of the box, jiggling left to right and sometimes does not extend automatically. Contacted bicycles online (after dozens of emails and phone calls, on-line chat and also sent in video depicting the problem), support staff are all overseas btw. Promised me twice to send replacement, never happened. Then my ticket was closed and was told they are not sending replacement because movement is "normal'. This is ridiculous !

I love this bike

We just took delivery of a Polygon Xtrada 7. I am extremely pleased with it. It rides like a much more expensive bike. I think this is due to the quality components used. Though it was not at all expensive compared to other brands. I have always had Giants but not anymore. These bikes are way better value.

SamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wrong Bike

Ordered a bike online, it was delivered very fast. The product information on the box to what was actually in the box was wrong.
Left emails and phone messages and still haven't received a response as to how this will be rectified.
Out of pocket with a wrong bike, not happy!

jglovey

jgloveyNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Happy enough

Promptly fixed and returned warranty item but no explanation as to what was wrong or what needed doing.

Also I received no explanation on an additional request ($ was happy to pay for) I had for the mechanic.

Bicycles O.Bicycles Online

Thanks for your review, happy to look into this and respond with an explanation. For me to do this, can you please supply me with an order number?

Perfect Customer Service

Great online experience, good site, great tracking, received bike in 2 working days, and great follow-up call from the company to advise bike being delivered on that day, and also to reassure me that there was a 14 day trial period if I was not entirely satisfied. Perfect customer service . Thank you Bikes Online.
PS: One of the better quality bikes I have seen out there. Certainly better than most stores I visited.

timo72Sydney, NSW

James Lockyer

James LockyerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Maxxis Enduro 27.5 DHF Bundle

Ken L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrible experience so far and it’s not over

#N92098

Bicycles O.Bicycles Online

Computer glitch or pulling a swifty

I bought the Extrada8 ($1399) online last Monday. The money went out of my account on Tuesday and I received a receipt stamped PAID the same day. Three days later I called up on progress, only to be told the order was frozen because the 'computer says no'. The customer service said I needed to resubmit another request. When I asked about the receipt and the money paid, they told me there was an issues with validating my card and I needed to send some id to verify my address. I submitted my rates notice, but was told it had to be photo id. Who else has had to submit photo id to complete an online transaction, for anything, ever?
No sign of the bike or a refund.
Not happy, Justin

Bicycles O.Bicycles Online

A precautionary tale of buying bikes online.

Perfect MTB for Newbee

I love this bike perfect for a newbee like me, one thing is the saddle i thinks its too small for me, and i hope there’s more color option to choose from but overall great bike for me.

Tony L.Perth, WA

The worst after sales service I have ever experienced

peter y.

Beware, they only allow positive reviews on their website. Read this review BEFORE purchasing. Premier 4.0 Polygon

LeThor

LeThorGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Polygon Urbano i3 - Top product & service

Bike delivered quickly. Assembled with little reference to enclosed manual. Some trouble securing the frame. Issue fixed with a replacement screw. Very impressed with the After-sales support given and offer of a replacement bike. Happily refer Bicycles Online.

Simon L.

Simon L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best 24”kids bike on the market

I knew when I saw this bike that my son would love it modern, lightweight and with the ability to 26” wheels on as he gets older. Unboxing was amazing as well when I came across the Bicycles online tools. Good quality tools and I even use the multi tool in my pack when my son and I hit the trails. Awesome product, Awesome service

airfirewater

airfirewaterWestern District, VIC

quality bicycles

We bought 2 polygon 3.0 folding bikes, they arrived promptly( to Western Vic )
The quality and ride of the bikes is excellent. If you are not mechanically inclined, I would recommend taking the bike to a mechanic to get it set up, as there are a couple of potential tricky parts when you assemble. ( in this case, fitting a spring in the head-stem folding assembly, and a bent deraillier hanger) The support and follow up from bikes online was very good, they sent a new hanger very quickly and no argument or problems. Happy customer :)

Quick and easy

Simple and easy process . used regular shipping and product turned up exactly when they said it would.
Got an email to say it was on the way and an email to let me know it was in my letterbox.
All round happy experience. will use again

It's a great bike!

My Partner was very happy with the Polygon Mountain Bike that I bought. He enjoys his time riding it with my boys. Thank you so much Bicycle online job well done!

Polygon Relic 20

Great product, build quality is better than more expensive and well known brands that I have bought before, the bike was packaged very well and delivery was seamless. The bike rides great and the sizing is spot on per the website. The only downside was the pedals supplied are plastic and have poor grip, easily fixed with some after market bmx pedals.

Jack

Jackasked

i received a bike from bicycles online and it was delivered in a timely fashion well packaged. But, as for a pro build it leave a lot to be desired:
both wheels were out of true, the front bearing were tight, front and rear mechs needed tuning, lucky in know how tune, the front wheel had to trued at a local bike shop which cost.
point is ive contacted them on two occasions and have not herd back, not a good experience.

Bicycles O.Bicycles Online

Thanks for contacting us.
Were you able to get through to us on 02 8599 2209 or sales@bicyclesonline.com.au?

Maria a.

Maria a.asked

Hi, i would like to know when is the 2019 polygon xtrada 6.0 going to be release here in Australia and how much is the estimated price? Thanks!

Bicycles O.Bicycles Online

Hi, we do not have the Xtrada 6 available online - https://www.bicyclesonline.com.au/polygon-xtrada-6.0-mountain-bike

Ricardo

Ricardoasked

Hi. I ordered a bicycle and paid for it on the 17th of July and still haven't received it. I have sent numerous emails with only one reply which was in poor English saying it was delayed leaving the factory. My order number is 10418.
My bank details show it was paid to Wanpinyuan Shenzen Chn. S388168486396991 China 0000

Look forward to hearing from you.
Thnx
Ricky De Agrela

Bicycles OnlineBicycles Online

Hello
Thanks for getting in touch

Unfortunately, you have purchased from a fraud website. You did not purchase from our website as shown below

We are the only distributor of Marin and Polygon bicycles in Australia. Here is our website -https://www.bicyclesonline.com.au

If you have found the site on Facebook or Instagram, please help us by marking this site as fraud. There should be a button on the top right corner of the post. Press scam to help us stop this site.

I would suggest contacting your bank to have your money reimbursed, if you have already made a purchase

Kind Regards