Bicycles Online

See the Best Bike Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Dom

DomSydney, NSW

Great local online bike store

I've purchased various bike accessories (and bike) from here in the past and each time it's always been a easy process with quick delivery. Combined with competitive pricing and a good range of products I can see myself purchasing from them again in the future. Any communication has been quickly replied to and the one warranty issue I had was resolved with no fuss (despite the item being (just) out of warranty).

mattbuilt

mattbuiltSydney, NSW

Nice bike

This is the third bike I have bought from this company, one for me and two for the kids.
The bikes are great.
The company and customer service are a pleasure to deal with.
Highly recommended.

Fantastic bike with amazing service

Delivery took just 1.5 business days, and the support videos to assemble were great. Fantastic bike with great service, would recommend to buy with confidence and will use bicyclesonline again.

Jonathan S.

Jonathan S.South East Queensland, QLD

Marin Alpine Trail 7

Bike was easy to assemble. There were some minor adjustments needed for my riding style. Ie, brake leaver and handle bar position, suspension set up. Had it all sorted in under an hour. Awesome bike, first ride blew me away. 29” wheels roll over everything and it’s really fast both up hill and downhill. Really comfortable riding position. Love the dropper seat post.
I’d buy again from Bicycles Online.

Jason

JasonSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best online shopping experience ever

The title says it all. Easy to use website, absolutely lightning quick delivery, well packaged and everything I needed in the box to get riding. This was hands-down the best online shopping experience ever!

Hari

HariGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Product advice on the website and guidance to make the best choice for the individual need

I found Bicycles online by accident being a novice to cycling and wanting to know more about what type/which bike to buy for my needs. I found the online information and advice on the website excellent and guided me very easily to what I needed within my price range. The purchase experience was excellent! I knew what I was getting, what was happening at each stage and I'm delighted with the product. Quality fo the bike met with the expectations I had based on the information provided. Overall very happy customer

Sara W.

Sara W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect!

I was a bit worried about buying a bike online rather than in a physical store especially with it being interstate but there was no need to worry at all. I picked the bike out thanks to informative descriptions & others reviews. It arrived within a few days which is amazing considering it was New Year, it was well packed , not even a slight mark on it. I had a few questions after I received it regarding assembly & the staff on the phone were very helpful. The bike itself is packed with features & is of a high quality with extras like front & rear lights & a rear rack. A great price too!

Steve Lewis

Steve LewisHunter Region, NSW

Extremely helpful with a great product

Have dealt with bicycles on line on a number of occasions now. Have purchased two bikes as well as accessories. Any enquires either by phone or email is handled promptly and efficiently

Chris C

Chris CNortheast, VIC

Love getting out on this bike

The whole process was easy, simple payment, then arrived at my door within three days. The Siskui N9 has perfect spec and pricepoint for anyone wanting to get into sport.

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Warranty issues

Purchased Xtrada 7 from bicyclesonline. Good bike however there was an issue with rear hub not long after purchase. After over month of back and forth with their resolution centre, I was advised that anything to do with the rear hub is not a warranty issue but a maintenance issue. Bike was ridden lightly till rear hub became defective. Rear hubs are supposed to last a long time before having to be rebuilt/regreased, apparently not according to bicyclesonline. Bikes seem pretty good however purchase at your own risk if you believe that there will be any customer support should something go wrong with your bike......

Max

Max

I have had a great positive experience shopping with bicycles online. This is my third polygon i have purchased for the family and i can't fault them. Awesome value and quality for money.

Happy customer

Happy customerNorthern Region, NSW

Great bike better then expected

Great bike will definitely be buying our next one from bicycles online. The brakes and gears work perfectly my daughter loves it. Easy to ride and will be recommending bicycles online

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

CT30 MTB pedal

Good pedal for someone transitioning from flats to clips. Easy to clip in/out. Needed to elevate the binders so my shoes (Fly Racing Talon MTB) would clip in. Rotating pedal so binder is up is effortless.

Mario

MarioSydney, NSW

Polygon Relics 20

My son is so happy with his new bike, he love to ride it, delivery was very quick. Would recommend this shop. Considering of buy a big bike for myself and my wife.

magoo

magoo

Topeak Ratchet Rocket - 15 Functions

Topeak Ratchet Rocket - 15 Functions Tool is very compact & high quality tool that comes in a weather proof case that can be mounted to your bicycles frame. Brilliant. Just dont lend it to your friends?! I've had to replace mine after doing just that.

Michael HughesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Purchase of Bicycle Online

Quite honestly there is nothing that would improve the experience I had. Purchased online with a couple of uncertainties around specs (size of frame etc). However, after discussion with one of your online consultants any concerns were allayed. I purchased online and received and had easily assembled within 48 hours. Runs like a well oiled machine. I was also kept well informed re despatch and delivery. Exceptional product and service.

Unbelievably Poor Service.

Purchased a Polygon Xtrada 6. First problem; Took Over a month to arrive. Second Problem: Upon inspection there was a huge chunk scratched out of the front fork back to raw metal. They offered me $30 dollars in compensation and refused to send a replacement fork and have someone install. Alternatively they offered a replacement with the next shipment due in three months!!! Customer service has been very poor. Have demanded a refund and will be taking my business elsewhere. Unbelievably bad experience. Beware before purchasing.

Shaun

ShaunHunter Region, NSW

Lifes easy

The purchase and whole experience was just easy, all the details are there and easy to find and my bike was delivered in new condition no dramas and super fast. So much easier than dealing with some face to face shops!

Great experience with Bicycles Online

Good price on the item I wanted and fast shipping, which is all I needed for online shopping. They also kept me informed via the emails. I would shop with them again in the future.

Will Z.

Will Z.South Australia

BOA Folding Electric Bike

max g.

max g.asked

is it real ligit

Michael Hughes

I did not even know about Bicycles Online until 2-3 weeks ago. I looked online to get some idea of what was available and found Bicycles Online. I read the a good number of reviews (including 1-2 that appeared less than 100% positive). Always a risk that the bike would not be as good as advertised but completely satisfied. It took me less than an hour to assemble as it basically arrives 90% ready to go. Bike was dispatched two hours after ordered and I tracked its delivery from Sydney to Sunshine Coast. Delivered less than 48 hours after ordering. I would be happy to own shares in these guys!

Hi Max
Yes, we are an online store that sell Bicycles and accessories within Australia. We carry Polygon and Marin bikes. You can email, call or chat with us Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm if you have any questions. Please take a look at how to contact us using the following link -https://www.bicyclesonline.com.au/page/contact-us/

Jack

Jackasked

i received a bike from bicycles online and it was delivered in a timely fashion well packaged. But, as for a pro build it leave a lot to be desired:
both wheels were out of true, the front bearing were tight, front and rear mechs needed tuning, lucky in know how tune, the front wheel had to trued at a local bike shop which cost.
point is ive contacted them on two occasions and have not herd back, not a good experience.

Bicycles O.Bicycles Online

Thanks for contacting us.
Were you able to get through to us on 02 8599 2209 or sales@bicyclesonline.com.au?

Maria a.

Maria a.asked

Hi, i would like to know when is the 2019 polygon xtrada 6.0 going to be release here in Australia and how much is the estimated price? Thanks!

Bicycles O.Bicycles Online

Hi, we do not have the Xtrada 6 available online - https://www.bicyclesonline.com.au/polygon-xtrada-6.0-mountain-bike

Get an answer from our members and Bicycles Online representatives