Gordon

GordonSydney, NSW

Great Bike. Bang for your bucks!!!

The Polygon Cascade 3 MTB is well built with quality parts and workmanship. It rides beautifully smooth without any issues.
Assembly was simple and nicely package comes with all the tools that you've need.

San Quentin 2.

Exactly what I was after. Perfect trail and jump all rounda. Small frame was the perfect fit for me. Great quality bike and gear for the price you pay.
Easy process from ordering to riding.

Darren

DarrenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Marin Alcatraz air shot

Perfect for jumping! My Son loves his new Marin Alcatraz. He really likes the paintwork and all his friends want to have a go! He may be the next Matt Jones!

Nicole L

Nicole LSydney, NSW

10/10 Best Shopping experience I have ever had

I'm a novice bike rider. I stumbled across a bike enthusiasts chat forum and Polygon was the brand they recommended. The mainstream brands were not. That was when I stumbled across bicyclesonline. Months of searching and hesitation are over. Their products and prices knock the competition for six. They have a great website, when I sent a couple of emals to them, my questions were answered promptly and professionally. I am new to buying online and generally prefer face to face customer service as I am almost 50. I had a blast and am now eagerly awaiting for my stunning bike to arrive. I found their response time to emails was excellent and I received an invoice within a few minutes of completing my purchase. Awesome experience.

Disappointed return customer

Purchased my third Siskiu MTB after previously good experience and nice products. Tried to assemble bike today and skewer(Front Axle) was missing.
Also received cheap and nasty pedals which do not represent the bike quality. Although they are going to send me the missing parts
Bicyclesonline.com.au were pretty unwilling to acknowledge poor quality cheap pedals that you expect on a BigW level BMX

Lenny

BTW the missing part has taken over week to arrive because they used snail mail instead of express post bag, causing me to miss out on weekend riding plans. BOL’s reply, just go and buy the missing part! Bad customer service and experience!!

Sergio

SergioBowral

Great experience, highly recommended!!!!!

Bike arrived less than 48 hours after order online, extremely well packaged, I would definitely recommend, grea people to deal with. Very easy to assemble once out of package all in all great experience.

Dan

DanMid North Coast, NSW

What an Awesome bike!

Ivan

IvanPerth, WA

Awesome kids bike

The second bike I’ve bought from bicycles online. My 8 yr old son loves his new polygon relic. The upgradable wheels and 1x gear system make this an excellent bike for growing kids!

Dom

DomSydney, NSW

Great local online bike store

I've purchased various bike accessories (and bike) from here in the past and each time it's always been a easy process with quick delivery. Combined with competitive pricing and a good range of products I can see myself purchasing from them again in the future. Any communication has been quickly replied to and the one warranty issue I had was resolved with no fuss (despite the item being (just) out of warranty).

mattbuilt

mattbuiltSydney, NSW

Nice bike

This is the third bike I have bought from this company, one for me and two for the kids.
The bikes are great.
The company and customer service are a pleasure to deal with.
Highly recommended.

Fantastic bike with amazing service

Delivery took just 1.5 business days, and the support videos to assemble were great. Fantastic bike with great service, would recommend to buy with confidence and will use bicyclesonline again.

Jonathan S.

Jonathan S.South East Queensland, QLD

Marin Alpine Trail 7

Bike was easy to assemble. There were some minor adjustments needed for my riding style. Ie, brake leaver and handle bar position, suspension set up. Had it all sorted in under an hour. Awesome bike, first ride blew me away. 29” wheels roll over everything and it’s really fast both up hill and downhill. Really comfortable riding position. Love the dropper seat post.
I’d buy again from Bicycles Online.

Jason

JasonSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best online shopping experience ever

The title says it all. Easy to use website, absolutely lightning quick delivery, well packaged and everything I needed in the box to get riding. This was hands-down the best online shopping experience ever!

Hari

HariGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Product advice on the website and guidance to make the best choice for the individual need

I found Bicycles online by accident being a novice to cycling and wanting to know more about what type/which bike to buy for my needs. I found the online information and advice on the website excellent and guided me very easily to what I needed within my price range. The purchase experience was excellent! I knew what I was getting, what was happening at each stage and I'm delighted with the product. Quality fo the bike met with the expectations I had based on the information provided. Overall very happy customer

Sara W.

Sara W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect!

I was a bit worried about buying a bike online rather than in a physical store especially with it being interstate but there was no need to worry at all. I picked the bike out thanks to informative descriptions & others reviews. It arrived within a few days which is amazing considering it was New Year, it was well packed , not even a slight mark on it. I had a few questions after I received it regarding assembly & the staff on the phone were very helpful. The bike itself is packed with features & is of a high quality with extras like front & rear lights & a rear rack. A great price too!

Steve Lewis

Steve LewisHunter Region, NSW

Extremely helpful with a great product

Have dealt with bicycles on line on a number of occasions now. Have purchased two bikes as well as accessories. Any enquires either by phone or email is handled promptly and efficiently

Chris C

Chris CNortheast, VIC

Love getting out on this bike

The whole process was easy, simple payment, then arrived at my door within three days. The Siskui N9 has perfect spec and pricepoint for anyone wanting to get into sport.

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Warranty issues

Purchased Xtrada 7 from bicyclesonline. Good bike however there was an issue with rear hub not long after purchase. After over month of back and forth with their resolution centre, I was advised that anything to do with the rear hub is not a warranty issue but a maintenance issue. Bike was ridden lightly till rear hub became defective. Rear hubs are supposed to last a long time before having to be rebuilt/regreased, apparently not according to bicyclesonline. Bikes seem pretty good however purchase at your own risk if you believe that there will be any customer support should something go wrong with your bike......

Max

Max

I have had a great positive experience shopping with bicycles online. This is my third polygon i have purchased for the family and i can't fault them. Awesome value and quality for money.

Happy customer

Happy customerNorthern Region, NSW

Great bike better then expected

Great bike will definitely be buying our next one from bicycles online. The brakes and gears work perfectly my daughter loves it. Easy to ride and will be recommending bicycles online

max g.

max g.asked

is it real ligit

Michael Hughes
Michael Hughes

I did not even know about Bicycles Online until 2-3 weeks ago. I looked online to get some idea of what was available and found Bicycles Online. I read the a good number of reviews (including 1-2 that appeared less than 100% positive). Always a risk that the bike would not be as good as advertised but completely satisfied. It took me less than an hour to assemble as it basically arrives 90% ready to go. Bike was dispatched two hours after ordered and I tracked its delivery from Sydney to Sunshine Coast. Delivered less than 48 hours after ordering. I would be happy to own shares in these guys!

Hi Max
Yes, we are an online store that sell Bicycles and accessories within Australia. We carry Polygon and Marin bikes. You can email, call or chat with us Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm if you have any questions. Please take a look at how to contact us using the following link -https://www.bicyclesonline.com.au/page/contact-us/

Jack

Jackasked

i received a bike from bicycles online and it was delivered in a timely fashion well packaged. But, as for a pro build it leave a lot to be desired:
both wheels were out of true, the front bearing were tight, front and rear mechs needed tuning, lucky in know how tune, the front wheel had to trued at a local bike shop which cost.
point is ive contacted them on two occasions and have not herd back, not a good experience.

Bicycles O.Bicycles Online

Thanks for contacting us.
Were you able to get through to us on 02 8599 2209 or sales@bicyclesonline.com.au?

Maria a.

Maria a.asked

Hi, i would like to know when is the 2019 polygon xtrada 6.0 going to be release here in Australia and how much is the estimated price? Thanks!

Bicycles O.Bicycles Online

Hi, we do not have the Xtrada 6 available online - https://www.bicyclesonline.com.au/polygon-xtrada-6.0-mountain-bike

Get an answer from our members and Bicycles Online representatives