De Lorenzo Instant Rejuven8

Shampoo, Conditioner, The Ends, etc...
See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for De Lorenzo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Smell
Jess B
Jess BNew South Wales, 2560

I love this product!

I have been using The Ends for over a year now and have noticed how much better my split ends are especially when using my GHD. You only need a small amount so great value for money. I totally recommend this product.

Smell
Annabelle L.
Annabelle L.Sydney, NSW

Loveee!

Really good shampoo and conditioner for colored hair. Smells good and leaves my hair really soft and manageable. One thing I would say is the conditioner is pretty light so if you want something more nourishing use a treatment as well.

Purchased in January 2019.

di
di

I use the whole range shampoo conditioner and treatment not worth the money

My head started to itch.
It dried my scalp out.
The smell was nice but didn't last until morning.
Will not buy again its this product is personally not for me.

Glamour Queen
Glamour QueenGold Coast, QLD

Incredible

After trying a new brand, my hair was left completely destroyed. Weak, severely damaged and thin patches. The Rejuven8 conditioner and shampoo, honestly brought it back to life! After just a few weeks of use, it was back to being healthy, strong, thick and shiny! I always have strangers asking me what products i use.

Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how De Lorenzo Instant Rejuven8 compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Katie Hart
Katie HartMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent product range.

I have annoying thin wavy hair. I have spent hundreds on it over the years...I tried these products, they are actually worth the money & do what they say will do..AND they smell great!

mjve14
mjve14brisbane

Smells great but not for my hair

This is probably a great shampoo for most however for me this range has caused my hair to produce way to much grease, it didn't react well to it at all. Is a shame as it smells devine. Worth trying it though I would not hesitate to recommend as I know they are a great brand for me personally just didn't work
Smells great

Blister
BlisterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for when you're dying your hair

I love how my hair feels after I use the shampoo and how soft the conditioner leaves it, the shampoo and conditioner is also great for my daughter who has sensitive skin and the leave in condition helps to keep hair under control and helps to stop your colour fading especially when I'm in the sun more and swimming.
It smells really great

Helen
Helen

What's the difference between salon and supermarket shampoo?

Supermarket shampoos may mean an immediate bargain, but how do they stack up against salon products in the long run? We compare the two to help you decide whether or not to fork out for your hair.

Clara V.
Clara V.16 July 2021
whats-the-difference-between-salon-and-supermarket-shampoo
Paris42
Paris42MELBOURNE

This is perfect for my hair

I love these prodcuts. I have fine thick hair that is damaged and coloured. I like the fact that it works and helps to make the hair, feel and look much better I give it 6 stars. I really like the prodcuts called The Endz. I use this as a finisher product like a serum. I find that it gives me shine and seals the effect of the dryer and straightener and my hair looks like that a hairdresser that done my hair but really i done it its look so professional.
It smells nice and its very good for my hair
its expensive but i guess your paying for the brand De Lorenzo but i dont trust them supermarket shampoos

J_xo
J_xoVIC

OK

blackcat3
blackcat3NSW, 2350

Bad

I wont be buying this shampoo and conditioner again as I felt it was very overpriced and the performance wasn't very good at all. It is only available in hair salons and I got the same or better results from using supermarket shampoo and conditioner products. This was not really suited to my hair type.
Australian made and owned company. Nice scent which stays in your hair for a long time.
Very expensive for just a small bottle of the product. After shampooing my hair, it felt extremely dry, before I put the conditioner on. I didn't feel this product is worth the cost of it.

leah_32
leah_32

Good

'De Lorenzo Instant Rejuven8 the colour' is a great salon option. It's mid price range and availability in larger sized bottles can make the price point more affordable than other salon brands.
A lovely product to use that cares for your hair. I regularly colour my hair as well as use products and blow dry and straighten every day and this is a great shampoo and conditioner for hair that is put under that stress.
It is a beautiful product but if you continually use this product it can loose it's performance value. It's more expensive than supermarket brands, but cheaper than other salon brands.

tanyajane
tanyajane

I love these prodcuts. I have fine hair that is damaged and coloured. This range has worked for me over the years. I like the fact that it works and helps to make the hair, feel and look much better. I really like the prodcuts called, "The Ends". I use this as a finisher product like a serum. I find that it gives me shine and seals the effect of the dryer and straightener but does not weigh the hair down or give it the greasy feel that some other prodcuts do.
Everything! Love the entire range of these items. I especially like the prodcuts called, "The Ends".
Expensive but worth it.

kate358
kate358

Good

Great product. If you find some conditioners weigh your hair down, this would be a good one for you. Nice smell, not overpowering.
Leaves hair full of volume and not weighed down at all. Nice delicate smell. I only used the conditioner.
Can be expensive. I bought 2 litres when it was half price.

sophie0111
sophie0111

After years of using sun silk, i switched to De Lorenzo.
I couldnt believe the difference it made!! It turned my dry, frizzy, dead wavy hair into lively, moisturised beautiful long waves. I love this stuff. And 'the ends' is great - seals split ends and moisturises hair... a great finishing balm after straightening or curling.
I would recommend it to anyone with fine to medium textured hair.
Not for hair that is too thick - you will need something with more strength like De Lorenzo Allevi8 The Frizz.
Shampoo cleans hair well, leaving no residue; conditioner doesnt weigh hair down - its nice and light while still being moisturising; and "The Ends" i swear by it.
The price - but you get what you pay for. It doesnt put me off at all.

GoneBushBlogger
GoneBushBloggerVictoria, 3629

Good

I bought this product to try because it was two thirds less than the cost of my favorite brand of shampoo and conditioner and it's good enough that I will use it all up but I did ot think it was a s good as my best brand. Don't laugh, but what it was excellent for was as a dog shampoo and conditioner, my grey poodle came up looking fabulous after I had used the violet tinted De Lorenzo Rejuven8 product on her.
Better than the no name brands and reasonably priced.
Not as good as my favorite, higher priced shampoo and conditioner brand.