De Lorenzo Oil Balance

De Lorenzo Oil Balance

See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for De Lorenzo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Annabelle L.
    Annabelle L.Sydney, NSW

Really good!

My hairdresser recommended this one to me! Really helpful if you have problems such as too much oil or frizzy hair. I use weekly as a must-have purchase for me.

Purchased in December 2018.

vicbronco
    vicbronco

I have thick, dry, frizzy, curly hair and I spray this in and it settles my hair down and gives it a nice shine. Spray it on and leave it in - love this product. If you have frizzy, dry hair then I highly recommend this product to you and it lasts for ages.
    This really works. Love this product

CuttnLoose
    CuttnLoose

I cannot recomment this product highly enough. I use it in conjuction with the Protein Complex spray. I spray the PC in then the Oil Balance and sleep with it overnight, then shampoo (twice) & condition as normal the next day. Hair feels FANTASTIC!
    With the other reviewers, I probably wouldn't use it as a de-frizzer during the day, although it cant hurt, but it's meant to be oily so unless you're really good at applying it, you will look like you have an oil-slick on your hair :)
    Try as I do using it the night before and sleeping with it in. See how that goes.
    Cheers!
    Greatly improves the condition of hair - used as a treatment.
    If your overzealous with it's use, it can get messy and slippery! LOL!

A good product. Whether you choose to buy it should depend on how often you want to clean your shower.lol
    This product does smell great. Leaves hair with silky shine.
    You have to rinse it out! I often spray a small amount to leave in after shampooing & conditioning. Unfortunately its really messy too! It's like spraying cooking oil over your hair- it goes everywhere- all over the floor and walls. Good to use in the shower.

Shampoos & Conditioners