De Lorenzo Moisture Balance

De Lorenzo Moisture Balance

See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for De Lorenzo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.0
    Kimberley
    KimberleyMelbourne

Awful.

I have the De Lorenzo shampoo which is a good product. I was recommended this conditioner at the hair supplies place I went to and it is absolute rubbish. Drying and no conditioning effect on my hair at all. Don't waste your money.

ECJ24Derwent Valley

Love long lasting

I brought a 1ltr container of this product both shampoo and the conditioner. My hair is thick medium in length. It's lasted me 5 months!! Wish I could upload photos of my hair because it's the healthiest, softest and best condition it's been in for years !!! I love the feel and the smell. I comb thru the conditioner in the shower then rinse after 5 mins. Well worth the cost and recommend if your hair needs some desperate tlc like mine has from over dying or drying from irons etc.

It used to be great, no more though

The conditioner was thick in texture and was great for my dry hair, however approx 3 years ago they did something with the formula , now its just like the cheap conditioners you buy at supermarkets. The conditioner today makes my hair rough in texture, dry and unruly, the exact opposite it claims to eliminate This product just doesn't condition my hair like it used to.

I can't top this product !!!

This is the very best have been using it for many years now and am still trying to afford it. Best value in one litre. Conditioner is great and best results when used together. I have short foiled hair keeps it in great condition. No static and I just love it. Please keep making it I would be lost without it!!!

Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how De Lorenzo Moisture Balance compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Good

I bought this from price attack when i was staying in victoria outbackish area.
    At the time my hair was really dry from constant straightening, within one use my hair was moist, strong, smooth shiny. Dont be put off by reveiws of other de lorenzo products, i think this product is amazing.
    -Smells Amazing
    -Reasonably Priced
    -Makes evem driest hair really moist
    -Lasts me ages (I have short mens hair though)
    -Nonee