DeAura

DeAura

1.8

Elevate skin clinic

Shocking customer service - nobody answers the phone or returns your phone call

I received a free facial and skin analysis. Then I was talked into purchasing around $2,000 worth of skin care products as well as a package of 3 facials and 2 skin analyses. Yes, I'm an absolute sucker and I'm embarrassed by my gullibility.

However, I'm really disappointed that they have failed to deliver on their product. I have received only one of the facials, and neither of the skin analyses. When I have tried to contact them to reschedule my appointments, nobody answers the phone. I have left voicemails, and nobody ever calls you back. I have also sent SMS's, but never receive a response. I'm really angry, because they are still debiting me $280 each month.

Raveena

RaveenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware biggest joke in Cbd Brisbane city

Ladies please do not believe in this business. Do not get into there free treatment. They will bind you in there contract and take your money away. The staff is professionally trained how to take money off you. They are not doing any favor apart from you been out of pocket. The staffs are nice in your face but when called for an issue they pick up a fight and than someone will call as a company's lawyer with all the threats and abuse. They have been rude to me and my other 10 friends. I am taking them through legal process. This matter will be reported to the authorities concern.

Athena Farjami

Athena FarjamiAU

Terrible

I had prepaid with cash all in front, but the charged my credit card twice as well! Very disappointed by this. Money lost. Dishonest people

Don't be fooled

Lana

LanaBrisbane

Selling in Brisbane CBD

Went to an appointment in Anzac square Brisbane to a place called elivate on 01.09.2016
    They promised they wouldn't pressure me to buy.. Two hours later I walked out and didn't buy but they pressured me so much!. Just saw all the reviews saying that deaura has gone bust, so now I'm confused

Terrible

I have had the same experience as all below. Hard sell, part of the package was follow-up treatments plus I was given two gift vouchers for free treatments. I am still paying for the products and my skin is the worst it has been. Phone disconnected & website gone.

DeAura Spa Clinic has disappeared without a Trace!

I am also still paying for products that I purchased one year ago and have tried to contact
    them for follow up Spa treatments yet all their business details have been cancelled. Phones don't
    work, no website, no access to the building. This company needs to be reported!

AmeliaKSydney

I am still paying but am not receiving benefits as they r closed down now

The money I'm still paying fortnightly had included having therapy treatment and advice on how to continue with the products as there is a system to use so now I don't know what the next step is can't get hold of them and pretty much pissed off! Happy to go to dept fair trading

Jackie B

Jackie Bsydney

Terrible

Company just after your money!

After a late night, pressured hard selling I succumbed to buying the product. The next day I went back, realizing I can't afford $2500 but was told, too late. Left with a horrible feeling I could not bring myself to even open the package, I am still paying for! With the purchase you are meant to get following consultations, which De Aura has cancelled without organizing another appointment. They are only out to get your money!

Terrible

They charged my credit card twice. Trying to contact they no one answer. Left messages no respond. Products are not good as they promise.
    It's anyone still paying your outstanding balance.

Julie B

Julie BFive dock

Rip off

Turned up for my appointment today that I had prepaid with cash in December no one there and no answering their phones! Very disappointed by this. Money lost.

EVIL

I feel the same, I have been ripped off big time, calling their clinic all I get a busy line. I should have known it was to good to be true, I have recommended so many of my friends to their clinic and they have purchased paid products and they feel the same way.

Seaside

SeasideSydney

bad experience

I had been a customer since September 2014 and found a high turnover of staff in their company. I did not receive the high level of service expexted since my package cost $3140 each time I called no staff recalled that I was a long time customer with a paid package (they offer many free trials so it was always asked if I was there for the first time). Now to see they are in liquidation - after they cancelled my appt on 10 January via SMS I have not been able to contact them - even going into their office I found it empty. At 5.30pm on a Monday I'd hoped it was just as they left early. now I see they are no longer operating. I am still paying my contract and want this stopped now.

isa

isaSydney

Terrible

Don't even think about DeAura, they just get money from customer and disappear without any notice, it is very unprofessional company, all management and other staff without any experience .

Disappointed

I made an appointment for 12 pm. Waited 40 minutes for the treatment then decided to leave. They offered to reschedule the appointment but they have ruined half of my day.

Tina

TinaSydney

Hard sell scammers

Don't even think about wasting 1.5 hours on a facial with them - you will be sold to every step of the way, by a tag team of 'beauticians'. Minimum spend $3100. It was hard core and I felt very disturbed and taken advantage of. In the end, they got angry that I wouldn't buy anything. Believe me, it was like a Time-Share presentation. The more I refused to buy their products, the meaner they got with comments like "You haff very deep lines. Why you not want to look good?". I had to say "please, I need to leave now, please step aside so I can go". Awful experience.

Scam

Patricia H

Patricia HSydney

Absolutely Awful! Don't waste your time going for the FREE facial!

If you see glowing reviews about this company, don't trust that review. No one in their right mind would give them praise. My experience was exactly like the other reviews that gave 1 star. Basically the Free facial was not a facial, but a product demo. The beauty therapists were all backpackers and unqualified. Some of them (like the one that did my face) had no idea how to cleanse a face. The sales pitch was hard core!! They pulled out bogus story one after another in attempt to sell. Very unethical... very pushy. Stay away from them.

ntnp

ntnpasked

I paid for it and I came for the 1st trial last week, I did sign the contract with the bank and now I read all of these same bad experience here, plz show me what should I do to get back my right and my money? WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING WITH THIS TERRIBLE SERVICE?

What should we do to stop paying for deaura and the bank, guys plz answer?

hanhvoasked

my mom's just bought one. OMG! although their service is too bad like u all said,what about products' quality?
    I wish she had a luk at this before purchasing.
    Pls let me know about the quality and what I should do?
    My email is aret136@yahoo.com or kuxinh86@gmail.com

AmeliaK

Wondering how your Mum bought one now when they are bankrupt and closed down?

Agnes
    Agnes

She brought in Brisbane. They open there
    products are horrible

hanhvo

oh,they have just had one in Vietnam for nearly 6months. And I can see that many ladies here pay them abt $1500 for the face-treatment package.

Anna

Annaasked

Why have you disappeared without notifying clients? Why do you state that an appointment cannot be made because your beauticians are overseas for the holiday period? Really? All of them? As if!! I knew something dodgy was happening.

Sam L
    Sam L

The biggest scam! Girls call their credit card provider urgently and cancel the debit. This is what I did. And they know the company under liquidation . If you click on the details in your credit card steatment you will see phone number where to call and stop chargers. Bank can not to it, unless you cancel your credit card. Today I recieved a letter from debt collector. I rang them I told see you in court. It's good , at least I've got some tracks of the bustards. I will go public for sure. If you want to joing me, please do. My mob. 0433 054985

Lot
    Lot

Hi Sam, I got same experience as yours. Debt collectors continued ringing me to pay the remaining balance. I even told them that Deaura is scam. Are you still paying yours? I want to stop this as this is not right to pay for the product that wasn't work?

Get an answer from our members and DeAura representatives

Other Beauty Product Brands