Debenhams

Debenhams

1.6

• Sizing True to size (1)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (100%) · Not as advertised (0%)
Tig

TigSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely Awful

If you dont live in the UK dont use this company. My order has not arrived and I have no way of contacting these people. I have messaged there head office. I got a computer generated reply saying someone would contact me with in 48 hours - no contact made. There is no phone number to call in Australia only an international number and WE have to pay the costs of the call. Never again.

Iseewhatyoudidthere

IseewhatyoudidthereSydney, NSW

Do not buy online from Debehams if you are in Australia.

Firstly they only refund IF you go through Paypal.
Read the terms and conditions very very carefully. The information when you first look at the Paypal returns is misleading. Only when you start the process do you realise how many hoops you have to jump through. If you don't get back to Paypal within two weeks they shut the refund process down and won't reopen it.
I sent back the coat on the 26th of June. After numerous emails to head office ( there is no customer service email ) I am still waiting on a refund. I have never ever dealt with such a non-professional company.

Use at our own peril

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised
Bahar

BaharHeatherton

Wonderful costumer service

The store I’m melbourne is small but easy to look around. The staff are very helpful, the sale is amazing. Been shopping from them for years and love the quality of their products.
Had an amazing experience today shopping from them, the gentleman at the counter helped me to choose among 8 things I was carrying around, set up the app on my mobile etc. Would do shopping from them any chance I get!

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Debenhams compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Burnt-Twice

Burnt-TwiceAU

They Have No Clue Who Delivers Their Orders

Honestly

HonestlyGippsland

Dreadful Impossible to make contact with

I ordered kids presents for Xmas several weeks ago I got part of my order with several items missing. I’ve spent over an hour trying to make co tact with them through their contact page. It’s like pulling teeth without anaesthetic the most painful and impossible experience ever. Page refreshes and goes back to thier shopping homepage. Cannot make contact regarding my missing items and the fact I’ve been charged I full! This is after entering requested information, I tried another method but got the ‘this email Is not monitored’ response. Seems my only option will be to put a PayPal claim in!!
Will never shop from Debenhams online again!

Frances W

Frances WSouth East NSW

Terrible customer service

I ordered goods from Debenhams and when they didn't arrive after almost 4 weeks I contacted the company. They are now replying to my emails saying I am not the account holder and to send them the order number and my address which I've done 3 times! It's like to talking to a brick wall. I now want a refund and nothing more to do with this company

Chris P

Chris PSydney

Late Delivery

Not a great online experience with Debenhams. I ordered some shoes and they gave me a delivery date, but then no tracking ability and then ultimately no shoes. And no communication about delays or where the shoes might be. 2005 eCommerce experience in 2017- I would advise Australians not to use them until they set up in Australia (everything seems to be shipped from the UK).