Decor Speed Misting Spray

Decor Speed Misting Spray

See the Best Brooms & Brushes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Decor

Too difficult to use

Absolutely rubbish Cant get canister off to fill!!!. Its going in the bin, waste of time. We are not able to use it and we are dissatisfied. Should have read reviews. Thank you for nothing.

Purchased in July 2019 for $29.95.

Kristy Guy
Kristy GuySydney, NSW

Very disappointed!

Yep. Wish I looked at reviews before purchasing also. Took bottle off easy first go to use first time & thought it was just me as I’ve still not been absolutely to remove to refill the stupid thing & still can’t mop!!!

Of course discontinued so can’t even buy new pads for it anywhere!!!

Purchased in March 2020 for $29.00.

Jess
Jess

Joke of a product

What a joke of a product. How on earth are you supposed to refill the bottle?? No idea how we got it off in the first place. I put to much cleaner in the bottle so was trying to water down as it was making my floor soapy. Well there was no way I was going to get it off, no tutorials online, no instructions only saw one note to stand and yank!! Nearly poked my eye out, jammed my fingers then it’s completely snapped off the head of the mop! Used twice, back to Bunnings for a FULL refund! Joke!

Purchased in February 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $26.00.

Deanne G.
Deanne G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

was great until bottle/water tank became stuck

I loved it at first but now the water bottle cannot be removed to refill it .. even my husband has spent a long time trying to pull it out with no success..so the key feature is useless. I looked online to see if there was a trick to taking the water container off to fill it and found that I am not alone with this problem... The idea is great but very disappointed with the malfunction. Waste of money ( and I have never in my life given a 1 star rating before)

Purchased in August 2019 at Foodland supermarket for $20.00.

Waste of Money

Does not remove dirt but smears it around. I finished off with my SABCO mop & it was wonderful. Bought the Décor because of the spray bottle convenience as SABCO had run out.

Purchased in March 2019 at Bunnings Osborne Park. W.A for $26.00.

terratree
terratree

Early days but not hopeful

Purchased in February 2019 for $30.00.

Not obvious not good

If it is not obvious/intuitive and you have to guess or go online to find how to remove the bottle to refill it AND it feels like it will break trying to remove the bottle then the product is NOT a good product.

Aussiepom
Aussiepom

easy to use

I'm very happy with this mop, I haven't had any problems, after using it for several months. I'm going to our local hardware shop tomorrow to see if I can get one for church. I like that I don't have to carry heavy buckets and that the microfibre cloth can be removed for washing, so it must be more hygienic than the squeegee type of mop.

Louise22
Louise22Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Easy to use

Water bottle has a slight leak when unattached other than that the product works ok. It takes a little longer then a mop and bucket. My floors are clean most of the time so the mop pad was slightly dirty so I guess this product works but I wouldn’t use it on a very dirty floor. Great for cleaning small spills.

AliBallina

Trigger mechanism faulty

My first one lasted a few months before the trigger handle stopped working. Bunnings replaced it without a receipt and now after only a few months again this one has gone the same way. Shame as it is very convenient to use.

Charlotte G
Charlotte G

Doesn't spray after using 3 times

The spray handle doesn't return and won't spray - and I've only used it three times. Very disappointing. It's a great idea and we were advised to use it after getting new flooring as it doesn't use too much water - but just a bit would be nice!

Great idea poor design..

Like the idea and concept but would be great if the head didnt keep falling off, the bottle top split and leaks, mop pad doesnt stick to the head, very frustrating...

A waste of money

I struggled to open the water container. It was impossible. I went back to Bunnings and after a long struggle, a male assistant opened it.
It appears that you have to be a person with super human strength to open the water container. If you are elderly then forget it.

Terrible

Worked perfectly until the valve, at the bottom of the bottle failed to operate properly.
Water in well proved the misting spray worked ok but cannot correct the valve????

Poorly constructed product!

Bottle won't sit properly on handle or receptor , bottle leaks, pump has to be worked hard. I do not believe my wife could refill and install bottle. Otherwise OK when it is working. May have to buy another but will keep the receipt just in case.