2deferit

deferit Questions & Answers

Verifieddeferit.com
Karryn R.
Karryn R.

Can I pay my car service and repair bill via deferit ?

DANielle
DANielle

Sorry no idea. I have never used it. I was only making enquires myself but no avenues to ask general questions directly.

Deferit   DM

Hi Karryn! We manually process and assess bills on a case-to-case basis. Making sure that the needed bill details (Amount, due date, Bpay, Account No, Reference No, Invoice No) are shown clearly in your upload will speed up the process. We will get in touch via email if your bill has been accepted or if we need any additional information.

Deferit   DM

Hi Danielle! You may reach out to us via our live chat on or our Help Center on our website. You may also provide your enquiries here and we'll be happy to help!

Tee T.
Tee T.

What do payments appear as on payees bank statements?

Deferit   DM

Hi Tee! Customer payments should appear as "Deferit + biller name + instalment number (eg 1of4)". If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach us via our Help Center.

Tarnz
Tarnz

Can Deferit pay my QBE greenslip? They only accept credit card payments or in person at the post office. If you do what information needs to be shown on my paper bill? TY

Nikki B
Nikki B

Good evening, Can deferit pay for accommodation outside Australia if a tax invoice is provided including bank details?

Deferit   DM

Hi Nikki. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept accommodations outside Australia even with a tax invoice provided. For more information on what bills you can upload, please visit our Help Center at external link .

Tu M.
Tu M.

Hello can I use deferrit to pay for my car brakes

Deferit   DM

Hi there! We manually process and assess bills on a case-to-case basis. Making sure that the needed bill details (Amount, due date, Bpay, Account No, Reference No, Invoice No, Plate No) are shown clearly in your upload will speed up the process. We will get in touch via email if your bill has been accepted or if we need any additional information. For more information, please visit our Help Center at external link  :)

Connor C.
Connor C.

If I pay my qld rego through this app will it become registered straight away?

Deferit   DM

Hi Connor! It usually can take up to 3 business days to reconcile with your biller, however, once they process the funds they have to recognise it as paid on the day we sent the funds. It's always a good idea to give your biller a call and provide them with the receipt number and let them know the bill was paid as this may help allocate the payment to your rego faster. :)

Leeann G.
Leeann G.

Does the bill have to be in my name to use the deferit app

Deferit   DM

Hi Leeann! Bills don't necessarily have to be under your name. However, as the account holder, you'll be responsible for the installments for the bill. To know more about uploading bills, please visit this link external link . If you have further questions, you may reach us via our Live Chat in our website.

Barbara S
Barbara S

Can I pay a Deferit payment using BPAY or an alternative other than my credit/debit card? As my card was cancelled and I’m waiting on a new one which will take 7-14 days to arrive

Deferit   DM

Hi Barbara! We're happy to help :) Kindly reach out to us via our Live Chat so we could get your account details and assist you with your payment schedule.

Massimo B.
Massimo B.

So I wanted to ask, can you place a bill for car maintenance on deferit? Ie tyres, brakes, gearbox etc

Deferit   DM

Hi Massimo, it may be better if we could take a look at your bill, you can upload it in your app or via our website and we will assess it and let you know in no time! Please make sure the following details are readable: Amount
Due date
Payment details (Bpay, Account No, Reference No, Invoice No)

Any questions let us know :)

Jules K.
Jules K.

I have used deferit for many years, recently I had fraud on my bank card and subsequently closed the card and the account. By error deferit was listed as a disputed transaction (no money was refunded to me and they still received all the payments) and since it came
To my attention I informed the bank that deferit wasn’t to be disputed as they weren’t a fraudulent transaction. In the meantime deferit requested all my Optus bill money back from Optus which I have paid
For in full, $300 , via four instalments .
I’ve since had my account locked and tried for a week to get someone to tell me where is my $300 and all I get is silly questions like “ did you agree to pay the instalments” “in case we can’t find it “?? I need my money returned and some customer service . Today. It’s over a week I’m so stressed and now my phone bill is getting disconnected as it’s in arrears .

Dana M.
Dana M.

Can you please help me I can’t log in

Deferit   DM

Hi Dana! We're sorry you're having trouble with our app, but no worries! We're happy to assist. Kindly send us an email at contact@deferit.com so we could take a look at your account.

Deborah E.

How can I pay my Telstra bill when Telstra no longer has account nos only a customer Id no

Deferit   DM

Hi Deborah! You may reach out to Telstra and see if there are any other payment methods that they can accept apart from BPay, if there are, we can try and see if it can be validated online. :)

Deborah E.

I’ve spoke to Telstra they say they’ll only accept direct debit they apparently don’t do bpay anymore and don’t have account no only customer Id nos is there any way to pay with deferit using the customer id no without a biller code

Deferit   DM

No worries, kindly upload your bill and send us their bank details and your customer ID at contact@deferit.com. We'll use your customer ID as reference and we'll try to make the payment.

karensharrad

Can u use my deferit to pay for a new car registration

Deferit   DM

Hi Karen! We manually process and assess bills on a case-to-case basis. Making sure that the needed bill details (Amount, due date, Bpay, Account No, Reference No, Invoice No, Plate No) are shown clearly in your upload will speed up the process. We will get in touch via email if your bill has been accepted or if we need any additional information. :)

karensharrad

As it’s a new car registration I won’t have the bpay ect but can I use deferit to pay for it

Deferit   DM

You may still upload the bill and we will try to validate it online using the available details. :)

lieutenant.noob1
lieutenant.noob1

How long does a Bpay bill payment take to pay out?

Deferit   DM

Hi there! Please be advised that it can take up to 3 business days to reconcile with your biller, however, once they process the funds they have to recognise it as paid on the day we sent the funds. It's always a good idea to give your biller a call and provide them with the receipt number and let them know this bill was paid as this may help allocate the funds to your account faster. :)

Dean D.
Dean D.

Wheres my review

Deferit   DM

Hi Dean, feel free to give us a review again :)

Robyn Hann
Robyn Hann

I have a 195.00 centrelink debt can it be payed?

Deferit   DM

Hi Robyn! Thank you for reaching out to us! We would love to help you pay your bill, however, there are a select handful of bills that we are not able to support, including rent or accommodation, or credit contracts (such as loan or debt repayments). As we are a budgeting tool, we also do not take care of any discretionary expenses, including the purchase of retail goods or travel. We stay as up-to-date as we can and each bill is assessed on a case by case basis. Thank you for understanding. Should you have questions or queries, feel free to reach out or check out our help center for more information.

Kay Kay
Kay Kay

Can I pay mortgage?

Deferit   DM

Hi Kay Kay! Thank you for reaching out to us. There are a select handful of bills that we are not able to support, including rent or accommodation, or credit contracts (such as a loan or debt repayments). As we are a budgeting tool, we also do not take care of any discretionary expenses, including the purchase of retail goods or travel. If you are unsure whether your bill will be accepted, you are always welcome to reach out to our Customer Heroes. You could also go ahead and upload your bill onto your account so that it can be reviewed by our team. You will always receive a notification with any updates that we have regarding your bill, letting you know whether it’s been accepted, or if we are not able to support your bill. :)

Do I have to have a BPay biller code to use Deferit

Deferit   DM

Hi Kerrie! Thank you for reaching out to us. Our system supports 3 payment methods that we can use to pay our customer's bills. BPAY is one of them, but we can also accept bills that can be paid through online payment portals or bank transfers. Please take note that bills that can be paid through bank transfers can only be processed on your account once you have successfully paid off a bill with us. If you have any other questions, please feel free to email us at contact@deferit.com :)

Kirra D
Kirra D

Am I able to pay my rego with deferit on the due date or will it be expired until I pay the full amount?

Deferit   DM

Hi Kirra! It can take up to 3 business days to reconcile payments with your biller, however, once they process the funds they have to recognise it as paid on the day we sent the funds. It's always a good idea to give your biller a call and provide them with the receipt number and let them know this bill was paid as this may help allocate the funds to your account faster. We also suggest uploading your bills ahead of the due date for more convenient bill processing. If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach us at contact@deferit.com or via our live chat.

Michael O.
Michael O.

Am I able to use my deferit account to pay for my daughter car registration

Deferit   DM

Hi Michael! Good question. Yes, you can. A bill doesn't have to be in your name. We manually process and assess bills on a case-to-case basis though. Making sure that the needed bill details (Amount, due date, Bpay, Account No, Reference No, Invoice No, Plate No) are shown clearly in your upload will speed up the process. We will get in touch via email if your bill has been accepted or if we need any additional information. :)

Get an answer from our members and Deferit representatives