DDS 25, DDS 30 COMBI, DD30 PUMP
See the Best Dehumidifiers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

rp85Willoughby

Another Quality Product from Delonghi

We bought this for the other end of the house, instead of moving around the old Delonghi CFO8E that is still going strong after many years. Initially we weren't sure if the newer model would be as good as the old one, but we must say it does not disappoint. The only downside is the water tank is smaller than CFO8E but as long as it lasts for many years, that's all that matters.

Purchased in April 2018 at Bing Lee Physical store for $499.00.

J.T.Western Australia

I liked it so much I bought two more

Bought my first dehumidifier DDS30 Combi, I was happy with its performance and ease of functions.
Then I thought I would try another renown brand and bought one, however I was deeply disappointed by its quality in comparison to Delonghi, it as noisy, and they sent me a wrong model.
I then returned for a full refund and bought two more Delonghi.
Now each corner of my home has one unit and the feeling of dryness, lack of dampness and smell is so nice.

Purchased in May 2020 for $499.00.

Katherine R.
Katherine R.

A solid work horse

Purchased in June 2015 at Noel Leeming Physical store.

Dave
DaveSydney, NSW

Quite Disappointing - broke after 4 years and it's not repairable

I had the Dehumidifier for 4 years, was working ok , air filter not the best but did the job, then one day got a PF fault, took it to a delonghi repairer and after 2 weeks of wait, got told the fan motor failed and it's not repairable!!!! after 4 years?? a product that cost 400+$$ , very disappointed all i can say.

Purchased in September 2016 at Harvey Norman for $440.00.

Narbeh S.
Narbeh S.Sydney, NSW

Really good

We’ve had ours for a couple of years and works very well. Our place has a lot of condensation due to gas heater and when we turn it on, it just works. Just wish the tank was a bit bigger so we didn’t have to empty it twice a day in winter

Purchased in June 2018 at The Good Guys for $389.00.

PhilB
PhilBNew South Wales

Purchased as a repaired unit with 1yr warranty.

Works as expected. New Zealand conditions of damp damp and more danp.

Not great in cold weather as delonghi rely on a PTC heater instead of HOT GAS DEFROST. I am sure as the oligarchy stipulate we actually create power into the grid they will implement this upgrade.

As we are going into a Solar Minimum (i know right....told "global warming" all the time). Units working well at 5degrees will become more important.

Purchased in June 2018 for $300.00.

Don't bother waste of money

Date PurchasedMay 2018

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Roger
RogerSydney

It’s working

Humidity is a heaven for germs and dust mites. Humidity in Sydney is always high. I and my kid have allergy to dust. This dehumidifier is really helpful, about 5 liters of water in 24 hrs. 80-90% of our sneezing problems gone. We keep the humidity of 45-50. The auto funtion is good.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Fire risk

Beware. This product was working great and doing its job until it set fire to the house at 1am in the morning on December 6th 2017. My own actions saved the house 9 not without personal injury) Insurance covered the damage. It took 6 months to repair the damage. If you use this brand dehumidifier then do so aware of the risk.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
DeLonghi
De'Longhi StaffDeLonghi

Hi bluebull, could you please send us a direct message to look into this for you?

DeLonghi
De'Longhi StaffDeLonghi

Hi, Please can you send us a direct message here with your contact number please.

Pablo
PabloAuckland

Works ok but....

Indoor pollution, and the off-gassing of items inside the home, is becoming more and more talked about as being bad for our health. If you're the sort of person who worries about this kind of thing then you might want to look for a different make of dehumidifier - this one smells strongly like a toxic chemical factory. It's been running two whole days and still smells bad.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
always happy
always happySouth East Queensland, QLD

Dehumidifier

Never used Dehumidifier before, researched which one is best for our need and decided on the Delonghi brand. I am tipping on average 9 litres of water per 24 hours cycle. My husband suffers pain when it is high humidity due to his spinal injury and this machine has given him some comfort.

It is so versatile to move from one room to another, It is great in the bathroom - bathroom hardly have any moisture after we have a shower :)

The laundry function is fantastic on rainy/wet days.

The cooler fan is great too.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Jeremypool50
Jeremypool50Melbourne

Good as a dehumidifier, average air filter.

We purchased this due to having asthma which flares up in the winter. We have previously used HEPA air filters without a dehumidifier which has worked great until the unit broke after over 10 years usage.

Based on a family recommendation we purchased this unit, which works great as a dehumidifier but functions below average as an air filter. We immediately noticed a difference in air quality & purchased a HEPA filter soon after which resulted in less flare ups with asthma.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Not as good as a CF 8E model

Small 4,5 L tank, the earlyer model CF8E and CF5E have 6 litre tanks that are far superior in use.
The moisture removal is slow compaired the early models, could it be the refrigerent perhaps.
I have purchased four of the DDS 30 models and none work as well as the older DeLonghi series, of which I still have seven of them in operation including one of the old pre-plastic full steel boddied models which is the best one, pulls far more moisture out of the air compaired to the CF8E which comes in second, DDS 30 3rd, and CF5E 4th.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Delonghi is much better then Mitsubishi...

We had Mitsubishi before no way near Delonghi.
Difference between them is huge very easy to clean and you can place it next to the wall and extract lot of water. Previous one I need to empty twice in a week this one everyday. Most importantly value for money thanks

Date PurchasedJan 2017