Delonghi HSX3324FTS

Delonghi HSX3324FTS

MPN: HSX3324FTS

Electric and Gas Heaters Buying Guide

With the chilly season just around the corner, a room heater can be just the thing to keep you cosy. Read on for more information on how to strike a match with the best heaters for your home space, lifestyle and budget.

Read now

• Heating Speed2/5 - 5/5 (12)
  • Temperature Consistency
  • Safety
  • Smell Yes (1) · No (10)
MartyC

MartyCAU

Light Weight and Poor Quality

Fan stopped working 1 month out of warranty. Fan suddenly would only work full speed and became ridiculously noisy. Now just a standard heater with very limited capability. Very disappointed with this heater considering I've had Delonghi coffee machine which has been great.

Purchased in February 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$139.00.

Nixta

NixtaSydney, NSW

Happy purchase

I thought I’d have to park it in the middle of the room, but it sits quietly against the wall and heats up the living room so nice and quickly. Great heater, very happy.

Purchased in June 2020 at The Good Guys for A$139.00.

Peter

PeterLaunceston, TAS

Poor Design

Not good at all very poorly made!!! only good for heating up the wall as the design of the heater is all back to front.. and does not heat up large space waste of money...

Purchased in May 2020 at Harvey Norman Online for A$138.00.

Jawad A.

Jawad A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Electricity Cost is high

Purchased at The Good Guys.

Prash.

Prash.Sydney, NSW

Surely wouldn't recommend!

I purchased this product in May 2018. It stopped functioning after 5 months. Delonghi promptly replaced it with another piece, which again stopped working after 10 months (i.e. after about only 4 months usage during winter).

Purchased in May 2018 at Appliances Online for A$131.00.

Room TypeLarge Bedroom
Britt

BrittSydney, NSW

Great heater - worst instructions

I purchased this heater today and never have I seen instructions so hard to understand. Worse than ikea. There’s assembly required and the instructions give you no guidance. Love the heater but think the instructions should be simpler. You pay $139, you expect that the quality of the instructions would be high.

Purchased in May 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$159.00.

Room TypeLarge Bedroom and Small Bedroom
DeLonghi
CherylDeLonghi

Hi Britt thank you so much for your feedback. I will ensure to pass it on to our head office,
Are there any questions i can help you with.

Nick

NickSydney, NSW

Good while it lasted.

Suitable for an average bedroom, couldn't cope with anything larger like a lounge room. We had to exchange it because the power/timer was glitching.
After exchanging it, our 2nd one lasted us about 2 winters and wouldn't turn on anymore. Delonghi referred me to some local service technician because it was out of warranty. Rubbish product.

Purchased in July 2017 at The Good Guys for A$119.00.

Tilly187

Tilly187Perth, WA

Awesome for the price

We have a large house that it freezing and our reverse cycle air con doesn't quite reach our bedroom at bed time so we decided to buy a heater. Boy I'm glad we did! Not sure how we got by in previous winters without this heater. It only takes 5-10 minutes on high to heat our bedroom up before turning it down. Would definitely recommend this for medium sized bedrooms.

Purchased in June 2019 at The Good Guys for A$129.00.

Room TypeLarge Bedroom
MiaMoon

MiaMoonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Slim, Stylish but a little ripper!

I bought this heater for my son's tiny bedroom therefore needed something that was slim and unnoticeable to fix to the wall. Never have we needed to turn the heater on full power. On the lowest setting you will get great heating results. The heater is very quiet so ideal for sleeping quarters.

Purchased in July 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for A$159.00.

Scott FMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good little heater

Bought this a year ago, and overall pretty happy with it so far.

Pros:
- It heats up a small to medium (3m X 3m) sized room quickly
- reasonably quiet, even with fan on
- compact, doesn't take up too much space
- well priced

Cons:
- not effective in larger rooms

Purchased in June 2018 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Furniture for A$129.00.

YING

YINGSydney, NSW

Good heater

It heats very quick, not too noisy but not very quite as well. It's relevant safe near the kids, will not burn the kids. but it had a very bad smell when first used, and the smell last several time.

Purchased in October 2017 at The Good Guys Online store for A$149.00.

SmellYes
PKB

PKBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good one, works fantastic but got a problem after 2 yrs, getting some short circuiting kind of noise...

Purchased in August 2016 at The Good Guys.

RMG

RMGGungahlin 2912, ACT

Instant Heat..Very Light Weight Unit

Great Heater.. I like the fact it has a timer so it’s great for automatically coming on in the early morning and warming the room. Absolutely no complaints..I would definitely recommend this heater... and very light to move around as well.
Purchased from appliancesonline who always give free home delivery...

Date PurchasedJul 2018
EG NSW

EG NSWJordan Springs

Great product

We have purchased 3 to take the chill out of the bed rooms. The wall mount kit is easy to install.

Instead of using the Integraded Thermostate we are using the heater mate Thermostate to have a better temperature control and also to be more energy efficient.

Once again great product, price and quality matches and highly recommended.

BuyGeorge

BuyGeorgeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

One problem

It's a good, effective heater with timer, thermostat and fan boost. When the heater has reached its selected heat, it 'shuts-down'. During this process, the thin metal panels make a noise, similar to metal being wobbled (as they cool down from the heat). So, it is a bit annoying as the heater runs on and off during thermostat cycles. Better supported or thicker metal panels could have prevented this.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Sandra

SandraMerimbula

Keeps us warm

Takes the chill out of the air very quickly, it warms our open living/kitchen area.
It doesn't take up much room, it nice and slim line against the wall when not in use.
The price was better than I expected it was nice to have change in my pocket after purchase.

BenEddieE

BenEddieESYDNEY

Good price and good heating capabilities

I have lived with a gas heater for last 3 years but recently moved to a place with no gas, so wanted a heater that heated well and didn't break the bank. This one ticked most of the boxes when reading reviews and I love how it heats quietly, even in fan mode. We have a good size living room that extends to a dining room. I feel the heat is lost after about 3 meters back and I haven't received an electric bill to know how energy efficient they are but I also don't see why you would pay triple the price for a similar electric heater. If you can't go gas then these type of heaters are fine enough to do the job! I may buy another for the bedroom!

masterk

masterkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Heat up the room in no time

I love this unit comparing to oil heater with lower price and feature.
It does not occupy much space and heat up the bed room within few minutes on minimum setting.
It is light, and easy to carry any where you like. Highly recommended. Quickly grab it before it stops production.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Sarah

SarahPerth, WA

Simple yet effective heater.

I am renting a property that doesn't have heating in the main living areas, not a gas bayonet. I needed to find electric heaters that are unobtrusive, effective and not overly expensive.

As the area I have to heat is quite large; lounge, kitchen/dining, and all hard surfaces (polished concrete) and no window treatments, I purchased two.

The worked perfectly to heat the are, and quietly.

We went out to dinner and I left them on low setting. When I returned, they had heated the front bedrooms also.

I haven't used the timer yet. The max fan setting is a bit loud, but realistically, you'd likely only use that to do a quick heat up.

I'm really pleased with their performance. Would recommend.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Boyleholdings

BoyleholdingsNumurkah

Great even in confined spaces

I brought this at bunnings on clearance at the end of season for my camper trailer as I wanted a heater small enough to take and also light enough that it wasn't going to weigh us down. It is compact and light enough to do this and unlike small blow heaters because the air is coming out from the top it isn't uncomfortable and too hot we had it going in our camper trailer and we didn't feel too hot at all yet my parents had a small blow heater in their caravan which was a larger area and we were feeling overheated. We have consequently leant it to them to use. I am not sure how it would go in a large space though.

Date PurchasedSep 2017