DeLonghi Maestosa EPAM960.75.GLM

Purchased for $3,100.00.

CherylDeLonghi
Jesse

JesseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Tastes like it’s barista made!

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman.

De'LonghiDeLonghi

Thank you so much for your review! :)

Happy customerSydney, NSW

Wonderful !!

I love our new Maestosa machine. After our in-home barista service, I learnt even more about the machine and its capabilities. My only disappointment was that we were promised a gift pack upon purchase of the machine, which was given to us but was short of the items promised. I understand the gift pack was a bonus, however, it was still disappointing.
Still love the machine though !!

Purchased in September 2019.

De'LonghiDeLonghi

Thanks for the feedback :) We are happy to send you the missing part of your gift pack, please give us a call on 1800 126 659. Best, De'Longhi

Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

Find out how DeLonghi Maestosa EPAM960.75.GLM compares to other Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

Truly a Wonderful Taste Experience

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman.

De'LonghiDeLonghi

We are so happy to hear that you are loving the Maestosa coffee machine as much as we do! :)

Karen A
Karen A
De'LonghiDeLonghi

Thanks Karen for your feedback We will be sharing this with our team :)

Shayne Layton

Shayne LaytonSydney, NSW

Fantastic Machine

Dont know how I have lived without this machine, beautiful coffee every time no matter what recipe we use.
Quick to heat up.
Great how we can use two different beans just choose in menu which one you want to use
Very clear screen and very easy to navigate and my kids love the app as they can make drinks from another room.
Very happy overall cannot speak highly enough of this machine.

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $4,999.00.

Ely

ElySydney, NSW

Luxury coffee experience

I fell in love with this coffee machine initially attracted by the sleek made in Italy design and manufacturing, then I had the change to try one of the numerous coffees that can be delivered in one touch and immediately decided to buy the machine. To my humble opinion, there is no comparison with other domestic coffee machines in the market. This machine goes above and beyond.

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman for $4,999.00.

Ainslee B.asked

I was wondering if anyone can answer a question for me. I'm looking at this machine or the equivalent Jura. Jura has a milk cooling system that you can keep on the counter.
Does the Delonghi milk storage keep the milk cold while sitting out or does it have to be stored in the fridge? I can't seem to find any information in the videos online.

Thanks,

Ainslee

DelonghiDeLonghi

Hi Ainslee, thank you for considering one of our machine! :)
This machines milk carafe is a thermal carafe so it will stay cool for up to 3 hours outside of the fridge (depending on weather) but you will need to store the milk carafe within the fridge outside of this timeframe as it does not have a cooling system.
Hope this helps you! If you do have any questions on our coffee machine you can also ring our customer service line on 1800 126 659 and they will be able to answer all your questions :)

Ainslee B.

Thank you for your response!

Philip

Philipasked

How doe this compare to the De'Longhi Primadonna S Evo? Why is this worth so much more?

CherylDeLonghi

Hi Philip,
The differences on Maestosa to our other machines starts from the way it is built and the materials used to build and goes all the way to electronic and guided control of the machine.

There are only a team of 20 very skilled Maestosa builders who create a machine from start to finish using state of the art tools. The machine is built of stainless steel and glass so it looks stunning on the kitchen bench.
We then have adaptive grinders that are controlled electronically and adjusted through the touch screen for a more guided and accurate experience. This also ensures that the changing the grind will take place without having to grind beans. There are 2 grinders that work separately for your choice of different fresh beans in each hopper. Also the grinder blades have changed to be larger and closer to a commercial experience, ensuring the accuracy of grind brew temperature is even more consistent than our other machines. This is very noticeable in the look and taste of the pour.

This is also the first fully automatic machine that allows you to change the temperature as per the recipe and save it to a profile without effecting the other recipes, so you can have different coffees at different temperatures according to your personal choice saved in your profile.

The whole experience using the machine is more guided as the screen prompts you to do what's required whether in a recipe or the settings.

The Thermal Milk carafe has a stainless surround to keep the majestic look of the machine and allows you to create two coffees by levering the milk arm over to your coffees and placing a cup under each spout of the coffee and milk.

Ease of filling the milk and water is even more awesome on this machine as you have ports that you can open without having to remove the milk carafe or water tank even allowing you to fill during a recipe.

Please dont hesitate to ask more questions.

Mr Interestedasked

How does the Flat White taste? How does the CappuccinoMix compare to the Latte? They look similar in the photos.... is it simply a different name? How is the milk foam...? Can the automatic (1 button ) make it as stiff as whipped egg whites?

Could anyone please explain the self cleaning? And if anyone has had to Descale! How many coffees, weeks or months before that was required? How long before you need to change the water filter on the Maestosa?

Im trying to get an overall comparison to the Jura machines (z8) which looks inline but more work and expense due to filters (purportedly required changed after 2-3 weeks on average), special Jura only cleaning products. Looking to grasp a true understanding of the ease of use in regards to the cleaning... I fail to see ease of use if I need to use special products and devices to clean after every milk coffee made....

I would appreciate any guidance a DeLonghi Maestosa owner could impart?

Thank you....

Happy customer

All the coffees are able to be customised, so u can make it just as u like it. The milk foam is thick and wonderful. The machines clean themselves after each coffee, or batch of coffees. Haven't had to descale yet but have been shown how, easy peasy !! I was also looking at the Jura machines and decided on this one and am very happy !! U sound like you need to go to a large store and get the machine run down from either a Delonghi rep or knowledgable staff member.

Mr Interested

Thank you Happy Customer for your reply and initial review. May I ask, if they (DeLonghi) have answered your query on the missing items on the Bonus Gift Package? That too would disappoint me, if all items that were purported to be included were not!

I will indeed need to drop by for an in-depth demo so I can see.... unfortunately it will be many weeks until a time that I can, so was hoping to get some real world users to share their, non marketing department hype experiences and views.

I thank you once again for your rapid response and feedback...

M.I

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives

CategoryFully Automatic Coffee Machines