DeLonghi Maestosa EPAM960.75.GLM

DeLonghi Maestosa EPAM960.75.GLM

MPNs: EPAM960.75.GLM and EPAM96075GLM
See the Best Fully Automatic Coffee Machines in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by DeLonghi

Purchased for $3,100.

CherylDeLonghiSend a private message
Jesse
JesseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Tastes like it’s barista made!

Purchased in at Harvey Norman.

De'LonghiDeLonghiSend a private message

Thank you so much for your review! :)

Happy customer
Happy customerSydney, NSW

Wonderful !!

I love our new Maestosa machine. After our in-home barista service, I learnt even more about the machine and its capabilities. My only disappointment was that we were promised a gift pack upon purchase of the machine, which was given to us but was short of the items promised. I understand the gift pack was a bonus, however, it was still disappointing.
Still love the machine though !!

Purchased in .

De'LonghiDeLonghiSend a private message

Thanks for the feedback :) We are happy to send you the missing part of your gift pack, please give us a call on 1800 126 659. Best, De'Longhi

Truly a Wonderful Taste Experience

Purchased in at Harvey Norman.

De'LonghiDeLonghiSend a private message

We are so happy to hear that you are loving the Maestosa coffee machine as much as we do! :)

Karen A
Karen A
De'LonghiDeLonghiSend a private message

Thanks Karen for your feedback We will be sharing this with our team :)

Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

Find out how DeLonghi Maestosa EPAM960.75.GLM compares to other Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

Shayne Layton
Shayne LaytonSydney, NSW

Fantastic Machine

Dont know how I have lived without this machine, beautiful coffee every time no matter what recipe we use.
Quick to heat up.
Great how we can use two different beans just choose in menu which one you want to use
Very clear screen and very easy to navigate and my kids love the app as they can make drinks from another room.
Very happy overall cannot speak highly enough of this machine.

Purchased in at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $4,999.

Ely
ElySydney, NSW

Luxury coffee experience

I fell in love with this coffee machine initially attracted by the sleek made in Italy design and manufacturing, then I had the change to try one of the numerous coffees that can be delivered in one touch and immediately decided to buy the machine. To my humble opinion, there is no comparison with other domestic coffee machines in the market. This machine goes above and beyond.

Purchased in at Harvey Norman for $4,999.

Tom
Tomasked

I have a Prima Dona Elite and have just purchased the Maestosa. Iinitially the coffee from the Prima Sona was extremely hot and scalded my mouth but as time went by I started complaining as the coffee temperature dropped even though I had the coffee temperature on the highest setting. At present I can drink a cappuccino straight after it has been brewed. Now that I have the Maestosa, I am again experiencing scalding hot coffee and even though I have the temperature on the lowest setting it is too hot. What gives?

connie
connieasked

I'm looking to purchase this machine but I'm concerned about the temperature of the coffee/cupccino/flat white and so on. I like my coffee hot! Please assist.

Cherokee72
Cherokee72asked

Can anyone please tell the maximum temperature for coffees that can be made on this machine? Hubby and I like our coffee hot and in the past have found fully automatic machines to not be very hot. Thank you in advance.

CherylDeLonghiSend a private message
See all DeLonghi Maestosa EPAM960.75.GLM questions

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives

CategoryFully Automatic Coffee Machines