6DeLonghi Maestosa EPAM960.75.GLM

Product is used
  • Daily (8)
Consistency
Milk Frothing
See the Best Coffee Machines in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Paul
PaulVICThe Mallee, VIC152 posts

Linus3 posts

Nice machine

The machine is ok, just I can’t un derstand why I had the wifi with the primadonna and only Bluetooth with the Maestosa and the touch screen does not swipe like a smartphone but you need to use the arrows
The milk dispenser do not make any foam Show details ·  1

JesseVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Happy customer
Happy customerNSWSydney, NSW3 posts

Wonderful !!

I love our new Maestosa machine. After our in-home barista service, I learnt even more about the machine and its capabilities. My only disappointment was that we were promised a gift pack upon purchase of the machine, which was given to us but was short of the items promised. I understand the gift pack was a bonus, however, it was still disappointing.
Still love the machine though !! Show details ·  1
Karen A
Karen A2 posts

Shayne Layton
Shayne LaytonNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Fantastic Machine

Dont know how I have lived without this machine, beautiful coffee every time no matter what recipe we use.
Quick to heat up.
Great how we can use two different beans just choose in menu which one you want to use
Very clear screen and very easy to navigate and my kids love the app as they can make drinks from another room.
Very happy overall cannot speak highly enough of this machine. Show details
Ely
ElyNSWSydney, NSW

Luxury coffee experience

I fell in love with this coffee machine initially attracted by the sleek made in Italy design and manufacturing, then I had the change to try one of the numerous coffees that can be delivered in one touch and immediately decided to buy the machine. To my humble opinion, there is no comparison with other domestic coffee machines in the market. This machine goes above and beyond. Show details

Linus

Hi, I bought a maestosa after a primadonna, why does not have the wifi but Bluetooth? Why cant swipe the touch screen but I have to use arrows? And why the milk container does not make any foam?

Tom
Tom

I have a Prima Dona Elite and have just purchased the Maestosa. Iinitially the coffee from the Prima Sona was extremely hot and scalded my mouth but as time went by I started complaining as the coffee temperature dropped even though I had the coffee temperature on the highest setting. At present I can drink a cappuccino straight after it has been brewed. Now that I have the Maestosa, I am again experiencing scalding hot coffee and even though I have the temperature on the lowest setting it is too hot. What gives?

connie
connie

I'm looking to purchase this machine but I'm concerned about the temperature of the coffee/cupccino/flat white and so on. I like my coffee hot! Please assist.

CategoryFully Automatic Coffee Machines