Delonghi MultiCuisine FH1396

• Sautéing
So. C

So. CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cooks everything fantastically

Very easy to operate. Simple to clean the bowls. Food comes out great.. Just 2 drawbacks. Cleaning middle of upper lid. The sides easy as they clip off. The other very big draw is the noise it makes while operating. We actually plug it in outside when in use. Too loud for inside.

Purchased in November 2019 for A$500.00.

Kathy

KathyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it! Don’t go with any other brand!

Baking cakes, chips, roast potatoes, chicken wings, spring rolls, chicken snitzels, baked salmon, pizza, grilled hamburgers, bolognaise sauce without the splattering & stirring. This appliance sits on my kitchen bench & only gets moved when I take it camping. Easy to clean & the kids are confident cooking with it.

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Features / Functions
Sautéing
Rachel

RachelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic addition to my kitchen

Quick, clean easy to use. No more oil splatters or having to wait around while things cook in the gas oven or on the stove. Just set, start and come back to perfectly cooked vegetables, roasts, homemade chips etc
Very reasonably priced
Easy to clean
Easy to use..even for a technically challenged person like myself :-)
Only negative is that it is quite noisy while running..but the results are worth it

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Paula C

Paula CSydney, NSW

Healthy Cooking Made Easy

This machine saves time and provide healthy cooking for all our meals. Very easy to use and the recipe APP is great with some good options. For people who love Fried Chips you will be amazed at how easy you can cook chips with the smallest amount of oil as the machine's paddle circulates the food and cooks evenly.
I have cooked a whole chook, risotto, fried rice and many other meals all perfect every time without the unnecessary oil. Possibly my most used kitchen appliance ever.

Purchased in May 2017 at Harvey Norman for A$350.00.

Arnel

ArnelSouth East Queensland, QLD

DeLonghi Airfryer

At first, we did not believe that this product can do what it claimed to do. We were proven wrong. We bought one and it’s the most used kitchen appliance in our home. We do not need to use any cooking oil when frying or cooking. Great product!

Purchased in January 2018 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for A$370.00.

Mukul

MukulSouth East Queensland, QLD

This can be perfect but it is a good way to waste 200 dollars or more.

Purchased in February 2019 at ebay for A$250.00.

Adas

Adasmelbourne

Nothing special

Not having owned an airfryer before, i wasn't sure what to expect, this is my first and as long as i continue to have a working oven, will be my last, there's nothing it does more than what my grill/oven can, so it sits around not being used at all.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

We're in love and we're getting healthier!

We're in love with this gadget! We bought it from Harvey Norman two weeks ago and we have been using it everyday since. We have cooked chicken barbecue, schnitzel, rissoles and perfect chips, all of which with little or no oil at all. Although it's dishwasher safe, I haven't tried it because it is a breeze to wash with long handle soft scrub cleaner and a little detergent.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Craig Matthewson

Craig MatthewsonMorphett vale

Perfect

It's great. Has 2 different heating options so you can have 2 element or one. We just use one it cools chips perfectly. So much healthier and tastiest chips than a deep fryer with oil drenched chips. And you can cook pretty much anything in there even dim Sims and spring rolls

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Andrew

AndrewWA, 6036

this is the best thing since sliced bread

We use our air fryer for everything. I love how it comes with a cook book for all your favourite foods to cook. it makes cooking the kids dinner super easy as you dont have to wait for the oven to heat up so you can get your chicken nuggets in 12mins!!!

Thrilled to Bits!

Date PurchasedMay 2018
cbkelly

cbkelly

Our most used kitchen appliance

We use this almost every night and find it so much more versatile than other brands because it isn’t limited to just frying food. Great for the basics like chips and nuggets but also great for salmon fillets, pasta and bolognese sauces, mince dishes, curries, roast veggies and heaps more with little to no oil.

It also comes apart easily and can be washed in the dish washer.

CONS: can be a little noisy but the results are worth it!

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Healing plants

Healing plantsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delonghi MultiCuisine Dream!!

I love it can't live without it & if anything I call a "must have" in the kitchen this is it!!
Easy to clean, looks great & cooking is a breeze not to mention very healthy & still crispy just like its fried. Very easy to use & great asset to have.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Lis

Lisnewcastle

Love this!

I have always loved air fryers and this brand is no exception.Great product, and i use most nights instead of oven! cooks beautifully and quickly compared to an oven. Easy to use and much healthier way to cook. Don't think i could live without one now.
Bit bigger than other ones i've owned but still nice looking.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Kylie

KyliePalmwoods

Can't live without it now

I love my airfryer! So easy to use, I love how I can put my meals in there set a timer and don't have to worry about it. We use to use a deep fryer for our chips, now we just put the chips in our airfryer with no oil and it's so much more healthier for us.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Angel

AngelSydney

broken alreday

I am satisfied with the cooking results of this product.
however, i don't recommend it.
one it is not easy to clean
two, it is big and you need to find a proper place to store it
three, it's broken right after the warranty unfortunately. and the repair cost it quite high.

Aj0s

Aj0sPerth

Best multicooker you can buy

I spent a long time trying to convince my wife to buy an air fryer. This is until a friend convinced us to purchase Delonghi Multicuisine. Since then, Delonghi Multicuisine has been used almost everyday. It's probably the most utilised kitchen appliances that we own. I would highly recommend this cooking appliance to anyone

Machine is easy to clean. It's hard to store due to size.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Billboard

BillboardQUINNS ROCKS

Great air fryer

Great for cooking chips & vegies.
This is an easy machine to use & clean, always great results.
Low fat,uses very little oil and produces great crunchy chips.
A bit noisy when cooking and needs a fair bit of room .
We take ours on holidays, great for caravan or motor home use.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Must have machine in your kitchen

Very nice cooking results.
The potato fries can break when stirrer is used.Products like Borg's patties etc needs regular attention,turning and twisting.

Cooking of pizza etc is great.Soups,stews,steamed veges are delight to cook.

No need to heat up my big wall oven this one does a great job for my cakes.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Quality Mum

Quality MumToowoomba

Could no longer live without this!

This machine has been absolutely wonderful to use and clean. We use it daily and cook everything from casseroles, pizza, chips, roast dinner, grilled sandwiches and steak!
When we cook a roast the clean up is a 30 second hand wash and it's all done - brilliant!
Even marinade on chicken doesn't make this hard to clean.

Carolyn

Carolynasked

Hello, I am trying to use my multi cuisine for the first time today however there is no power to the machine at all! I have tried using multiple power outlets (outlets that work with other appliances) and do not get any power to the multicuisine at all. Is there something that I am missing? Thank you!

Julie

Julieasked

The paddle keeps popping off while cooking? What can I do?

DeLonghi
Cheryl B.DeLonghi

Hi Julie,
Could I please ask you to contact our customer service team. it may just have worn at the connection point on the bowl or the paddle. They will help you determine what new part you may need.
Their number is 1800 126 659. Thank you so much.

Maureen C.
Maureen C.

I had this issue with the model FH1163 but as I'd thrashed for several years I happily purchased the FH1394. However, within weeks the paddle was popping off that one too. I'm currently in contact with Harvey Jorman about getting a refund.

Judy - Graemeasked

When cooking rissoles and or sausages with vegetables do you put the meat under the vegies or on top please?

DeLonghi
Cheryl B.DeLonghi

If you are cooking using both the top and bottom i would put the veggies on top after you have cooked the meat for a bit as depending on the size of your veggies they will cook quicker.
I love to make a dish where i make my rissoles smaller and then just put it all in together and let the paddle mix it around and everything sort of cooks up like a stir fry. Super yummy.

Thank you so much. I wil also try your suggestion. Stay safe. Judy & Graeme

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives