Delonghi MultiCuisine FH1396

• Sautéing
  • Rice Cooking

MickeyGreat Southern, WA

No Recipe Book for FH 1396

No recipes for the Multi Cuisine FH 1396 not FH 1394. Nobody is taking responsibility. De Longhi must be Italian for for overpromising and under delivering. I have searched Mr Google and he can?'t provide answers.

Purchased in June 2020.

DeLonghi
CherylDeLonghi
DeLonghi
CherylDeLonghi

Thank you Mickey as mentioned these are the options available. Here is the link for the Google play store as well.https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.delonghi.kitchenapp.prod&hl=en_AU

So. CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cooks everything fantastically

Very easy to operate. Simple to clean the bowls. Food comes out great.. Just 2 drawbacks. Cleaning middle of upper lid. The sides easy as they clip off. The other very big draw is the noise it makes while operating. We actually plug it in outside when in use. Too loud for inside.

Purchased in November 2019 for $500.00.

KathyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it! Don’t go with any other brand!

Baking cakes, chips, roast potatoes, chicken wings, spring rolls, chicken snitzels, baked salmon, pizza, grilled hamburgers, bolognaise sauce without the splattering & stirring. This appliance sits on my kitchen bench & only gets moved when I take it camping. Easy to clean & the kids are confident cooking with it.

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Rachel

RachelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic addition to my kitchen

Quick, clean easy to use. No more oil splatters or having to wait around while things cook in the gas oven or on the stove. Just set, start and come back to perfectly cooked vegetables, roasts, homemade chips etc
Very reasonably priced
Easy to clean
Easy to use..even for a technically challenged person like myself :-)
Only negative is that it is quite noisy while running..but the results are worth it

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Paula C

Paula CSydney, NSW

Healthy Cooking Made Easy

This machine saves time and provide healthy cooking for all our meals. Very easy to use and the recipe APP is great with some good options. For people who love Fried Chips you will be amazed at how easy you can cook chips with the smallest amount of oil as the machine's paddle circulates the food and cooks evenly.
I have cooked a whole chook, risotto, fried rice and many other meals all perfect every time without the unnecessary oil. Possibly my most used kitchen appliance ever.

Purchased in May 2017 at Harvey Norman for $350.00.

Arnel

ArnelSouth East Queensland, QLD

DeLonghi Airfryer

At first, we did not believe that this product can do what it claimed to do. We were proven wrong. We bought one and it’s the most used kitchen appliance in our home. We do not need to use any cooking oil when frying or cooking. Great product!

Purchased in January 2018 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $370.00.

Mukul

MukulSouth East Queensland, QLD

This can be perfect but it is a good way to waste 200 dollars or more.

Purchased in February 2019 at ebay for $250.00.

Adas

Adasmelbourne

Nothing special

Not having owned an airfryer before, i wasn't sure what to expect, this is my first and as long as i continue to have a working oven, will be my last, there's nothing it does more than what my grill/oven can, so it sits around not being used at all.

Date PurchasedSept 2018

We're in love and we're getting healthier!

We're in love with this gadget! We bought it from Harvey Norman two weeks ago and we have been using it everyday since. We have cooked chicken barbecue, schnitzel, rissoles and perfect chips, all of which with little or no oil at all. Although it's dishwasher safe, I haven't tried it because it is a breeze to wash with long handle soft scrub cleaner and a little detergent.

Date PurchasedSept 2018

Craig Matthewson

Craig MatthewsonMorphett vale

Perfect

It's great. Has 2 different heating options so you can have 2 element or one. We just use one it cools chips perfectly. So much healthier and tastiest chips than a deep fryer with oil drenched chips. And you can cook pretty much anything in there even dim Sims and spring rolls

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Andrew

AndrewWA, 6036

this is the best thing since sliced bread

We use our air fryer for everything. I love how it comes with a cook book for all your favourite foods to cook. it makes cooking the kids dinner super easy as you dont have to wait for the oven to heat up so you can get your chicken nuggets in 12mins!!!

Date PurchasedJune 2016

Thrilled to Bits!

Date PurchasedMay 2018

cbkelly

cbkelly

Our most used kitchen appliance

We use this almost every night and find it so much more versatile than other brands because it isn’t limited to just frying food. Great for the basics like chips and nuggets but also great for salmon fillets, pasta and bolognese sauces, mince dishes, curries, roast veggies and heaps more with little to no oil.

It also comes apart easily and can be washed in the dish washer.

CONS: can be a little noisy but the results are worth it!

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Healing plants

Healing plantsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delonghi MultiCuisine Dream!!

I love it can't live without it & if anything I call a "must have" in the kitchen this is it!!
Easy to clean, looks great & cooking is a breeze not to mention very healthy & still crispy just like its fried. Very easy to use & great asset to have.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Lis

Lisnewcastle

Love this!

I have always loved air fryers and this brand is no exception.Great product, and i use most nights instead of oven! cooks beautifully and quickly compared to an oven. Easy to use and much healthier way to cook. Don't think i could live without one now.
Bit bigger than other ones i've owned but still nice looking.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Kylie

KyliePalmwoods

Can't live without it now

I love my airfryer! So easy to use, I love how I can put my meals in there set a timer and don't have to worry about it. We use to use a deep fryer for our chips, now we just put the chips in our airfryer with no oil and it's so much more healthier for us.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Angel

AngelSydney

broken alreday

I am satisfied with the cooking results of this product.
however, i don't recommend it.
one it is not easy to clean
two, it is big and you need to find a proper place to store it
three, it's broken right after the warranty unfortunately. and the repair cost it quite high.

Date PurchasedJune 2016
Aj0s

Aj0sPerth

Best multicooker you can buy

I spent a long time trying to convince my wife to buy an air fryer. This is until a friend convinced us to purchase Delonghi Multicuisine. Since then, Delonghi Multicuisine has been used almost everyday. It's probably the most utilised kitchen appliances that we own. I would highly recommend this cooking appliance to anyone

Machine is easy to clean. It's hard to store due to size.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Billboard

BillboardQUINNS ROCKS

Great air fryer

Great for cooking chips & vegies.
This is an easy machine to use & clean, always great results.
Low fat,uses very little oil and produces great crunchy chips.
A bit noisy when cooking and needs a fair bit of room .
We take ours on holidays, great for caravan or motor home use.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Must have machine in your kitchen

Very nice cooking results.
The potato fries can break when stirrer is used.Products like Borg's patties etc needs regular attention,turning and twisting.

Cooking of pizza etc is great.Soups,stews,steamed veges are delight to cook.

No need to heat up my big wall oven this one does a great job for my cakes.

Date PurchasedJune 2017

Kenmar.asked

We have bought a new FH1396 multi cuisine. We noticed that the American model has temperature levels displayed as against the Australian/NZ version having power levels 1-4. How are you meant to use the power levels when recipes use temperatures. Also can you isolate the lower heating element.

Kenmar.

Hi, I just found an answer to my first query, level 1=160c, 2=180c, 3=200c & 4=220c. Can someone verify this conversion?

That conversion is correct

Maccaasked

Bought the 1396 mid 2020 used it a dozen or so times and it was excellent but went to use it first time this year and it won't turn on, checked power and reseated the pot several times, made sure the lid was properly closed but no lights after pressing go.

I’d recommend you contact delonghi, it’s still within 12 months warranty

So. C

Agree. Not had an issue with ours. But ensure your actual power button is on... On your actual unit. Just a switch. We got caught out on this

Macca

Ahhh thanks 99 " the old secret 2nd power button switch" yes found it accidentally when I hugged it to turn it upside down to look for a reset switch and I must have squashed it and it came to life. Something I didn't see in the quick use/ start up schematic but finally found as 'H' on the exploded view of parts when I knew where to look following your helpful message. A switch hidden at the back on the bottom skirt. Thank you for the helpful post.
Regards Macca

Sue

Sueasked

I have just purchased the Multi Cuisine FH1396, while cooking is it supposed to be noisy? Can I cook a chicken fillet and potato’s and pumpkin together?

Mickey

The quicker you give it back and buy another manufacturers product , the sooner you will enjoy the output of a large range of effortless quality cooking.

So. C

Hi Sue. Unfortunately yes they are very noisy. We too queried this with the manufacturers. We actually sit ours outside when we use it otherwise we can't hear T. V. And... Yes to cooking your chicken and vegetables together. Just take each one out as they are done.

See all Delonghi MultiCuisine FH1396 questions

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives

Features

• A 1.7-kg capacity is relatively small for a multi-cooker, and will allow you to cook for around 2 people.
  • Comes with 5 pre-set cooking programs - potatoes, pizza, cake, stew, and grill, as well as 3 other 'special' programs - pan, oven and aero grill function.
  • A transparent viewing window built into the lid allows you to keep an eye on food while it’s cooking.
  • The Delonghi MultiCuisine is designed with the following - 4 power levels, automatic heat settings, auto shut-off after cooking is complete, digital controls, and one-touch lid release.
  • Delonghi’s Recipe Book app allows you to view recipes on your smartphone or tablet.
  • Made from a plastic outer body and ceramic-coated bowl, the materials of this multi-cooker aren’t as durable as you might expect after forking out $449 for a new kitchen appliance.

Points of praise

• Above all, reviewers thought that their new Delonghi MultiCuisine appliance was definitely worth it. Interestingly, none mentioned the price, and instead listed the culinary delights they made regularly using their new appliance.
  • Reviewers loved the wide variety of delicious foods they were able to make in the Delonghi MultiCuisine. This included crispy hot chips, risotto, chicken schnitzel, and pizza.
  • The MultiCuisine is reported to be easy to use and clean, which was also part of the reason it quickly became a household favourite with reviewers.
  • Effective heating produced evenly cooked food that was exactly the right texture or crispiness that home chefs hoped for.
  • The ability to use minimal or no oil when cooking using the Delonghi MultiCuisine was appreciated for making foods cooked at home healthier.
  • The included Recipe App was a fan favourite amongst reviewers, who attested to the tastiness of the recipes.
CategoryMulti Cookers