Delonghi MultiCuisine FH1396

Delonghi MultiCuisine FH1396

Fantastic addition to my kitchen

Quick, clean easy to use. No more oil splatters or having to wait around while things cook in the gas oven or on the stove. Just set, start and come back to perfectly cooked vegetables, roasts, homemade chips etc
Very reasonably priced
Easy to clean
Easy to use..even for a technically challenged person like myself :-)
Only negative is that it is quite noisy while running..but the results are worth it

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Healthy Cooking Made Easy

This machine saves time and provide healthy cooking for all our meals. Very easy to use and the recipe APP is great with some good options. For people who love Fried Chips you will be amazed at how easy you can cook chips with the smallest amount of oil as the machine's paddle circulates the food and cooks evenly.
I have cooked a whole chook, risotto, fried rice and many other meals all perfect every time without the unnecessary oil. Possibly my most used kitchen appliance ever.

Purchased in May 2017 at Harvey Norman for $350.00.

DeLonghi Airfryer

At first, we did not believe that this product can do what it claimed to do. We were proven wrong. We bought one and it’s the most used kitchen appliance in our home. We do not need to use any cooking oil when frying or cooking. Great product!

Purchased in January 2018 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $370.00.

Product is used: Daily

This can be perfect but it is a good way to waste 200 dollars or more.

There is a lot of marketing around delonghi cookers and there is a need for something which is smart afterall we are spoilt by "smart gadgets", this could be a very wonderful machine as it has everything needed, if it works.
For example it has a stirrer and if you buy a cooker which is at this price point you would assume stirrer will stir and it could but there are a few issues which I don't know why delonghi left like this. first if you look closely there is quite a bit of a gap between stirrer and the device surface, really whyyyyyyy? a lot of things get stuck there and they don't move and you get burnt stuff in your food because they are not stirred. Unless you stir every five minutes. ok good but then what's the point of stirrer?
And about cleaning, the stirrer has some holes underneath it, Hmmm they were designed so food gets stuck there and you can get some motivation to take it out again and again.
Similarly it has great wattage, with its power you would think it would cook fast, yes if its in the frying mode, but if you put it on the pan mode which is a realistic thing to do in a multicooker, ie you want to cook not fry. but in that case there is no power, the normal pan mode cooking is slow it its really not worth it.
it has so many modes but basically two heaters and you are just controlling them, it should just give you options like how much power you want where, what's the stirrer speed etc (its really slow)
We were also concerned about usability, I have a cheap microwave and if i press one it automatically starts for one minute and so on which is brilliant, this one if you want to switch from one mode to another you have to long press which resets your time and stuff if you don't if will just run in the previous mode. I don't know who designed the knob buttons.
Anyways I am stuck with it now.

Purchased in February 2019 at ebay for $250.00.

Nothing special

Not having owned an airfryer before, i wasn't sure what to expect, this is my first and as long as i continue to have a working oven, will be my last, there's nothing it does more than what my grill/oven can, so it sits around not being used at all.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

We're in love and we're getting healthier!

We're in love with this gadget! We bought it from Harvey Norman two weeks ago and we have been using it everyday since. We have cooked chicken barbecue, schnitzel, rissoles and perfect chips, all of which with little or no oil at all. Although it's dishwasher safe, I haven't tried it because it is a breeze to wash with long handle soft scrub cleaner and a little detergent.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Perfect

It's great. Has 2 different heating options so you can have 2 element or one. We just use one it cools chips perfectly. So much healthier and tastiest chips than a deep fryer with oil drenched chips. And you can cook pretty much anything in there even dim Sims and spring rolls

Date PurchasedJul 2018

this is the best thing since sliced bread

We use our air fryer for everything. I love how it comes with a cook book for all your favourite foods to cook. it makes cooking the kids dinner super easy as you dont have to wait for the oven to heat up so you can get your chicken nuggets in 12mins!!!

Thrilled to Bits!

After much research and reading reviews we have just bought the Delonghi Multi cuisine from Harvey Norman Nunawading. Tried for the first time last night and we had a wonderful dinner of sweet potato chips with Moroccan seasoning and blue grenadier fish fillets with lemon pepper and parmesan crumb. They both turned out absolutely delicious! I did the sweet potato in the bowl with the rotating spoon and then put that in the oven on low to keep warm and used the grill function with the rack that came with the machine and the other bowl and cooked up the fish. The fish was moist and tender and crispy on the outside. Husband said 'best fish I've ever cooked' So happy with this purchase. I got the extra 2 year warranty which is full replacement from Harvey Norman added in as well on top of the 1 year manufacturers warranty. So 3 years total. Can't complain about that! Also Delongi are giving a $50 cash back at the moment if you buy this machine. And you can return the machine within 90 days for a full refund if you're not happy! That's how confident they are with this machine!
I found it easy to wash in the dishwasher and I have made a space on the bench for it. The window into the cooking process is fantastic and you have a handle to lift the bowl out. Really easy to use.
Excellent result, I can see it's a great product. Happy Days!

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Our most used kitchen appliance

We use this almost every night and find it so much more versatile than other brands because it isn’t limited to just frying food. Great for the basics like chips and nuggets but also great for salmon fillets, pasta and bolognese sauces, mince dishes, curries, roast veggies and heaps more with little to no oil.

It also comes apart easily and can be washed in the dish washer.

CONS: can be a little noisy but the results are worth it!

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Delonghi MultiCuisine Dream!!

I love it can't live without it & if anything I call a "must have" in the kitchen this is it!!
Easy to clean, looks great & cooking is a breeze not to mention very healthy & still crispy just like its fried. Very easy to use & great asset to have.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Love this!

I have always loved air fryers and this brand is no exception.Great product, and i use most nights instead of oven! cooks beautifully and quickly compared to an oven. Easy to use and much healthier way to cook. Don't think i could live without one now.
Bit bigger than other ones i've owned but still nice looking.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Can't live without it now

I love my airfryer! So easy to use, I love how I can put my meals in there set a timer and don't have to worry about it. We use to use a deep fryer for our chips, now we just put the chips in our airfryer with no oil and it's so much more healthier for us.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

broken alreday

I am satisfied with the cooking results of this product.
however, i don't recommend it.
one it is not easy to clean
two, it is big and you need to find a proper place to store it
three, it's broken right after the warranty unfortunately. and the repair cost it quite high.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Best multicooker you can buy

I spent a long time trying to convince my wife to buy an air fryer. This is until a friend convinced us to purchase Delonghi Multicuisine. Since then, Delonghi Multicuisine has been used almost everyday. It's probably the most utilised kitchen appliances that we own. I would highly recommend this cooking appliance to anyone

Machine is easy to clean. It's hard to store due to size.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Great air fryer

Great for cooking chips & vegies.
This is an easy machine to use & clean, always great results.
Low fat,uses very little oil and produces great crunchy chips.
A bit noisy when cooking and needs a fair bit of room .
We take ours on holidays, great for caravan or motor home use.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Must have machine in your kitchen

Very nice cooking results.
The potato fries can break when stirrer is used.Products like Borg's patties etc needs regular attention,turning and twisting.

Cooking of pizza etc is great.Soups,stews,steamed veges are delight to cook.

No need to heat up my big wall oven this one does a great job for my cakes.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Could no longer live without this!

This machine has been absolutely wonderful to use and clean. We use it daily and cook everything from casseroles, pizza, chips, roast dinner, grilled sandwiches and steak!
When we cook a roast the clean up is a 30 second hand wash and it's all done - brilliant!
Even marinade on chicken doesn't make this hard to clean.

Good product

I decided to buy this one rather than the Philips air fryer due to its big round shape which can hold a pizza and bigger thing in it. I had it for 2 years so far so good. Good result with meat and bakery. The only thing not happy with it is the timer only starts count down from 60 minutes. I sometimes only need 5 minutes to heat up some bakery and had to manually reduce from 60 to 5 which I find a pain to do.

Date PurchasedOct 2015

I cant live without it

This multicook/multifryer has served me so well. Kids love it as it is so easy to use. I cook everything in it without any oil. Since i bought it I rarely use my oven which takes 20 min to heat up and uses more energy.
Honestly I can not live without it I love it so much and makes my life so much easier when it comes to cooking.

Date PurchasedSep 2014